Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot)  (Read 499986 times)
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

guys you all now ive all the free time i want, and i only work to let sp selling my/our code... without even sharing his changes... (GPL rulez version sp)

Im exhausted by this community... Want more for less... never happy... etc, and sharks all around... I think this v2.0 with be the final one... forever

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

I wonder if tpruvot could update ccminer x11gost from alexis78 fork, it is 30% faster,
it would be nice to see added equalish algo to ccminer too (maybe from nicehash/nheqminer)

yeah and there is a guy running a 50% faster blake2s, it can definitely by added that too
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

Epsylon3 Thank-you for your Amazing work is very much appreciated, don't listen to the negative hatters on here, they are just jealous that they don't have 1/10 of skills you have.

You are the MAN please don't give up on ccminer..

Best Regards
#Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:33:49 PM

no one is trolling i see only hating here and useless ignore button for no reason

i'm just reporting some possible optimization on algorithm, if you don't want to take a look at it fine, but don't say that i'm trolling when it isn't true...
chronek

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:50:01 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 06:01:21 PM by chronek

ccminer is so great that everyone want everything in it, i appreciate how easy is to compile and would be happy only using ccminer

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

Im exhausted by this community... Want more for less... never happy... etc, and sharks all around... I think this v2.0 with be the final one... forever

Good job. I am happy with your work.

You even added the Bastion algo. Smiley

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:45:46 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 09:12:40 PM by scryptr

NO LUCK WITH SUPRNOVA--

There is a lot of fuss about SpreadCoin and BoolBerrythe last couple of weeks.  With the latest v2.0 release of CCminer by TPruvot, I tried BoolBerry at SuprNova using the example batch file within the new v2.0 fileset.  I simply connected with the donation address just to see how it worked.  I got about 30-60 seconds of accepts, then a long string of rejects.

I also pulled sp_ 's SpreadCoin #9 out of mothballs, having never actually used it before.  It connects to SuprNova and hashes away, but I never see anything on my dashboard for the single worker.

Here is my launch line for BoolBerry (scratchpad.bin is downloaded and in place):

ccminer-x64 -a wildkeccak -o stratum+tcp://bbr.suprnova.cc:7777 -u tpruvot.donate -p x -k https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin -l 64x512

Here is my launch line for SpreadCoin:

spreadminer -o stratum+tcp://spr.suprnova.cc:6666 -x 16 -u username.rig1 -p pass

The trials were run on an EVGA 980ti Classified, 6GB DDR5 card.  I feel like I may be missing the fun...       --scryptr

I hope you aren't using tpruvot.donate as the user if you are trying to see the hashrate on your account Smiley

I JUST WANTED TO SEE HASHRATE ON THE CONSOLE--

I was not attempting to see it on my account.  Just wanted to see the miner mine, and donate.  For some reason, after a few green "accepts", it began generating all  rejects.  TPruvot, is there a better pool?  And, what would you suggest for the "-l" flag with my 6GB 980ti?     --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:17:17 AM

guys you all now ive all the free time i want, and i only work to let sp selling my/our code... without even sharing his changes... (GPL rulez version sp)

Cannot quote more.

Well said.

Due lack of time I hadn't the possibility even to dl it but I'll test it soon. Thanks mate.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

This is the exact reason why I posted in the other thread what I did.

You have added all these new algos yet people want to "donate" to another dev because he raised the intensity in his version when people could have donated to you for adding these new algos and with a litle work got the same speeds from his.

I asked before what algo he actually added to his version and the question has been unanswered but it does not need to be answered because I know it. None.

It's a damn shame that people are always asking for this or that but don't really give back in return.

It's just too bad that people have not realized where the real work has been coming from these last few months.

So I would like to say thanks Epsylon3 for the work that you have done.

Also to cbuchner1, chris h, tsiv, djm34, alexis, sillyolbear (if I remember that name correctly) and any other Nvidia devs whos miner I might have used and forgot.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:03:36 AM

mate ...

YOU would be a HUGE addition to cwi-team ...

you are hard working - smart - HONEST - and an actual developer ( unlike those that copy code and 'tweak' to make money for THEMSELVES only ) ...

we are building MUCH more than anyone think we are - and would be very happy to negotiate with you on an exclusive level ...

if not - we KNOW that who ever you decide to work with - will benefit greatly from your skill ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:04:05 AM

I wonder if tpruvot could update ccminer x11gost from alexis78 fork, it is 30% faster,
it would be nice to see added equalish algo to ccminer too (maybe from nicehash/nheqminer)

yeah and there is a guy running a 50% faster blake2s, it can definitely by added that too

Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

NO LUCK WITH SUPRNOVA--

There is a lot of fuss about SpreadCoin and BoolBerrythe last couple of weeks.  With the latest v2.0 release of CCminer by TPruvot, I tried BoolBerry at SuprNova using the example batch file within the new v2.0 fileset.  I simply connected with the donation address just to see how it worked.  I got about 30-60 seconds of accepts, then a long string of rejects.

I also pulled sp_ 's SpreadCoin #9 out of mothballs, having never actually used it before.  It connects to SuprNova and hashes away, but I never see anything on my dashboard for the single worker.

Here is my launch line for BoolBerry (scratchpad.bin is downloaded and in place):

ccminer-x64 -a wildkeccak -o stratum+tcp://bbr.suprnova.cc:7777 -u tpruvot.donate -p x -k https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin -l 64x512

spreadminer -o stratum+tcp://spr.suprnova.cc:6666 -x 16 -u username.rig1 -p pass

The trials were run on an EVGA 980ti Classified, 6GB DDR5 card.  I feel like I may be missing the fun...       --scryptr

I hope you aren't using tpruvot.donate as the user if you are trying to see the hashrate on your account Smiley

I was not attempting to see it on my account.  Just wanted to see the miner mine, and donate.  For some reason, after a few green "accepts", it began generating all  rejects.  TPruvot, is there a better pool?  And, what would you suggest for the "-l" flag with my 6GB 980ti?     --scryptr

that miner will NEVER work with suprnova ...

due to the implementation of the algo - you need to use ocminers miner to access any form of mining on suprnova spr ...

this of course is off topic here as ccminer-tpruvot20 does not have that algo implemented - and we can discuss in private if you like mate ...

like tesla and edison ... we all know who the genius is - and all know who made all the money ( which is now GE worldwide off the back of the genius ) ...

#crysx

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:39:33 AM

NO LUCK WITH SUPRNOVA--

due to the implementation of the algo - you need to use ocminers miner to access any form of mining on suprnova spr ...

this of course is off topic here as ccminer-tpruvot20 does not have that algo implemented - and we can discuss in private if you like mate ...

like tesla and edison ... we all know who the genius is - and all know who made all the money ( which is now GE worldwide off the back of the genius ) ...

#crysx

EXCUSE ME, I WAS USING TPRUVOT'S MINER WITH TPRUVOT'S BATCH FILE FOR DONATIONS--

TPruvot v2.0 has "WildKekkak" algo for BoolBerry.  I also tried sp_ 's older SpreadCoin miner.  I got an answer from sp_, I also asked TPruvot about how to configure the launch coefficient for BoolBerry with my 6GB 980ti.  Please read more carefully.  TPruvot provided an example batch file for his miner with his donation address at SuprNova, and I simply ran it.  I got several accepts, then a string of rejects each time that I tried it.

BoolBerry and SpreadCoin both have been topical these last two weeks, and that is why I brought the topic(s) up.  I am done with SpreadCoin for the moment, and apologize for asking about it here, except for the fact that both coins are strong at the moment.

TSIV had an explanation for his launch ("-l" flag) configuration.  I was hoping that TPruvot could shine a similar light on the BoolBerry configuration.

I do donate.  I haven't for a while because my miner's have not been on Open Source ware for a few months.  Some of the bickering going on in the threads is shameless, as well.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 06:40:28 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 07:00:35 AM by Epsylon3

its explained in the readme.. maybe start here... and the rejects were reduced a lot compared to the original.. there are still a few if the addendums were not (yet) received...

Did you really try the last one ? And to answer to Super Parasite... The hard part of wildkeccak is not in the kernel... keccak (sha3) is "simple" and available everywhere. Just like ETH, or ZEC blake

You can also say ETH copied BBR :p or ZEC copied decred

And for the full story, you can thanks bensam, who "ordered" me a windows port of the 2014 wolf miner.. Thing i made... differently as you can see if read the real source code, and not just the .cu __global__ func of 30 lines

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

How is working version 2.0 ?
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

i need to add a comment to shut up sp in wildkeccak.cu .. "based on wolf bbr miner kernel" (and a big GPL notice) i need it bigger than my ccminer one i guess

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

NO LUCK WITH SUPRNOVA--

#crysx

EXCUSE ME, I WAS USING TPRUVOT'S MINER WITH TPRUVOT'S BATCH FILE FOR DONATIONS--

TPruvot v2.0 has "WildKekkak" algo for BoolBerry.  I also tried sp_ 's older SpreadCoin miner.  I got an answer from sp_, I also asked TPruvot about how to configure the launch coefficient for BoolBerry with my 6GB 980ti.  Please read more carefully.  TPruvot provided an example batch file for his miner with his donation address at SuprNova, and I simply ran it.  I got several accepts, then a string of rejects each time that I tried it.

BoolBerry and SpreadCoin both have been topical these last two weeks, and that is why I brought the topic(s) up.  I am done with SpreadCoin for the moment, and apologize for asking about it here, except for the fact that both coins are strong at the moment.

TSIV had an explanation for his launch ("-l" flag) configuration.  I was hoping that TPruvot could shine a similar light on the BoolBerry configuration.

I do donate.  I haven't for a while because my miner's have not been on Open Source ware for a few months.  Some of the bickering going on in the threads is shameless, as well.       --scryptr

scryptr ...

i have never been this collected and solid about anything ever before in my entire life ...

those sort of responses are a mirror to the comments made - and whether you find it disgusting or not - it NEEDS to be publicly done ... why? ... because THEY deserve it - and require it ... so that sp can no longer call you and i and his patrons ( ie - payers! ) 'dickheads' as a 'service' that he is providing - without some form of relaiatory response ... im fed up with it - and i have spent MORE time and effort and btc on sp - than YOU will every know ...

i have a great deal of respect for you and the decent people of the community ... 'want a slinging match? you will get it' ... that statement is the basis of WHY i responded the way i have and will continue to do so ...

as for my response to you previously regarding spr - i do apologize if i misread it ... my intention was not to belittle your explanation or purpose ...

insofaras the donation / opensourced arguments - they are not directed at you or anyone else but the perpetrator of the closed source binaries that are based on opensource code created by the brilliant minds - one of which is the creator of this fork and thread ...

i have donated MORE than most to the likes of sp - in time effort AND btc ... never again ... especially calling us ALL dickheads at the drop of a hat - without even considering who he is talking to ... especially when the devs he is referring to ARE the brilliant minds that create the miners that sp copies ...

tpruvot has spent countless hours creating and recreating - developing and redeveloping - working and reworking ... and the results are present AND available to ALL who wish to use it ... as he abides by the opensource rules and lincesing ... sp? ... he hides behind the excuse that he is doing his private miners for 'pocket money' - as if that was the truth AND that is was a valid reason to break the license? ...

tpruvot? ... never once ... ccminer-tpruvot20 is a testament to the REAL dev work that gets done ... and that is an accumulation of the countless hours of work done by him - alexis78 ( who is THE reason sp is optimizing in the first place - as ALL of alexis78 kernels are being copied into ccminer-spmod and sp calls it his own ) - and many others that have not chimes in - like djm34 - tsiv and others ...

this is collaborative work - not the work of ONE dev ... to hell with sp and his bullshit ...

apologies for this rant here epsylon3 - and scryptr - but the truth NEEDS to be told and not swept under the carpet ...

had alexis78 NOT published his optimizations and kernels ... sp would have NOTHING but 'private' miners that are over a year old to peddle ...

so tanx goes to the real devs - and those with a backbone too ... that FOLLOW the rules of the gnu gpl ...

as to you scryptr - i understand you can get your back up with me - as i am in a fighting mood also ... but the response was never directed at you as an attack mate ...

respect ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

^TL:DR Chry is saying bad things about other developers while sucking Epsylons dick to try and get him to work for him.

Hey look I just summed it up in one sentence. It's a wonder how his responses constitute half the writing here by volume (excessive run on sentences, fragments, no paragraphs, multiple posts instead of just one, anything that takes up lots of space). XD

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

Don't listen to all haters mate, i can't begin to understand the plight of an open-source dev, seeing his work being stolen to be resold after modding a few lines without even a word of thanks or breaking out the licence this code was release to Sad, i find all this story to be utterly disgusting, but again when money is involved, we as humans can be the ugliest of the world  Undecided

Just keep up the good work, there are alot of people that love you here, and are grateful for your work.

As a fellow countryman, i raise up my beer glass to you, and cheers with my thanks ! Cool

Address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd
Txid: e147628e632f7a72b3206c90a145928e589fc946834d3491a1513d48f363eafb

Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Thanks padawan Smiley btw, this new Bitcoin Core 0.14.0 has great improvements... much more faster than before... cf the "News" line on the header of the forum

maybe the first version really improved about speed Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: