Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220953 times)
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

I Don't hate Islam. I dislike all religions including Islam. My dislike may be slightly greater for Christianity, but that's probably because it's the religion I know the best. I do have a pretty good hate on for Islamic extremists such as the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

This is almost amazing. Why would anyone dislike Christianity? Here is what Christianity does for the world.

Everybody, EVERYBODY, makes mistakes and does things wrong. Everybody sins. Christianity might be the only religion that forces onto EVERYBODY, forgiveness for sins in this life. In addition, Christianity gives to its people everlasting life in joy with God.

Why would anybody dislike that!? Without Christianity there would be no life alive on earth now, because everybody sins, and God can't stand sin. And without Christianity there would be no salvation from death.

Even the people of other religions should love Christianity, because it is the reason that they have their freedom in all the ways that they have it.

Smiley

I really hope you're trolling, Christianity - along with the other semitic religions - has always been about control and dominance of the people, using fear to keep its subjects in line and shunning knowledge and truth. It amazes me that in 2015 people still buy into this fairy tale, those in control, those so-called chosen ones, love it though and are using it to further their gain and dominance of this world's nations and people by playing both of their enemies - Christians and muslims - to fight against each other while they sit back and rub their greedy palms together in glee as they have done for centuries. As for the op's question, I hate any and all religions which teach one to suppress man's natural instincts and desires through the lies of eternal salvation or damnation, Islam - as does Christianity - breeds nothing but mindless sheep, which ensures more pawns for the system.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:44:06 PM

ALL OF THOSE PLACES are funded/trained/infiltrated by the USA?

That's a lot of secret agents out there!

hell yes! Wink

Wow, I'm impressed!  So we have secret agents going out to all nations of the world and responsible for 25,000+ terrorist acts since 9/11?

most of it yes. directly or indirectly.

secret services all over the world disrupting peace and order for profit and domination.

this is The Game the elites are playing.
dont be naive, with all the technology they have, being at least 20+ year in advance, with drones, satellites, communication tapping et al., they know exactly what they are doing..
and it is certainly not couple tenth of thousand brainwashed goat keepers with AKs that will disturb them. its more like a mean to an end. Wink

anyhow, blaming religion is being completely out of the picture here. just a regular little sheep, with the sight of a mole.
Ok, so it's ALL the secret services in the world that are doing the 25,000 Allah Akbars since 9/11?  Are they all working together or separate?  I'm glad it's not just the US behind all these killings.  But why do all the secret services do there operations under Muslim false flags?  There must be a reason.

Muslims are the modern scapegoats. + they got oil in their country.
Libya, Syria, Irak.. it was all because USA funded and provided with weapon to so-called "rebels", which are now rebranded as ISIS..

You can find A LOT of documentations, records and leaks of how the US gov has been overly active everywhere killings and assassinations occurred within the last decade, and especially in the middle east.

I am not some anti-amercian weirdo, i love travelling there and I have close american friends too, but im sorry to say their elites are one the worst, if not The Worst in our modern age, waging endless wars all around the globe for power and profit - certainly not for democracy nor for its "National Security".

I am not going to make a list or whatever regarding the secret services to prove something that is always arguable if not hardly trollable, im just tired of this BS about Islam.
The first victims of all these terrorists are muslims after all. The only thing most of them are left with is their faith.
So may God help them. I'll pray for them as well.

That being said, i'll see you around the AGW thread. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:55:15 PM

I Don't hate Islam. I dislike all religions including Islam. My dislike may be slightly greater for Christianity, but that's probably because it's the religion I know the best. I do have a pretty good hate on for Islamic extremists such as the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

This is almost amazing. Why would anyone dislike Christianity? Here is what Christianity does for the world.

Everybody, EVERYBODY, makes mistakes and does things wrong. Everybody sins. Christianity might be the only religion that forces onto EVERYBODY, forgiveness for sins in this life. In addition, Christianity gives to its people everlasting life in joy with God.

Why would anybody dislike that!? Without Christianity there would be no life alive on earth now, because everybody sins, and God can't stand sin. And without Christianity there would be no salvation from death.

Even the people of other religions should love Christianity, because it is the reason that they have their freedom in all the ways that they have it.

Smiley

I really hope you're trolling, Christianity - along with the other semitic religions - has always been about control and dominance of the people, using fear to keep its subjects in line and shunning knowledge and truth. It amazes me that in 2015 people still buy into this fairy tale, those in control, those so-called chosen ones, love it though and are using it to further their gain and dominance of this world's nations and people by playing both of their enemies - Christians and muslims - to fight against each other while they sit back and rub their greedy palms together in glee as they have done for centuries. As for the op's question, I hate any and all religions which teach one to suppress man's natural instincts and desires through the lies of eternal salvation or damnation, Islam - as does Christianity - breeds nothing but mindless sheep, which ensures more pawns for the system.

When you consider the living structure that the Laws in the second through fifth books of the Bible set up, they allow freedom for everyone in every way except two ways.

1. People had to worship God if they were to remain part of Israel. Of course, people can go through the actions of worship without really worshiping. But after a while, this becomes difficult in a nation that has worship of God as its cornerstone. Or, of course, they could leave the nation.

2. People were free to live as they wanted provided they did #1, above, and provided they did not hurt other people or damage the property of other people.

All the laws in the first 5 books were designed for the above two things. Some of the laws were designed to show stupid or ignorant people things that made sense in living. Some were designed to allow stubborn people to live in peace. All were designed to point the people in the direction of eternal life with God in Heaven after their death here.

Even today people don't think about their impending death and their position in the hereafter very much. Most people are spending too much time simply living to think about these things deeply. Bible religion not only points people to think, but it also pushes them into doing so.

It isn't amazing that some people in the 21st century are pushing God out of their lives, even though He is the only thing holding them alive. Why isn't it? Because there have been people of all ages who have done the same.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:13:19 PM

Smiley

When you consider the living structure that the Laws in the second through fifth books of the Bible set up, they allow freedom for everyone in every way except two ways.

1. People had to worship God if they were to remain part of Israel. Of course, people can go through the actions of worship without really worshiping. But after a while, this becomes difficult in a nation that has worship of God as its cornerstone. Or, of course, they could leave the nation.

2. People were free to live as they wanted provided they did #1, above, and provided they did not hurt other people or damage the property of other people.

All the laws in the first 5 books were designed for the above two things. Some of the laws were designed to show stupid or ignorant people things that made sense in living. Some were designed to allow stubborn people to live in peace. All were designed to point the people in the direction of eternal life with God in Heaven after their death here.

Even today people don't think about their impending death and their position in the hereafter very much. Most people are spending too much time simply living to think about these things deeply. Bible religion not only points people to think, but it also pushes them into doing so.

It isn't amazing that some people in the 21st century are pushing God out of their lives, even though He is the only thing holding them alive. Why isn't it? Because there have been people of all ages who have done the same.

Smiley

Besides, about everyone's last thought when dying is related to God. Coincidence? I dont think so.. ^^
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:00:09 PM

It's an individual decision. You can't force anyone to hate any religion. And it's just an belief of people that everyone hates islam as media keeps on talking bullshit about the islam at any point when terrorist attacks takes place it's an very easy to point a finger on islam.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:09:15 PM

The first victims of all these terrorists are muslims after all. ...
I guess so.

They were in the front of the planes driving them.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

We all Know the answer of the above Question.

People hates Islam Because Islam hates people. They Don't have enough unity in their religion itself how can we accept that they would love some other religion. History says it all. They run away from peace I would say that they avoid peace .
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:20:27 AM

I don't understand why people hate Islam. I've watched many documentaries on the history of Islam, and I see nothing but the Good things. Muslims have done such great things for the world in the area of Science and Math. So do people hate Islam because they are just completely uneducated?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:49:09 AM

My sister in law is Muslim but she doesn't make any waves about it as our whole family is Catholic. I don't dislike Muslims and have had great food at their events. This extremist crap is what I abhor. If it came down to Muslims as i see some of them or Evangelicals, then I'd have to choose neither. I really do not like Evamges and can't see myself sharing a table w/ any of them and having a splendid time of it.
I have done both, and seem to never had a problem.  I do recall one dinner where a fundamentalist women said something like "as soon as we can get the Democrats out of Washington we can fix the abortion issue."  I responded that it should be done at the state level, otherwise her approach would just yield another style of big government ordering people around.  The whole table went silent.  Obviously not small-government advocates, that bunch.

But that was an exception and stands out as such.

Americans forget what the full name of their country is: united STATES.

That was prior to the seventeenth amendment. The defacto abolition of the senate rendered the pretense of separate states under a confederated banner a dead letter. The American Experiment, as it was often called, ended in 1865. the name didn't change, but the fundamentals changed from a contentious republic to an empire.
Not in all respects.  For example almost all law on "murder" is at the state level.  Therefore it seems obvious (at least to me, but maybe I'm an idiot) that if the lady thought abortion was murder she needed to focus at the state level....

Roman Provincial governors had a lot of autonomy as well, but all must bow to Rome. It's pretty much the same in the USA.

In your specific instance, the lines continue to blur on a daily basis. The FBI is now routinely called in on murder cases, which when I was a kid only happened if it had somehow crossed state lines or involved a political figure. Basically, the pretence is maintained. At some point, the USA is going to have to stop pretending to still be a Republic, and those will be very interesting days. I've long wondered who the first "caesar" will be.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:52:47 AM

Smiley

Let's attempt to be real here, shall we? Everything, let me repeat that, EVERYTHING that makes modern people hate on Islam was done in the name of the Christian god way before Mohammed got to running around. Chistianity has mellowed over the centuries. It remains, at it's core, one of the most divisive and evil philosophies ever put forth. READ the bible. Not it's "what the captain meant was" apologists say, the actual book. You can't get much more horrible than that book. There is a reason why the majority of horror films are based on christian legends.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:02:08 AM

lol no, whatever. These lists are secondary. I could make one about US soldiers but i wouldnt know where to start nor have the time to carry on such debate.

These so called terrorist are as sheeps as US citizens soldiers are, believing whatever BS their leader tells them.
One side believes bringing "democracy" and the other are just fighting "imperialism".

911= INSIDE JOB.

Bin Laden being a Bush buddy.
And im not even talking about WT7 or the golden insurance Mr Silverstein got out of it, whilst he should have paid about the same amount to remove the asbestos.

Problem solved right? bonus being invade countries, and get the oil (and protect Israel Lips sealed).

Point is it's all just a money & geostrategic game, and religion has nothing to do with it.
Religious people are good, fair and respectful. Otherwise it is called a cult/sect.

Peace to my brother muslims.

The perfect definition of a Christian... Thank you  Wink

yep, in fact i'd add that people believing in nothing are the most dangerous. disrespectful self-centered pricks.

All atheists in the world belong to the same church then?

Yeah, we do. Didn't you know that? We set around in our splintered cabals and research ways of denying the various gods.

Oh, wait, we don't do that at all, do we?

first off, it irritates the hell out of me when people say that atheists believe in nothing. There is an immeasurable chasm between not believing in unprovable assertions and believing in nothing. I have no real desire to illustrate my own personal beliefs, as they are both personal and irrelevant to the discussion, but to say I believe in nothing because I fail to believe in the impossible is insulting.

Secondly, statistically speaking, atheists have the lowest crime rates of just about all such artificial groupings. Even when we're talking statutory crime, though I think we're a bit more likely to disobey "because I said so" edicts than theists. I can't prove that, so take it with a grain of salt. It's just my observation. We don't derive our moral compass from some moldy old tome that thinks it's ok to dash babies against the rocks if they happen to be a different tribe or religion, but rather from a desire to peaceably get on with our neighbors and a sense that some things are simply wrong REGARDLESS of where the belief comes from.
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

I don't think people hate a specific religion .they just hate bad people that can be found any where

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:51:34 AM

Well, I believe people hate islam because they do not understand it. Muslims used to be very respected and trusted people, but honestly our behavior recently has been less-than-perfect. When examining Islam we need to separate muslims from islam. Islam is the  way of life muslims follow.
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:43:39 AM

No One hate Islam because Islam is the  religion of Peace,Faith,Equality,Brotherhood,Justice,Love...<3

Islam Give rights to womens. Before you all know what is the condition of  this world...

Islam is a complete code of life...Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:59:06 AM

No One hate Islam because Islam is the  religion of Peace,Faith,Equality,Brotherhood,Justice,Love...<3

Islam Give rights to womens. Before you all know what is the condition of  this world...

I truly feel that statements of this sort only represent a denial of the reality and do not help move the dialogue or the understanding forward.  Let me explain.

Is person XYZ a Muslim?
He self identified as a Muslim.
He went to mosques.
He was shouting Allah Akbar when he did his dirty deed.....
He associated with Muslims.

If you showed us someone who was banned from mosques or who was otherwise publicly identified as not being a Muslim it would be more credible.

In a Muslim society, are thieves who get their hand cut off Muslim?  Are women who are stoned to death Muslim?  In a Muslim society, is a murderer Muslim?  A rapist?

They are Muslim right?  

So what gives you the right AFTER a horrific, purposefully public event to then claim someone was not Muslim?

And others seem to disagree.  For example the two thugs who tried to massacre people at the Texas Mohammed Cartoon contest, one of them is being given a funeral by a mosque.
And I assume that means he is being buried in accordance with Muslim customs.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/kansas-city-mosque-that-wanted-to-ban-free-speech-will-hold-funeral-for-garland-texas-jihadist/

Are all the violent people in Palestine who blew themselves up in Israel, killing innocent women and children, Muslim?

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:09:43 PM

No One hate Islam because Islam is the  religion of Peace,Faith,Equality,Brotherhood,Justice,Love...<3

Islam Give rights to womens. Before you all know what is the condition of  this world...

I truly feel that statements of this sort only represent a denial of the reality and do not help move the dialogue or the understanding forward.  Let me explain.

Is person XYZ a Muslim?
He went to mosques.

If you showed us someone who was banned from mosques or who was otherwise publicly identified as not being a Muslim it would be more credible.

In a Muslim society, are thieves who get their hand cut off Muslim?  Are women who are stoned to death Muslim?  In a Muslim society, is a murderer Muslim?  A rapist?

They are Muslim right? 

So what gives you the right AFTER a horrific, purposefully public event to then claim someone was not Muslim?

And others seem to disagree.  For example the two thugs who tried to massacre people at the Texas Mohammed Cartoon contest, one of them is being given a funeral by a mosque.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/kansas-city-mosque-that-wanted-to-ban-free-speech-will-hold-funeral-for-garland-texas-jihadist/

Are all the violent people in Palestine who blew themselves up in Israel, killing innocent women and children, Muslim?

Lol dude sry but you're full shit on this subject.
Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:20:00 PM

I truly feel that statements of this sort only represent a denial of the reality and do not help move the dialogue or the understanding forward.  Let me explain.

Is person XYZ a Muslim?
He went to mosques.

In a Muslim society, are thieves who get their hand cut off Muslim?  Are women who are stoned to death Muslim?  In a Muslim society, is a murderer Muslim?  A rapist?

They are Muslim right? 

Lol dude sry but you're full shit on this subject.

Come and read the history of Islam Smiley
After reading the history of Islam u know about the Muslims...Smiley

We Muslims are believer of Prophet (PBUH)...Smiley
Who is Muhammad (PBUH)??

"He did not speak or advocate the cause of some particular race or ethnic group, but stood up for all humanity irrespective of race, color, class, language or geographical barriers. The Message he preached was universal, transgressing all obstacles whether artificial or otherwise. A Message so complete and comprehensive that it not only revolutionized the era in which it was proclaimed, but even today its timeless beauty has lost none of the original charm and continues its profound appeal to the human intellect."

Islam Is Perfect Muslims Are Not...!!!
Allah Is Great !!!
Yeah?

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:19:26 PM

No One hate Islam because Islam is the  religion of Peace,Faith,Equality,Brotherhood,Justice,Love...<3

Islam Give rights to womens. Before you all know what is the condition of  this world...

I truly feel that statements of this sort only represent a denial of the reality and do not help move the dialogue or the understanding forward.  Let me explain.

I agree with you. His statement is quite hilarious. Islam in it's intended form doesn't give many rights to women thought theuir adherents seem to be delusioned that it does. Women can't do many things in many Muslim countries and they are treated like second class citizens as if men somehow have dominion over them.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:27:29 PM

Come and read the history of Islam Smiley
After reading the history of Islam u know about the Muslims...Smiley

We Muslims are believer of Prophet (PBUH)...Smiley
Who is Muhammad (PBUH)??

"He did not speak or advocate the cause of some particular race or ethnic group, but stood up for all humanity irrespective of race, color, class, language or geographical barriers. The Message he preached was universal, transgressing all obstacles whether artificial or otherwise. A Message so complete and comprehensive that it not only revolutionized the era in which it was proclaimed, but even today its timeless beauty has lost none of the original charm and continues its profound appeal to the human intellect."

Islam Is Perfect Muslims Are Not...!!!
Allah Is Great !!!
I will remain skeptical about these matters, although I understand and respect that others believe them.

But we have several on this thread who say something like "If a person is terrorist, he is not Muslim."   That was what I was questioning.  I do not think one can post facto of a terrorist act claim those who did it were not muslims. 

From your reply I seem to get that they are Muslims, although very, very, very imperfect Muslims.  But I would like a more detailed perspective on this.
Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:28:44 PM

I agree with you. His statement is quite hilarious. Islam in it's intended form doesn't give many rights to women thought theuir adherents seem to be delusioned that it does. Women can't do many things in many Muslim countries and they are treated like second class citizens as if men somehow have dominion over them.
[/quote]

For your kind information...Smiley

Before Islam womens were burnt alive just for the sake that they are womens...

Islam tell People that the womens and Girls are REHMAT for home...Smiley
Read History of Islam before u speak Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: