Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:47:32 PM

So: were the followers of Mohammed true Muslims or not? And if not, then who is? was? has ever been?
I am afraid we can ever get known to REAL history ...
everyone is a terrorist you just need to push them ...
History does not show that everyone who has just been pushed becomes a terrorist.

Not only history has shown that. But psychology and genetics can testify that being terrorist is a product of to many factors (including genes) that it is difficult verified for all the human kinds and every person.

A terrorist gene?

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:51:01 PM

So: were the followers of Mohammed true Muslims or not? And if not, then who is? was? has ever been?
History does not show that everyone who has just been pushed becomes a terrorist.

Not only history has shown that. But psychology and genetics can testify that being terrorist is a product of to many factors (including genes) that it is difficult verified for all the human kinds and every person.

A terrorist gene?

This is why political science majors shouldn't refer to themselves as scientists

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:02:56 PM

A terrorist gene?

This is why political science majors shouldn't refer to themselves as scientists

Exactly what I have been saying for a long time.

Watch all the things that the scientists say. For example. Evolution scientists might say that they know for a fact that living man evolved from the inanimate over millions of years. Well, they are wrong according to evolution science, because evolution science has not been proved to be right this way. Yet these same scientists are right according to political science, because political science says that if you can propagandize people into believing you, then you are right.

The trick is to be able to separate what is political science from all the rest of science so that you can know the REAL truth.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:07:04 PM

A terrorist gene?

Watch all the things that the scientists say. For example. Evolution scientists might say that they know for a fact that living man evolved from the inanimate over millions of years. Well, they are wrong according to evolution science, because evolution science has not been proved to be right this way. Yet these same scientists are right according to political science, because political science says that if you can propagandize people into believing you, then you are right.

The trick is to be able to separate what is political science from all the rest of science so that you can know the REAL truth.

Smiley

You just proved my point. Political science majors deny evolution/climate change, and reinforce Biblical creationism as science in public schools.

Just curious, have you proved gravity to be "right"?

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:15:14 PM

A terrorist gene?

Sure. There are characteristics or personality as for example aggresivity or desire to kill that are genetics. No one can be killer if has not the genes to kill. To many people suffer but not are able to kill. Why? Have not the gene.... You think that John of ISIS have not the gene of the killer when beheading without any emotion the head of one innocent person?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:17:39 PM

A terrorist gene?

Smiley

You just proved my point. Political science majors deny evolution/climate change, and reinforce Biblical creationism as science in public schools.

Just curious, have you proved gravity to be "right"?

About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity. As the expanding universe expands, we feel that expansion under us, and the force of inertia that it produces feels like what gravity would feel like if there were any.

Political science people do both, deny and accept evolution/climate change, without providing enough evidence to support either claim as truth.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:09:42 PM

About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity.....

Maybe I'm pissing in the wind.

Wait...the piss goes down.

I'll have to weigh the consequences of that.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:11:53 PM

A terrorist gene?

Sure. There are characteristics or personality as for example aggresivity or desire to kill that are genetics. No one can be killer if has not the genes to kill. To many people suffer but not are able to kill. Why? Have not the gene.... You think that John of ISIS have not the gene of the killer when beheading without any emotion the head of one innocent person?

Oddly enough, the factors pertain more to environment than genes. The CIA spent millions of dollars on trying to reprogram humans into ideal interrogation subjects, as well as "instruct them" to be assassins. Google: "MK Utra"

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:27:11 PM

About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity.....

Exactly. But since we don't really understand gravity, maybe it is inertia caused by an expanding earth in an expanding universe. The reason we don't see the earth expanding under us is because we are expanding right along with it.

No proof, of course. Just an idea to explain gravity, since we really don't have anything that is concrete any other way.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:00:27 PM

Exactly. But since we don't really understand gravity, maybe it is inertia caused by an expanding earth in an expanding universe. The reason we don't see the earth expanding under us is because we are expanding right along with it.

No proof, of course. Just an idea to explain gravity, since we really don't have anything that is concrete any other way.

Smiley
We understand gravity quite well.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity, not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy; and resulting in time dilation, where time lapses more slowly in strong gravitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:00:10 PM

There is no gravity. The earth sucks.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:07:59 PM

There is no gravity. The earth sucks.

If there's no gravity, what keeps the Australians from falling off the bottom of the Earth?

Answer: God

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:11:10 PM

everyone is a terrorist you just need to push them ...all the people who died in those political wars were muslims (innocent) ,who knew nothing about this political power corrupts.

Just wanted to point out that this response doesn't include "yes, they were real Muslims." I doubt anyone will say that, even though everyone knows they obviously were. And that ISIS (and all the other Islamic terrorist groups) are following in Mohammed's example. Lying about it is also following Mohammed's example.

Regarding "terrorist genes" -- I don't know if there are or aren't -- but Islam is obviously a terrorist meme. It is an extremely effective one. Ultimately Islam may prove to be the most effective idea at reproducing itself and destroying ideas counter to it.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:16:52 PM

I can't take anyone that has misinformation such as "Palestinians celebrated 9/11" on their profile seriously.

If you're talking about the Washington Bridge incident in 2001, they never verified the race of the people "celebrating". Secondly, they could not have been "celebrating", because the towers wouldn't go down until later during the day.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:20:10 PM

I, like many others, saw the video of Palestinians celebrating on the same day. It was after the towers had come down. And it was clear they knew what they were celebrating. It is also historically obvious that Palestinians support terrorism, due to an extremely long list of incidents. It was a few years later that I started hearing people rewrite history to say things like "that was video of a wedding" when it obviously wasn't.

Do you know why you're denying that Palestinians celebrated 9/11? I do.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:25:04 PM

I added a link to snopes to my signature that verifies that Palestians celebrated 9/11, something which is obviously completely obvious anyway.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:34:49 PM

I, like many others, saw the video of Palestinians celebrating on the same day. It was after the towers had come down. And it was clear they knew what they were celebrating. It is also historically obvious that Palestinians support terrorism, due to an extremely long list of incidents. It was a few years later that I started hearing people rewrite history to say things like "that was video of a wedding" when it obviously wasn't.

"The blood of a thousand Arabs is not worth a Jewish fingernail"
~Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, on the Eve of celebration of an Israeli terrorist attack by Baruch Goldstein

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:43:35 PM

"The blood of a thousand Arabs is not worth a Jewish fingernail"
~Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, on the Eve of celebration of an Israeli terrorist attack by Baruch Goldstein

OK. I accept that you're opposed to violence when it's committed by Jews. Based on your other comments I also accept that you're opposed to violence when it's committed by people you decide are "white" (or maybe "white enough"). But Muslims? Non-whites? Well, then you're willing to make up stories about how it's actually the fault of Jews and/or "whites." I'm really glad I don't have to deal with you in real life and only in this sewer of a forum.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:15:44 PM

I can't take anyone that has misinformation such as "Palestinians celebrated 9/11" on their profile seriously.

If you're talking about the Washington Bridge incident in 2001, they never verified the race of the people "celebrating". Secondly, they could not have been "celebrating", because the towers wouldn't go down until later during the day.
is this guy for real? they were handing out sweets "from osama bin laden" in the street

i would have gone with it was only a handful of palestinians (true) or they were perfectly justified in hating jewmerica (also true) instead of pretending something millions of us saw with our own eyes that day didn't happen

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:30:46 PM

is this guy for real? they were handing out sweets "from osama bin laden" in the street

i would have gone with it was only a handful of palestinians (true) or they were perfectly justified in hating jewmerica (also true) instead of pretending something millions of us saw with our own eyes that day didn't happen

Do you know anything about the flag you're using on your profile?

JJ Philips, you really are a violent person if you are serious about your claim regarding extermination of the human race.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: