Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:56:18 PM

the main hatred of islam stems from the fact that it doesn't play well with other religions. and because people generalize it based on the radicals terrorists
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

the main hatred of islam stems from the fact that it doesn't play well with other religions.

And this has been true since the founding of the religion, when Mohammed and his followers destroyed the other religions in Mecca. It's well past time people educate themselves about Islam. The Western leaders who've spent the past 15 years repeating this "Great Religion of Peace" lie need to be shamed and silenced. History needs to remember them (including Bush, Obama, and most European leaders) the way it remembers Chamberlain after his Munich deal with Hitler.

Maybe it's time to kick Muslims out of the West. And I don't mean vote for people who say they'll do it. I mean just do it. Maybe it should be as dangerous to be a Muslim or Muslim-apologist in the West as it is to be a ex-Muslim in the Islamic World.

I never thought I "hated" Islam. I've spent some time since yesterday reevaluating.

I hate Islam. If you're Muslim, I hate you. I think you are either evil or ignorant or both. If you're ignorant of your religion, learn about it -- learn about it's dangerous bloody history -- and then try to find a safe way to leave it. If you do know about Islam and continue to believe in it, fuck you. You're a fucking Nazi and I hope you suffer the same fate the Nazis did. Seriously, fuck you.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:28:47 PM

the main hatred of islam stems from the fact that it doesn't play well with other religions. and because people generalize it based on the radicals terrorists
Meaning all the problems with people hating Islam stem from Islam.

Duhh....

I never thought I "hated" Islam. I've spent some time since yesterday reevaluating.

I hate Islam. If you're Muslim, I hate you. I think you are either evil or ignorant or both. If you're ignorant of your religion, learn about it -- learn about it's dangerous bloody history -- and then try to find a safe way to leave it. If you do know about Islam and continue to believe in it, fuck you. You're a fucking Nazi and I hope you suffer the same fate the Nazis did. Seriously, fuck you.

I cannot get to your viewpoint because I know that if I was fighting against ISIS or any of the extremist Muslims, there would be serious, dedicated Muslim fighters alongside me.

Or am I wrong about that?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:37:40 PM

I cannot get to your viewpoint because I know that if I was fighting against ISIS or any of the extremist Muslims, there would be serious, dedicated Muslim fighters alongside me.

No, you are not wrong about that.

Here is the little crux that the terrorists are wrong in. It is the thing around which the peace and violence of Islam hangs. It is the mistake that the terrorists are making, and becomes the mistake that the non-terrorists, the peaceful Muslims, also make. In a word it is...

TIME.

Here is what I mean.

When Islam exists among peoples of other religions WHO ARE PEACEFUL, Muslims are REQUIRED to work peacefully with the other peoples for a reasonable period of ...TIME... to attempt to get these other people to convert to Islam. The amount of ...TIME... is not set, is never the same, depends on all kinds of conditions and circumstances, and is to be enacted by Muslims in humility towards all others. The problem with the terrorists is that they are pushing things way too fast to convert anyone to Islam.

The problem with the peaceful Muslims is, they want the period of peace to go on forever, not recognizing that there is a limit to the amount of ...TIME... that they are to put up with the insults of others peacefully.

The terrorists are way too fast in their violence, falling out of Islam somewhat, by not giving peaceful peoples the time to adapt. The peaceful Muslims are way too slow, almost forgetting their religion at times, because they haven't picked up the violence required by Islam when the other peoples adamantly will not become Muslims.

If the people of Islam want to spread their religion among the peaceful peoples of the world, they need to remember both parts, that there is to be a ...TIME... of peaceful mission work done, and when that ...TIME... is ended, they are to violently kill off the infidels. Get into the spirit of Islam, not just into a bunch of words.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:46:06 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 08:59:28 PM by Spendulus

That's all there is then.

By snipping the remainder of your assertions I mean no disrespect.  I and others would simply argue and discuss the merits of the issues and persuade those who are stuck in 7th century thought patterns otherwise.  This is possible, we will all agree.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:05:44 PM

That's all there is then.

By snipping the remainder of your assertions I mean no disrespect.  I and others would simply argue and discuss the merits of the issues and persuade those who are stuck in 7th century thought patterns otherwise.  This is possible, we will all agree.

Ditto ^^.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Duhh....

There may be serious dedicated fighters who believe they are Muslim, but they are not true Muslims -- they are not following Mohammed's example. The Jihadists are following Mohammed's example by trying to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Most Muslims, like most Christians, are just average people who know almost nothing about their religion.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:33:21 PM

Study the history of what people did to muslims, invasion, stealing land resources, killing millions of children at the rate of thousands per day, manipulating and creating wars for personal benefits and joy, but still muslims didn't really revenge or do anything, what you see today the bombing and everything is a different story, this is no conspiracy theory.

check this out:

http://www.sott.net/article/273517-Study-US-regime-has-killed-20-30-million-people-since-World-War-Two

but I guess it doesn't matter how many muslims "other" people kills, all matters is the cost, since it's not your family or country, people need to really ditch governments, because government are the problem worldwide, not the people.

Vietnam, whole Arab world that was in piece before the propaganda of the "others", when a muslim die it's a causality, go check wikileaks for how many causalities, 300 killed in a factory, they was hiding as a shelter, they was no army, they was just women children and old people that didn't hurt anyone.

Imagine your self in your room, sleeping in piece and you wake up without sound in your ears, because a rocket hits your house, and you find your mom arms near you came from the other room, cut of course, try to put your self in people shoes before you judge.

3 guys blow them self up and suddenly everyone hates islam, whole army bomb a town and wipe 3000 persons and it's normal lol, go get a life.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:51:21 PM

Study the history of what people did to muslims, invasion, stealing land resources, ...

Yes, study the history. Islam didn't gain control of roughly 1/3 of the world by using pretty words and giving away flowers. Islam has been violently resisting "unbelievers" since its founding, and very successfully.

anonymousx

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:15:53 PM

Study the history of what people did to muslims, invasion, stealing land resources, ...

Yes, study the history. Islam didn't gain control of roughly 1/3 of the world by using pretty words and giving away flowers. Islam has been violently resisting "unbelievers" since its founding, and very successfully.

I don't know what did you read in your history with all respect, but if what you say is true, you got your revenge back in WWII and even worst, everything happened past that point is in debt, guess what? they yet still did't revenge, so you better believe that true islam forbid revenge, and feel lucky about it.

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”
2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.
3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:33:33 PM

Duhh....

There may be serious dedicated fighters who believe they are Muslim, but they are not true Muslims -- they are not following Mohammed's example. The Jihadists are following Mohammed's example by trying to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Most Muslims, like most Christians, are just average people who know almost nothing about their religion.
I understand your point of view, but to me it simply indicates that Islam is a flawed belief system.  Note, believers think it is a "perfect" system, but then their vision of Perfect varies wildly between sects.  That is why I view it as algorithmically flawed, unless the various interpretations gravitate somehow toward a common central goal.
BYONDIIx

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:52:32 PM

I understand your point of view, but to me it simply indicates that Islam is a flawed belief system.  Note, believers think it is a "perfect" system, but then their vision of Perfect varies wildly between sects.  That is why I view it as algorithmically flawed, unless the various interpretations gravitate somehow toward a common central goal.
[/quote]

Any idea what that common central goal is?
anonymousx

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:45:36 PM

Well, whatever this thread leads to, it shouldn't be hate, but if someone hate islam, he can do it, islam awaits no love from no one, nor need it, as you have your religion muslims does, and non is an angel, not christians or muslims, as humans we all have the good and the bad, and if you see bad muslims in focus more than good ones, than please look at your bad people from other religions.

Maybe getting involved with muslims and bombing them and killing millions of innocents was the cause of creating this "reaction" that is called terrorism, or maybe those muslims who died are animals to you?

Whatever you think, god, allah and all names lead to the same god, is there and watching and whatever you think and whatever dept anyone have muslim christian or whatsoever will pay it.

On this forums we are civilians, non of us like to see death, it hurts the most to see someone innocent dies no matter what religion, but please have respect to Muslims and know for sure that people are not alike, that guy who is like "Fuck you", they got your ip, you are next.. that was a joke. XD

if I said anything wrong please tell me, god, allah bless you all.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:47:15 PM

I understand your point of view, but to me it simply indicates that Islam is a flawed belief system.  Note, believers think it is a "perfect" system, but then their vision of Perfect varies wildly between sects.  That is why I view it as algorithmically flawed, unless the various interpretations gravitate somehow toward a common central goal.

[/quote]
A common central goal of expanding the number of people and the number of countries with a significant Muslim presence, with higher levels of kowtowing to Muslim beliefs, with the end goal of world domination, should not be ruled out.

Both peaceful and barbaric methods do seem to be operating in this fashion.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:49:22 PM

Islam isn't the problem, it is a peaceful religion. The problem is with the people that warp its words and then go around killing people in it's name.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:52:26 PM

A common central goal of expanding the number of people and the number of countries with a significant Muslim presence, with higher levels of kowtowing to Muslim beliefs, with the end goal of world domination, should not be ruled out.

[/quote]

And verse versa for jews and christians, ever seen paid campaigns in the arabic world? it's on Google, FB and everywhere that have adsense or ads, that only seem to be natural for anyone to will for people to unite the same as his beliefes, thinking that it will turn the world better, judging by the many versions of the bible and other books, quran seems to be the only book unchanged, also the only to have united all relegions, seems just right to me, but of course I respect your beliefs as well.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:58:11 PM

And verse versa for jews and christians, ever seen paid campaigns in the arabic world? it's on Google, FB and everywhere that have adsense or ads, that only seem to be natural for anyone to will for people to unite the same as his beliefes, thinking that it will turn the world better, judging by the many versions of the bible and other books, quran seems to be the only book unchanged, also the only to have united all relegions, seems just right to me, but of course I respect your beliefs as well.
[/quote]

You got it - but the context of the question was whether "Islam was a perfect belief system, or a flawed belief system."  I said flawed, unless the peaceful and violent methods worked hand in hand toward the same goal.

And if you agree with me that that is so, then all those who claim here that "Islam is peace" would not be truthful.

mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:58:14 PM

Well I dont think people actually hates Islam. The problem is that perception of Islam now a days is worst. Today everyone thought that terrorism is in the preaching of Islam. Unfortunately the leaders of Muslim countries did not portrait the actual face of Islam which is only peace. I think this is the responsibility of all the Muslim countries to educate their country men about the true Islam.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:35:47 PM

Well I dont think people actually hates Islam. The problem is that perception of Islam now a days is worst. Today everyone thought that terrorism is in the preaching of Islam. Unfortunately the leaders of Muslim countries did not portrait the actual face of Islam which is only peace. I think this is the responsibility of all the Muslim countries to educate their country men about the true Islam.

Now how exactly can they those Muslim countries do that, when they are busy pushing out anti-Jew and anti-USA propaganda, such as the "Evil Jews did 9/11?"

Or is that somehow compatible with "The True Islam."

LOL, please explain that.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:55:32 PM

You got it - but the context of the question was whether "Islam was a perfect belief system, or a flawed belief system."  I said flawed, unless the peaceful and violent methods worked hand in hand toward the same goal.

And if you agree with me that that is so, then all those who claim here that "Islam is peace" would not be truthful.

[/quote]

It's not a religion of peace when it comes to defending it self, it's a religion of peace if people leave the muslims alone, even a small kitty can bite you if you treat it badly and islam is not a small kitty, it's a belief of many brave men, and I don't see how good people treat islamic countries by trying to spread their own democracy and believes, maybe everyone should just admit that muslims have their own thing and they will not be like the rest of the world, and maybe it's better to let them be whatever they want, that too is a kind of freedom. I know one thing, if its not broke, don't try  to fix it, especially if its not yours than don't touch it at all.

I understand that EU and USA is trying to help taking down dictatorship, I think you can see the result with your eyes, it's a huge mess right now, trying to fix that mess lead into bigger one, it reach EU now in Paris that was not good as well, innocent people died in the whole Arabic world for this crap of EU and US helping and now many innocent people are dying in EU for the same crap revenge etc...
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: