Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220962 times)
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:00:47 AM

I'll respect any human being who doesn't mean any harm, no matter what religion they have or where the come from.

Doesn't really matter to me. But if they are a terroist, no matter what religion you're not a good person in my book.

Yah that is about right. I just hate people who is hating other people that didn't do anything.

I just wish that will be peace in the worl.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:18:33 AM

Maybe because people think "Most of the terrorists are Islamist" but that was "stereotyping" specially nowadays that bombings and killings are done by those terrorist, people feel that they are always the culprit... lets not judge them in general...

Yes exactly, that's exactly what these terrorist are doing, shedding the Islam in bad light. I feel bad for the true Muslims out there who are the innocent ones.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:58:25 PM

Man, it's kinda sad and a bit pathetic to see how some of you out here, how small you make your world out to be.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. These terrorist are not actually Muslim they are using this religion as an excuse to do what they do and shed bad light on the true Muslim believers.

Well said I just hope that everyone just shut up and accept that not  every one is a bad person.

And oh I didn't knew that they are using this religion as an excuse maybe are real muslim but they are using it wrong.

Indeed they are, In my opinion, I think that people should just say that (insert name person) did this or that. Not say it based on a religion, race or skin color.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

Man, it's kinda sad and a bit pathetic to see how some of you out here, how small you make your world out to be.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. These terrorist are not actually Muslim they are using this religion as an excuse to do what they do and shed bad light on the true Muslim believers.

Well said I just hope that everyone just shut up and accept that not  every one is a bad person.

And oh I didn't knew that they are using this religion as an excuse maybe are real muslim but they are using it wrong.

Indeed they are, In my opinion, I think that people should just say that (insert name person) did this or that. Not say it based on a religion, race or skin color.

Malcolm X was black. It was black Muslims in America who killed him.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:03:20 PM

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to
look in to the Quran and tafseer before saying that Islam is terrorism.

You have a number of logical fallacies.

Islam = Terrorism    Straw man argument.
Islam is peace          Overly broad generalization
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:41:38 PM

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to

Islam = Terrorism    Straw man argument.
Islam is peace          Overly broad generalization
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.

And there is nothing wrong with describing any or all of them as potential terrorists, because there is too much violence in their sacred writings to deem them anything else. Sleeper Muslims.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.

And there is nothing wrong with describing any or all of them as potential terrorists, because there is too much violence in their sacred writings to deem them anything else. Sleeper Muslims.

Smiley

In their sacred writings???
have you ever read the bible??? Smiley
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:14:57 PM

Why does the Islam hate other people??

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:21:17 PM

So when the koran talk about killing girls that gets raped its bad, but when the bible says the same thing it's good.
When the koran talks about killing disbelievers its bad, but when its said in the bible its good.
Same with whatever. the books are mirror images.
This is very confusing
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:32:09 PM

Smiley
That's ridiculous.  You presume that they are as brainwashed on Islam as you are on Christianity.  But that's ridiculous, few people of any religion are.  Most people are in a religion only because other people around them are and there are day to day benefits to it.

So when the koran talk about killing girls that gets raped its bad, but when the bible says the same thing it's good.
When the koran talks about killing disbelievers its bad, but when its said in the bible its good.

Exactly.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

Why does the Islam hate other people??

Funny... There is a thread about that...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.0

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:51:31 AM

Maybe because people think "Most of the terrorists are Islamist" but that was "stereotyping" specially nowadays that bombings and killings are done by those terrorist, people feel that they are always the culprit... lets not judge them in general...

Yes exactly, that's exactly what these terrorist are doing, shedding the Islam in bad light. I feel bad for the true Muslims out there who are the innocent ones.

that's right... I just hope that every one should respect each other specially the culture and religion where... while reading and writing I just remember the song  "Under the same sun" by scorpion... that has a very nice message...  Smiley

I am certain that if (in another day and age) it was Japanese terrorists, we would call them Japanese terrorists.  If it were Nazi terrorists, we would call them Nazi terrorists.  And if they are identifiable as Muslim terrorists, then they should be called that.

Nobody sane ever argued that all Japanese were terrorists or all Germans were terrorists.

This is a "Straw Man Argument."  A logical fallacy.  You can see clearly that it comes up repeatedly in this thread.  As follows -

Person A uses the phrase "Muslim terrorists" or something similar.

Then B argues "But all Muslims are not terrorists! (blah blah blah)!"

But that wasn't the argument made by A.  It is simply a misrepresentation of A's argument made by B for his own purposes.

Do you think people are stupid?
FX_Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Not actually hate it, but many issues with it surely.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:08:30 AM

I don't Islam. Its a actually a really peaceful religion but its just those crazy people who claim to be muslim when they're not and mess up the muslim name. Its kind of sad how the media always portrays Islam bad al the time. There are 6.8 billion muslims in the world i think there a the good ones out there. Every religion has extremists and crazy people we just go to accept it.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:26:43 AM

I don't hate islam.
Actually I have a lot of islamic friends.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:27:28 AM

I don't Islam. Its a actually a really peaceful religion but its just those crazy people who claim to be muslim when they're not and mess up the muslim name. Its kind of sad how the media always portrays Islam bad al the time. There are 6.8 billion muslims in the world i think there a the good ones out there. Every religion has extremists and crazy people we just go to accept it.

I agree.  It's sad how Muslim extremists, beginning with Yassir Arafat and continuing to today and getting worse, have persisted in manipulating the media so that their atrocities always get main headlines.

Behind the violence, there's nothing but Attention Whoring.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:38:08 AM

Sometimes I almost seem to be wanting to turn the peaceful Muslims into people of violence in the way that I write about the violence directives in the Islamic writings. But, that is not what I want to do.

The thing that I am trying to do is to show peaceful Muslims that they, themselves, are interpreting the violence of their own religious writings into peace, even though those writings express a lot of violence directives.

The point is that Muslims are turning away from Islam by themselves, because most people want peace rather than violence. This is very evident among the Sunni's, who allow all kinds of religious practices in their Islam... almost so that you can't tell if the various Sunni's are really Sunni or really Islamic.

Sure, they call themselves Muslims. And they proclaim that they follow Islam. But they are so shocked at and abhorrent of the violence directives in their religious writings, that they attempt to turn these directives into things of peace.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:12:34 AM

Sometimes I almost seem to be wanting to turn the peaceful Muslims into people of violence in the way that I write about the violence directives in the Islamic writings. But, that is not what I want to do.

The thing that I am trying to do is to show peaceful Muslims that they, themselves, are interpreting the violence of their own religious writings into peace, even though those writings express a lot of violence directives.

The point is that Muslims are turning away from Islam by themselves, because most people want peace rather than violence. This is very evident among the Sunni's, who allow all kinds of religious practices in their Islam... almost so that you can't tell if the various Sunni's are really Sunni or really Islamic.

Sure, they call themselves Muslims. And they proclaim that they follow Islam. But they are so shocked at and abhorrent of the violence directives in their religious writings, that they attempt to turn these directives into things of peace.

Smiley

As an Atheist, I despise the very idea of defining people by one religion or another.  More than that, I despise the religion which encourages or requires such self-definition.

After that is done, though, then the discussion is "framed."  It is framed in terms of one religion versus another, instead of humans, one versus another.

So let me say straight out that your Christianity is not what I consider Christianity to best be, but this is a mild criticism.  At it's worst, Christianity cannot begin to reach the depravity of the bastardization of Islam by Sayd Qutb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cj_Qj3xMtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0VUXVgWe4

Virtually no one in the Western world understands who Qutb was or his relationship to generations of radical Islam.  No doubt that is part of why and how they confuse Islam with extremist Islam.  However the very existence of such as the writings of Qutd show that radical Islam, is in fact a subset of Islam.

Well, at least that seems to be right.

Creation

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:10:58 AM

Smiley

As an Atheist, I despise the very idea of defining people by one religion or another.  More than that, I despise the religion which encourages or requires such self-definition.

After that is done, though, then the discussion is "framed."  It is framed in terms of one religion versus another, instead of humans, one versus another.

So let me say straight out that your Christianity is not what I consider Christianity to best be, but this is a mild criticism.  At it's worst, Christianity cannot begin to reach the depravity of the bastardization of Islam by Sayd Qutb.

Virtually no one in the Western world understands who Qutb was or his relationship to generations of radical Islam.  No doubt that is part of why and how they confuse Islam with extremist Islam.  However the very existence of such as the writings of Qutd show that radical Islam, is in fact a subset of Islam.

I know information is readily available but you sir, have done a good job finding it and making sense of it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:10:16 PM

Smiley

I know information is readily available but you sir, have done a good job finding it and making sense of it.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: