Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:58:44 PM

...there is only one book about the world
but people people stole so many texts
 and there mission was to control the humanity
has already find so many evidence and facts
what was really happen before 13.000 years ago
the stories who are mentioned in the Bible are much much older
history who is more then 450 millions of years ago

Well, obviously Google Translate is your second language.

What is your price list for spamming forums?  Please advise.  We may all want to hire your company.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

Oh, hello my friend aka Poppy Corn! Smiley I almost think that you left this debate, but here you are... Cheesy

No, the problem is that there is only one book about the world and the humanity, but people people stole so many texts from the same book and create more groups (religions), and there mission was to control the humanity instead of the make them evolve.

You see, the science like ancient history and archeology has already find so many evidence and facts about what was really happen before 13.000 years ago. So the Bible was actually written in that period and you can find those facts in ancient Mesopotamia (Sumerian, Assyrian and Babylonians). And the stories who are mentioned in the Bible are much much older then the world knows. The Bible is talking about history who is more then 450 millions of years ago and if you think that this is hoax, then check this new researches...

Explain me this: http://www.ancient-code.com/the-400-million-year-old-hammer/

How is it possible that this metal hammer exist and the iron age was dating back for 1200 years BC!?

The Bible was not meant to be a complete history book. But it was meticulously kept by the Jewish scribes, who rewrote the record of Moses, a great miracle doer among the people. The strength in the miracles that Moses did shows that he recorded things accurately.

The Bible shows that the universe is only a little over 6,000 years old from the time of the creation story recorded in the Bible. The chronology of the Bible age is clearly shown here: http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm. You can follow the passages in the Bible as shown at this site to see that the age of the earth is accurate Biblically.

In addition, the only solid earth age evidence we have goes back to about 4,500 to 5,000 years ago. Dating prior to that has been done by carbon dating which has proven to be faulty, or by ice core sampling and tree ring measurements, which uses man's uncertain interpretation.

The Bible is the only accurate record we have for age of earth to date.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:23:41 PM

Hello, Pinocchio.

Do you get credits on you Go To Heaven Card for lying?
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:26:55 PM

(Sorry, brief diversion back to Islam.)

It's just a shame that a non-islamic group like IS call themselves muslim and tar all those who actually follow the religion.

Yes, people shouldn't judge Islam based on the actions of ISIS. They should judge Islam based on the actions of Mohammed and his followers.

The problem is: there's no difference.

heres a little joke for you to illustrate my point:

So an ISIS fighter is manning a checkpoint and stops the car of a Christian couple.
ISIS guy: "Are you Muslim?"
Christian man: "Yes."
ISIS guy: "If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of Quran."
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
ISIS member: "Ok yallah go."
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took.
Why did you tell him that we are Muslims?
If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
" but don't worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

I guess Mohammed and his followers must not have been familiar with the Quran. Otherwise, why did he and they do so much killing, beheading and raping?

Seriously, are you stupid or a liar? Or maybe both? Sounds like you might need to get some knowledge of Islam raped into you.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:30:56 PM

(Sorry, brief diversion back to Islam.)

It's just a shame that a non-islamic group like IS call themselves muslim and tar all those who actually follow the religion.

Yes, people shouldn't judge Islam based on the actions of ISIS. They should judge Islam based on the actions of Mohammed and his followers.

The problem is: there's no difference.

heres a little joke for you to illustrate my point:

So an ISIS fighter is manning a checkpoint and stops the car of a Christian couple.
ISIS guy: "Are you Muslim?"
Christian man: "Yes."
ISIS guy: "If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of Quran."
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
ISIS member: "Ok yallah go."
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took.
Why did you tell him that we are Muslims?
If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
" but don't worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

I guess Mohammed and his followers must not have been familiar with the Quran. Otherwise, why did he and they do so much killing, beheading and raping?

Seriously, are you stupid or a liar? Or maybe both? Sounds like you might need to get some knowledge of Islam raped into you.

Well, you have heard the answer from believers in Islam.  All the righteous killing, beheading and raping....well that's of the righteous kind, just like the righteous stoning to death and the righteous cutting off of arms and legs and hands and feet.  And the righteous whipping and flogging.

Non-righteous violence that can't be condoned by the righteous.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:02:32 AM

Hello, Pinocchio.

When any of those scientists take the stand to affirm that the earth is as old as they say, do they do it? Don't they always say something like, "To the best of my knowledge..." or "All the indicators suggest that..." or "We think that it happened this way...?"

Those guys are innocent liars. They don't know, yet they print up books suggesting.

What about the Bible? The Bible is a book that was handed down by a stubborn people... possibly the most stubborn in the world. Their stubborn tradition is that Moses was a man of power and truth. The records are eye-witness records that have traditional backing of a whole nation.

You want to promote the lies of scientific misinterpretation. Why not look at the truth and support it? The universe since the creation is less than 10 thousand years old. But, if it is more than 10,000 years old, even sound, factual science says that it is not any older than 25,000 at the outside.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:28:07 AM

Hello, Pinocchio.

When any of those scientists take the stand to affirm that the earth is as old as they say, do they do it? Don't they always say something like, "To the best of my knowledge..." or "All the indicators suggest that..." or "We think that it happened this way...?"

Those guys are innocent liars. They don't know, yet they print up books suggesting.

What about the Bible? The Bible is a book that was handed down by a stubborn people... possibly the most stubborn in the world. Their stubborn tradition is that Moses was a man of power and truth. The records are eye-witness records that have traditional backing of a whole nation.

You want to promote the lies of scientific misinterpretation. Why not look at the truth and support it? The universe since the creation is less than 10 thousand years old. But, if it is more than 10,000 years old, even sound, factual science says that it is not any older than 25,000 at the outside.

Smiley

Young earth creationists use religiously motivated pseudoscience to support their claim. You've strarted with the premise that your interpretation of the Bible is a literal description of the development of the universe, you then find evidence to fit your warped perspective.

Even flat earth people have the intelligence to spot how flawed your argument is.  Cheesy
Fancy being ranked lower than them.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:38:00 AM

Hello, Pinocchio.

Smiley

Young earth creationists use religiously motivated pseudoscience to support their claim. You've strarted with the premise that your interpretation of the Bible is a literal description of the development of the universe, you then find evidence to fit your warped perspective.

Even flat earth people have the intelligence to spot how flawed your argument is.  Cheesy
Fancy being ranked lower than them.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

its not so much as 'finding evidence' than it is going from A to B and making stuff up to fill in the gaps. the religious - minded tend to do that a lot.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:09:20 AM

U.S. Dropped 23,144 Bombs on Muslim-Majority Countries in 2015

Nobel Peace Prize-winner President Obama dropped a serious amount of ordnance last year.

Council of Foreign Relations resident skeptic Micah Zenko recently tallied up how many bombs the United States has dropped on other countries and the results are as depressing as one would think. Zenko figured that since Jan. 1, 2015, the U.S. has dropped around 23,144 bombs on Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia, all countries that are majority Muslim.

The chart, provided by the generally pro-State Department think tank, puts in stark terms how much destruction the U.S. has leveled on other countries. Whether or not one thinks such bombing is justified, it's a blunt illustration of how much raw damage the United States inflicts on the Muslim world:

Read more at http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/us-dropped-23144-bombs-muslim-majority-countries-2015

Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:24:01 AM

Hello, Pinocchio.

Smiley

I wasn't gonna do it... but the stupidity hurts.

Light moves at approximately 300,000 meters per second. The universe is demonstrably expanding. Within the view of instruments that you can buy on eBay are stars who's light cannot have ever reached earth if your ludicrous hypothesis had any merit.

A scientist will indeed say "to the best of our knowledge" rather than an absolute answer, because only fools believe in absolutes. The half life of carbon 14 is longer than your alleged creation time. Proven, observed, we know it's rate of decay. There is carbon fourteen that has become inert, present on earth. 14000 years RIGHT THERE. It's a relatively short half life compared to several other radioactive compounds and elements.

appeal to tradition is a logical fallacy for good reason. Would you argue that a man should never strive to exceed the station he's born into? Tradition of very long standing says he should not. We look back on that tradition with loathing and disgust for a reason. It's unnatural. It's a way to make a living man into a thing. How about a man born a slave? Should he retain thsi? Should he not strive to be free? What of a man born blind or deaf, should he forgo surgery because, traditionally, it didn't exist or was thought to be "playing god"? Or rather, should he strive to get that surgery, become whole and improve himself?

I could go on for hours. But I won't.

The question of this thread is why to people hate islam. There are a good many good reasons. Guess what? Historically, and in some areas at present, every last one of those reasons can be applied to your religion. Yes, Christianity has grown up a great deal in the last 700 years, and has BECOME largely a culture of peace. This is as doctrinally correct as with Islam. But, despite the horrific beliefs of people who have no power of observation, most people are decent human beings and don't really WANT to hate on everyone else. By cooperation, sharing of knowledge, discarding of false ideas in favor of those that WORK, we are made better. Science does not and NEVER HAS purported to know the totality of everything. That's it's goal, of course, but we all recognize that it's at it's very beginning as far as the nature and function of the universe. It may indeed someday prove that there IS some grand design. It can't be ruled out until it has been. But the evidence we have so far looks very much different from that.

And if you misquote Newton's third law one more time, I swear, I just might convert on the grounds that praying against you would be satisfying. DO NOT LECTURE ON  A SUBJECT YOU HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF. Newton's laws of motion are in a closed system, and so stated. The universe does not appear to be a closed system. Even so, thrust vectors don't even HINT at grand design, they simply describe in a very gross manner how things work. Modern physics, while incorporating Newtons laws, has gone far beyond them.

And I'll close with a broadside from an old friend of mine.

Christian: "<insert hated theorum> is just a theory"
Me: "So's Gravity. Why don't you deny that one, and jump off a bridge!"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:59:47 AM

Hello, Pinocchio.

Smiley

I wasn't gonna do it... but the stupidity hurts.

Light moves at approximately 300,000 meters per second. The universe is demonstrably expanding. Within the view of instruments that you can buy on eBay are stars who's light cannot have ever reached earth if your ludicrous hypothesis had any merit.

A scientist will indeed say "to the best of our knowledge" rather than an absolute answer, because only fools believe in absolutes. The half life of carbon 14 is longer than your alleged creation time. Proven, observed, we know it's rate of decay. There is carbon fourteen that has become inert, present on earth. 14000 years RIGHT THERE. It's a relatively short half life compared to several other radioactive compounds and elements.

appeal to tradition is a logical fallacy for good reason. Would you argue that a man should never strive to exceed the station he's born into? Tradition of very long standing says he should not. We look back on that tradition with loathing and disgust for a reason. It's unnatural. It's a way to make a living man into a thing. How about a man born a slave? Should he retain thsi? Should he not strive to be free? What of a man born blind or deaf, should he forgo surgery because, traditionally, it didn't exist or was thought to be "playing god"? Or rather, should he strive to get that surgery, become whole and improve himself?

I could go on for hours. But I won't.

The question of this thread is why to people hate islam. There are a good many good reasons. Guess what? Historically, and in some areas at present, every last one of those reasons can be applied to your religion. Yes, Christianity has grown up a great deal in the last 700 years, and has BECOME largely a culture of peace. This is as doctrinally correct as with Islam. But, despite the horrific beliefs of people who have no power of observation, most people are decent human beings and don't really WANT to hate on everyone else. By cooperation, sharing of knowledge, discarding of false ideas in favor of those that WORK, we are made better. Science does not and NEVER HAS purported to know the totality of everything. That's it's goal, of course, but we all recognize that it's at it's very beginning as far as the nature and function of the universe. It may indeed someday prove that there IS some grand design. It can't be ruled out until it has been. But the evidence we have so far looks very much different from that.

And if you misquote Newton's third law one more time, I swear, I just might convert on the grounds that praying against you would be satisfying. DO NOT LECTURE ON  A SUBJECT YOU HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF. Newton's laws of motion are in a closed system, and so stated. The universe does not appear to be a closed system. Even so, thrust vectors don't even HINT at grand design, they simply describe in a very gross manner how things work. Modern physics, while incorporating Newtons laws, has gone far beyond them.

And I'll close with a broadside from an old friend of mine.

Christian: "<insert hated theorum> is just a theory"
Me: "So's Gravity. Why don't you deny that one, and jump off a bridge!"

I know, I know. It is a bit disconcerting when you find that the things you believe are not necessarily based on the facts that you think they are based on.

The evidence of C-14 is that it gives false readings. Look it up.

In addition, the way that the earth was thousands of years ago might nullify any reasonably correct readings that C-14 gives. We don't know what it was like back then, because we didn't have any of our equipment set up back then. Interpretations of distant past C-14 readings is guesswork.

The things that we see in the distant universe are things that we don't know about. Look at all the 1700s and 1800s astronomy that was shown to be incorrect with regard to what we know today. Even though we know a little more because of space vehicles, we don't really know what is out there beyond. Everything we have hypothesized about the things that we see, may be completely wrong because of things that we don't see. It's all guesswork built into a science fiction story and fed to people like you, so that you have something to believe in.

The Bible is on-the-spot eye-witness reports.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:38:10 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 08:44:13 AM by popcorn1

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

....Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review....
Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

You see, you don't follow me...
....Humans are by a definition Aliens.....

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

.... Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”....

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-message-of-the-anunnaki-we-are-here-among-you/

No thanks.  I don't have any need to check worthless links.

Yep, I already pretty much summed it up.

The only effective thing you have done is to purposefully derail a thread on "Why do people hate Islam" by repetitively posting large amounts of total nonsense.

Omg, dude you really have problem with your Ego! Smiley

I just send you some material that will explore your view about the world and the religion (islam in this topic) and you are telling me that this is worthless? I will believe in your answer only if you open the links and see the informations/pictures about what you still don't know.

People like you think they know everything just because they learned in school, that's why they have problem to look or see the things from the different angle. If you only know who was Mohamed and what was he talking about in his book, you will change the view about the islam. Wink
is this Mohamed ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw

See the trouble with religion is too many types ...SO WHO IS RIGHT?...
I shall tell you no religion is right its all poppy cock

Plus if aliens did create us ..STILL NO GODS...SCIENCE.. ITs TIME TO GIVE RELIGION UP HOW OLD ARE YOU 6...

Oh, hello my friend aka Poppy Corn! Smiley I almost think that you left this debate, but here you are... Cheesy

No, the problem is that there is only one book about the world and the humanity, but people people stole so many texts from the same book and create more groups (religions), and there mission was to control the humanity instead of the make them evolve.

You see, the science like ancient history and archeology has already find so many evidence and facts about what was really happen before 13.000 years ago. So the Bible was actually written in that period and you can find those facts in ancient Mesopotamia (Sumerian, Assyrian and Babylonians). And the stories who are mentioned in the Bible are much much older then the world knows. The Bible is talking about history who is more then 450 millions of years ago and if you think that this is hoax, then check this new researches...

Explain me this: http://www.ancient-code.com/the-400-million-year-old-hammer/

How is it possible that this metal hammer exist and the iron age was dating back for 1200 years BC!?
hello my my religious freak friend Grin
i checked your link
THE HAMMER AS BEEN SHOVED IN THE HOLE  Grin ITS A HOAX..
Notice the handle is cracked
notice the way the hammer lay in the hole look at the hole..

My theory is someone got bored and scraped a hole in a 400 million year old rock to fit the hammer.
that is why the handle is cracked to fit it in the bottom hole..Also the wooden handle is in good condition for 400 million years old Cheesy
I REST MY CASE..Now its up to the jury..A HOAX OR REAL..........ITS A HOAX CASE SOLVED Grin Grin

PLUS IT COME FROM TEXAS Cheesy Cheesy NEED I SAY MORE Grin
some type of miner done it or the person who found it?

researchers decided to abandon the incredible discovery in the Somerwell Museum, in Texas.
Surprisingly researchers also found that the iron had undergone a process of purification and hardening, typical of metallurgy of the twentieth century. Grin

Oh 1 more theory THOR Cheesy HE LOST HIS HAMMER Cheesy
Your starting to sound like one of this crowed Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-k5viJ7tA Cheesy Cheesy

However, for years Baugh refused to allow the hammer to be C14 dated. In an exchange of letters between creationist Walter Brown and Jim Lippard in Creation/Evolution, Brown (1989) suggested that the hammer handle has not been dated because Baugh had three "understandable" conditions for dating it: that it be done with mass spectrometry, that Baugh be present during the dating, and that someone else pay for it. However, Lippard countered that no one has objected to the first two conditions, and that Baugh had no right to expect the third, since he's the one making the claims, and thus the one obligated to back them up. Even so, even after others offered to pay for the dating, Baugh declined to have it done. As Day (1991) wrote in a follow up letter: "Far from being 'understandable,' Baugh's stipulations seem to be little short of evasive tactics... If four years have gone by and nothing has happened, I think it is safe to conclude that Baugh has no interest whatsoever in determining the truth about his marvelous hammer

Conclusions

As with all extraordinary claims, the burden of proof is on those making the claims, not on those questioning them. Despite some creationist assertions that the hammer is a dramatic pre-Flood relic, no clear evidence linking the hammer to any ancient formation has been presented. Moreover, the hammer's artistic style and the condition of the handle suggest a historically recent age. It may well have been dropped by a local worker within the last few hundred years, after which dissolved sediment hardened into a concretion around it. Unless Baugh or others can provide rigorous evidence that the hammer was once naturally situated in a pre-Quaternary stratum, it remains merely a curiosity, not a reliable out-of-place artifact.

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:10:45 PM

What is your price list for spamming forums?  Please advise.  We may all want to hire your company.

Well, maybe my Google translate is my second option, but at least I try to write something that I have been researching for 1 year and people like you will need it 2 subtitles to understand that... Wink

The Bible was not meant to be a complete history book. But it was meticulously kept by the Jewish scribes, who rewrote the record of Moses, a great miracle doer among the people. The strength in the miracles that Moses did shows that he recorded things accurately.

The Bible shows that the universe is only a little over 6,000 years old from the time of the creation story recorded in the Bible. The chronology of the Bible age is clearly shown here: http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm. You can follow the passages in the Bible as shown at this site to see that the age of the earth is accurate Biblically.

In addition, the only solid earth age evidence we have goes back to about 4,500 to 5,000 years ago. Dating prior to that has been done by carbon dating which has proven to be faulty, or by ice core sampling and tree ring measurements, which uses man's uncertain interpretation.

Smiley

BADecker, I think that you forgot one thing. The people who live in the period between Adam and Eve and Enoch were more then 1000 years old... Wink

i checked your link

My theory is someone got bored and scraped a hole in a 400 million year old rock to fit the hammer.
that is why the handle is cracked to fit it in the bottom hole..Also the wooden handle is in good condition for 400 million years old Cheesy
I REST MY CASE..Now its up to the jury..A HOAX OR REAL..........ITS A HOAX CASE SOLVED Grin Grin

researchers decided to abandon the incredible discovery in the Somerwell Museum, in Texas.
Surprisingly researchers also found that the iron had undergone a process of purification and hardening, typical of metallurgy of the twentieth century. Grin

See, you think that I am religious freak, and you don't know what is the meaning of the word... Because if you do, then I am sure that you will never use it again. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:41:27 PM

Smiley

BADecker, I think that you forgot one thing. The people who live in the period between Adam and Eve and Enoch were more then 1000 years old... Wink
But none of those people lived more than about 1,600 years. Why not? Because of Genesis 5, which has a "tight" chronology, including the ages of a handful of people right down to Noah of the Great Flood times. This chronology, when calculated out from the numbers listed in Genesis 5, shows that the Great Flood happened at 1,656 years after the creation.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

What is your price list for spamming forums?  Please advise.  We may all want to hire your company.

Well, maybe my Google translate is my second option, but at least I try to write something that I have been researching for 1 year and people like you will need it 2 subtitles to understand that... Wink

Smiley

i checked your link

See, you think that I am religious freak, and you don't know what is the meaning of the word... Because if you do, then I am sure that you will never use it again. Wink
So it looks like your hammer theory as proven no god
I scored a home run when i proved your hammer theory was a hoax.. Grin

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy

At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

Wake up, dense-head.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. ...
Complexity is a concept that has no meaning.

Science does not prove God.  Only would it do so in the small minds of those who would constrict and order science to their views.

Remember, after everything you have said is proven wrong, and after every one of your arguments is shown to be wrong in premise, in argument, and in conclusion....

You still have your belief.

But you don't need to go shouting your belief to the rooftops, when it is denigrated by false thinking and lies.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. ...

Science does not prove God.  Only would it do so in the small minds of those who would constrict and order science to their views.

Remember, after everything you have said is proven wrong, and after every one of your arguments is shown to be wrong in premise, in argument, and in conclusion....

But you don't need to go shouting your belief to the rooftops, when it is denigrated by false thinking and lies.

In the world of science and research, "complexity" is not a concept, but DOES have loads of meaning. Ask any professional researcher.

No wonder you don't understand many of the things you talk about. You aren't quite all there. What is it, too many years trying to wrap your head around a bunch of theoretical concepts that, at the end of the day, are simply fiction?

Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:10:17 PM

REAL science doesnt prove the existence of a god. warped pseudoscience created by delusional minds does, within the confines of said delusional heads. religious people take a random phenomena, make the end result the claim that a god or the god exists, and makes up some stuff in between then says, clearly, we have here proof that god exists. and unfortunately, nothing you say or do can dissuade them because in their own head, their explanation is flawless and any argument thrown against it can be dismantled by more pseudoscience they conjure up on the spot. its an impossible argument in the sense that a sensible person can not possibly get through that defense of ignorance the religious create around themselves.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:47:28 PM

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

Wake up, dense-head.

Smiley
Your so wrong . Science makes no claim to gods ..if so it would of been proven.
When science makes a claim it as to be proven to be fact
Its you that makes the claim to gods so be my guest and prove it Grin AND I WILL BELIEVE..
you as a human have come along because of harsh conditions not because of gods.
 WAYS TO SURVIVE AS BEEN THE KEY TO INTELLIGENT LIFE..
Now in this day and age we survive by money so we invent things to sell
Now to survive really well we need to sell something everyone wants so we invent something that makes are lives better..
and because of this process we humans have invented some really cool stuff
 and because we still need money to survive really well we will still go on inventing cool stuff..
And when someone becomes a billionaire they spend there billions on research on lets say.. I.E
They want to live longer.so they spend money on research
they get ill.so want to find a cure
they want to travel  to the stars so they spend money on new technology to travel to the stars
they will spend a lot of there billions on projects of this kind..
So you see by just wanting to survive what can be created
 its not because of gods its because of lives survival mode.
So as humans we need to crack all the harsh conditions this planet throws at us..then we can travel to the stars and beyond

harsh conditions can mean anything from getting bullied to having no money getting ill and so on
So i find religion another harsh condition we need to find a cure for

Also would you agree because of religion science is a thousand years or more behind in thinking..
Only for religion we be flying around space by now FACT..

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: