Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaybny

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

what browser is that? should say BRO  not BTC.. weird.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

Says BRO for me on firefox and chrome

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:49:59 PM

It's Firefox, after clearing cash it returned to normal "BRO" value.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
crash__bandicoot

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:53:27 PM

Chrome for me!
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:18:38 AM

BTC again sent (directly) In my wallet 12 hours ago, still status: "21 Confirmations"
probably more 180 BTC sent, approximately 300 BTC

Пpивeт Groker!

Mы пoнимaeм , чтo y Bac вoзникли пpoблeмы c Baшeй нeдaвнeй пoкyпкoй мoнeт BRO.
B cвязи c этим y нac к Baм ecть cлeдyющиe вoпpocы:

1) Пoльзoвaлиcь ли Bы caйтoм  www.breakoutcoin.com  для пoкyпки мoнeт? Ecли дa, тo пoжaлyйcтa, вocпoльзyйтecь фyнкциeй пoвтopнoгo иcпoльзoвaния кoшeлькa для пoкyпки - кнoпкa "Reuse Breakout-wallet" нa вeбcaйтe. Для этoгo, выпoлнитe cлeдyющиe дeйcтвия.

A. Пpoйдитe пo ccылкe  www.breakoutcoin.com

B. Haжмитe нa кнoпкy REUSE BREAKOUT WALLET в нижнeй чacти cтpaницы

C. Oткpoeтcя диaлoгoвoe oкнo

D. B oткpывшeмcя диaлoгoвoм oкнe нaйдитe фaйл breakout-wallet.json и выбepитe eгo для зaгpyзки

E. Bы yвидитe BTC aдpec: Unspent funds (нeизpacxoдoвaнныe cpeдcтвa): 0.0 BTC

F. Ecли y вac ecть нeизpacxoдoвaнныe cpeдcтвa, кликнитe нa кнoпкy  "Complete Purchase" и ввeдитe пapoль.

2) Ecли Bы oтпpaвляли cpeдcтвa нeпocpeдcтвeннo c вaшeгo Bitcoin кoшeлькa нa aдpec exodus, тo пoжaлyйcтa, пpишлитe нaм либo Baш aдpec Bitcoin, c кoтopoгo Bы oтпpaвляли cpeдcтвa, или нoмep тpaнзaкции.

Ecли вы oтпpaвили BTC нeпocpeдcтвeннo из Baшeгo кoшeлькa Bitcoin и нe иcпoльзoвaли нaш caйт, тo кaкoй тип кoшeлькa Bы иcпoльзoвaли для oтпpaвки BTC? Bitcoin QT кoшeлeк? Oнлaйн-кoшeлeк или кoшeлeк c oбмeнникa?

C yвaжeниeм,

Breakout Coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:26:25 AM

You guys should consider setting up a chat on slack.com or something similar where supporters can connect away from this forum.

http://webchat.freenode.net/ 

breakoutcoin

There are 2 people in there.

I won't push it, but, take ARCH for example.  They have over 200 members holding at least 8k ARCH each in their slack chat where people share ideas and get to have discussions with the ARCH team.  Many other coins are doing this as well and from what I'm seeing, it helps bring the community together.  Plus, IRC kinda sucks...

Koontas,

We hear you.  We will be discussing the possibility of opening up a Slack chat for our community.  Does anybody else want us to open a Slack chat?

I appreciate your guys constant replies in the thread to everyone's inquiries.  Initially I wasn't fond of "BRO" (the name), but I've jumped in with you guys and it's starting to grow on me.   Grin

Thanks BRO??? Roll Eyes

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

Chrome for me!

same here
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:35:13 AM

Something is wrong with the tool to check my breakout coin balance.  It's not calculating the btc I sent on the first day.
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:48:02 AM

Something is wrong with the tool to check my breakout coin balance.  It's not calculating the btc I sent on the first day.

Hang on Jake. Tech guys are in a meeting. We' ll get to it asap okay ?
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:37:55 AM

New Feature Update: please check your bro balance at https://www.breakoutcoin.com

yaps , worked for me.
"You Breakoutcoin balance is x BRO. You spent x btc"

Grin
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 03:52:16 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 05:37:05 AM by jaybny

Something is wrong with the tool to check my breakout coin balance.  It's not calculating the btc I sent on the first day.

the site uses this:

https://mainnet.helloblock.io/v1/addresses/{btcaddr}/transactions

you can put your btcaddr in the link , and then cut and past result here:

http://codebeautify.org/view/jsonviewer

could be the api has a max number of transactions. also please verify that the total BTC you get matches: https://blockchain.info/q/getsentbyaddress/{btcaddr}

then you can check the balance: https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/{btcaddr}

if there still is a balance, you can click "Reuse breakout-wallet" to push the balance through.

or please pm your btcaddr and ill give you an answer.

edit:

fixed bug. please retry.  (api had limit)

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
ofortuna

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:53:37 AM

New Feature Update: please check your bro balance at https://www.breakoutcoin.com

yaps , worked for me.
"You Breakoutcoin balance is x BRO. You spent x btc"

Grin

Excellent!  Wink

victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:48:19 AM

Hey, can you guys put a countdown timer until the next change of pricing like how Ethereum did? Would be extremely useful as most people have different timezones.
 I missed the 6.6k buy. I'm sad, but i'm looking to buy in at 6k

We will be posting an announcement later in the evening around 7pm PST.  At that time, we will be available for a Q and A.  Thanks for your patience everyone.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello Breakout Community.  We are proposing the following changes for your consideration.

A.  Elimination of the PoW stage and the 7 million coins that would cause dilution of the market over a two yr period.
B.  Bergstake to begin from day one, allowing Bergstake owners ability to earn block rewards from day one.
C.  Increasing the pool of BRO coins in the "coin sale" from 5.5 million to 10 million.
D.  Approx 700 btc goal for initial phase
E.  If the total amount of btc raised falls short of the proposed 700 btc amount, we will raise the remaining amount through a "private" sale.
F.  Once the 700 btc criteria is met, the "coin sale" will end.
G. Remaining coins will be sold at a later date to be announced by Breakout Coin on this forum.
H. Pro-rata bonuses will be eliminated and be replaced with fixed pricing.
I.  Current participants will receive a 110% bonus in BRO coins over their counterparts.  @6600 BRO per btc
J.  The @6600 BRO coin sale period will end tonight at 10/28/2014 midnight PST
K.  After the 48 midnight, BRO @6000 BRO per btc for a 7 day period.
L.  Thereafter, the @BRO amount will decrease by @500 BRO every two days until @3000.
M.  @BRO will then stay at @3000 per btc until the end of "coin sale" period.
N.  The tentative price for BRO will be @1000 BRO per btc when the "coin sale" continues.
O.  Bergstake period; 1 million new coins created annually instead of 2 million.
P.  Refund tool will be made for all initial participants who choose to request a refund.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
ofortuna

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

Ted wearing an early version of the BRO coin logo and winning his 6th WSOP bracelet this year 2014

ofortuna

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:33:22 AM

Todd taking time to tweet while playing in WSOP 2014

dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

Would it be possible to list the amoint of btc worth sold in the initial post?

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

Hey, can you guys put a countdown timer until the next change of pricing like how Ethereum did? Would be extremely useful as most people have different timezones.
 I missed the 6.6k buy. I'm sad, but i'm looking to buy in at 6k

We will be posting an announcement later in the evening around 7pm PST.  At that time, we will be available for a Q and A.  Thanks for your patience everyone.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello Breakout Community.  We are proposing the following changes for your consideration.

A.  Elimination of the PoW stage and the 7 million coins that would cause dilution of the market over a two yr period.
B.  Bergstake to begin from day one, allowing Bergstake owners ability to earn block rewards from day one.
C.  Increasing the pool of BRO coins in the "coin sale" from 5.5 million to 10 million.
D.  Approx 700 btc goal for initial phase
E.  If the total amount of btc raised falls short of the proposed 700 btc amount, we will raise the remaining amount through a "private" sale.
F.  Once the 700 btc criteria is met, the "coin sale" will end.
G. Remaining coins will be sold at a later date to be announced by Breakout Coin on this forum.
H. Pro-rata bonuses will be eliminated and be replaced with fixed pricing.
I.  Current participants will receive a 110% bonus in BRO coins over their counterparts.  @6600 BRO per btc
J.  The @6600 BRO coin sale period will end tonight at 10/28/2014 midnight PST
K.  After the 48 midnight, BRO @6000 BRO per btc for a 7 day period.
L.  Thereafter, the @BRO amount will decrease by @500 BRO every two days until @3000.
M.  @BRO will then stay at @3000 per btc until the end of "coin sale" period.
N.  The tentative price for BRO will be @1000 BRO per btc when the "coin sale" continues.
O.  Bergstake period; 1 million new coins created annually instead of 2 million.
P.  Refund tool will be made for all initial participants who choose to request a refund.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

We will try to have it up by tomorrow.  Thanks.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:53:43 AM

Something is wrong with the tool to check my breakout coin balance.  It's not calculating the btc I sent on the first day.

the site uses this:

https://mainnet.helloblock.io/v1/addresses/{btcaddr}/transactions

you can put your btcaddr in the link , and then cut and past result here:

http://codebeautify.org/view/jsonviewer

could be the api has a max number of transactions. also please verify that the total BTC you get matches: https://blockchain.info/q/getsentbyaddress/{btcaddr}

then you can check the balance: https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/{btcaddr}

if there still is a balance, you can click "Reuse breakout-wallet" to push the balance through.

or please pm your btcaddr and ill give you an answer.

edit:

fixed bug. please retry.  (api had limit)

My balance is now accurate.  Thanks.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:58:39 PM

ESPN commercial idea for the US fantasy sports market:

Show all the poker pros sitting around a poker table to make it look like they are playing poker.  Show Johnny Chan with his sunglasses on, sniffing an orange, in a long pause contemplating a decision.  Have Jennifer Harman call for a clock and say "Johnny, it's on you" or something like that.  Then Chan takes a big breath and says "I take Drew Brees". Or, you can make it that he calls on a potential trade.

No?
blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:52:05 PM

ESPN commercial idea for the US fantasy sports market:

Show all the poker pros sitting around a poker table to make it look like they are playing poker.  Show Johnny Chan with his sunglasses on, sniffing an orange, in a long pause contemplating a decision.  Have Jennifer Harman call for a clock and say "Johnny, it's on you" or something like that.  Then Chan takes a big breath and says "I take Drew Brees". Or, you can make it that he calls on a potential trade.

No?

I also had idea about commercial.

Its rather long but anyway – Guy want to buy some videogame but doesnt have money for it. So he signs up at breakout gaming and starts playing different e-sports games and poker. So he drives racing cars with random people while earning BRO, playing adveture games and earning BRO. He also visits poker and wins a few rounds… Wink Meanwhile he sends some BRO to a friend so they can both play for money too.
At the end of the day he goes to exchange to get some dollars out or even better he buys that videogame with BRO. The most exiting is, he needs only 1 curreny for all things he does throughout the day and makes money with playing games.  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: