Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 04:26:37 AM

Cognac CLXII Auction Interim Situation

Note that Corporations that have restaurants now are allowed to bid for 50 bottles max. I have added my wealth management etc clients, and they will not raise their bids no matter what, so enjoy knowing this in advance! Smiley

Looking forward to the time when these accounts can be given to other guys...

20 @ 5.1  Duke of New Liberty
10 @ 5.1  Noble Palace
05 @ 5.1  Baroness Asenath

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:33:20 AM

To all the Admins of Crypto Kingdom:

There is a new tab opened in the Character and Resource database, Admin_Town. It is used for reporting work from Town -commissioned admin tasks. When the Town commissions work from admins in the thread, in the chat, trollbox or other channel, or if town commissions work from a specified admin in private conversation: Report your work here, and the Town pays you 330,000m /minute of work, unless any other payment was agreed upon.

All admin work for Town must be reported in the tab by the end of the week or it expires. All payments from Town are cleared out on Sundays as part of the year end. (The admins may get commissioned work by other players: such as Architect work, Building Instruction, or other work in the database.
In this case the admin can charge the player for the agreed upon sum for their time, the town is not involved and therefore does not pay for the admin´s time.)

The Town continues to be extremely grateful for all free work, including small changes to the databases, that the characters order to happen in the thread!  Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:13:31 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 07:14:53 AM by rpietila

Cognac CLXII Auction Interim Situation

10 @ 15.0  Tavastia
10 @ 12.0  Town Hall
10 @ 10.0  Soul
5 @ 9.0  Sarajas
10 @ 8.0  Bank
10 @ 7.0  Dr. HS-S
10 @ 6.8  Tavastia
20 @ 6.0  Soul
10 @ 6.0  Town Hall
20 @ 5.1  Duke of New Liberty
10 @ 5.1  Noble Palace
5 @ 5.1  Baroness Asenath
10 @ 5.0  Town
50 @ 5.0  Golden Harp Corp
40 @ 5.0  OZ
10 @ 5.0  Hokusai
10 @ 4.4  Tavastia
----------------------------------
5 @ 4.2  Master nikke1
20 @ 4.1  Sarajas
10 @ 4.0  Town Hall
10 @ 4.0  Bank
50 @ 3.0  binaryFate
10 @ 3.0  Town Hall
10 @ 2.9  Bank
10 @ 2.7  Tavastia
20 @ 2.5  Soul
10 @ 2.5  Thud
10 @ 2.2  Bank
50 @ 2.0  djjacket
10 @ 1.8  Bank
10 @ 1.7  Tavastia
10 @ 1.5  Town

CLXII is getting pricey... price is at 4,200,000 per bottle now - meanwhile CVS, your everyday cognac, is available at 200,000.
ADD: Since there is no more cognac coming to the town for some time, the max quantity to buy CVS has been lowered to 50 bottles, price remaining the same, until supplies last.

So that prices would not go crazy prematurely, we have to remind you that we have already given some, but still have some quota to give to our friends (about 150 more bottles will be given) and drink (oh my what a party...).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:55:38 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 08:22:53 AM by rpietila

About the building...

Reconstruction is in full force, and the building regulations come drop by drop. Also they are nowhere to be seen, and bonuses for early birds abound. Clearly an annouying situation.

I'll try to list the most important info here:

General

It is possible to do Building Projects and Repair Projects. The costs and benefits are in the previous messages. New construction prices are by and large equal to the situation in 1599.
BUILDING PROJECT INTRODUCTORY POST WITH COSTS
REPAIR PROJECT INTRODUCTORY POST WITH COSTS
Q&A concerning Repairs

We have limited production of windows. If you leave your building without for now, it is possible, but it is working only at 50% pool payout rate. Also if you leave it without lux in fear of the lux deteriorating in absence of windows, the rate will be even lower. But construction without lux and windows is very cheap so should be considered.

Architects and their fees; BI and their fees

We are moving to a new system where each borough/chapelry would have their named Instructors to coordinate the building. Until then, use the existing ones (Roopatra, Earl noms, ...).

The Royal Architects are busy with their "own" buildings but take exciting new projects upon inquiry as well. The fees are royal but so is the quality of the product.

Stone and windows markets

Stone trades have been in the range of 100-140 m/stone lately. The peasants stand ready to deliver any quantity of stone to any borough @ 200 m/stone, which should keep the existing stone price well below. We still have 70 million stone in the reserves, enough for about 55,000 sqm of new buildings (the town has about 115,000 sqm floor area now, and existing buildings can be demolished if needed).

RWWC will aim to always have windows for sale at the market price, which currently is about 500,000 m/sqm. Check if you'd go for WIASS/WIASSS instead, because while these Ancient windows are less usable, they are Ancient and may command a premium in the future, while bringing you the benefit of having windows in the present.

Bonuses

There is a quite steep surcharge for building to a roofline of more than 15 meters. It is waived completely in 1600 (this week), and then it's 25% of the amount in 1601; 50% in 1602; 75% in 1603 and full tax from 1604 onwards.

New projects start at repair=100% always. Repair projects have been able to be structurally raised to 115%. This will last in 1600 only, after this the max is 110%.

The General Rental Pool (all buildings have shares in the same pool) will start distributing in 1601 (this sunday). It is in /BLDG "BA". Examples of the coming dividends to different buildings (current situation):

Royal Palace in 1-C = 138 mil <- with full lux and windows
Grand Hotel in 1-C = 65 mil <- does not even have windows, +100% with them
Theatre in 1-E = 38 mil <- repaired
Riccardo's Townhouse in 1-N = 13 mil <- this is only 200 sqm!
Dept of Mil Science in 1-NW = 12 mil <- an example of a building in bad condition (950 sqm)
Angus Greenthumb house in 2-W-L10 = 0.7 mil <- this is a 20 sqm building without windows so not a bad return for the investment of 25 mil

These payouts can substantially boost your income, and remember that the Bank is there to give you loan up to 50% of the appraisal value. So in almost all cases you can basically repair your buildings with no money down and pay the loan with the incomes from the pool! (So the RE bubbles are always made, player beware..)

Penalty for not tending to your buildings

They will just receive less pool payouts and may deteriorate more rapidly, even collapse if the repair% is low enough. You should not lose much, but you miss some of the upside. If taking care of buildings is not your specialty, consider appointing a wealth manager (Roopatra) to check your situation, or divest excess properties in the open market.

Awarding of the Reconstruction Medal

We have realized the immense scope of Reconstruction, and the difficulty to keep track of who deserves a medal for the contributions. Therefore, the medals will be made fungible (no yearmarks), and qualifications public. Admins will automatically give the right type of medal (RM1600-color) according to the following guidelines (guidelines will get more difficult as time passes):

For Princes and Higher
Gold = For magnificent contributions after application to the King only
Silver = Spend a minimum of 500 mil to construction
Bronze = not possible

For Marquesses and Earls
Gold = For great contributions after application to the King only
Silver = Spend a minimum of 250 mil to construction
Bronze = not possible

For Barons and Jungherren
Gold = Spend a minimum of 250 mil to construction
Silver = Spend a minimum of 100 mil to construction
Bronze = not possible

For Commoners
Gold = Spend a minimum of 100 mil to construction
Silver = Spend a minimum of 50 mil to construction
Bronze = Other contribution

For Corporations
Gold = Very Large contribution related to corp size
Silver = Large contribution related to corp size
Bronze = Small contribution related to corp size

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:32:26 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 11:35:19 AM by rpietila

The Bicentenary - 200 years of His Majesty's Reign - is approaching

Celebrations are ongoing in the main venues of Royal Palace and Summer Pavilion, which are both fully ready with lux and windows.

At present we have 26 guests, who will enjoy the following gifts:

- TB Throneroom Badge to all who don't yet have it

- 100 years old wine cup of 200 CKG p.o. to 30 first ones, a signet ring afterwards

- Cases of W1600B: this wine is given to the guests only, it is currently 10/20 so barely drinkable (one taster opinion only), but after the common tasting of a few bottles, I will give to the guests according to my good pleasure, a few, or quite a few cases to be aged in the wine cellars. Of course it is a mystery how well it ages but one expert said that it has a nonzero chance of achieving even the top mark, 20/20, after several decades. The same guy laughed at the original story of it being "mixed to be enjoyed immediately" and said that it surely is single vintage, demanding, but potentially rewarding, albeit only after many of us are not here any more. The truth about the origins may be difficult to find out.

- CLXII cognac has been given according to courtesy already. It will further be given to the King's friends, also to those not being able to attend the feast.

- Please add if I have pledged to give something not listed here! Smiley

A raffle will be organized, and the following items have been donated to be prizes (it is not forbidden to add more by others as well):

- 500 CKS bowl (King)
- 100 CKS pitcher (King)
- A "double case" of 20 CLXII (King)
- The lot 3-E-F1 (16q, surrounded by streets throughout), 1.0 million stone and free architect service for a town villa of ~1,000 sqm (pay only work,windows,lux); the only reservation we have is that the park should become open for public the same way as King's Park is.

And all this is possible for the ones who enroll publicly in the thread, and present a gift to the Wizard Dev. By noon tomorrow, BCTT.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:26:03 AM

If there is still wine left for sale, can one of the admins please buy some for the Prince of OZ?

He sent me a message to do so, but I have had limited time this week to familiarize myself with how it is sold.

I look forward to refreshing myself on all the new developments this weekend!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:44:03 AM

If there is still wine left for sale, can one of the admins please buy some for the Prince of OZ?

He sent me a message to do so, but I have had limited time this week to familiarize myself with how it is sold.

W1600M is not buyable. King will give some to the most generous people in town soon.

W1600 you can just deduct IC from /CHAR and add the wines (12 bottles per IC) in /F_OWN. 1,200 bottles purchased to alleviate the most pressing need.

CLXII (cognac). There is an auction going on, with the current price being 4.2 mil/bottle.

CVS (cognac). Town is selling for 0.2 mil/bottle (do entries in /T_MON and /F_OWN). Bought 50 bottles for you just in case.

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:18:27 PM

W1600M is not buyable. King will give some to the most generous people in town soon.

W1600 you can just deduct IC from /CHAR and add the wines (12 bottles per IC) in /F_OWN. 1,200 bottles purchased to alleviate the most pressing need.

CLXII (cognac). There is an auction going on, with the current price being 4.2 mil/bottle.

CVS (cognac). Town is selling for 0.2 mil/bottle (do entries in /T_MON and /F_OWN). Bought 50 bottles for you just in case.

Thank you HM & saddam!! I need to start using the IRC to communicate which I've never been a big user of before, so I'll get on that asap!! What is the best software to use for IRC? The odd few times I've used IRC in the past I've just used the web page version.
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:38:30 PM

Thank you HM & saddam!! I need to start using the IRC to communicate which I've never been a big user of before, so I'll get on that asap!! What is the best software to use for IRC? The odd few times I've used IRC in the past I've just used the web page version.

There are many versions out there that are actual client applications for Win/Mac/Linux, but I have found the easiest one to use by far is irccloud.com. It will keep you connected 24/7 even if you don't have the browser page loaded. This way you can read all logs even if your electricity/internet dies. It also will go to your smartphone via an app, so it's much easier to use in a more "modern" sense than irc is. I was turned onto this app by SirJacket, and I've been using it ever since. I think it is a nominal charge of $3-5/mo, so really not bad.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:58:47 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:03:47 PM by rpietila

The list of building/repair projects for internal use only
(Admins may apply to be the BI for some of these projects when the time is right, marked AB)

In 1600
New RWWC Factory <- plans, build, no win
HH House <- total overhaul w/win
Arco di Sergiu <-- evaluate need for IC, because this has it Wink
2-C-C8 <-- cheap overhaul
Triple Towers <-- windows are a must!

When?
NF-OZ development in 2-N
Round Table House in 2-N
1-E/SE Soul Apartments <-- this is 1,560 sqm in 9q lot in bad condition; for sale if interested, asking 2,000 mil (189/q)

In 1601, asap to get the windows
The Town Hall Annex/Town <- new columns, max lux, win, etc
The Hall of Justice bldg/Town <- lux/struct, windows
The Town Hall <- windows only AB
The Monero House <- structural repair, repair to 100% lux throughout, windows, AB

In 1601 if there are any windows left on Wed
RWWC HQ & Research
RWWC Windows Factory

Before 1602 to get the maximum payouts
Old Town Police Station
3-NW Soul villas
Portal Reconstruction (?)
3-W-C2
New Dept Store <-- win & lux

In 1602 again to get the windows
The CryptoMuseum-The Hypothecary Bank-Foreign Ministry Bldg <-- win at least AB
Villa Rotonda School of Economics <-- King checks
The Military Sciences Department <-- cheap repairs, modest lux, windows AB
The Palace of Culture and Science <-- King checks
The University Main Building <-- collapsed in earthquake; will this be rebuilt??
Violin Making School <-- windows only AB
Town Offices in C&S <-- win only AB
Town Reg in San Pietro <-- win only AB

Later
The Original Hive & BetterHive <-- if you want to buy these (7 q in 1-N) for demolish incl ~1.6M stone, the asking price is 2,400 mil (309 mil/q).
King's Guesthouse 1-N-J17 <-- this 1 q/152 sqm property from the 1400s is an annex to Arda Palace and not in use by the King anymore, haw, ask price 700 mil incl some items from 1400s
Tavastia Village School <-- lux, win
Choo Parkside Restaurant <-- depends on usage
Clocktower
Army Barracks in 3-C

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:20:57 PM

We recently repaired the House of Magnificence. A magnificent project indeed, a spend of 703 mil in money alone, plus 386 sqm of ancient windows, up to the very coveted WIA1.

The pool shares increased such a lot that even if we attribute a lofty 1,000 mil to the project cost, the ROI is about 1.1% per day. Payouts happen weekly, so it is a nice sum every time it comes Smiley (HofM is paying 97 million, weekly - not bad...)

An interesting comparison to the Bank lending rate of ~0.30%.

We sense a boom coming. This has happened before...

(Other projects had a very similar ROI of about 1.0-1.1%)

Ale

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:57:11 PM

The Earl of Nassau welcomes the Wizard Developer with the following gifts; A Miniature Silver Obelisk, 25 CKG, 25 CKS and 25 IC.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:26:21 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 07:36:07 PM by rpietila

Cognac CLXII Auction Final Results

Final price 4.2 mil/bottle.

50   Golden Harp Corp
40   OZ
30   Soul
30   Tavastia
20   Duke of New Liberty
20   Town Hall
10   Bank
10   Dr. HS-S
10   Noble Palace
10   Town
10   Hokusai
5   Baroness Asenath
5   Sarajas

Now we go on to meditative state - - having binged a crate (10) of the noble stuff, we feel that others should have a chance to it as well. We feel that the best way to preserve this is to rule the following concerning Cognac Louis XII (CLXII):

- We the King will from now on, only drink it or invite others for drink in our receptions. We will never sell any of it, ever more,
- EXCEPT, to keep the best restaurants stocked, we will sell 5 crates (50 bottles) in an auction limited to the best restaurants in town in 1625 (leading to the 225th anniversary of the Monarchy), and another 5 crates similarly in 1650.
- All the rest we will merrily enjoy or give as a gift. This is the best balance of not commercialising a gift from the King of France, yet getting it available for the desirous.

And now we proceed to give the gifts. Every 50 years, being a King is actually quite fun, it's like being Santa...

ADD: All the current 27 guests of the celebration had the chance to taste W1600M. Two bottles per snout. The ones with any idea about grading gave in between 10-14 /20. Possibilities for development were again estimated to be very good, so we look forward to unloading thousands of bottles to the guests as a gift from our good fortune, and cellaring the rest for a decade, two, or as long as the development is good, and finishing it in the Sestercentennial Jubilee if it is still good and there is some available.

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:08:07 AM

Lord Hokusai offers 2 bottles of Cognac CLXII to the Wizard Developer as a gift on his arrival in CK, and a Japanese Kanji art work hand drawn by one of Hokusai's star pupils.

"Success"
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:14:52 AM

A raffle will be organized, and the following items have been donated to be prizes (it is not forbidden to add more by others as well):

Mooo wonders how many MO1600C coins he still has. The lock on the chest containing most of these is stuck, preventing him from checking, but he's pretty sure there are a few left, so he wraps one of the few coins not in the chest and heads to the royal castle to enter it in the coming raffle.

Mooo donates a MO1600C (p.o.) to the raffle.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:32:42 AM

- - - Celebration of the Bicentennial Jubilee is underway - - -

WE have a small cognac tasting as part of the opening of the Summer Pavilion. (What a little bit bugs us is that this Earl of White Cross has shamelessly built an even larger palace nearby in the same year  Angry , normally this would not be an issue but as it is simultaneous with the King and bigger, it becomes sorta kinda... but that one is without windows still and so u/c so let this not trouble our mind.) Yes, back to the tasting. All of the guests get to sip a bottle of CLXII and then another of CVS. Careful tasting notes are collected, if it's even possible to make sense of something this luxurious after somewhat of a break from luxury in the aftermath of the earthquake and the general low-lux atmosphere.

When pressed for actual impressions, it was generally accepted that cognac tastes good, but only a few of the guests seemed to genuinely appreciate the taste of CLXII above the other one. "Yes, that resembles the real-life. You have to drink a lot of the good stuff before enjoying the difference. Which leads us to the recognition that 3 lone bottles are left in the crate..."

About 700 bottles of W1600 were also consumed, almost all took the sustenance amount of 30 bottles at once.

Some medals and honors are now dealt, since we are convening:

Wizard Developer P.J. is given Medal of the Game, 2nd Class, for his excellent contributions to the Game development. This medal has previously been given to the King and Queen only. In a short few hours the first major milestone release in the Ultima game engine is released (V. 1.9U). That this has been able to be accomplished in 2 weeks is an accomplishment that does not fall short to the ones that the King has done in the past, warranting the high class of the medal. (1st class may earliest be given when the game has 100,000 characters).

Lord Thud is given Medal of the Game, 3rd Class, for his groundbreaking work in specifying the Ultima version.

HE The Prince of Ramsey has been promoted Sergeant in the Ancient Order of the King, for his services as the treasurer. He is also given a MG-4 for development of the game.

Earl noms has been Knighted in the Ancient Order of the King, for his services as Councillor and admin. He is also given a MG-4 for development of the game.

Baroness Asenath is given a MG-5 for inspiration.

A bottle of CLXII has been sent to accompany each nomination.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:25:35 AM

Adventure Subgame - In Search For The Perfect Rum

Under influence of Cognac, many things come to mind. And the quiet grounds of the Summer Pavilion Park are a conducive atmosphere. And the most loyal friends surrounding. "Perhaps there are other noble drinks available out there!", somebody cries, seemingly out of a sudden realization.

"Let's find them!", says another. The Marquess of Tavastia opens his mouth to speak: "When I was a lad, Dad used to have a bottle of rum on his desk. Life was simple back then - the Royal Palace was large but not many items survive to-day. This rum intrigued me a lot, it was called Methuselah or something. It was produced in islands "found" by the seafaring Portuguese, although everyone at that time knew that they could only do it with the Chinese technology and maps. Even the founding of CryptoTown in 1430 was only possible by the inspiration from the East, although this knowledge has long been lost. Every generation is haughty enough to think that they have invented something, which is the less true, the more adamant the person is in his assertion. Perhaps this rum could still be found."

The spirit RME is waiting for its founder! This expedition is a one-shot opportunity to find a cache of this definitive Rum, the first of its kind in the game, dated 1602 but rumored to be older.

To set up an expedition, you need to collect a party of adventurers. At least 2 competing parties need to be set up for the subgame to continue.

- Each expedition must be lead by a Marquess or higher. The King is busy with the domestic affairs and the Prince of Soul has some business going on in Rossiya, so cannot lead/join this rare opportunity. Tavastia himself is busy sourcing the windows, which in his calculation is the road to riches. (The Marquess+ need not be an adventurer, but is needed by the King to seal the importance of this event and the drink thus found.)
- Any number of PC/NPC chars can be in the actual expedition team, and a further any number in the backing team. It is known, though, that the expeditions ask for experience, cunning and prowess, so a limited in number but multiskilled team is good (sockpuppet team is bad). NPC's who take part in expedition must be owned by the backers and 3 realweeks' salary must be paid to them (21M for N9, 15.75M for N8, etc..) The role of every team member must be explained.
- The horses/carriages used to get to the seashore must be specified, so it is good that someone owns them. If you take items with you, specify them.
- Apart from the NPC cost, the expedition should be budgeted to cost 50 mil or more. The more, the better probability of success. The larger team, the more it costs anyway. The max budget might be used partly or wholly by the subgame, but not exceeded.
- Specify the amount of IC to be used for the actual negotiation if the desired rum is found.
- Gamemaster decides the results as the story unfolds. Most important factors are the adventurer multiskilled team, financial resources, and storytelling by the adventurers, in this order.
- The teams not deemed the winner, may gain the staple rum as a runner-up prize.
- The team may self decide how to gather the money and divide the loot.

Welcome to start the Adventure, as soon as the main celebration tonight is over! Smiley

Wizard Developer P.J.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:12:53 PM

Thank you all for wonderful gifts you gave me in last few days.

I will do my best to return the favour as best as my wizardly skills allow.

If you missed, please check the dev thread to read all details about today's release. I hope you will like it as much as I do Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144860.new#new
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:10:43 PM

Please come to Ultima version V1.9U Royal Palace of Malla chat window! Great prizes as the 200th Jubilee is ongoing!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:00:32 AM

The 200-enary main celebration is over!

Two royal buildings were repaired, at a cost of almost 2,000 million for the event. One new 1,000 sqm building was constructed. All with windows.

Thousands of bottles of wine and 1,000 bottles of CLXII were procured, costing 3,000 IC.

5,238 bottles of wine has been gifted to the guests, as well as hundreds of the cognac.

Quite a number of bottles of wine has been consumed, as well as cognac, all types.

Rum expedition (previous post) has been launched.

We have given royal proclamation to not sell this special CLXII cognac anymore ever, except 50 bottles in 1625 and 50 bottles in 1650, to restaurants only. This will be denominated the Royal Cognac, which it already is, after all we remember the late King Louis XII - it was not that long ago he was reigning, the Theatre was constructed then, iirc.

As for the wine, it is currently the best we have in the kingdom for cellaring. We'll drink the W1600 instead until a better one to drink becomes available. We exhort the recipients to also store most of the W1600M. Special congratulations for HE The Prince of OZ whom we decided to give 1,200 bottles to repay his good deeds.

Some prizes were raffled, the most prominent being the lot 3-E-F1 (16 q, haw, incl 1.0M stone, architect, etc.) The die chose Neverland to be the winner, and the place was named Neverland Park for the new owner.

All badges, wine cups etc will be given to the owners soon today.

Please everyone take the opportunity to try out the Ultima version V.1.9U. This party was held in the ingame chat window, the first party ever to happen wholly in our proprietary software platform Smiley

The Town Council is in the process of sorting out our software developments. Ultima developer has estimated that it is possible to release a playable version with player accounts, complete database, everything buyable and sellable, time on, without economic pool subgames, by 2015-8-25.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: