Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:11:42 PM

O.K I just woke up and having my Rosie Lea..I got to do an hour or so of clicks then I will start on more bagbonus payouts today.. Smiley I hope you are all having a good time and enjoying the Summer..  Smiley

Bagbonus received once again Smiley

Another big thanx to the QBK team, it is all really starting to add up now )

Thanks for the heads up, well hopefully all the Friends that hold qbk over a period of time will all be winners..This is what we set out  to do and this was the main problem we wanted to solve by creating this coin, no losers only winners..only it has taken us a little longer because of all the learning curves we had to meander..hopefully now it will be just an upward trend from now on..slow and steady..   Smiley

That's why this is called a bagholding coin.  We hold through thick and thin.  The faithful will reap the rewards.  We will get there, and this is time well spent.

Oh yea, I received my bonus too, Thanks... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:27:42 PM

Made some more bagbonus payments and I will resume after cooking lunch and eating, cleaning up etc..I will try to get at least half of them done today.. Smiley

Got mine. Again, thanks, and stay happy in Cyprus. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:00:50 PM

bagbonus received your awesome qi Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:09:27 PM

Thank you All for the kind words and encouragement.,It gives us more energy to work harder for QBK and our Members..I actually decided to sit all day and finish the Bagbonuses altogether so i can focus this week on the QBK SUCCESS GROUP-CLICKERS CLUB..I have to spend now several days to get that up and running in the hopes that we will grow a nice strong clicking community which in turn will generate more revenues for QBK COIN and it's Bagholders..

The Good news is our revenues in MPA AND TM and the forex gig are compounding and growing so next month Bagbonus will hopefully come from generated revenues..Once we are healthjy then the Two Angel Investors plus us working Peeps will start also earning a little wages which will help myself recoup some of my losses..Actually I don't think of them as losses but as an Investment as I treat QBK COIN as a business not just a coin to be pumped and dumped. I am hoping personally myself to break even next year and later be in profit through my holding..I am hoping all Bagholders will be in profit as well in the coming months with some decent roi as the price also increases stealthily..

I will also update asset sheet tomorrow and check some designers on Fiverr to make a nice log and banners for our QBK SUCCESS CLUB.. In Greek we have a saying, IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH so if we can gather an army of supporters to click a few sites daily it will help us exponentially back the currency by more assets plus give us more generating income to give out to our Bagbonus fund.  Smiley..

There are two bagbonuses I gave out in qbk instead of btc so hoping those Bagholders get in touch so we can do a swap accordingly..sorry about that..

Have a wonderful day/evening.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:36:52 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 05:35:40 AM by qiwoman2

Message before edited..no longer necessary..

Anyway I in mean time will start working on the clickers success group today because I want that setup this week..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:41:56 AM

What Happened Team?  Shocked  20k is the bottom line, sell a few there,if you need to get out, dont dump all over the support, we are exclusive to polo, we as a community determine the price, we are a pos coin so no miners to pay out, staking is very minimal, bonuses to hold coins + stake returns,  no other exchanges can affect us at this point in time, and an asset base that is growing. And we will be above ico prices again Wink
 Not so impressed, at the short sighted view, but on the bright side scored another 5k well under ico price Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:18:43 PM

What Happened Team?  Shocked  20k is the bottom line, sell a few there,if you need to get out, dont dump all over the support, we are exclusive to polo, we as a community determine the price, we are a pos coin so no miners to pay out, staking is very minimal, bonuses to hold coins + stake returns,  no other exchanges can affect us at this point in time, and an asset base that is growing. And we will be above ico prices again Wink
 Not so impressed, at the short sighted view, but on the bright side scored another 5k well under ico price Smiley

Dont be sad..there will be no heavy dumping..I also managed to get a few, anyway it is good for all of us to get a few more cheap coins before the inevitable rise upwards..I have to collect a few more because I gave some out for the bagbonus so I am trying to fill up my bags again.. Cheesy I am buying not dumping so I know sometimes peeps have to sell some for their financial reasons it's o.k..Still buy support is very nice and there are a few of us trying always to accumulate.. Nice to see you picked 5k coins well done hehe..I got around 370 on the mini dump..trying to grab a few more now.. Smiley.. Actually I am very impressed that most holders haven't dumped any coins post bagbonus..it is only probably one or two that may have some financial difficulties, otherwise most are holding nicely so am very proud of Everyone here at QBK..also we need the odd bit of dumping to fill our bags.. :0 Eventually the price has to go up because there are many of us who are not day traders but hardcore collectors.. Smiley..Maybe the odd robot as well day trading, I think last I saw were 3 robots but I don't see any now at present lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:26:30 AM

I got some chores to do, housework etc then I will start work on clicker's success club and the asset sheet, also got one nice blog post to do so if they donate us some coins for it I will add to sheet as well.. Have a lovely day..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:34:15 AM

There are two bagbonuses I gave out in qbk instead of btc so hoping those Bagholders get in touch so we can do a swap accordingly..sorry about that..

Might be one of those users. Will send you a PM about changing to a BTC address.

Will all future bag bonuses be paid out in BTC?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:38:18 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 07:20:52 PM by qiwoman2

Might be one of those users. Will send you a PM about changing to a BTC address.

Will all future bag bonuses be paid out in BTC?

Yes I want to pay all the bagbonuses in BTC so if you still have a qbk addy that is being paid in qbk please send me both addies so next time I can pay in btc..This way peeps have a choice if they want to buy more qbk they can or use their btc as they like..  Smiley.. We want to grow QBK to be a nice solid crypto with a real value..Also I would like to ask you all to pray for the Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras because I really think he has b*alls and is my modern day Hero, excuse the french..  I have a lot of my relatives in Greece suffering because of the last austerity program and I want them to come out of this suffering.. Also there needs to be more fiscal education in Greece ands especially for the younger generation. The last few governments there made a mess and there has to be concrete economic and political change and will.. Personally if it was me up there I would have done a grexit and created my own currency..maybe a digital drachma backed by public assets.. Grin Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:52:14 AM

Who is the dev for this coin? Why should we invest?
Can someone answer these questions for me.
Thank you
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:20:24 AM

Who is the dev for this coin? Why should we invest?
Can someone answer these questions for me.
Thank you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823642.msg9200571#msg9200571

It's all in the op.  If you have specific questions, someone would be happy to answer them for you. 

dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:37:01 AM

i was just rereading the opp and there are a few small things that need to be updated Smiley

QIBUCK INTRODUCTION - FIRST PROOF OF BAGHOLD COIN

QIBUCK COIN is the creation of not one but many like minded Souls that have come together to help create a solid Crypto Currency that will be here for years to come.. Many who know one of us as qibucks on the Poloniex Trollbox will remember all the laughter and jokes we used to have around our bagholding coins that either died or nose dived, so we wanted to remedy this situation by creating a coin that everyone would be proud to baghold. So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn bi monthly bonus from our investment portfolio’s net income on a monthly basis forever, as long as they hold 500 coins or more and as long as we have profits for the period.
What makes bagholding QIBUCK COIN so special then? Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created by all the ventures we invest in from the offset and from referral commissions and sales from various sites and activities. You will not only earn from the proof of stake but you will earn also from the THE PROOF OF BAGHOLD, which is the part that is going to create intrinsic value for our coin. When our investment income generated every month increases and QIBUCK COIN is backed up by these investments wouldn’t that be a desirable reason to want to own and hold this coin? We will also share our revenues to create more and more distribution of QIBUCKS to those less fortunate Ones too who need a break to be able to thrive and blossom. We believe that every Being on this planet has the right not only to a nice warm home and security, but also has the right to own the freedom to grow and develop to its fullest potential and to this end we present to you QIBUCK COIN.

PROOF OF BAGHOLD - POBH DISTRIBUTION OF BI MONTHLY NET REVENUES
Here is how the NET REVENUES from all outside incomes will be dispersed on a monthly basis. All wallets on the Richlist that at the end of the month baghold 500 or more QIBUCKS will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus/gift, depending on if profits are generated.

2. PROOF OF BAGHOLD POOL
All HOLDERS OF QIBUCK COIN that baghold 500 or more coins at the time of the theirby monthly audit day will be eligible to receive a bonus gift from this portion of the incoming revenues. Basically the more coins one bagholds, the larger the dividend bonus will be. This is what will help the price of QIBUCK grow over time as opposed to dwindle, due to lack of interest, dumping and moving on type of coins. Bagholders will be paid in Bitcoin or qbk quarterly. There will be one bonus dividend as having two dividends has not been taken into good stead. We thought it would have been a good addition but it was pointed out that this could be abused and correctly so. We take all feedback seriously and act accordingly. It will be percentage based on the amount that you own at time of audit taken from the block explorer bagholder list here: http://explorer.qibuck.com/over100.php .The  Percentage that is on POLONIEX will be absorbed by the rest of the Bagholder percentage in the one dividend and calculated as so because POLONIEX EXCHANGE does not receive a dividend as this was voted on by the majority of the QBK Community. See here our first dividend payments paid out for September 2014: http://goo.gl/GPJP2j . Bagholders can choose to be paid either in BTC or QBK.  We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period.

Just thought id let you know Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:05:18 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 05:19:58 AM by qiwoman2

i was just rereading the opp and there are a few small things that need to be updated Smiley

QIBUCK COIN is the creation of not one but many like minded Souls that have come together to help create a solid Crypto Currency that will be here for years to come.. Many who know one of us as qibucks on the Poloniex Trollbox will remember all the laughter and jokes we used to have around our bagholding coins that either died or nose dived, so we wanted to remedy this situation by creating a coin that everyone would be proud to baghold. So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn bi monthly bonus from our investment portfolio’s net income on a monthly basis forever, as long as they hold 500 coins or more and as long as we have profits for the period.
What makes bagholding QIBUCK COIN so special then? Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created by all the ventures we invest in from the offset and from referral commissions and sales from various sites and activities. You will not only earn from the proof of stake but you will earn also from the THE PROOF OF BAGHOLD, which is the part that is going to create intrinsic value for our coin. When our investment income generated every month increases and QIBUCK COIN is backed up by these investments wouldn’t that be a desirable reason to want to own and hold this coin? We will also share our revenues to create more and more distribution of QIBUCKS to those less fortunate Ones too who need a break to be able to thrive and blossom. We believe that every Being on this planet has the right not only to a nice warm home and security, but also has the right to own the freedom to grow and develop to its fullest potential and to this end we present to you QIBUCK COIN.

Here is how the NET REVENUES from all outside incomes will be dispersed on a monthly basis. All wallets on the Richlist that at the end of the month baghold 500 or more QIBUCKS will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus/gift, depending on if profits are generated.

2. PROOF OF BAGHOLD POOL
All HOLDERS OF QIBUCK COIN that baghold 500 or more coins at the time of the theirby monthly audit day will be eligible to receive a bonus gift from this portion of the incoming revenues. Basically the more coins one bagholds, the larger the dividend bonus will be. This is what will help the price of QIBUCK grow over time as opposed to dwindle, due to lack of interest, dumping and moving on type of coins. Bagholders will be paid in Bitcoin or qbk quarterly. There will be one bonus dividend as having two dividends has not been taken into good stead. We thought it would have been a good addition but it was pointed out that this could be abused and correctly so. We take all feedback seriously and act accordingly. It will be percentage based on the amount that you own at time of audit taken from the block explorer bagholder list here: http://explorer.qibuck.com/over100.php .The  Percentage that is on POLONIEX will be absorbed by the rest of the Bagholder percentage in the one dividend and calculated as so because POLONIEX EXCHANGE does not receive a dividend as this was voted on by the majority of the QBK Community. See here our first dividend payments paid out for September 2014: http://goo.gl/GPJP2j . Bagholders can choose to be paid either in BTC or QBK.  We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period.

Yes we have it mind to totally update the OP in the next month or so..
@Gabrile..SilverkingUK and myself and James are both co-founders of QIBUCK..We don't have at present a resident developer as such..We are both hardcore digital currency enthusiasts that wanted to produce a store of value, especially as so many scam developers come and go and coins get pumped and dumped and die..We wanted to reward holders of our coin wiht a monthly bonus which we have paid since inception, despite others trying to kill the coin through FUD and also scamming us.like the original developer who ran off with our development fund.. Good news is, nearly one year later we have survived and are also slowly backing our coin with bullion, OF WHICH 8 grams of silver arrived in my mailbox all the way from the US.. Please always do due diligence before investing in anything. If you are happy with past performance and it satisfies your criteria then you are most welcome. We dont want to build a coin on hype and BS..We are slowly slowly producing a store of wealth as most fiat currencies and a plethora of digital currencies are just backed by fresh air and/or are controlled by sharks and whale consortiums..

1. We are growing assets for QBK to back the coin.

2. We are now starting to grow bullion assets to back the coin.

3. We pay monthly bagbonus in BITCOIN to those holders that own 500 or more QBK coin in their wallets.

4. We plan to be included in merchant api features by early next year.

5. When our fiscal budget is up we plan on technically developing the coin but investment is our primary feature for the present.

6. We will be adding our marketing arm QBK SUCCESS CLUB within the next week.which through our efforts will help generate more revenues, which in turn means more assets, more bullion and higher bagbonuses for our Bagholders.

These are just the short term goals..

I will take a picture of the silver that arrived laster today as well..

BY THE WAY WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT the FOUNDER'S GIFT but the Dev is making a new wallet for the coin I heard and also they waiting for it to go on TREX so as soon as both those are verified and good to go I will inform the founders for their current founder gifts..

Smiley

After this founder gift, the following one will probably be a bullion gift..we will see how our revenues go.. Smiley Also we hope to resume albeit even if it is small some angel wages for the two angels and also some mini wages for the staff again.. By July end Bagbonus QBK should be solvent again to pay it's own bagbonus and no longer form pocket so that will be awesome news..leaves me more spare cash to buy up more qbk for my bags and also to buy and donate more bullion yayayaya.. Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:05:46 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 01:21:43 PM by silverkinguk

My background is in investing.I made some trades on silver and gold before they peaked at their highs and cashed out.I was also into Bitcoin when it was just a few cents during 2009.
  Yanji and I discovered an online investment opportunity called Sqip,which later became 'Hydroinfra technologies' that was being managed in Sweden,which is now making strides in the Green sector.
Both of us have experience also with many different online opportunities for many years,so we are able to see what opportunities are more fruitful over time.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:51:32 PM

My background is in investing.I made some trades on silver and gold before they peaked at their highs and cashed out.I was also into Bitcoin when it was just a few cents during 2009.
  Yanji and I discovered an online investment opportunity called Sqip,which later became 'Hydroinfra technologies' that was being managed in Sweden,which is now making strides in the Green sector.
Both of us have experience also with many different online opportunities for many years,so we are able to see what opportunities are more fruitful over time.

I would like to also add here a big thank you to Sam for being a rock by my side also for many years in the online world which is full of sharks and deep waters and together we hope to make QBK not only a pleasant experience for all but a prosperous one..Today is a big day for Europe and Greece so am watching the Greek Parliament in session so please forgive me for being a little lazy today although I have done a few hours work earlier.. Smiley Asset sheet will be done on Monday because tomorrow is Sunday and I have made that a family day because I must respect my Parents as well and this is the main day we spend together although I will cram a couple of hours clicking in the morning.  Smiley. I will upload the new silver grams pics when my Hubby takes a pic of them later..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:05:16 PM

7 grams of silver came in the post today:

More to come soon..I will make a separate spreadsheet for the bullion to itemize each piece, gram by gram..but after the weekend, Sunday is for Parents and Family.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:07:17 AM

2. PROOF OF BAGHOLD POOL
All HOLDERS OF QIBUCK COIN that baghold 500 or more coins at the time of the theirby monthly audit day will be eligible to receive a bonus gift from this portion of the incoming revenues. Basically the more coins one bagholds, the larger the dividend bonus will be. This is what will help the price of QIBUCK grow over time as opposed to dwindle, due to lack of interest, dumping and moving on type of coins. Bagholders will be paid in Bitcoin or qbk quarterly. There will be one bonus dividend as having two dividends has not been taken into good stead. We thought it would have been a good addition but it was pointed out that this could be abused and correctly so. We take all feedback seriously and act accordingly. It will be percentage based on the amount that you own at time of audit taken from the block explorer bagholder list here: http://explorer.qibuck.com/over100.php .The  Percentage that is on POLONIEX will be absorbed by the rest of the Bagholder percentage in the one dividend and calculated as so because POLONIEX EXCHANGE does not receive a dividend as this was voted on by the majority of the QBK Community. See here our first dividend payments paid out for September 2014: http://goo.gl/GPJP2j . Bagholders can choose to be paid either in BTC or QBK.  We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period.

@Gabrile..SilverkingUK and myself and James are both co-founders of QIBUCK..We don't have at present a resident developer as such..We are both hardcore digital currency enthusiasts that wanted to produce a store of value, especially as so many scam developers come and go and coins get pumped and dumped and die..We wanted to reward holders of our coin wiht a monthly bonus which we have paid since inception, despite others trying to kill the coin through FUD and also scamming us.like the original developer who ran off with our development fund.. Good news is, nearly one year later we have survived and are also slowly backing our coin with bullion, OF WHICH 8 grams of silver arrived in my mailbox all the way from the US.. Please always do due diligence before investing in anything. If you are happy with past performance and it satisfies your criteria then you are most welcome. We dont want to build a coin on hype and BS..We are slowly slowly producing a store of wealth as most fiat currencies and a plethora of digital currencies are just backed by fresh air and/or are controlled by sharks and whale consortiums..

3. We pay monthly bagbonus in BITCOIN to those holders that own 500 or more QBK coin in their wallets.

5. When our fiscal budget is up we plan on technically developing the coin but investment is our primary feature for the present.

6. We will be adding our marketing arm QBK SUCCESS CLUB within the next week.which through our efforts will help generate more revenues, which in turn means more assets, more bullion and higher bagbonuses for our Bagholders.

BY THE WAY WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT the FOUNDER'S GIFT but the Dev is making a new wallet for the coin I heard and also they waiting for it to go on TREX so as soon as both those are verified and good to go I will inform the founders for their current founder gifts..

Smiley

After this founder gift, the following one will probably be a bullion gift..we will see how our revenues go.. Smiley Also we hope to resume albeit even if it is small some angel wages for the two angels and also some mini wages for the staff again.. By July end Bagbonus QBK should be solvent again to pay it's own bagbonus and no longer form pocket so that will be awesome news..leaves me more spare cash to buy up more qbk for my bags and also to buy and donate more bullion yayayaya.. Smiley Smiley

Sounds fantastic Smiley
We really do have an awesome coin Smiley
Wel done team

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:27:17 AM

2. PROOF OF BAGHOLD POOL

Smiley

Sounds fantastic Smiley
We really do have an awesome coin Smiley
Wel done team

Thank you always for the kind support..Today I will take the morning and afternoon off but tonight will try to get some work done on the clicker's club and also the asset sheet and bullion sheet..Have a wonderful Sunday..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:52:11 PM

I made enough from faucets and my sig campaign this week to purchase around 10 grams of silver but I am saving it and this week I am trying to hit the max of my sig campaign of 0.05 btc to try to get to 0.1 btc so i can buy a whole ounce.. Wink..Most of my posts are in the economic section with the raging GREEK CRISIS debate lol.. I hope the GREEKS SAY NO TO AUSTERITY ON THE 5th..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: