Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:49:45 AM

Hello Qibucks,

I would like to know how you plan to incorporate the bullion, you are purchasing (for QBK).

As i understand it Banks hold bullion to secure there currency, if currency drops too low, bullion is liquidated to purchase said currency, to raise the value?

This system has been a point of distrust and dishonesty for a very long time. Most people believe that if fort Knox was audited, it would be millions or billions short.
The current Banking system, is a big part of why crypto currency has been born, no one trusts the banking system. So im not sure copying that system is the ideal solution.

I can see you are enjoying buying bullion,and for personal investment this is a sound plan, sit on it and wait for capitol gains.

But for QBK, i cant see how this will generate income streams, which will be the life blood of this currency, bag bonuses.(profit sharing)

The first few bag bonuses were quite profitable, as time has gone on, still nice, but not as profitable.
As i understand it these bonuses come from the income streams that were set up with the ICO funds, and for a while you have been subsidizing them with personal funds as well?

This is what gives me a lot of confidants in your integrity. I can see you are continually working on something, and donating it to the assets sheet, as i see it, we need to find and develop more income steams to float the bonuses without your financial input. BTC based funding  is ideal, but any revenue that can sustain the payouts will work just fine.

Currently about 5btc gets market price to 100k, so a 10btc injection should hold coin above 75k, taking into account coin flippers and dumps.
 I assume the 55k at the top of the rich list is your addy how much of that do you plan to sell off?
I can see pretty well all the founders or top 25 addys, have held there coins solid through the last big rise that peaked at 77k, which is also encouraging.

But i would like to know how you plan to sustain the bagbonuses (profit sharing), using bullion? before i sink any real money into this venture

This is in no way an attack or meant with any disrespect, I know how much you put into this coin.just want to see what you have on your mind  Wink

Hello and thank you for the lovely points you raised here..The bullion is just a very small part at present of the asset diversification process and it is coming from funds I am donating from this signature campaign. Revenues at present will and are coming from a forex group I am in Facebook a private one, I donated there for QBK some also from traffic monsoon, mypaying ads and the marketing arm I will build which is going to be ready tonight or tomorrow..from referral commissions and clickers etc.. The bullion we plan to build over many years slowly slowly as another secure asset and if peeps want to liquidate a small portion of QBK when we allow they can buy silver or gold from us or we can sell to liquidate if price falls, but as I see it for now demand and buy support is growing and one person even asked me on skype if I am willing to sell some with paypal lol because there aren't a lot of coins for sale in the exchange but I didn't answer for now because I am bagholding all my coins..

Once we get the qbk success club running with participation I also plan on giving a mini wage again to staff and the angel investors to give them also something and once we have surpluses again I will start a DEV fund as well for future development, more to be invested for more revenues and silver will come from my donations and free income and I will also open donation addies, so if anyone has like some spare coins they wanna donate for the bullion fund they can. Fiat has behaved really crappily over the last 50 years and I want to change that with QBK.. We also want to increase our own buy support without though artificially raising the price, as we have spare funds we will buy more qbk also for our fund.. That big purse is myself, QBK and some others combined in one wallet and I also try to buy as much as I can when I can afford lol. We have some very serious Bagholders and that gives me a lot of courage to fulfill this dream to make a solid store of wealth. Also we will have revenues coming from the exchange we invested in and still waiting for UCI coin but that is taking time unfortunately but all I can do is be patient there. I am not sitting on my laurels though because earning revenues is a priority at present to always payout bagbonus. Now this month I am happy that bagbonus will not be out of pocket which is great.. I will try to raise the bagbonus nearer 1.5-2% in August/September but I want to make sure we have plenty of revenues for that..We need not only have enough revenues but revenues enough to grow more revenues before growing bagobnus percentages..  Smiley I also need to get 2 more staff on board to help me run the club and for marketing because it is hard for Sam and myself to do it all as well.. James may be able to help me with the accounting again soon if I get busier and need to offload on him the payouts to do.. Grin I am thinking to maybe create a revenues sheet as well but after I fix the club..expenses and revenues and net revenues as well as the asset sheet..but I need to fix the OP first and get the club going.. If my Husband gets more translation jobs too we will donate that for buy support..until at least we see QBK to 100k sat, then he will buy more for himself.. Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

Hello Qibucks,

I would like to know how you plan to incorporate the bullion, you are purchasing (for QBK).

As i understand it Banks hold bullion to secure there currency, if currency drops too low, bullion is liquidated to purchase said currency, to raise the value?

This system has been a point of distrust and dishonesty for a very long time. Most people believe that if fort Knox was audited, it would be millions or billions short.
The current Banking system, is a big part of why crypto currency has been born, no one trusts the banking system. So im not sure copying that system is the ideal solution.

I can see you are enjoying buying bullion,and for personal investment this is a sound plan, sit on it and wait for capitol gains.

But for QBK, i cant see how this will generate income streams, which will be the life blood of this currency, bag bonuses.(profit sharing)

The first few bag bonuses were quite profitable, as time has gone on, still nice, but not as profitable.
As i understand it these bonuses come from the income streams that were set up with the ICO funds, and for a while you have been subsidizing them with personal funds as well?

This is what gives me a lot of confidants in your integrity. I can see you are continually working on something, and donating it to the assets sheet, as i see it, we need to find and develop more income steams to float the bonuses without your financial input. BTC based funding  is ideal, but any revenue that can sustain the payouts will work just fine.

Currently about 5btc gets market price to 100k, so a 10btc injection should hold coin above 75k, taking into account coin flippers and dumps.
 I assume the 55k at the top of the rich list is your addy how much of that do you plan to sell off?
I can see pretty well all the founders or top 25 addys, have held there coins solid through the last big rise that peaked at 77k, which is also encouraging.

But i would like to know how you plan to sustain the bagbonuses (profit sharing), using bullion? before i sink any real money into this venture

This is in no way an attack or meant with any disrespect, I know how much you put into this coin.just want to see what you have on your mind  Wink

Hello and thank you for the lovely points you raised here..The bullion is just a very small part at present of the asset diversification process and it is coming from funds I am donating from this signature campaign. Revenues at present will and are coming from a forex group I am in Facebook a private one, I donated there for QBK some also from traffic monsoon, mypaying ads and the marketing arm I will build which is going to be ready tonight or tomorrow..from referral commissions and clickers etc.. The bullion we plan to build over many years slowly slowly as another secure asset and if peeps want to liquidate a small portion of QBK when we allow they can buy silver or gold from us or we can sell to liquidate if price falls, but as I see it for now demand and buy support is growing and one person even asked me on skype if I am willing to sell some with paypal lol because there aren't a lot of coins for sale in the exchange but I didn't answer for now because I am bagholding all my coins..

Once we get the qbk success club running with participation I also plan on giving a mini wage again to staff and the angel investors to give them also something and once we have surpluses again I will start a DEV fund as well for future development, more to be invested for more revenues and silver will come from my donations and free income and I will also open donation addies, so if anyone has like some spare coins they wanna donate for the bullion fund they can. Fiat has behaved really crappily over the last 50 years and I want to change that with QBK.. We also want to increase our own buy support without though artificially raising the price, as we have spare funds we will buy more qbk also for our fund.. That big purse is myself, QBK and some others combined in one wallet and I also try to buy as much as I can when I can afford lol. We have some very serious Bagholders and that gives me a lot of courage to fulfill this dream to make a solid store of wealth. Also we will have revenues coming from the exchange we invested in and still waiting for UCI coin but that is taking time unfortunately but all I can do is be patient there. I am not sitting on my laurels though because earning revenues is a priority at present to always payout bagbonus. Now this month I am happy that bagbonus will not be out of pocket which is great.. I will try to raise the bagbonus nearer 1.5-2% in August/September but I want to make sure we have plenty of revenues for that..We need not only have enough revenues but revenues enough to grow more revenues before growing bagobnus percentages..  Smiley I also need to get 2 more staff on board to help me run the club and for marketing because it is hard for Sam and myself to do it all as well.. James may be able to help me with the accounting again soon if I get busier and need to offload on him the payouts to do.. Grin I am thinking to maybe create a revenues sheet as well but after I fix the club..expenses and revenues and net revenues as well as the asset sheet..but I need to fix the OP first and get the club going.. If my Husband gets more translation jobs too we will donate that for buy support..until at least we see QBK to 100k sat, then he will buy more for himself.. Cheesy

Thank you for the insight,
it is fantastic that you will not have to carry the bag bonuses personally, and that they may increase again in the future.  it sounds like you have the right idea and the best of intensions Smiley
ps. yes the OP is a little confusing re different time frame referances.

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:44:27 AM

Nice to see QBK step up Smiley it was always just a matter of time. fully functional wallet, fast transaction time, not a ridicules amount of coins, 5% staking, the bagbonus. and it is listed on the best altcoin exchange in the world Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:54:54 AM

Nice to see QBK step up Smiley it was always just a matter of time. fully functional wallet, fast transaction time, not a ridicules amount of coins, 5% staking, the bagbonus. and it is listed on the best altcoin exchange in the world Smiley

Thank you both for such lovely support.. Well we will try always to improve it more and more, that is my promise, no hype and bs just we will work as hard as we can within our limits to make it all much better and bigger..it is so hot here 37 degrees in the house and even the fan isn't enough lol.  Grin Wink..You guys keep me going with the good support and kindness, I really appreciate it.. Usually in these hot countries peeps nap at lunch time but QBK keeps me well excited lol..so no siesta for me..  Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:36:54 PM

Sorry fro delays re asset sheet and club but I got stuck at my Parent's house last night to watch the Greek Crisis..

Any thoughts about the deal - other than it whacking down Bitcoin? Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:06:44 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 08:46:09 PM by qiwoman2

Sorry fro delays re asset sheet and club but I got stuck at my Parent's house last night to watch the Greek Crisis..

Any thoughts about the deal - other than it whacking down Bitcoin? Smiley

Personally If I were in Greece and I was Tsipras I would have done a Grexit 6 months ago and made my own digital currency, resource based and cooperative economy and Greece would be thriving now but the Greeks wanted to stay in the EURO and the EUROZONE so Tsipras had no choice but to accept the third bailout plan with strict reforms sigh.. I feel sorry for Him, he worked too hard but you can't please everyone, especially in the condition he received  the Country in when he took office from his predecessors.... Cry Cry

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:13:21 PM

Good thing there is Bitcoins and  Qibucks.Only way is up from here on.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:30:57 AM

It's funny though that not everyone in QBK wants the best for QBK..as you can see when people put a 5k sell order in to drop the price that means they are ONLY looking out to drop the price for their own benefit..but there will come a time where there will not be enough coins on the market to buy so cheap even at this price.. I look forward to those days..and I am patient. We will play the waiting game with patience.. Cheesy

That depends on how you look at it,
its a pretty standard trade, buy a position as close to the bottom, that has been tested several times. You know have some market influence, then using that influence try to shake out the coin flippers and those that will dump on buy support, and get the price as low as possible without losing your market share, the fact the 5k sell only appeared for a few minutes says a lot," he wants to keep his market influence". then put in a nice buy order in and dumpers that want out, should fill it fast. giving you more market influence,etc. etc...

My guess is this recent price rise was our newest bagholder buying that market influence. You said someone contacted you about buying coins outside the marketplace, my money says he is your 5k man.

On that note,
 Bagholders that have bought and hold QBK, did so on the fact that they felt it was undervalued, and are banking on ,through supply and demand the price to rise. If coins are sold outside the market, you rob them of the opportunity to exit there position or try to short to gain a larger market share. Everyone else is put at a disadvantage as they must buy from the orderbook, and follow the price trends.
You have said you are accumulating ,not selling so i am not to worried. Smiley

personally im looking at this downward pressure as a positive sign  Wink

And welcome to QBK Smiley

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:24:24 PM

It's funny though that not everyone in QBK wants the best for QBK..as you can see when people put a 5k sell order in to drop the price that means they are ONLY looking out to drop the price for their own benefit..but there will come a time where there will not be enough coins on the market to buy so cheap even at this price.. I look forward to those days..and I am patient. We will play the waiting game with patience.. Cheesy

That depends on how you look at it,
its a pretty standard trade, buy a position as close to the bottom, that has been tested several times. You know have some market influence, then using that influence try to shake out the coin flippers and those that will dump on buy support, and get the price as low as possible without losing your market share, the fact the 5k sell only appeared for a few minutes says a lot," he wants to keep his market influence". then put in a nice buy order in and dumpers that want out, should fill it fast. giving you more market influence,etc. etc...

My guess is this recent price rise was our newest bagholder buying that market influence. You said someone contacted you about buying coins outside the marketplace, my money says he is your 5k man.

On that note,
 Bagholders that have bought and hold QBK, did so on the fact that they felt it was undervalued, and are banking on ,through supply and demand the price to rise. If coins are sold outside the market, you rob them of the opportunity to exit there position or try to short to gain a larger market share. Everyone else is put at a disadvantage as they must buy from the orderbook, and follow the price trends.
You have said you are accumulating ,not selling so i am not to worried. Smiley

personally im looking at this downward pressure as a positive sign  Wink

And welcome to QBK Smiley

Yes that's true for all the regular buyers and newbies to QBK, some downward pressure is good actually, means we can still load up for cheap.. Wink Cheesy..Just i get the sad jitters when I see huge sell orders like that when I don't have some btc in POLO to gobble it up at once lol. I will hopefully get some btc in there once we are ready for next bagbonus so will get more coins for our bags.. The group is nearly ready so will get it up here tonight, with a blog post and asset sheet updated..We earned another 21 bucks in revenues from MPA that Sam just sent over so that's nice for the bagbonus cash outs.. Smiley..Yes and I agree, I prefer to do all my buying and selling on the exchange because no 1 it makes me feel that I am participating in the growth of this coin just like everyone else on an equal footing and I just like everyone else have to pay the going rate to fill my bags, and I LOVE IT.. Grin..Warmest welcome to all our new QBK Friends..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:23:59 PM

I really think think this coin will go very far

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:13:04 AM

I really think think this coin will go very far

Me too. Right now I only hold qtl because I use the quatloo bot I have qibuck's and circ. When circ releases their bot I will sell my qtl and then only qibuck and circ for me.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:10:04 PM

Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month and need to check zeitcoin price etc..

Also fixed the OP a bit..Will be sending design to designer to fix the little logos inside the OP tonight..

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month

Done.  Ellie, I sent you a PM with the info.  I've made another donation to the clams stockpile.  We're now at 51.89 clams and climbing. 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month

Done.  Ellie, I sent you a PM with the info.  I've made another donation to the clams stockpile.  We're now at 51.89 clams and climbing.  

OMG thank you so so much..You are the BEST.. WOW.. Smiley Smiley I will update asset sheet nabit..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:17:28 AM

Got some nice news, I may have a candidate who will be able to run a tip bot and an IRC room for us soon, so that might be a great help also for the QBK SUCCESS CLUB because some peeps don't like facebook, so we can have the group on fb and irc.. fingers crossed....................  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:47:09 AM

Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month and need to check zeitcoin price etc..

Also fixed the OP a bit..Will be sending design to designer to fix the little logos inside the OP tonight..

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

Hey Qibucks,

just checking out the OP again, in the introduction you still have  * " So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus "
                                                                                        * " Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created "

And im not sure if the 100% ICO at the top of the page is really correct, as it was 25% of the total supply.

Just thought i would point it out  Grin

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

Hey Qibucks,

just checking out the OP again, in the introduction you still have  * " So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus "
                                                                                        * " Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created "

And im not sure if the 100% ICO at the top of the page is really correct, as it was 25% of the total supply.

Just thought i would point it out  Grin

Ah yes the ico is 500k of the 2 million and I will go correct that now..Just picked up also a translation job for hubby for the weekend so that will be another bounty to add to asset sheet.. Smiley  Thanks for that..I guess coz it was 500k the supply at the time that's why I wrote it like that, my square brained thinking lol. Grin

FIXED IT..THE OP..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:39:50 AM

PLEASE REMEMBER MY LOVELY BAGHOLDERS THAT BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT FOR JULY WILL TAKE PLACE APPROX 2 PM GMT TIME ON 22ND JULY AND PAYOUTS WILL COMMENCE ON 25TH-30TH INCLUSIVE ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS TRY TO GET THEM DONE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS..   Smiley..SO LOADETH YOUR BAGS AND WALLETS..

I working to finish the club today because it is way long overdue..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:55:54 PM

Sorry for delays it's so hot here and I been doing due diligence on another investment site..I found a recycling site in euros that takes bitcoin and for a limited offer they giving each account 20 free euros as well so I got Sam to open an account for us and I will donate a few waste packages for QBK instead of silver for a few weeks to grow that so we got another income stream, plus there are a few levels of ref coms so I will add it to our qbk success group investments page once it's done./// Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:59:24 AM

Sorry for delays it's so hot here and I been doing due diligence on another investment site..I found a recycling site in euros that takes bitcoin and for a limited offer they giving each account 20 free euros as well so I got Sam to open an account for us and I will donate a few waste packages for QBK instead of silver for a few weeks to grow that so we got another income stream, plus there are a few levels of ref coms so I will add it to our qbk success group investments page once it's done./// Smiley

Good stuff,  Grin Grin Grin
 The more income streams we can generate, the more successful we will be, i have been racking my brain trying to think of other inputs we can use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: