Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:34:22 PM

So in short version about bagbonus (lets say I am lazy to read all about it) for example I sent some QBK coins (a few thousands) to my wallet on 30.07.2015 and holding them all the time.
1. When can I expect first payment and the next one etc...,?
2. What coins I getting back (if QBK or BTC - how to decide, who to tell -  to get one of this)?
3. Am I getting bagbonus automaticly every next time?
4. If I will send coins from wallet to exchange, that means no more bagbonus? What if I will send let say only half of them...?
5. Any more chance/ways to get some "bonus" QBK?

I will be grateful for your response.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

So in short version about bagbonus (lets say I am lazy to read all about it) for example I sent some QBK coins (a few thousands) to my wallet on 30.07.2015 and holding them all the time.
2. What coins I getting back (if QBK or BTC - how to decide, who to tell -  to get one of this)?
4. If I will send coins from wallet to exchange, that means no more bagbonus? What if I will send let say only half of them...?

1. Bagbonus is every month between 25th-month end as long as you hold a min of 500 coins in your wallet. Bagbonus amount depends on our revenues and asset sheet valuation at time of Bagbonus.

2. BTC you getting only some peeps who not given me btc wallet I pay in QBK.

3. Yes it's manually done by me, no need to worry because I check rich list on block explorers.

4. If you have under 500 coins in your wallet at bagbonus time you don't get bonus, so good always to hold that minimum.

5. Yes I am doing bagfest almost every day when I get time and am sending bonus qbk to all bagholders at different times of the month. This is new and depends on my own private online earnings. Also more we grow and earn more and more bonuses and gifts will come.. Smiley Hope this helps.. Wink Wink Sorry for pidgin English but I just ate a thai fish curry I cooked and am sleepy lol.. It's usually nap time here in Cyprus but am trying to get some work done albeit very slowly.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:25:01 PM

I did a few more bagfests today but because we need to get ready for bagobnus I will continue bagfests after I complete August bagbonuses..Thank you for your kind cooperation.. :0 Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:25:15 PM

Some big news coming.  Grin

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:27:18 PM

2. What coins I getting back (if QBK or BTC - how to decide, who to tell -  to get one of this)?

1. Bagbonus is every month between 25th-month end as long as you hold a min of 500 coins in your wallet. Bagbonus amount depends on our revenues and asset sheet valuation at time of Bagbonus.

3. Yes it's manually done by me, no need to worry because I check rich list on block explorers.

4. If you have under 500 coins in your wallet at bagbonus time you don't get bonus, so good always to hold that minimum.

5. Yes I am doing bagfest almost every day when I get time and am sending bonus qbk to all bagholders at different times of the month. This is new and depends on my own private online earnings. Also more we grow and earn more and more bonuses and gifts will come.. Smiley Hope this helps.. Wink Wink Sorry for pidgin English but I just ate a thai fish curry I cooked and am sleepy lol.. It's usually nap time here in Cyprus but am trying to get some work done albeit very slowly.. Smiley

Thank you very much - all is clear now.
PS. No one should worry to much about english - cryptoworld got international community, it is normal some of us speak not "perfect english".

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:46:17 AM

Thank you very much - all is clear now.
PS. No one should worry to much about english - cryptoworld got international community, it is normal some of us speak not "perfect english".

Hahah yes..I am a native Brit lol but when I post I post like I am making notes if I am multitasking lol but if you hear me one day on a vid, or you can see I got a London accent through and through rofl, but it's nice you are kind and understanding because we do have a lot of International Friends.. Once I do the QBK club I will get some video software as well but I am taking my time setting things up, now we are earning revenues enough to pay bagbonus etc I can do things calmly and properly without being in panic mode. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:58:41 PM

Happy belated Birthday to QiBucks. 

My first transaction to my wallet was 8/11/14.   A bit late, but 1 year + and still going strong.   Way to go.... 

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:24:16 PM

My first transaction to my wallet was 8/11/14.   A bit late, but 1 year + and still going strong.   Way to go.... 

Wow...it's been a whole year. To think that I've been involved since the ICO...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:00:16 AM

Wow...it's been a whole year. To think that I've been involved since the ICO...

It is amazing how fast time goes, i remember wonderloops fuding it bellow ico price, then buying it way up only to dump it all  again,
but it is great that there is some slow and steady growth, with a few more investors and a few more btc things will really start to gain some momentum,
and as revenue from assets grow, things will pick up more, i try to support the exchange we have shares in but its not polo buy a long shot.

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
dan_and_shan

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:05:58 AM

This coin is great.

I'm a big believer in the work of the team.

My wallet opens everyday, I get qbk babies daily, btc payouts monthly its marvelous.

Keep up the excellent work team

Thank you kindly and we hope that every month we get better and better we can give more to all our lovely Bagholders. I believe in proof of baghold because from the offset we wanted to create this coin with Silverking Sam to solve the problem of bagholding at a loss. We initially set out to make a coin that would last and would pay out bagbonus for years to come while slowly appreciating in value.. We will not be satisfied and sit idle until I see this coin worth dollars each as one day maybe after a few years will be worth intrinsically that, not just inflated pump and dump..talking of dumps I wonder who numptied about a btc worth of QBK right before the bagbonus lol..  Grin Grin Lucky for those who just lapped them up.. I think I got around 150 coins myself yupeeeee..

well so much for dumpers are out lol, Thats another 5k or so, come on people?

Never mind price will get better and better, it may be whales dumping it down to get it cheaper..anyway am putting thing sin place albeit slowly so we can build enough surplus to have bigger buy support and take off as many coins off the exchange as we can..
Talking of exchanges BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE IS BACK..Everyone CAN sign up again please and start using it as we have invested here in EPT TOKENS..So more happens here more we will earn in revenues too..After bagbonus I will have a bagfest special for the exchange too.. They also have hash rentals and mining pools too, all will add to bottom line..

https://btcpool.exchange/   Smiley

I cant log in anymore dont know whats up?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:24:43 AM

This coin is great.

I'm a big believer in the work of the team.

My wallet opens everyday, I get qbk babies daily, btc payouts monthly its marvelous.

Keep up the excellent work team

Thank you kindly and we hope that every month we get better and better we can give more to all our lovely Bagholders. I believe in proof of baghold because from the offset we wanted to create this coin with Silverking Sam to solve the problem of bagholding at a loss. We initially set out to make a coin that would last and would pay out bagbonus for years to come while slowly appreciating in value.. We will not be satisfied and sit idle until I see this coin worth dollars each as one day maybe after a few years will be worth intrinsically that, not just inflated pump and dump..talking of dumps I wonder who numptied about a btc worth of QBK right before the bagbonus lol..  Grin Grin Lucky for those who just lapped them up.. I think I got around 150 coins myself yupeeeee..

well so much for dumpers are out lol, Thats another 5k or so, come on people?

Never mind price will get better and better, it may be whales dumping it down to get it cheaper..anyway am putting thing sin place albeit slowly so we can build enough surplus to have bigger buy support and take off as many coins off the exchange as we can..
Talking of exchanges BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE IS BACK..Everyone CAN sign up again please and start using it as we have invested here in EPT TOKENS..So more happens here more we will earn in revenues too..After bagbonus I will have a bagfest special for the exchange too.. They also have hash rentals and mining pools too, all will add to bottom line..

https://btcpool.exchange/   Smiley

I cant log in anymore dont know whats up?

Firtst thank you all for the kind birthday wishes and secondly for btcpool exchange you must all sign up again. Anyone purchased EPT tokens they will receive them en masse once the Admin of the exchange loads them.. I hope to support the exchange too and next month when I get the btc extra I will be doing buy support there for qbk bags. Also BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL TAKE PLACE IN A FEW HOURS SO PLEASE download your bags so they get into the block explorer on time.. Have a wonderful afternoon. Also I bought another car share today worth 15 bucks in Boss auto which will start roi in few days:) Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:02:45 PM

BAGBONUS SHEET IS PRIMED AND READY. i AM USING THE MORE ACCURATE BLOCK EXPLORER RICH LIST which was the original one.. I will try to knock em all out before Monday as I have a family wedding to attend to so will be busy for a few days so if I can do them tonight and tomorrow instead of waiting till 25th to start I gonna do that because I wanna get it done to then move onto our asset sheet and promotion to earn bigger revenues..  Smiley Enjoy..

https://goo.gl/nYwjBc

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:53:02 PM

Done some bagbonus will try finish by tomorrow if Possible..have a lovely evening..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:31:17 PM

Bagbonus is complete for August 2015..Please note we are using our original block explorer which is more accurate. The other one had a 10% increase in rich list which isn't accurate enough thanks..

http://www.crypto2.net/qibuck/over100.php

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wF5aL_ntOy8kECf_AwaGWl6yKHMy5XdmAcLUBbwIdjo/edit?usp=sharing

Please note I have a family wedding to attend to on Monday so next 2 days i will be very busy but I will try to pop in here if I can in between, that's why I paid bagbonuses early.. I will be back in full force on Tuesday so please have a wonderful Sunday..   Smiley..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

Bagbonus received again , Grin Grin Grin

thanx QBK team

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:35:48 PM

Bagbonus received again , Grin Grin Grin

thanx QBK team
Pleasure to have you. We hope we can increase the bagobnus over the coming months as our trejoctory for incremental wealth is working out fine now. I hope this year will be even more fruitful than the last. Tomorrow my Nephew is getting married so we hope that They are blessed and I will be back the day after... Smiley I might even post a pic lol. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:24:53 PM

I got the monthly bonus payout. thanx again!
even though the market is a bit quiet with all the ETH action, still nice to get returns anyway.
 Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:21:51 AM

I got the monthly bonus payout. thanx again!
even though the market is a bit quiet with all the ETH action, still nice to get returns anyway.
 Wink

Yes I think I must be the only one in crypto that doesn't own any ETH lol. I will be taking a day off today as the wedding stuff was a bit taxing and am a bit tired but will resume QBK activities on the Morrow..Thanks for supporting QBK..always..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:24:22 AM

ETH is risky to invest in now Wink

Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:39:20 AM

Are people interested in building this coin or just getting out on the ground floor?
keep em comming Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: