Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:29:57 PM

I have been busy today getting my marketing materials ready also will email the Bagholders as well to let them all know what businesses we are in and if any want to also earn more incomes online. Plan is within the year to grow a good residual income so I can humongously increase buy support and other qbk support .. In NWC- FREE GPS ROTATOR I now have already 2 paid peeps under me so if that grows in a year to over 1k residual monthly income and then I can put in huge buy support like a few btc a month in qbk buy walls.. so so cool..

That is great news, well done! and thankyou for all your hard work.
 what is the btc address to make a donation to QBK fund?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:28:17 PM

I have been busy today getting my marketing materials ready also will email the Bagholders as well to let them all know what businesses we are in and if any want to also earn more incomes online. Plan is within the year to grow a good residual income so I can humongously increase buy support and other qbk support .. In NWC- FREE GPS ROTATOR I now have already 2 paid peeps under me so if that grows in a year to over 1k residual monthly income and then I can put in huge buy support like a few btc a month in qbk buy walls.. so so cool..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you so much for your kindness, donation address is in the notes section of our donation spreadsheet..
Kindest thanks and please let us know what the donation is for, i.e asset donation, bagbonus, bagfests, birthdayfests, qbk buy support etc.. also what name , username or anon for donation purposes.. Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Doing asset sheet now then will do more bagfests..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:12:13 PM

Asset sheet updated and more bagfests handed out.. enjoy.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:52:58 PM

Have a lovely weekend everyone and keep well..Will be back to work on Monday although I will be doing some promo work over the weekend..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you so much for your kindness, donation address is in the notes section of our donation spreadsheet..
Kindest thanks and please let us know what the donation is for, i.e asset donation, bagbonus, bagfests, birthdayfests, qbk buy support etc.. also what name , username or anon for donation purposes.. Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Donation is to go towards  more asset generation Wink

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:46:13 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Donation is to go towards  more asset generation Wink

Thank you please pm me amount sent so i can add to sheet..i think something came through while I was sleeping but just wanted to verify if that was from you.. Thank you so kindly.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:23:25 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Donation is to go towards  more asset generation Wink

Thank you please pm me amount sent so i can add to sheet..i think something came through while I was sleeping but just wanted to verify if that was from you.. Thank you so kindly.. Smiley

Thank you kindly for donation..I will add this afternoon to donor sheet.. Smiley
HAPPY SUNDAY MY BAGHOLDERS..

I cooked Xinjiang lamb for Hubby today and Chinese lamb soup with noodles .. will do more posts later to get a bit of dough tomorrow for some buy support.. for sig campaign..

Cheesy Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:43:39 PM

Just to let you know SILVERKING SAM has found us a great private investment so we have earmarked to purchase some roi bearing shares so once I start purchasing will add to asset sheet, very excited about this project.. Also tomorrow night when I get back from a day trip I will give out more bagfests.. Keep well..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:27:01 AM

Just to let you know SILVERKING SAM has found us a great private investment so we have earmarked to purchase some roi bearing shares so once I start purchasing will add to asset sheet, very excited about this project.. Also tomorrow night when I get back from a day trip I will give out more bagfests.. Keep well..   Smiley

Nice one, great news Smiley

The market has started to find its level, Which is fantastic to see. I've scooped up few more Smiley

Thank you again, for all the effort you put into QBK.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:26:50 AM

The market has started to find its level, Which is fantastic to see. I've scooped up few more Smiley

Yes it's so cool and the support we have..I am so curious though who is the peep that keeps putting those coins on the sell wall high up just to play with the numbers lol hoping peeps will panic and dump? He tried this before and it failed.. Also good news is that there are several new Bagholders coming to scoop up QBK weekly for a long term good hold so once they start scooping too will be lovely.. I also scooped over 1k this past week in coins but am saving for bagfests, 500 for my son and rest towards next bagbonus cash out.. Smiley..gor few buy orders in too..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:09:23 AM

Yes it's so cool and the support we have..I am so curious though who is the peep that keeps putting those coins on the sell wall high up just to play with the numbers lol hoping peeps will panic and dump? He tried this before and it failed.. Also good news is that there are several new Bagholders coming to scoop up QBK weekly for a long term good hold so once they start scooping too will be lovely.. I also scooped over 1k this past week in coins but am saving for bagfests, 500 for my son and rest towards next bagbonus cash out.. Smiley..gor few buy orders in too..   Smiley

Some of it is me, some of it is someone else or a few someones, but if he has the same thing on his mind, he wants the 10 seller to dump his coins now is my guess Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Just to let you know SILVERKING SAM has found us a great private investment so we have earmarked to purchase some roi bearing shares so once I start purchasing will add to asset sheet, very excited about this project.. Also tomorrow night when I get back from a day trip I will give out more bagfests.. Keep well..   Smiley

Yes it's so cool and the support we have..I am so curious though who is the peep that keeps putting those coins on the sell wall high up just to play with the numbers lol hoping peeps will panic and dump? He tried this before and it failed.. Also good news is that there are several new Bagholders coming to scoop up QBK weekly for a long term good hold so once they start scooping too will be lovely.. I also scooped over 1k this past week in coins but am saving for bagfests, 500 for my son and rest towards next bagbonus cash out.. Smiley..gor few buy orders in too..   Smiley

Some of it is me, some of it is someone else or a few someones, but if he has the same thing on his mind, he wants the 10 seller to dump his coins now is my guess Wink

Well I got dumped on and bagged another few hundred coins so I guess it can't be too bad lol there is always a good side to all this.. Smiley

Someone numptied on me..I guess that;s why it's always good to have buy orders in..

Date   Type   Price (BTC)   Amount (QBK)   Total (BTC)
2015-09-15 19:27:46   Buy   0.00033088   51.49449952   0.01703850
2015-09-15 19:27:46   Buy   0.00033099   101.48131363   0.03358929
2015-09-15 19:27:46   Buy   0.00033088   44.34456601   0.01467273
2015-09-15 19:27:45   Buy   0.00033953   2.43934262   0.00082822
2015-09-15 19:27:45   Buy   0.00034077   48.36549579   0.01648151
2015-09-15 19:27:45   Buy   0.00034005   27.64008234   0.00939900

My guess is that we might have to change bagbonus rules to become more strict..  so if peeps move coins in between to manipulate the markets they get penalized..I wonder if that's a good idea or not..an open debate would be interesting.. I wonder if our Bagholders like the idea or not..  Smiley   What are your ideas? I like to know..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:42:18 AM

Just to let you know SILVERKING SAM has found us a great private investment so we have earmarked to purchase some roi bearing shares so once I start purchasing will add to asset sheet, very excited about this project.. Also tomorrow night when I get back from a day trip I will give out more bagfests.. Keep well..   Smiley

Yes it's so cool and the support we have..I am so curious though who is the peep that keeps putting those coins on the sell wall high up just to play with the numbers lol hoping peeps will panic and dump? He tried this before and it failed.. Also good news is that there are several new Bagholders coming to scoop up QBK weekly for a long term good hold so once they start scooping too will be lovely.. I also scooped over 1k this past week in coins but am saving for bagfests, 500 for my son and rest towards next bagbonus cash out.. Smiley..gor few buy orders in too..   Smiley

Well I got dumped on and bagged another few hundred coins so I guess it can't be too bad lol there is always a good side to all this.. Smiley

Someone numptied on me..I guess that;s why it's always good to have buy orders in..

My guess is that we might have to change bagbonus rules to become more strict..  so if peeps move coins in between to manipulate the markets they get penalized..I wonder if that's a good idea or not..an open debate would be interesting.. I wonder if our Bagholders like the idea or not..  Smiley   What are your ideas? I like to know..

I've been asking for this from the beginning,  So I guess you could say I would vote yes.  The coins was supposed to be a bagholding coins.  And reward that behavior. 
So we should require coins be held for 30 days before the bonus date.  You could start with the September snapshot.  Make it for September and October.  Of couse you should do spot checks along the way to make sure someone doesn't load up their wallet for the Sept snapshot, then move their coins to an exchange, then move them back for Oct.

It would be cool if you could declare your bagholder status thru the wallet.  This could lock down the coins, and report their value.  Then you wouldn't have to do spot checks to see if everyone is playing nice.  The wallet could do it.  I know some wallets allow you to reserve coins from staking, so they are always available to spend.  If we could reverse that so you declare how many coins you don't want to spend.  The coins should still be available to stake, and some how (new richlist type thing called a baghold list, you could get your snapshots very easy.  I'll take a look at the code and see if I can come up with anything.     

Done with the brain dump.  Keep up the good work...   

dan_and_shan

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:08:55 AM

I've been asking for this from the beginning,  So I guess you could say I would vote yes.  The coins was supposed to be a bagholding coins.  And reward that behavior. 
So we should require coins be held for 30 days before the bonus date.  You could start with the September snapshot.  Make it for September and October.  Of couse you should do spot checks along the way to make sure someone doesn't load up their wallet for the Sept snapshot, then move their coins to an exchange, then move them back for Oct.

It would be cool if you could declare your bagholder status thru the wallet.  This could lock down the coins, and report their value.  Then you wouldn't have to do spot checks to see if everyone is playing nice.  The wallet could do it.  I know some wallets allow you to reserve coins from staking, so they are always available to spend.  If we could reverse that so you declare how many coins you don't want to spend.  The coins should still be available to stake, and some how (new richlist type thing called a baghold list, you could get your snapshots very easy.  I'll take a look at the code and see if I can come up with anything.     

From what i can see, the wallets balances don't seem to have changed much, this is the play money that is in the polo wallet.
But i agree that bagbonus coins should be in the wallet for the full month to get a payout.
But does it create more work for you, that could be better spent on other things?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:19:03 PM

From what i can see, the wallets balances don't seem to have changed much, this is the play money that is in the polo wallet.
But i agree that bagbonus coins should be in the wallet for the full month to get a payout.
But does it create more work for you, that could be better spent on other things?

Yes that's a point also to be considered..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:26:18 PM

Dear Lovely Bagholders, we are going for a small family mini break with my Hubby and my Parents next week from monday through till thursday so I will do BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT ON 24TH and start payments on the 26th for OCTOBER BAGBONUS so you have less than a week to round up and tie your bags..so from now till then not a good time for numpties.. There will be wi-fi available in Public areas so I will try to get online just to pop in and say hello.. I will do more bagfests today through to Monday before the trip.. Smiley.. Sam will be around also to check on the thread if anyone needs help in anything..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:34:13 PM

Yea I will be watching this thread as usual during Yanji's absence.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:57:13 PM

Yea I will be watching this thread as usual during Yanji's absence.

Thank's Sam..

ALso please share around, comment, like our QBK VID..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=n3sagYayWYI&app=desktop 

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:31:38 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 05:41:42 PM by qiwoman2

We did a translation and blog review for STEPS..and they are very nice devs so I have also contacted them for future work on qbk wallet and goodies so slowly slowly I will start setting aside funds for a new DEV FUND for us out of qbk revenues..

http://bitbillions.net/2015/09/17/altcoin-review-steps-taking-steps-to-make-crypto-rock-solid/

We will donate bounties to QBK of course.. We received 0.1 btc for the translation Hubby did and that will go towards the private equity share..WE PLAN TO DONATE 500 USD worth of private shares to QBK..we are going to purchase 2.5k and these will bear 20% roi MONTHLY for one year..then they will be bought back from us.. We are going to buy them slowly slowly over the next few months.. So exciting! Thanks to Sam who found this investment..

Also UCI coin will be back at some point soon with a new wallet so we will get our UCI coins back in a new wallet as well..

am a bit tired now but tomorrow will do some bagfests and asset sheet update..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

Hello Everyone I came back late from exhibition so will do the above tomorrow..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: