Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
Alvarow

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:05:12 PM

Hi! The Sketchy Stock Market (the beta feature where you can invest 1000/3000/5000 gold) is not paying out gold even when it says "paid" to an account.
Check this to be fixed, please. I'll notice you if I'd see more bugs like this one.
Greetings!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:52:43 AM

Hi! The Sketchy Stock Market (the beta feature where you can invest 1000/3000/5000 gold) is not paying out gold even when it says "paid" to an account.
Check this to be fixed, please. I'll notice you if I'd see more bugs like this one.
Greetings!  Wink
I'm getting paid my dear friend.
Please do note when investing more than once, you could pay yourself out by accident.
Investing 50.000 gold and paying yourself out ONLY twice will make you lose money rather than gain anything Smiley

@MyBitMine
Would you consider 'special' advantages for those members who invested a decent about in BitCoins into upgrading in the site?
I do really mean by this only the invested (deposited amount).
And even a bit more specific the amount actively used, as an example:
Member A deposits 1 BTC, uses 0.3 BTC to upgrade his mine and uses 0.2 BTC for boosts.
This would mean Member A only invested 0.5 BTC into the site.
Oh well I hope I could be clear enough x'D

Best regards Cheesy
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:27:11 AM

Greetings!  Wink

Yes as Cliffhanger12 mentions, you might have paid out yourself.

Greetings!  Wink
Please do note when investing more than once, you could pay yourself out by accident.
Investing 50.000 gold and paying yourself out ONLY twice will make you lose money rather than gain anything Smiley

@MyBitMine
Would you consider 'special' advantages for those members who invested a decent about in BitCoins into upgrading in the site?
Member A deposits 1 BTC, uses 0.3 BTC to upgrade his mine and uses 0.2 BTC for boosts.

Best regards Cheesy

You already have special advantages over regular miners when you buy the boosts and upgrades Wink
I considered doing awards on the member page which only unlock on depsosits, but I suppose that's not what you want.  Roll Eyes

There is the option to upgrade to Premium Miner, which gives you a couple of advantages over users who are not. The most important for your specific mine is probably the fact that you gain free referrals. I am considering new things for the Premium Miners, but coming up with new ideas is a tough job. I do however always listen to users if you guys have specific ideas.

I understand that you mean "users who deposit in general" and not necessarily buying Premium Miner. However, those users already have a huge advantage in upgrading their mine compared to users who have not deposited.
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:38:40 AM

Greetings!  Wink

Yes as Cliffhanger12 mentions, you might have paid out yourself.

Greetings!  Wink

@MyBitMine

Best regards Cheesy

You already have special advantages over regular miners when you buy the boosts and upgrades Wink
I considered doing awards on the member page which only unlock on depsosits, but I suppose that's not what you want.  Roll Eyes

There is the option to upgrade to Premium Miner, which gives you a couple of advantages over users who are not. The most important for your specific mine is probably the fact that you gain free referrals. I am considering new things for the Premium Miners, but coming up with new ideas is a tough job. I do however always listen to users if you guys have specific ideas.

I understand that you mean "users who deposit in general" and not necessarily buying Premium Miner. However, those users already have a huge advantage in upgrading their mine compared to users who have not deposited.

have a question to this:

i also buy boost (172hours no captcha). But in this 172 hours there was 24 hours where the payout of gold was zero...Is there something that i get for that 24 hours my gold back?
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:58:26 AM

I believe that Sketchy really doesn't pay (already had such issue) when it accumulates gold while mining isnt working.
It gathers gold and doesnt pay, and when the server is restarted or whatev it gets rid of all gold accumulated, but pays ONLY the last deposit of all it should pay. So if it has 36k accumulated (for 6x 6k payments) the 30k vanishes and only last 6k is paid.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:01:47 AM

have a question to this:

i also buy boost (172hours no captcha). But in this 172 hours there was 24 hours where the payout of gold was zero...Is there something that i get for that 24 hours my gold back?

Hi bitcoin1985. Please read the following replies which address your situation.
In short, the autominer is not an investment into gaining gold, but rather a purchase of a product where you do not enter captcha.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825713.msg10712620#msg10712620
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825713.msg10715128#msg10715128

I believe that Sketchy really doesn't pay (already had such issue) when it accumulates gold while mining isnt working.
It gathers gold and doesnt pay, and when the server is restarted or whatev it gets rid of all gold accumulated, but pays ONLY the last deposit of all it should pay. So if it has 36k accumulated (for 6x 6k payments) the 30k vanishes and only last 6k is paid.

Oh yes I remember you saying so.
I looked into the code of this while I was sick and couldn't find any issues.
I will have my partner investigate this as soon as he is comfortable with the website script and the site has been moved to another server.
It will be his decision whether to work on the Market, the St. Bernard Lake or the investments first.

Thank you for refreshing my memory though!
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

have a question to this:

Hi bitcoin1985. Please read the following replies which address your situation.
In short, the autominer is not an investment into gaining gold, but rather a purchase of a product where you do not enter captcha.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825713.msg10712620#msg10712620
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825713.msg10715128#msg10715128

Oh yes I remember you saying so.
I looked into the code of this while I was sick and couldn't find any issues.
I will have my partner investigate this as soon as he is comfortable with the website script and the site has been moved to another server.
It will be his decision whether to work on the Market, the St. Bernard Lake or the investments first.

Thank you for refreshing my memory though!

ok thx for your answer. that help Smiley
Clifhanger12

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:29:32 PM

Well you actually hit the nail on the head with your unlocking awards after a deposit Cheesy
I'm not greedy or anything, not at all, I just like to be rewarded for the efforts I make x'D
I'm currently saving until I got 0.05 btc (already at 0.03, I'm considering the 6 month premium upgrade), the btc however I got, are all from other site's from who I don't really care, however I do care about this site (has giving me the most fun so far). And in a way I want to feel praised for redirecting all my earnings to this site x'D

If you need any ideas for the premium miners, give me like a guideline (what would be acceptable and what would be over the top) and I might got some ideas for you Cheesy
Would be amazing if the premium miner would get some extra options Cheesy
Since for me the only real upside about the upgrade are the free referrals and depending on their activity even that could be a punch to the nose x'D
I don't care about the captcha (I would even do the video captcha as a premium member, it gives you more revenue so ... :O )

Ow hey x'D Why not add a wheel of fortune where you can gather credits and exchange them for rewards?
place a little captcha on the wheel of fortune to get some revenue, let the premium miner choose between redeeming his ticket(s) at different stages + one forced redeem on the wheel itself.
The more tickets you have the more gold you get each ticket?
I for a second had the idea to base the reward per ticket on the gold you're mining right now per minute, but I don't really think that would be such a good idea, need to think about that a bit more ^^
But hey, you got a start already if you like this idea Cheesy
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:08:08 PM

I considered doing awards on the member page which only unlock on depsosits, but I suppose that's not what you want.  Roll Eyes

Well you actually hit the nail on the head with your unlocking awards after a deposit Cheesy
I'm not greedy or anything, not at all, I just like to be rewarded for the efforts I make x'D
I'm currently saving until I got 0.05 btc (already at 0.03, I'm considering the 6 month premium upgrade), the btc however I got, are all from other site's from who I don't really care, however I do care about this site (has giving me the most fun so far). And in a way I want to feel praised for redirecting all my earnings to this site x'D

If you need any ideas for the premium miners, give me like a guideline (what would be acceptable and what would be over the top) and I might got some ideas for you Cheesy
Would be amazing if the premium miner would get some extra options Cheesy
Since for me the only real upside about the upgrade are the free referrals and depending on their activity even that could be a punch to the nose x'D
I don't care about the captcha (I would even do the video captcha as a premium member, it gives you more revenue so ... :O )

Ow hey x'D Why not add a wheel of fortune where you can gather credits and exchange them for rewards?
place a little captcha on the wheel of fortune to get some revenue, let the premium miner choose between redeeming his ticket(s) at different stages + one forced redeem on the wheel itself.
The more tickets you have the more gold you get each ticket?
I for a second had the idea to base the reward per ticket on the gold you're mining right now per minute, but I don't really think that would be such a good idea, need to think about that a bit more ^^
But hey, you got a start already if you like this idea Cheesy

First off, let me say that I am very pleased you like the game. The more you guys like the game, the more I like working on it and want to make it better and better Smiley

And yes I could not agree more. Premium Miners definetely needs more options, but it's difficult coming up with interesting things. I am not playing the game myself, and do not know what types of features you would like to see in the game. I would love for you to come up with more suggestions like the one you already gave just now. I cannot give you any real guidelines for suggestion. Anything goes I suppose and I will consider each suggestion individually.

I kinda like your idea. Initially, I did not want to include any gambling in the site, but changed my mind when I enabled the Sketchy Investments.
Can you ellaborate a little more on how you feel things wheel of fortune should be working with the ticket system?

EDIT: Oh yes and I will see about adding an award for users who depositted. Currently, there's one for users who upgraded to Premium Miner. Might change it to users who depositted instead.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:12:42 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 07:53:06 PM by Clifhanger12

@MyBitMine

Oooo My Gooooddd x'D
Your new captcha just gave me a six-pack thanks to laughing x'D x'D
So freaking hilarious that Jamaican dude x'D

For the wheel of fortune I had actually a real easy idea at first.
This idea could be made more complex whenever wanted actually.

So let me begin.
To enter the wheel of fortune you need to enter a simple captcha or the video captcha, I personally wouldn't mind and I would prefer this otherwise the wheel of fortune would be exploited anyway with bots or Imacros or whatever.

After entering the captcha you can click a spin button, and the wheel will start spinning.
At this point the would could stop at the following options:
- 1 Ticket (10/24) **Red
- 2 Tickets (5/24) **Gray
- 3 Tickets (3/24) **Yellow
- 5 Tickets (1/24) **Green
- Try again next time (4/24) **Black
- Forced redeem (1/24) **Blue
**Check my masterpiece for a material preview => http://postimg.org/image/ixyc56765/

-Now what would happen if you fall on the 'Try again next time' panel?
Well pretty easy, you need to wait until next time to win something!
-If you fall on the 'Forced redeem' panel all your tickets will be instantly converted to gold, disabling you for saving more tickets to get a bigger reward.

For the reward system I'm still not sure, depends on you actually.
I'm was thinking about each ticket is worth what that premium miner is getting in gold each minute? This would make it pretty interesting to actually do the wheel of fortune Cheesy
However I do would activate a timer on the wheel of fortune, like 1 hours in between every try?

The bonus rewards than would be like this when considering I mine 100 gold per minute (JUST AS AN EXAMPLE)
- 1 - 9 tickets => 100 gold each ticket when redeemed
- 10 - 19 tickets => 100 gold each ticket when redeemed + 2%
- 20 - 49 tickets => 100 gold each ticket when redeemed + 4%
- 50+ tickets => 100 gold each ticket when redeemed + 8%
((I do think this is fair considering the chances no?))

Well thats all so far I think...let me know if you need more x'D

PS: when replying don't quote me, just @Clifhanger12 me, or we'll fill allot of pages with this x'D

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:32:29 PM

@Clifhanger12

Very detailed suggestion and I will certainly consider this very much!
There is however a few details which will be changed.

First I would like to separate the tickets from what you win in the wheel. So that the wheel requires tickets, and you will gain 1 token (or something else but we'll call them tokens for now) when you land on Red. That way, I can make it even more game-like by allowing Premium Miners to sometimes find tickets when mining and use those tickets in the wheel of fortune. Furthermore, it will be possible for regular miners to participate in the wheel by completing offers or doing some task, as soon as I am able to introduce offers / tasks. (I am currently researching the market).

That way there is no need for any timer between the usage of the wheel, as you will only have a chance of getting tickets when actively mining. I am thinking that the chance of receiving a ticket will increase with the amount of Chambers & Equipment that you own, and using an Autominer will give you 1 ticket for every 24 hour it runs.

The tokens would then work like you mentioned with the tickets, where you gain a certain amount of gold based on the number of tokens you have when you redeem it.

In your current idea, there is no way for the house to win - only a way of limiting the amount of tokens users are able to generate. In order for it to be profitable, and not having users just generate a ton of tokens, I will have to introduce a 00 (think roulette) where you lose all the tokens you have received so far. I am thinking one force redeem & one 00.

How do you like this addition to you suggestion - can we improve it even further?
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:58:44 PM

welovebitcoins captcha saying incorrect everytime
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:19:48 AM

@MyBitMine

Oooo My Gooooddd x'D
Your new captcha just gave me a six-pack thanks to laughing x'D x'D
So freaking hilarious that Jamaican dude x'D

Not as good as the North Korean one though :p
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:27:30 AM

I'm liking the roulette/wheel idea. The more stuff you have for users to do while waiting for a mining action to finish, the better. It'll keep people from playing around just a little and then leaving after realizing it's a very slow game, as they'll at least have some things to do as fillers in between. And more stuff generally brings in more users  Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
bitterminer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:34:15 AM

i've yet to come across a captcha that ever cares about CaPs s p a c e s OR punctuations!?"> on any site ever
bitterminer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:04:17 AM

and mining is paused  Cry
lele77

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:54:17 AM

The captcha some times isen't right... and the gold arent rising thise morning!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cantab

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:57:53 AM

The captcha some times isen't right... and the gold arent rising thise morning!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i've noticed that if you enter captcha after you've been idle for some time (not sure exactly how long) then it's usually wrong, i've gotten in the habit of refreshing screen first then entering captcha and it's been good
lele77

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:05:12 AM

i've noticed that if you enter captcha after you've been idle for some time (not sure exactly how long) then it's usually wrong, i've gotten in the habit of refreshing screen first then entering captcha and it's been good

The captcha with bitcoins, we love bitcoins dosen't work right... and i must whait the one with island... so from 10 second of LEXUS i must wait 30 seconds of ISLAND.... and the gold aren't rising still
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

Mining should be working again now and I will look into the captcha.

As I mentioned several times, I am researching the market for a new captcha.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: