Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 165632 times)
MyBitMine

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:16:09 AM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:
What timezone do you guys live in? And have you entered summer time yet?

@Lele:
Is this still an issue? I was messing with the timers a few moments ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
lele77

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:24:45 AM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:

@Lele:

started working good again....
marioumarios400

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:05:38 AM

UPDATE
Morning guys.

I have fixed the issue with the timer being behind 1 hour. If you have not guessed so already, this was caused by daylight savings time.

EDIT: Okay my bad. I don't know where my mind just went but DST is not yet. I will look futher into it, Mawo.

I will handle payouts as well as contract dividends later today.
Another update is coming along after those have been handled.
No site upgrades yet though.

Happy Mining!

what update? and when?
Mawo123

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:44:42 PM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:

@Lele:

I live in EST. the issue is fixed now for me. And we have now.
laharl

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

i have a little problem with the captcha, when it asks me for the fourth letter always says me that i typed an incorrect captcha, and i know that i type the correct letter
MrSaten

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:12:18 PM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:

@Lele:

I live in EST. the issue is fixed now for me. And we have now.
Mine is all good too. Thanks!
MyBitMine

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:19:22 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

As promised, here is a quick update on what is going on behind the screen. As you know, I have had a down time period with the flu but I am getting better every day. This has however resulted in a couple of issues for you guys and I have tried to stay ahead of things as much as possible.

During the time I have realized a couple of things about the site. One important thing is that it is progressing faster than I expected (even without me really doing any advertisement at all), and I have decided to bring in a new team player. I have already got in touch with a person that I trust and previously worked with on a different project (which we decided to close due to the lack of profitabilty).

This guy is now our head developer and will be working on getting things back to normal. It will be a while before you guys see any changes though. His first task is to get familiar with the website script and functionality, as well as the coding style. Next up, he might decide to rewrite everything to make it cleaner.

Once these initial things are over, that's when the Market will come into focus. I was personally unable to come up with a proper solution for the fixing the bugs in the Market, and then he will get a go at it.

So what does this all mean for you guys? Well, other than having to wait a little while for the site to get back on the right tracks, not really much. I will still be here to answer all of your questions (starting tomorrow), and all of your lovely suggestions are still met with a warm greeting. Payouts will be handled quicker now though, and you will also see an increase in my response time here (unless I am sleeping that is). We will also move the server from Windows to Linux - hopefully that will fix this super annoying problem with mining stopping.

I will finally have time for planning proper advertisement and hopefully we will see a ton of new users. This also means that some point a server upgrade is needed. It is some time in the future though,  but both the change to Linux and the upgrade (if they don't happen at once) will most likely require at least a couple of hours if not a day to process. I will however announce everything here as per usual.

Also, as I promised earlier on, I will reply to ALL messages tomorrow (Monday) that required replies while I have been sick.

I have paid the transaction to Coinsplit now, and you should see dividends incoming soon.
Mawo123

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:30:05 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

As promised, here is a quick update on what is going on behind the screen. As you know, I have had a down time period with the flu but I am getting better every day. This has however resulted in a couple of issues for you guys and I have tried to stay ahead of things as much as possible.

During the time I have realized a couple of things about the site. One important thing is that it is progressing faster than I expected (even without me really doing any advertisement at all), and I have decided to bring in a new team player. I have already got in touch with a person that I trust and previously worked with on a different project (which we decided to close due to the lack of profitabilty).

This guy is now our head developer and will be working on getting things back to normal. It will be a while before you guys see any changes though. His first task is to get familiar with the website script and functionality, as well as the coding style. Next up, he might decide to rewrite everything to make it cleaner.

Once these initial things are over, that's when the Market will come into focus. I was personally unable to come up with a proper solution for the fixing the bugs in the Market, and then he will get a go at it.

So what does this all mean for you guys? Well, other than having to wait a little while for the site to get back on the right tracks, not really much. I will still be here to answer all of your questions (starting tomorrow), and all of your lovely suggestions are still met with a warm greeting. Payouts will be handled quicker now though, and you will also see an increase in my response time here (unless I am sleeping that is). We will also move the server from Windows to Linux - hopefully that will fix this super annoying problem with mining stopping.

I will finally have time for planning proper advertisement and hopefully we will see a ton of new users. This also means that some point a server upgrade is needed. It is some time in the future though,  but both the change to Linux and the upgrade (if they don't happen at once) will most likely require at least a couple of hours if not a day to process. I will however announce everything here as per usual.

Also, as I promised earlier on, I will reply to ALL messages tomorrow (Monday) that required replies while I have been sick.

I have paid the transaction to Coinsplit now, and you should see dividends incoming soon.

Funny you mentioned mining stoping because it kinda has Tongue
marioumarios400

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:56:17 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

Kiss Kiss Smiley Smiley keep up buddy Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:20:12 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

Awesome work! Great to see you back and to see the way that the site has been growing this quickly. Looking forward to more updates with the new dev Cheesy

bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:26:18 PM

mining paused again  Undecided Kiss
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:00:58 PM

well sounds great to know there is another person inside this project to make it better ,and yes is getting boring already those bug on mining gold thanks and sucess
UltraFRS

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:51:32 AM

I used to love this game, then I realized my gold wasn't going up when i was mining. My gold is stuck at 291.00000000 I have mined for hour's without even realizing it wasn't going up >_< why is it not going up?

If you want to tip me for any reason: 1GRKJifrbQ9JBccQokuP65zpoCnPCkMUwH (Multibit HD) or 1MKn5iKCFamDPNy7HDGpUo4ZnrBqGaiY99 (Blockchain).
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:56:56 AM

the system keeps stopping mining once or twice a day until they switch to linux sometime soon

once someone notices and resets it will mine again.  Grin
uiclicks

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:08:17 AM

Nice game but ,,

my gold is stuck at : 122.77000000
please fix it
lele77

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:34:52 AM

Nice game but ,,

my gold is stuck at : 122.77000000
please fix it

Hello support the gold aren't rising... can U give a look
xzonder

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:11:02 AM

I have the same problem
TwinkleTwinkleTruely

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:17:08 AM

I was wondering if there is a bug at the moment, because when I mine I sometimes don't get anything, even after having mined several times, and that is a bit irritating to be honest. If it is because you are updating or fixing something, could you please be really kind and post a message on the 'mine' page like when you do when the captcha is being maintained? Sorry if it's a bother or the wrong place to ask, I was just wondering about it Smiley
MyBitMine

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:21:47 AM

UPDATE

I will update this post with replies for all the messages that I missed during my period with the flu.
Mining should be up and running again now. Why it always happens while I am asleep beats me and is practically really annoying.

I was wondering if there is a bug at the moment, because when I mine I sometimes don't get anything, even after having mined several times, and that is a bit irritating to be honest. If it is because you are updating or fixing something, could you please be really kind and post a message on the 'mine' page like when you do when the captcha is being maintained? Sorry if it's a bother or the wrong place to ask, I was just wondering about it Smiley

No this is a bug in the server but it is fixed now I believe (temporarily). As I said in my earlier message, we will be moving to a new server soon in the hopes of fixing this issue.

i have a little problem with the captcha, when it asks me for the fourth letter always says me that i typed an incorrect captcha, and i know that i type the correct letter

This is a bug in the current captcha. My Captcha provider has kind of gone AWOL and I am thinking of looking for a new captcha for the site.
I have not decided on any yet, but I am searching the market currently.

I had 418 Gold.

I buyed 1 pickaxe upgrade.

Now i have 58 Gold left.

So it cost me 360 Gold instead of the 120 Gold like indicated on the buy button.

And BTW, i have Pickaxe to level 2... Now i'm mining 3,16 Gold per 5 minutes instead of 5.

Could you please revert me to level 0, it was more profitable then level 2.

Is this still an issue, Lequeb?

last few actions haven't changed gold.  sat at 88 last few times. am i being punished for lexus comment?

Haha no you are not being punished. This is a bug I am aware of and we are currently looking into fixing it.

which also brings this question: do I keep the referrals after my premium membership expires?

Of course you do! Those referrals are yours to keep.

lele77

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:19:49 AM

UPDATE

I will update this post with replies for all the messages that I missed during my period with the flu.
Mining should be up and running again now. Why it always happens while I am asleep beats me and is practically really annoying.

No this is a bug in the server but it is fixed now I believe (temporarily). As I said in my earlier message, we will be moving to a new server soon in the hopes of fixing this issue.

It's already 30 minutes or more that I'm mining but nothing still happens is it normal??

This is a bug in the current captcha. My Captcha provider has kind of gone AWOL and I am thinking of looking for a new captcha for the site.
I have not decided on any yet, but I am searching the market currently.

I had 418 Gold.

I buyed 1 pickaxe upgrade.

Now i have 58 Gold left.

So it cost me 360 Gold instead of the 120 Gold like indicated on the buy button.

And BTW, i have Pickaxe to level 2... Now i'm mining 3,16 Gold per 5 minutes instead of 5.

Could you please revert me to level 0, it was more profitable then level 2.

Is this still an issue, Lequeb?

last few actions haven't changed gold.  sat at 88 last few times. am i being punished for lexus comment?

Haha no you are not being punished. This is a bug I am aware of and we are currently looking into fixing it.

which also brings this question: do I keep the referrals after my premium membership expires?

Of course you do! Those referrals are yours to keep.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.