Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:30:16 PM

How much can we expect to make from the Lake when it's released?

Somewhere between 1-3 gold / minute. I haven't decided on anything. Maybe 1-2 / min again like originally. It is only intended to kickstart new users and will become useless once they advance.

Yeah, that's not bad. Also, I just went back to the mining page and it says Countdown Loading.... then the page refreshes. I'm assuming on the refresh it's supposed to display the time left after refreshing, but the site ended up in a continous loop of refreshing and Coundown Loading... and it didn't stop until the mining action was over (but it didn't properly display the time)

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:39:12 PM

Somewhere between 1-3 gold / minute. I haven't decided on anything. Maybe 1-2 / min again like originally. It is only intended to kickstart new users and will become useless once they advance.

Yeah, that's not bad. Also, I just went back to the mining page and it says Countdown Loading.... then the page refreshes. I'm assuming on the refresh it's supposed to display the time left after refreshing, but the site ended up in a continous loop of refreshing and Coundown Loading... and it didn't stop until the mining action was over (but it didn't properly display the time)

Hmm is this still persistent? And what timezone are you living in? Might be due to Daylight Savings. I was worried this would happen around this time, but Daylight Savings isn't until next weekend here.
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:44:02 PM

Hmm is this still persistent? And what timezone are you living in? Might be due to Daylight Savings. I was worried this would happen around this time, but Daylight Savings isn't until next weekend here.

I'm in EST so our clocks changed a couple of weeks ago. But i just tried again with a new mining action, and it's all displaying properly. Guess it was just a one time glitch

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
WaRHeaD61

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:49:03 PM

Today i depositted 0.002 btc and they arrived but the 0.0006 btc didn't
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:07:15 AM

Today i depositted 0.002 btc and they arrived but the 0.0006 btc didn't

I have fixed your deposit now and it should be confirmed on the deposits page as well.

My mining page has been refreshing constantly for the last 2 days. I am also EST.

Can you private message me if this bug is still here today?
Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

Sometimes CAPTCHA video doesn't show the play button
I nave to refresh the mine Page a lot of times to get a working video  Embarrassed
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:26:09 AM

Sometimes CAPTCHA video doesn't show the play button
I nave to refresh the mine Page a lot of times to get a working video  Embarrassed

No worries I am looking into changing the captcha today. It will be a 1 week trial run for one Captcha and 1 week for another. To test if they are sustainable.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:36:56 PM

when will the lake be coming? I could really use that I think :p still not been able to buy an extra miner yet, I'm not active enough to continously watch captcha vid's
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:01:30 PM

when will the lake be coming? I could really use that I think :p still not been able to buy an extra miner yet, I'm not active enough to continously watch captcha vid's

Then the lake is definetely for you! I am still working on it - I found a way which I am comfortable that is not possible to cheat. It takes time to implement though, cause I have to start from scratch with it.
UltraFRS

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:49:31 PM

what are you coding it in? I can quite capable when it comes to HTML and CSS, Sometimes I have been know to do artsy stuff too such as this:

(This one was bought for $50, I have to watermark it for copyright reasons)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp55i94on0me9lc/Survival_3_Commercial%28Watermark%29.png?dl=0

(the stuff below is stuff I have made for myself, some of it is unused)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksf7g9z2rx98d4n/Sands%20of%20the%20Arena.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o644q5iy98laoer/Truth_Lies_in_the_Darkness.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knc0taolon7nr8h/Mine%20Forge%20Cover%20Title.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtyk87sni7m9x6d/Flesh_Render_Studios_Cover_Photo.png?dl=0
BasNL

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

I have the same thing but with me it is because the clock of my pc is running a bit faster then real time so i get the loop in the end of my cycle untill real time cycle is done
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:10:37 AM

Admin I believe I've found a bug, or it might just be my mistake as I'm still new to the entire btc world.

Anyway, I didn't really get my gold back from the sketchy investment. I have invested 900 gold and I didn't get the payback, even though it clearly says that I was paid, I really wasn't. I might be wrong though, maybe we get the gold when the round ends. But just in case enlighten me about it please. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the club  Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

I can't solve your captcha.
English is not my language. I don't understand what they say in the video  Sad

time for multi language lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:01:22 PM

I just got the continuous refreshing bug again. It's not really a bother for me, but I'm sure some people could find it annoying. I tried to recreate it by doing the same things as before that led up to the bug, but I wasn't able to. Maybe its just a random thing

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:34:54 AM

Don't worry, I have not forgotten you and will reply to you all.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes right now and it is taking up a lot of my time.
I will bring an extensive update later today or maybe tomorrow, where I explain exactly what is going on, where we are headed and how to get there.

There are some big changes in the future, but we will need all the support that we can get!
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:09:57 PM

Don't worry, I have not forgotten you and will reply to you all.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes right now and it is taking up a lot of my time.
I will bring an extensive update later today or maybe tomorrow, where I explain exactly what is going on, where we are headed and how to get there.

There are some big changes in the future, but we will need all the support that we can get!

Excited and ready to support! Cheesy

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

UPDATE

Okay guys finally I am able to give you an update on what is going on with MyBitMine and where we are headed!
I apologize for any errors / typos. I wrote this in a hurry.

We have been talking back and forward to figure out exactly where MBM is headed, and I have not been able to work on any practical things in the meanwhile. Here is what is going to happen in the immediate future:

* The St. Bernard Lake will return and should be free of exploits.
* The Sketchy Investments will both undergo audit and I will try to find out why it isn't paying every one.
* The Market will be delayed even further and not included until the big update. Read more about this below.

These things will happen within the next month. Additionally, I will experiement with new advertisement platforms and possibly new captchas for regular miners. I was able to get in touch with my captcha provider and we figured out the issues. A large payout will therefore arrive this week for contract owners. For this reason, it is not entirely sure that a new captcha will arrive. This is due to the fact that our top player is currently earning more than 800 satoshi every hour, and the captcha advertisement needs to be able to sustain this amount once more users reach this earning level.

Now let me move on to the more exciting stuff Smiley

So where is MyBitMine headed now? Well, on numerous occasions, you guys have requested for this site to be more game like. I have always kept this in mind and finally we will be trying to head in that direction. Additionally, I would love to see more payouts to you guys in order for it to be more exciting and rewarding. This has also been requested several times and I have kept it in mind. Let me give you some insight into the bigger changes we want to make:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MyBitMine will be more game-like
This is by far the biggest change that will occur to MBM. We want to give it a much more game-like feeling, and will therefore move away from being a text-based game only. We would like to utilize RPGJS and make this game a 2D, top-down game, where you are able to move around a map and interact with things (like your mine, the upgrade shop etc). Furthermore, we would like to see a chat room where you guys can interact and exchange strategies etc.

It might be difficult to imagine how this will all work out. Check out these images below, of a project that my developer has been working. We are aiming to integrate this kind of platform to MyBitMine:
http://s24.postimg.org/5gjk3esxh/mbm1.png
http://s16.postimg.org/6cua1ytpx/mbm2.png
http://s23.postimg.org/ipdedrh17/mbm3.png

Initially, mining will work the same way as it does now. But somewhere down the line, I would like to make mining a little more complex and interactive - again, to give this site a much bigger game-like feeling.

Changing the payout scheme
This is another major change for MBM. We would like to change the payout scheme entirely. Right now, payouts only happen for users who are either experimenting to test early that we actually do payout, and once users are very high level. Not even our most upgraded user is requesting payouts often, but focusing his/her entire earnings towards upgrading their mine.

This is not a lucrative nor very attractive way for users. A lot of people fail at seeing the potential earnings they will get, due to the amount of work involved in getting there.

So what will happen? Well, we will introduce a level-based contest payout scheme. Users will be divided up in rankings based on their earnings, upgrades and possibly their level of activity. Then every month we will pay the top players in every rank. This way, you guys will be able to earn big amounts even though you are focused entirely on upgrading your mine. Dedication and hard work is still the keyword for getting paid, but you will be able to see payouts much faster this way.

It is possible that we will pay every user in each ranking, but the top 5-10 users will receive the highest payouts based on their hard work and dedication.

Site features
During the next couple of months, contracts will be disabled and all sold contracts will be bough back (if they have not earned themselves back by that time). They will be bought back at a lower price than what you paid, but with a difference based on your dividends so that you still gain a profit.

What's up with that?! (you might think) - well it is a measure that we sadly have to take. With these two upgrades to the site, we are planning on going big. As soon as we move out of beta, advertisement will start for real and we will likely see an explosion of active users. With this comes great responsibilty, and for legal reasons we cannot pay out dividends the way we currently do.

This being said, I will be researching alternative options for you guys to invest in the game and earn a passive income. I think it is a nice feature and would hate to see it disappear completely.

Furthermore, The Sketchy Investments might be removed as well. I am still looking into the legislations for these sorts of things, but it is very complicated as soon as you bring virtual currencies and points into the picture.

Contest & competitions
Another great thing that we would like to introduce is bigger contests and competitions. I already launched a referral contest in the early days, but we would like to expand on this. Contests will come once in a while and offer different prizes. We have discussed the option of including prizes like Apple products, different products and possible MBM related merchandise.

We want to do this as measure to attract new users who are not yet included in the Bitcoin community. That way, we can introduce Bitcoins to a more broad spectrum of users and hopefully do our part to make BTC even more popular!

This option is something I am currently researching, to make sure that all legal things taken care of prior to any problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how and when will this all happen? Well, we kind of need your help to make this a possibility. Personally, I think these changes are awesome to say the least. However, awesome new features are also pricey. I would like to launch a sort of crowdfunding project to make all these new things possible.

This is where I will need all the help from you guys that I can get. Any donations to towards this project will be a fantastic help! However, there are several other ways in which you can help us out. Even if you only help us spread the word about this, it will be a great help! Donating towards this project will of course give you some sort of benefits, but this will all be revealed down the line when we get closer to realizing this.

Right now though, it is too early for this crowdfunding project - I will of course announce everything in this thread to keep you guys updated.

Now, how long will this project take before it's finished? We would like to see all these changes finished 2 months after we have gathered enough funds to realize the upgrade. If we are unable to gather enough funds to cover graphics, licenses and development, then this upgrade will be something that is maybe a year out in the future, if it even will happen. So I am hoping to get all the help from you guys that I can!

Replies to posts will be added below this text

Admin I believe I've found a bug, or it might just be my mistake as I'm still new to the entire btc world.

Anyway, I didn't really get my gold back from the sketchy investment. I have invested 900 gold and I didn't get the payback, even though it clearly says that I was paid, I really wasn't. I might be wrong though, maybe we get the gold when the round ends. But just in case enlighten me about it please. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the club  Smiley

I will look into this after I get the St. Bernard Lake up and running properly again.

I just got the continuous refreshing bug again. It's not really a bother for me, but I'm sure some people could find it annoying. I tried to recreate it by doing the same things as before that led up to the bug, but I wasn't able to. Maybe its just a random thing

I am pretty sure this is caused by the daylights savings not happening at the same time for everyone. I am confident that it will be fixed during the coming weekend.
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:28:50 PM

I have noticed a glitch on the members page.  When the leaderboards are in the Gold/minute rankings sometimes a lower gold per minute is above a higher gold per minute.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:33:26 PM

I have noticed a glitch on the members page.  When the leaderboards are in the Gold/minute rankings sometimes a lower gold per minute is above a higher gold per minute.

Oh yes I see this as well.

Will come up with a fix when I re-launch the Lake.
UltraFRS

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:14:09 PM

Nice RPG Maker Game lol :p

Sounds like a cool update btw :p
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: