Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:22:20 AM

sp_ cmon you can also do a fair crowdfund every time you have double digit improvements rather than selling 5% improvements for 0.1 BTC

I could also wait 6months and publish nothing. My work is mostly opensource. The numbers are real. If you compare my work to the old version of ccminer you will see that my kernals are 50-100% faster. I have done this in 1.5 year.. I have spendt 1000's of hours..
Without waiting 6 months you could at least wait to have something you were able to test before releasing it (which is clearly not the case in half of your releases... cf the revert you apply to the other half)

The problem is that you are keeping comparing to that old version. However, things have evolved a lot since then (not only on your side).
If some of your kernel did get faster that's because me and other have developped new techniques (or recover some stuff from Christian which had been overlooked and for that I am thinking to keccak... since you were talking about it...).

I never denied that you did a great job on x11 and quark but that was year ago, since then what you have been doing, mostly, has just been waiting for other to release stuff, fiddling with it, and exploit it to your own benefit.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:27:26 AM

I did more. My version is faster.
you reported false information regarding my stuff all day long to sell your crap
(and removed two "//" for your private version  Grin)
For me you are just acting as a greedy jealous scammer...  

No I did more. I am not a scammer. My private bins are always the fastest. Your plegde is a scam. You promised us a 25-100% boost in the hashrate. But all we got was 10-15% A 10-15% neoscrypt kernal is not more profitable than my free opensource public kernals..

Dude, he's trolling pretty hard right now. DJM got his panties in a bunch because you were improving his fresh 'shiny' new miner he just released. Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure most everyone in this thread believe you're improving the algos, Neo included I'm sure.

DJMs just a tool and doesn't like the idea of his work being obsoleted right away. Not that it really matters, Neoscrypt crapped out after FTC went out with Cryptsy.

1/ I am not greedy, just want to get paid for the time I spend, but most of all I do that for fun & challenge

So, uhh... How much did Nicehash pay you for your miner?

And in case you guys missed it in his thread, he had to release his miner regardless of the donation goal being reached, that's why he couldn't extend the deadline for the miner goal drive, it was already sold to Nicehash.

DJM you silly goose, you! Saying one thing and doing another!
ah ? where ? I said, I just want to get paid for the time I spend and was ok with a 2.5btc goal.
myself and Nicehash agreed on that goal as well as the time frame (which was the 24th...
I could send all the pm except it is private and none of your business  Grin).
And yes, if you want to reach your goal in time, you won't gonna say it is ok if no one send anything  Grin
(I am not good in marketing, but I am not entirely stupid either... silly goose yourself  Grin)

And if the donation pledge hadn't reached its goal (or close to it), the deal would have been off. Fair and square.
not sure what is all the drama you are making up again  Grin
That was a deal, the deal reached its goal that's it, the rest is just speculation on your side...  Grin

Oh so how much you got paid from Nicehash in the first place isn't any of my business, but you can talk about how you aren't greedy and what a great guy you are? You know being greedy is subjective and just because you don't believe you're greedy does not mean that's what other people will think? I assume you already know that and that's why you wont disclose how much Nicehash paid you and why you never mentioned the miner would be released regardless of reaching your 'donation drive', which I assume probably was even matched by Nicehash.

So DJM got ~5BTC assumedly for a 20% boost in a algorithm for dead coins ...hmmm...

While a 20% boost is respectable, it isn't so much when it's work for a single coin (FTC), the market is dead, and it cost 5BTC. It's weird that people can keep praising you while you continually bash them.

Fleecing the noobs by comparing to ccminer1.2 in cudaminer thread lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.msg13535824#msg13535824

sp_ cmon you can also do a fair crowdfund every time you have double digit improvements rather than selling 5% improvements for 0.1 BTC

Don't listen to DJMs shit dude, think for yourself. It's not every time. You're paying for a subscription to his miner, once. If we're going to starts comparing developers here, he constantly releases updates and it improves over time. Heck you might even get to mine a coin with it before the market falls out too.

I assume you're also taking into account the fact that you get to use his miner for six months before you'd even hear about the double digit increase you're talking about.

Honestly though I don't know why there is so much bickering, both business models work. There shouldn't be a problem with either of them. Only reason I have a problem with DJMs is due to the aforementioned reasons.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:41:23 AM

I did more. My version is faster.
you reported false information regarding my stuff all day long to sell your crap
(and removed two "//" for your private version  Grin)
For me you are just acting as a greedy jealous scammer...  

No I did more. I am not a scammer. My private bins are always the fastest. Your plegde is a scam. You promised us a 25-100% boost in the hashrate. But all we got was 10-15% A 10-15% neoscrypt kernal is not more profitable than my free opensource public kernals..

Dude, he's trolling pretty hard right now. DJM got his panties in a bunch because you were improving his fresh 'shiny' new miner he just released. Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure most everyone in this thread believe you're improving the algos, Neo included I'm sure.

DJMs just a tool and doesn't like the idea of his work being obsoleted right away. Not that it really matters, Neoscrypt crapped out after FTC went out with Cryptsy.

1/ I am not greedy, just want to get paid for the time I spend, but most of all I do that for fun & challenge

So, uhh... How much did Nicehash pay you for your miner?

And in case you guys missed it in his thread, he had to release his miner regardless of the donation goal being reached, that's why he couldn't extend the deadline for the miner goal drive, it was already sold to Nicehash.

DJM you silly goose, you! Saying one thing and doing another!
ah ? where ? I said, I just want to get paid for the time I spend and was ok with a 2.5btc goal.
myself and Nicehash agreed on that goal as well as the time frame (which was the 24th...
I could send all the pm except it is private and none of your business  Grin).
And yes, if you want to reach your goal in time, you won't gonna say it is ok if no one send anything  Grin
(I am not good in marketing, but I am not entirely stupid either... silly goose yourself  Grin)

And if the donation pledge hadn't reached its goal (or close to it), the deal would have been off. Fair and square.
not sure what is all the drama you are making up again  Grin
That was a deal, the deal reached its goal that's it, the rest is just speculation on your side...  Grin

Oh so how much you got paid from Nicehash in the first place isn't any of my business, but you can talk about how you aren't greedy and what a great guy you are? You know being greedy is subjective and just because you don't believe you're greedy does not mean that's what other people will think? I assume you already know that and that's why you wont disclose how much Nicehash paid you and why you never mentioned the miner would be released regardless of reaching your 'donation drive', which I assume probably was even matched by Nicehash.

So DJM got ~5BTC assumedly for a 20% boost in a algorithm for dead coins ...hmmm...

While a 20% boost is respectable, it isn't so much when it's work for a single coin (FTC), the market is dead, and it cost 5BTC. It's weird that people can keep praising you while you continually bash them.

Fleecing the noobs by comparing to ccminer1.2 in cudaminer thread lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.msg13535824#msg13535824

Don't listen to DJMs shit dude, think for yourself. It's not every time. You're paying for a subscription to his miner, once. If we're going to starts comparing developers here, he constantly releases updates and it improves over time. Heck you might even get to mine a coin with it before the market falls out too.

I assume you're also taking into account the fact that you get to use his miner for six months before you'd even hear about the double digit increase you're talking about.

Honestly though I don't know why there is so much bickering, both business models work. There shouldn't be a problem with either of them. Only reason I have a problem with DJMs is due to the aforementioned reasons.
I must confess that each time, I am impressed by all the shit your are making up here.  Grin
This is very impressive !!! If there were Oscar for that category you would probably got it...  Grin

If you want to know how much paid nicehash, you just need to read the 14 pages on the pledge thread. you'll find your answer (and it is definitely not your business since you didn't even contributed. so you know that from time to time you should just shut the fuck up. I think it is one of those time.)

And if I had received 5btc for it, I wouldn't have done a pledge in the first place.

For the rest, I don't feel the need (nor that I have the time) to comment on it.
The level of stupidity and crapiness your comments have definitely reached its lowest level (congrats on that)  Grin

You should register on a conspiracy theory forum, you'd have lots to contribute to it  Grin

ps: the reason you have problem with me is because I don't give a shit of what you say here. (never did I as I always considered you (as well as many other devs  Grin) as totally irrelevant )

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:40:32 PM

I have a unpublished 20% boost in the keccak algo. It is 40% faster than the cuda7.5 version and 20% faster than release 74 (cuda 7.5).
Should I make a pledge thread? 2.5BTC guys?

Nicehash is currently paying 0.0001 / GHASH of Keccak

[ANN]pledge for the release of 40% faster cuda 7.5 nvidia miner for keccak

If the pledge is met in 4 weeks I will publish the sourcecode with validation errors and wait for another coder to fix it.
If you don't get a 40% boost but only 10%. This is not my problem. I get 40% on my hardware.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

I have a unpublished 20% boost in the keccak algo. It is 40% faster than the cuda7.5 version and 20% faster than release 74 (cuda 7.5).
Should I make a pledge thread? 2.5BTC guys?

Nicehash is currently paying 0.0001 / GHASH of Keccak

[ANN]pledge for the release of 40% faster cuda 7.5 nvidia miner for keccak

if the pledge is met in 4 weeks I will publish the sourcecode blah blah blah
you do as you want Grin
what is wrong with that ? you are begging in every single message for donation, what would be wrong with a pledge.
I promise I won't even troll into your pledge thread Grin

And for info, it is something which got suggested to me so I release some of my unreleased code...  Grin
(and you were one of those who pushed me to release it, so you can get more donation...  Cheesy)

djm34 facebook page
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:55:44 PM

Then I will do the

[ANN]pledge for the release of 120% faster cuda 7.5 nvidia miner for Pentablake

[ANN]pledge for the release of 50% faster cuda 7.5 nvidia miner for skein

etc..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:57:22 PM

Then I will do the

etc..
you do as you want  Roll Eyes

ps: stop being jealous, you've got all the donation from the community for more than a year...  Roll Eyes

djm34 facebook page
serg_25

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

Etherum is a new coin.. You can only mine it for another 4 months.

Where this numbers come from ? There is no any info about eth will switch to POS in 4 month.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:06:32 PM

Then I will do the

etc..
you do as you want  Roll Eyes
ps: stop being jealous, you've got all the donation from the community for more than a year...  Roll Eyes

I am not jelous. Your code is good. It is faster. Now you should work more on x11/x13,x15. Rewrite the echo function. AMD kernals are much bether because 40% of the speed is lost in the slow echo in ccminer..

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:33:58 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 06:16:54 PM by djm34

Then I will do the

etc..
you do as you want  Roll Eyes
ps: stop being jealous, you've got all the donation from the community for more than a year...  Roll Eyes

I am not jelous. Your code is good. It is faster. Now you should work more on x11/x13,x15. Rewrite the echo function. AMD kernals are much bether because 40% of the speed is lost in the slow echo in ccminer..

will see, wolf0 gave a few pointers however I am not sure I will have time...

djm34 facebook page
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

And if I had received 5btc for it, I wouldn't have done a pledge in the first place.

2.4 from the public, 2.4 from Nicehash to match, ~5BTC.

Etherum is a new coin.. You can only mine it for another 4 months.

Where this numbers come from ? There is no any info about eth will switch to POS in 4 month.

Not sure either dude. That's the word on the street, but I don't know exactly where it started or where there is a 'source' for it.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:28:45 AM

I could also wait 6months and publish nothing. My work is mostly opensource. The numbers are real. If you compare my work to the old version of ccminer you will see that my kernals are 50-100% faster. I have done this in 1.5 year.. I have spendt 1000's of hours..

@sp_

I have seen your work and i donated to you as well when you were doing great job of improving the miner, but recently you have turned to asking donation for every release and some of them were broken and for last month or so there were no improvements that matter when you mine. I am totally ok with you asking for donations when you ported to cuda 7.5 that makes the miner ready for future but your recent private release & your desperation for release of djm's miner is almost pathetic. I would start using your miner and will donate again. I also didn't like it when djm was not releasing anything & trolling you.

@besam1231

I am sure not taking djm's word for what sp_ is doing or not but what i can see for myself. I agree with your point of fee based miner but its not in our hands to do that. We have to work with what we get so i stopped suggesting things until devs find it viable. I recently suggest a crowdfund from all members of ecosystem to get a fee based miner but i don't think most people will pledge for a closed source fee based miner even if it promises to give you frequent updates & optimizations.
sambiohazard

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:44:56 AM

Alright after saying that i have a good proposition for all devs. Decred block header details are out. You can find them here.

https://wiki.decred.org/Block_Header_Specifications

I invite all the devs to join decred forums(https://forum.decred.org/) and create a thread to state their offer & terms. Testnet is launching this week. I hope you can work out any terms with the community & also optimize the miner for 14 round blake so that it remain competitive with AMD miners. Also you can contact _ingsoc(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93639) here or on decred forum if you want.

Here is the specific thread for discussing Block Header on decred forum(https://forum.decred.org/threads/block-header-specifications.314/#post-3865)

Also just to show that there is a lot of interest in this coin & miner here are some airdrop figures
https://forum.decred.org/threads/airdrop-rundown.313/

I hope to see some competition among all devs. Grin

Regards

Sam Smiley
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 02:19:42 AM

excellent!!!!!! Cheesy
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:30:35 AM

@sp_
I have seen your work and i donated to you as well when you were doing great job of improving the miner, but recently you have turned to asking donation for every release and some of them were broken and for last month or so there were no improvements that matter when you mine. I am totally ok with you asking for donations when you ported to cuda 7.5 that makes the miner ready for future but your recent private release & your desperation for release of djm's miner is almost pathetic. I would start using your miner and will donate again. I also didn't like it when djm was not releasing anything & trolling you.

You can donate 0.1 and become a subscriber.  I have optimized all the algos that is minable on nicehash. The most profitable ones more than +5%(quark, lyra2v2,qubit).
I bugfixed and optimized DJM34's first version of the new Neoscrypt (gtx 970 on compute 5.2), and I will release a 5% improvement soon.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:11:55 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 06:49:32 AM by sp_

This algo is not FPGA/ASIC resistant. It will end up like Whirlpoolx or Keccak. NOT profitable to mine on the gpu..

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

Etherum is now #2 most valuable coin after bitcoin. (+30% in the last 24hours)

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts

Go and mine Etherum

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:46:31 AM

Etherum is now #2 most valuable coin after bitcoin. (+30% in the last 24hours)

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts

Go and mine Etherum

I wonder how high it will go. I bought some back in October which is now worth almost twice as much.

Anyone's mining it with 750 Ti's on windows? If so, what speed? I get ridiculously low speeds on them and 18.8Mhs per 970 (1450/7800mhz). With another version I get ~19 Mhs but nothing gets sent to the pool.

Any optimizations could be very lucrative to the devs.

Not your keys, not your coins!
sambiohazard

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:05:28 AM

This algo is not FPGA/ASIC resistant. It will end up like Whirlpoolx or Keccak. NOT profitable to mine on the gpu..

Well, everything is competitive as far as i know, and for now i don't think ASICs are a threat until value rises. Also for you, you can state your terms for crowdfund by community if you like.
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:59:57 AM

I get ridiculously low speeds on them and 18.8Mhs per 970 (1450/7800mhz). With another version I get ~19 Mhs but nothing gets sent to the pool.

Any optimizations could be very lucrative to the devs.

Let me guess, your 970 has Hynix memory?
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: