Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:38:58 PM

I am hoping that our developers begin merging the improved code into the open source code, so that my Linux rigs can also run at optimal speed.  Not everyone can afford to donate 0.1 BTC, or $40-50 US.

I submitted a small speedup in the quark algo and lyra2v2 to github. Have a nice weekend linux users Smiley

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kama

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

it's been longtime since last release
im waiting for the next Smiley

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

Hi Folks,

I switced off most of my rigs some time agoand didn't checked. what's going on.My elec. cost is 0.15 cent.Is there anything worth to min?.,any new algo,coins or miners for both amd and nv cards. ? Thanks for help Smiley)

Lyra2v2 With my buyable private miner v3 (0.1BTC) does 5MHASH on the EVGA 750ti SC standard clocks. (and it only pulls 41 Watt)

Profit per card(nicehash 0.15BTC/GHASH): $0.315
Power cost: ($0.15*(24*41/1000)) =$0.144

Profit after Power per day($0.15/kwh): $0.171  per 750ti

At $0.33/KWh  the powercost is 100% of the Revenue. (no profit)
At $0.15/KWh the powercost is 45% of the Revenue.
At $0.10/KWh the powercost is 30% of the Revenue.
At $0.05/KWh the powercost is 15% of the Revenue.

Thanks Sp and Pallas, Thanks for calculation but there s also system consumption,mb,cpu and etc alsa psu efficiency another parameter.I guess that you see 41TDp via smi tool, What's the boost clock of this Evga 750 ti Sc cards. I check my rigs and see that at 1440 coreclock with your miner v66 on lyra2v2 it reaches 5265Khash , i wonder is it worth to buy your private miner.

And @DJM do you have a private miner for sale for me?if you have, pls pm me.
sorry no plan to release either privately or publicly lyra2rev2 kernel for the moment.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:56:44 PM

really ? Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
kama

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

really ? Grin

lol djm34 why did you laughed ? Cheesy is it ironic ? Cheesy

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:39:26 PM

@Slava_K +1, heck i will even run with more % at times of new releases if there is a switch for that.

i have the dev donation links with various algos to mine as a donation through the dbm project - yet not many have used it - and that goes directly through nicehash to the devs account ...

if more and more people used this kind of donation by mining - then we can all amalgamate our hasrates and make for a good donation to the devs ...

my project page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ...

it all needs updating and a less 'messy' op - but the info is all there ... including tnelson and stratehm donation links ...

all the links run through the stratehm stratum proxies - so not a single hash is lost through the proxy if the miner is set correctly ...

nicehash themselves have kindly whitelisted ALL the server ips so that ALL servers stay online to the nicehash system ...

give it a go and let me know if it is a system that will amalgamate / unite miners for a single cause or not ...

there is also a rotational server that donates to most of the devs on the list - but i have not made that public yet ... rotates donation time through the devs btc addresses on a 24hour basis ...

#crysx

The problem with using those as opposed to hard coded fee in the miner is that Nicehash is not profitable for me so i mine other coins mostly but if miner itself keeps mining say 2% of mins every 24 Hour like it does in Miner Control then i can mine whatever i want & still support devs. I guess for the time being i have to manually mine half an hour/day(2%) on every devs addy. that way i can support 7 devs/week. If miner had fees then i dont have to do this as it can be set up as devs want ie which algos fee go to whom etc.

but again, we get back to the main problem with dev fee miner (ie closed source... and cannot be written under GPL license... hence need tons of rewrite to get rid of the standard everything licence under GPL).

No one cares about GPL... GPL licensing and licensing in general for the miners are a complete crapshoot (it's not all GPL). So much code has been written and rewritten on top of it the licensing applies to only certain pieces.

Licensing in general, as I've mentioned before, applies to both private miners sold through PMs as well as miners with a fee. Pretty sure almost no one gives source code with their private miners they sell through PMs. SP doesn't give his source code out neither does Wolf0 with their miners AFAIK, which they need to be complaint.

The rules are already broken, no one cares. All of this has already been talked about in this thread and I already mentioned DMR (such as a black box for kernels) maybe 50 or so pages back. This is just turning into a cop out so this doesn't happen. Red tape and bureaucracy.
You don't care about licensing, I do (and probably others). It is important that any piece of software get a proper licensing to protect ourselves and other devs.
I understand that crypto is the wild west, but it won't stay this way forever. Hence it is important to do proper licensing (GPL might not be the best one in that case, I agree, but for now there is no time to change the term of the licensing. I think only
Wolf0 so far has started to recode his miner to get rid of all the gpl licensing and I don't think he has finished yet.
Actually I don't even know what that implies to get rid of all the licensing, when you consider stuff at the level of accessing the data through the server and JSON protocol.

Yuh, he's doing it now? How do you know what's recoded? Just saying something isn't the same as doing it, putting that aside he's been selling private miners that violate GPL for close to two years.

Pretty sure you don't care about licensing right now either, it just so happens that this coincides with your argument so you're using it as a easy way out. You'd probably understand thoroughly what you're talking about as well as you'd take time to look it all up.

Most people would understand if you made a private miner without source to keep normal miners in the game that can't afford to hire their own private developers (who probably also do not care about licensing).

No one is going to sue anyone, people just don't care and if they do to the point of hiring a lawyer you just stop distributing your miner till you get it figured out. Generally the way things go. You have to get a product out the door first before you start worrying about the world caving in around you.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:22:05 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 08:32:33 PM by sp_

Sendt version 4 of the sp-mod private miner to the donators. This time with more Quark and lyra2v2. Most on the 750ti.

On the asus strix 750ti standard clocks. (vs release 74)
lyra2v2: +6.26%
quark: +2.1%

compared to release 3
lyra2v2: +0,46%
 quark:  +0.3%

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 10:35:03 PM

Sendt version 4 of the sp-mod private miner to the donators. This time with more Quark and lyra2v2. Most on the 750ti.

On the asus strix 750ti standard clocks. (vs release 74)
lyra2v2: +6.26%
quark: +2.1%

compared to release 3
lyra2v2: +0,46%
 quark:  +0.3%

Fill it in here SP

MiningComparison

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 11:07:26 PM

@Slava_K +1, heck i will even run with more % at times of new releases if there is a switch for that.

i have the dev donation links with various algos to mine as a donation through the dbm project - yet not many have used it - and that goes directly through nicehash to the devs account ...

if more and more people used this kind of donation by mining - then we can all amalgamate our hasrates and make for a good donation to the devs ...

my project page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ...

it all needs updating and a less 'messy' op - but the info is all there ... including tnelson and stratehm donation links ...

all the links run through the stratehm stratum proxies - so not a single hash is lost through the proxy if the miner is set correctly ...

nicehash themselves have kindly whitelisted ALL the server ips so that ALL servers stay online to the nicehash system ...

give it a go and let me know if it is a system that will amalgamate / unite miners for a single cause or not ...

there is also a rotational server that donates to most of the devs on the list - but i have not made that public yet ... rotates donation time through the devs btc addresses on a 24hour basis ...

#crysx

The problem with using those as opposed to hard coded fee in the miner is that Nicehash is not profitable for me so i mine other coins mostly but if miner itself keeps mining say 2% of mins every 24 Hour like it does in Miner Control then i can mine whatever i want & still support devs. I guess for the time being i have to manually mine half an hour/day(2%) on every devs addy. that way i can support 7 devs/week. If miner had fees then i dont have to do this as it can be set up as devs want ie which algos fee go to whom etc.

but again, we get back to the main problem with dev fee miner (ie closed source... and cannot be written under GPL license... hence need tons of rewrite to get rid of the standard everything licence under GPL).

No one cares about GPL... GPL licensing and licensing in general for the miners are a complete crapshoot (it's not all GPL). So much code has been written and rewritten on top of it the licensing applies to only certain pieces.

Licensing in general, as I've mentioned before, applies to both private miners sold through PMs as well as miners with a fee. Pretty sure almost no one gives source code with their private miners they sell through PMs. SP doesn't give his source code out neither does Wolf0 with their miners AFAIK, which they need to be complaint.

The rules are already broken, no one cares. All of this has already been talked about in this thread and I already mentioned DMR (such as a black box for kernels) maybe 50 or so pages back. This is just turning into a cop out so this doesn't happen. Red tape and bureaucracy.
You don't care about licensing, I do (and probably others). It is important that any piece of software get a proper licensing to protect ourselves and other devs.
I understand that crypto is the wild west, but it won't stay this way forever. Hence it is important to do proper licensing (GPL might not be the best one in that case, I agree, but for now there is no time to change the term of the licensing. I think only
Wolf0 so far has started to recode his miner to get rid of all the gpl licensing and I don't think he has finished yet.
Actually I don't even know what that implies to get rid of all the licensing, when you consider stuff at the level of accessing the data through the server and JSON protocol.

Yuh, he's doing it now? How do you know what's recoded? Just saying something isn't the same as doing it, putting that aside he's been selling private miners that violate GPL for close to two years.

Pretty sure you don't care about licensing right now either, it just so happens that this coincides with your argument so you're using it as a easy way out. You'd probably understand thoroughly what you're talking about as well as you'd take time to look it all up.

Most people would understand if you made a private miner without source to keep normal miners in the game that can't afford to hire their own private developers (who probably also do not care about licensing).

No one is going to sue anyone, people just don't care and if they do to the point of hiring a lawyer you just stop distributing your miner till you get it figured out. Generally the way things go. You have to get a product out the door first before you start worrying about the world caving in around you.
It isn't new nor secret that Wolf0 has been working for quite some time on a new miners (he might be able to make more accurate statement if he passes by), things like that are more often discussed on #ccminer.

I always respect the work of other people so if someone include a gpl licensing, and I happen to use that piece of code, then I keep it as I found it with the licensing. (also as you don't seem to know, even though I repeat it all the time, I don't release private really often... so 98.5% of the time, when I release something it is directly on github wirh proper licensing and the other time, the code is even given with the binaries).

And again it isn't about what other may or may not understand  (which I don't really care) it is just the way it should be done.
I want people to deal with my code the proper way, so don't expect me to deal with other people code differently.

djm34 facebook page
GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:48:20 AM

(0.5btc from a bigfarm seems like a pretty bad deal for you...,
My private quark is still 20% faster then release 3 (sp-mod private)
So you have three levels, a private one for yourself, another slower private one you sell
and the, even slower, open source version.
That's not a good way to do business.

I agree. Bether to sell private kernals to Genesis mining for 30BTC per kernel.

This is competition lamers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lALACLXjQJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9rI__Gz-ak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ag4D2pJhVY

These guys Know how to fix the TLB problem in the Ether algo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdB_zdyMbM

1995:

30mhz cpu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CpcHSQFqRs
I think there is a coin running on amiga only (or was... you should have a look  Grin)

regarding Genesis Mining, well if they want to contact me  Grin, I still have my fast lyra2rev2 to sell  Grin

I've seen a video of a mainframe mining btc.    It was slow hashing but hey, it was a proof of concept to show it could be done.   
I'd like to see a modern super computer, like a cray, do coin mining.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:42:34 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 02:00:37 AM by sp_

(0.5btc from a bigfarm seems like a pretty bad deal for you...,
My private quark is still 20% faster then release 3 (sp-mod private)
So you have three levels, a private one for yourself, another slower private one you sell
and the, even slower, open source version.
That's not a good way to do business.

I agree. Bether to sell private kernals to Genesis mining for 30BTC per kernel.

This is competition lamers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lALACLXjQJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9rI__Gz-ak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ag4D2pJhVY

These guys Know how to fix the TLB problem in the Ether algo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPdB_zdyMbM

1995:

30mhz cpu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CpcHSQFqRs
I think there is a coin running on amiga only (or was... you should have a look  Grin)
regarding Genesis Mining, well if they want to contact me  Grin, I still have my fast lyra2rev2 to sell  Grin
I've seen a video of a mainframe mining btc.    It was slow hashing but hey, it was a proof of concept to show it could be done.  
I'd like to see a modern super computer, like a cray, do coin mining.

Let the cray do protein folding

ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:42:12 AM

Where do I find the documentation that describes gpu-clock and memclock settings? Only parameter I find even close by running ./ccminer --help is intensity. Nothing in the build directory.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:49:00 AM

Where do I find the documentation that describes gpu-clock and memclock settings? Only parameter I find even close by running ./ccminer --help is intensity. Nothing in the build directory.

On linux the clocks will be displayed in the output. On windows NVIDIA decided to drop the x86 API support. Use gpuz...

ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:10:02 AM

On linux the clocks will be displayed in the output. On windows NVIDIA decided to drop the x86 API support. Use gpuz...
So on Linux no way to set them manually?

BTW I found my problem with the low acceptance mining locally. Pools set the var-diff. Local does not. Had to set -f 256. Now the acceptance rate is back up to ~97.5%
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:15:32 AM

use the nvidia-smi tool to set the clocks on linux

ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:17:55 AM

Never heard of it. I'll look into it now, Thanks!

Edit: NICE! Looks like -ac is the option I'm looking for. Thank you!
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

Hi Folks,

I switced off most of my rigs some time agoand didn't checked. what's going on.My elec. cost is 0.15 cent.Is there anything worth to min?.,any new algo,coins or miners for both amd and nv cards. ? Thanks for help Smiley)

Lyra2v2 With my buyable private miner v3 (0.1BTC) does 5MHASH on the EVGA 750ti SC standard clocks. (and it only pulls 41 Watt)

Profit per card(nicehash 0.15BTC/GHASH): $0.315
Power cost: ($0.15*(24*41/1000)) =$0.144

Profit after Power per day($0.15/kwh): $0.171  per 750ti

At $0.33/KWh  the powercost is 100% of the Revenue. (no profit)
At $0.15/KWh the powercost is 45% of the Revenue.
At $0.10/KWh the powercost is 30% of the Revenue.
At $0.05/KWh the powercost is 15% of the Revenue.

Thanks Sp and Pallas, Thanks for calculation but there s also system consumption,mb,cpu and etc alsa psu efficiency another parameter.I guess that you see 41TDp via smi tool, What's the boost clock of this Evga 750 ti Sc cards. I check my rigs and see that at 1440 coreclock with your miner v66 on lyra2v2 it reaches 5265Khash , i wonder is it worth to buy your private miner.

And @DJM do you have a private miner for sale for me?if you have, pls pm me.
sorry no plan to release either privately or publicly lyra2rev2 kernel for the moment.
Ok, If oneday you'll sell ,pls inform be about private kernels,it doesn't matter which algo,if it's worth,i wanna buy it .. Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
fenomenhaa

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:55:32 AM

The boost clock on the EVGA is 1240mhz

Release 70: 4793Khash
sp-priv:      5002Khash (+209khash (4.26%))

The lyra2v2 kernal is using less power than the quark kernal. around 40 watt, vs 60watt for quark

I managed to increase by 30-40khash on the 750ti.  In the upcoming release private #4. The gtx 970 is up 100Khash as well
If i send u 0.1btc could you send me this realase also better to ask will u share with new relases with donators.? Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:08:00 AM

The lyra2v2 kernal is using less power than the quark kernal. around 40 watt, vs 60watt for quark

I managed to increase by 30-40khash on the 750ti.  In the upcoming release private #4. The gtx 970 is up 100Khash as well
If i send u 0.1btc could you send me this realase also better to ask will u share with new relases with donators.? Smiley)

Yes. The 0.1BTC donators are recieving updates. I have sendt 4 releases already.

fenomenhaa

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

Yes. The 0.1BTC donators are recieving updates. I have sendt 4 releases already.

Donation on the way Smiley)
 b47b477081b023bd7565191cbab44d7a281411aec3bce5879dd9950951242e08-000
Cheers.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: