Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:51:17 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 10:10:06 PM by scryptr

what is the exact command line of eth for mining? also it can be mined with the last unofficial fork 1.7.3?

DO SOME READING--

Even though Genoil's Ethminer is sometimes refered to as a cuda miner because of the nVidia-specific code that it contains, it is not the same as CBuchner's CudaMiner.  CBuchner was also a programmer for CCminer, the successor to Cudaminer.  This thread is concerned primarily with CCminer, and CCminer DOES NOT mine Ethereum (ETH).

Again, CryptoMining-Blog is full of solid reference articles.  Several of those articles are complete "HOW-TO" tutorials on how to mine ETH.  I suggest that you spend a few hours reading them and downloading the proper software for the job.

Genoil and sp_ have collaborated in the past because they both code for nVidia graphics cards.  Genoil reads and posts here.  But, unfortunately, CCminer does not mine ETH currently, although it was considered for a while last Fall.  Genoil has his own thread about Ethminer, you can find it on Google.  There are several how-tos in his thread that are worth reading, but older versions use some obsolete commands.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

tx bensam, even if my goal is more to receive something from these huge 5000 DCR premined/reserved txs and dev fees Wink (5200 blocks * 3.11958266 DCR)

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer?id=1574&height=1

ive a sgminer ready which works on both nvidia and amd, linux and windows but waiting a RFP this time :p or... some other kind of incomes

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:09:26 PM

tx bensam, even if my goal is more to receive something from these huge 5000 DCR premined/reserved txs and dev fees Wink (5200 blocks * 3.11958266 DCR)
ive a sgminer ready which works on both nvidia and amd, linux and windows but waiting a RFP this time :p or... some other kind of incomes

Little income, easy money. You should join the cryptos.. free,legal and fuck the compitition...3lit3

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:42:57 PM

Who generates the coins has no baring on market prices. ASIC miners are no different from GPU miners, CPU miners, or FPGA miners. A miner is a miner. PoS is the only thing that would be drastically different as the reward structure is different.

wow that's very wrong

it all depends on who is mining ... that is the single and whole point ...

Glad you backed that up with reasoning and rational.

I appreciate the stratum update. ^^

I thought they had a pretty good explanation on the last page as to why they aren't giving you anything just yet though. It's all locked down for a year. Guess you'll have to wait.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:52:09 PM

Don't hate the miner.. hate the mine.. if you profit of the cryptos, you are bribed and will bee prosecuted...

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:27:17 AM

Don't hate the miner.. hate the mine.. if you profit of the cryptos, you are bribed and will bee prosecuted...
wow you sounded better when you were a dev... have you got your account stolen or what ? Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:41:36 AM

wow you sounded better when you were a dev... have you got your account stolen or what ? Grin

He may be suffering from the after effects of a shellfish allergy.  Too much crabmeat.  I don't know, he was was putting out crab pots and fishnets, and catching trolls by the dozen.

Put another troll on the barbie, chrysx will type for a page-and-a-half.   All those trolls, and only one barbie-Q-pit.      --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
s7icky

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

no he didnt.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:51:14 AM

Who generates the coins has no baring on market prices. ASIC miners are no different from GPU miners, CPU miners, or FPGA miners. A miner is a miner. PoS is the only thing that would be drastically different as the reward structure is different.

wow that's very wrong

it all depends on who is mining ... that is the single and whole point ...

Glad you backed that up with reasoning and rational.

From a network security perspective, it doesn't matter. From a price perspective, the greater the distribution, the less chance of it being instantly dumped. ASIC mining causes more centralization and less distribution of the mined coins, therefore, more of a chance it's sold immediately.

Not sure GPU miners are less likely to dump then ASIC miners, regardless of ASICs probably being in large farms. Large farms can also employ coders and day traders who could maximize profits with said coins, which includes investment. Where as GPU miners often times are clinging to the edge of their seat just to pay for power bills as they can't afford either.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:49:14 AM

ok tnx for the answer, so apparently you need two miner to mine eth and decred, well decred seems better now, so i'm sticking with that
i was planning to buy 6x 970 or 3 per 980ti? but 980ti seems worse than 970ti does 80% but cost double, but probably decred will not last
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:21:00 AM

Probobly a Scam. Not sure.
GPU's work, and they have a resell value. Most of you who mined with an Asic know that it is impossible to ROI.

even if they are real ( and probably are ) - they mine x11 - full stop! ...

gpus are -

1 - reusable ...
2 - multialgo ...
3 - optimizable ...
4 - resellable ...
5 - long life-able Tongue ...

with asics ... when a newer asic is developed and then is sold on the free market - which outperforms the last asic by n times ... you more or less throw the old asic out ...

or use it as a door stop ...

my advice - use the old asic as a footstool ... always sit ergonomically in my books Wink ...

#crysx

You resell as soon as new ASICs come out and preorder new ASICs from reputable companies. That's the rotation of the ASIC market. That's not as feasible with BTC as older ASICs seem to be completely worthless, instead of being less efficient. Every six months they seem to use more power then they mine due to the difficulty climb. Where as something like Scrypt ASICs are still profitable from the first batch close to two years ago.

As far as how big your farm is, who knows, I just saw you skulking around Decred... So I suppose that means you like profits. :]

keep the 5% mate ... you deserve it ...

#crysx

You should mine on his pool instead of Suprnova instead then! XD

Ah nothing quite like hypocrites.

@ Decred Team

How can you chose such a compute intensive algo and hold onto your coins for 1 and even more 2 years???  Roll Eyes

The ASIC companies will RAPE your ARSE very hard. They have NO intention to EVER hold a SINGLE coin!!!

ASICs are welcome but not in SUCH a short timeframe which IMO will happen especially with blake.
(you made it too easy for them  Cry  )

After 6 months I definitely sell my DCR and rebuy after you got raped. (what a shame)

Donations:
SP - 8aef127224030cbe92d7c7fb77b9267f82b1e8e117d3ff02bfcea663fb13c7ec
Long term support
Tpruvot - 57c87fa1ac7512bd2c243a2e7196b1297ecebb25ca5cafd4f7b16ff8d2426af7
Decred
Genoli - Can't find your BTC address.

aaah ...

once again bensam - talking through that hole that was misplaced from between your legs and put on that face of yours ...

incredible ...

hypocrite you say? ... well - lets see ... if mining FOR tpruvot - AS WELL AS - mining on yiimp AND continue to do so on a rotational basis every week - qualifies as donation enough? ...

what you dont know - doesnt mean didnt happen - and therefore doesnt make me a hypocrite ... in fact - because i did this - it actually makes me a donor of better standards than you are ...

but then - what does a 'hypocrite' like me know - right? ...

i started with 2 x gigabyte 290x oc cards two years ago - and have mining ever since ... have grown and learned and become one of the people to contend with in the mining department - and will continue to do so ... while you continue to complain and accuse and misdirect as well as mislead - with your innate disgusting demeanor and false 'facts' ... had you and nous at all - let alone integrity bensam - you would put you money where your mouth is - and not your bumhole ...

but then again ... at least you are consistent ...

i will continue my way - and continue to grow and become part of the community that helps me grow ... while you - errr - ummm ... while you stay consistently - ummm - consistent ...

ah! ... nothing like imbeciles ...

#crysx

fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:10:26 AM

Have anyone have Amd nano?What's hashspeed on blake algo?Which is better to buy 980ti or nano?

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:13:35 AM

i started with 2 x gigabyte 290x oc cards two years ago - and have mining ever since ... have grown and learned and become one of the people to contend with in the mining department - and will continue to do so ... while you continue to complain and accuse and misdirect as well as mislead - with your innate disgusting demeanor and false 'facts' ... had you and nous at all - let alone integrity bensam - you would put you money where your mouth is - and not your bumhole ...
i will continue my way - and continue to grow and become part of the community that helps me grow ... while you - errr - ummm ... while you stay consistently - ummm - consistent ...
#crysx

I started mining scrypt. Since then all of my profit have been invested into new hardware. I bought 280x cards cheap when the asics came, I have a sold a couple of dusin, but now I am using them to mine etherum.  Yesterday I earned more bitcoins in one day than I do in my day to day job as a programmer.

Just ordered another 300 riser cables from China.. 50 rigs waiting for pascal.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

He may be suffering from the after effects of a shellfish allergy.  Too much crabmeat.  I don't know, he was was putting out crab pots and fishnets, and catching trolls by the dozen.

Put another troll on the barbie, chrysx will type for a page-and-a-half.   All those trolls, and only one barbie-Q-pit.      --scryptr

no scryptr - i work clean and efficient ...

so many trolls - so few bullets ...

Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:25:56 AM

#crysx

I started mining scrypt. Since then all of my profit have been invested into new hardware. I bought 280x cards cheap when the asics came, I have a sold a couple of dusin, but now I am using them to mine etherum.  Yesterday I earned more bitcoins in one day than I do in my day to day job as a programmer.

Just ordered another 300 riser cables from China.. 50 rigs waiting for pascal.

i too have 43 ( h81btcpro ) motherboards waiting to find a home ... and the bodies ... ie - a LOT of 980ti ... so when i move next week to the new home - i will be looking for a place for thefarm ...

its the 980ti extremes that will bring the cash in for the pascal cards when they settle in ... i only buy many months after the initial release - so the new tech settles in the market ...

its then the new hi performance cards come out after that cooling period ... thats when i buy ...

time to make waves this year 'playa' - shellfish gotcha all scattered n loose ...
time to make waves this year 'playa' - get ptichin n itchin for juice ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:33:13 AM

Probobly a Scam. Not sure.
GPU's work, and they have a resell value. Most of you who mined with an Asic know that it is impossible to ROI.

even if they are real ( and probably are ) - they mine x11 - full stop! ...

gpus are -

1 - reusable ...
2 - multialgo ...
3 - optimizable ...
4 - resellable ...
5 - long life-able Tongue ...

with asics ... when a newer asic is developed and then is sold on the free market - which outperforms the last asic by n times ... you more or less throw the old asic out ...

or use it as a door stop ...

my advice - use the old asic as a footstool ... always sit ergonomically in my books Wink ...

#crysx

You resell as soon as new ASICs come out and preorder new ASICs from reputable companies. That's the rotation of the ASIC market. That's not as feasible with BTC as older ASICs seem to be completely worthless, instead of being less efficient. Every six months they seem to use more power then they mine due to the difficulty climb. Where as something like Scrypt ASICs are still profitable from the first batch close to two years ago.

As far as how big your farm is, who knows, I just saw you skulking around Decred... So I suppose that means you like profits. :]

keep the 5% mate ... you deserve it ...

#crysx

You should mine on his pool instead of Suprnova instead then! XD

Ah nothing quite like hypocrites.

@ Decred Team

How can you chose such a compute intensive algo and hold onto your coins for 1 and even more 2 years???  Roll Eyes

The ASIC companies will RAPE your ARSE very hard. They have NO intention to EVER hold a SINGLE coin!!!

ASICs are welcome but not in SUCH a short timeframe which IMO will happen especially with blake.
(you made it too easy for them  Cry  )

After 6 months I definitely sell my DCR and rebuy after you got raped. (what a shame)

Donations:
SP - 8aef127224030cbe92d7c7fb77b9267f82b1e8e117d3ff02bfcea663fb13c7ec
Long term support
Tpruvot - 57c87fa1ac7512bd2c243a2e7196b1297ecebb25ca5cafd4f7b16ff8d2426af7
Decred
Genoli - Can't find your BTC address.

aaah ...

once again bensam - talking through that hole that was misplaced from between your legs and put on that face of yours ...

incredible ...

hypocrite you say? ... well - lets see ... if mining FOR tpruvot - AS WELL AS - mining on yiimp AND continue to do so on a rotational basis every week - qualifies as donation enough? ...

what you dont know - doesnt mean didnt happen - and therefore doesnt make me a hypocrite ... in fact - because i did this - it actually makes me a donor of better standards than you are ...

but then - what does a 'hypocrite' like me know - right? ...

#crysx

Focus out the stupid.

ok wolf ...

good call ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:45:02 AM

The etherum volume on nicehash is picking up. 10.6 GHASH now. With a payment of 0.3655BTC/GHASH (4BTC worth of etherum is dumped for btc every day)
1.25% of the mined coins.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

Have anyone have Amd nano?What's hashspeed on blake algo?Which is better to buy 980ti or nano?

2.9 GHASH mining decred. (14 rounds blake 256) the 980ti does 2-2.3GHASH

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

I am working on an optimized decred miner. Would you be interested in a free version that only can be used to mine @ yiimp? (5% fee)

Or the usual 0.1 BTC donation ?

10% faster++

Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:16:43 PM

I am working on an optimized decred miner. Would you be interested in a fee version that only can be used to mine @ yiimp? (5% fee)

Or the usual 0.1 BTC donation ?

10% faster++
I am ready for 0.1BTC... Waiting!

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: