Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347503 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:17:53 AM

ultimately its about building - compiling - rolling out - streamlining ... all clones of one worker ... all with linux - all with exact same hardware - all with ccminer-spmod ( and sgminer at the moment for the current amd cards ) ...

i guess we will need to wait and see if any of these plans come to light ... im on this full time and daily now - so time is not an issue any more ...

edit - the compile still bombs ... but i am tired and need sleep - so maybe im doing something wrong ... tomorrow will work on it further ...

#crysx

Hardware shouldn't be an issue except for the CPU and GPU. There is no technical need, though you may have other reasons,
to have all the HW identical. Even the CPU and GPU differences can be ovecome in many cases. Different GPU generations
can be supported with a single compile as discussed in the part that I snipped. And differences in CPU extensions can be worked
around by specifying the arcitecture that works on the least capable CPU. Not really a good idea for CPU critical progs.

Software, of course, has to be the same.

I don't know if there is any benefit to having matching GPUs in the same rig. I tend to mix bigger and smaller cards as it's
easier on power supplies (I'm less likely to need a new bigger one) and heat dissipation especially on Linux where fan control
is usually limited to only one card.

Regarding your compile problems, and assuming they are related to the compute version setting in the makefile, the syntax
is pretty straightforward if you understand the difference between = and +=. Any C programmer would not have to think twice
but you've said many times you are not a coder so I'll offer the following.

= is a direct variable assignment. There must be exactly one of these for the compute version.
+= will add to the existing variable. There may be any number of these or none and they must be
after the direct assignment.
# is a comment. Those lines are not read by the compiler.

If you are compiling for only one compute version you only need the direct assignment of that version.
If you are compiling for multiple compute versions you need one direct assignment followed by as many
add assignments as needed to specify all the desired compute versions.

I took a close look at the code I posted and it should have worked for you as is. I also took another look
at your problem description, the part about Makefile.in. AFAIK that file is not part of the clone but created
by the compile process (either autogen or configure, not sure which). The point is did you do a make distclean
before attempting the second compile with the modified Makefile.am? I sometimes delete the tree and re-expand
the tarball if I'm having a bad compile day. You may want to reclone and edit (or replace) Makefile.am before doing
anything else.

i appreciate your explanation ... it has helped ...

just to clarify a couple of points jo ...

the reason i have designed the machines in the format they are AND we have the farm mining the way it does ( structurally and software ) is to simplify maintenance and maintain an even level of comparative statistics with respect to power draw - physical location and 'stacking' ( which is why these machines are to be rebuilt in the custom designed frames we have almost finished ) - cooling and software roll out ...

the main design goal is duplication ... which is why a development machine ( testing ) needs not comply with the overall farm design - though is beneficial for the software rollout ...

so when compiling - the cpu / gpu and software can be setup once - and rolled out to the existing infrastructure AND future when expansion to the farm is required ... so keeping everything in line with the gen and model and software is of major importance if the 'hands on' component is to be minimized ...

so all the same hardware and software would be much more beneficial across the farm - in order for the rollout to happen smoothly - and in the future of the farm in terms of expansion or even upgrades ( say - when the gtx 980 oc cards become the 'norm' ( so to speak - as 750ti oc has ) ) ...

so when the compilation breaks - it becomes an issue ... not so if there was only one machine to handle - thats simple ... but an issue when there are multiple machines with the same break ...

in this case - i did do clean - and that is part of the compile / installation script ... when i took sp's suggestion of copying back the previous makefile from the older v51 compile - the compilation went through without issue ...

i guess its just a matter of changing the makefile back to the way it was - or to the way you have posted earlier which i havent retested ... i was completely spent last night ... so mistakes would have been prevalent in almost all of the changes made to anything i touch last night ...

the main goal is to just standardize the clone / compile / install procedure via a script and rollout the same way across the machines of the farm ...

for the moment - gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ar ethe only cards that will be used in this farm ... so compute_52 is useless to us here ...

obviously this is a rare issue and only seems to happen with us - as sp develops for the broader community ...

but i like to bring it to light here - just in case someone else has a similar issue ...

tanx again jo ...

#crysx

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:18:27 AM

ultimately its about building - compiling - rolling out - streamlining ... all clones of one worker ... all with linux - all with exact same hardware - all with ccminer-spmod

Hey Guys...for some of us...this stuff is all greek.   Huh   I made no sense of any of it and would really like to keep up with the Jones here. It would be nice to see some Win-install files, just like you had release #s before. So much love would come your way!    Shocked

Thanks

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:52:39 AM

for sm_52 support you need this sdk : https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads-geforce-gtx9xx

else, ive fixed cuda 7.0 support on x11 in my linux branch but... we lose 180kH/s on a 750ti with the same code (compared to cuda 6.5) :/ so... i don't recommend it

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:20:15 AM

Anyone using some 960s? What are you getting for Quark/X11/Neo?
I assume ccminer doesn't scale and needs to be tailored to each cards gen.

you can get 10mhash if you overclock. With standard clocks around 9.2 Mhash

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:54:31 AM

GTX 960--

Mining Quark, I get 10.5Mh/s with +80mhz/240mhz core/mem on the 2gb 960 SSC card with default intensity.  It runs on Win 7 x64.

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

ultimately its about building - compiling - rolling out - streamlining ... all clones of one worker ... all with linux - all with exact same hardware - all with ccminer-spmod

Hey Guys...for some of us...this stuff is all greek.   Huh   I made no sense of any of it and would really like to keep up with the Jones here. It would be nice to see some Win-install files, just like you had release #s before. So much love would come your way!    Shocked

Thanks

A little quotation error corrected.

If you mean precompiled Windows binaries, they are still produced and available on the release page as
posted by SP. If you want to compile your own Windows binaries it not too difficult but very long and I might
be able to help. I've gone through it a couple of times and it can be done with all freeware, except for the OS of course.

In short you need Visual Studio Community and Cuda Tools, cminer source and lots of disk space. ccminer.sln is
the configuration file and you double click on it to open the "Solution" in VS. You can edit the properties to add
compute versions (similar to what Linux folks do with makefiles). Then Build Solution. Eventually if everything
works you should find a release directory with a freshly minted ccminer.exe file in it.

I can write up a better tutorial if you like but it will take some time.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:44:02 PM

Thanks

If you mean precompiled Windows binaries, they are still produced and available on the release page as
posted by SP. If you want to compile your own Windows binaries it not too difficult but very long and I might
be able to help. I've gone through it a couple of times and it can be done with all freeware, except for the OS of course.

In short you need Visual Studio Community and Cuda Tools, cminer source and lots of disk space. ccminer.sln is
the configuration file and you double click on it to open the "Solution" in VS. You can edit the properties to add
compute versions (similar to what Linux folks do with makefiles). Then Build Solution. Eventually if everything
works you should find a release directory with a freshly minted ccminer.exe file in it.

that actually would be good ... and highly beneficial jo ...

i for one would like to learn how to build under windows ... hell - ill build a windows machine JUST for it ...

tutor me / us please ...

#crysx

Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:13:38 PM

Thanks

i for one would like to learn how to build under windows ... hell - ill build a windows machine JUST for it ...

tutor me / us please ...

#crysx

I have no experience in compiling ccminer for windows.

I do have some for sgminer under windows and i have found out that it's super easy with mingw.

There is even a tutorial for it in the master git branch under the winbuild dir.

Maybe most of those steps apply to ccminer aswell.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Thanks

tutor me / us please ...

#crysx
@joblo

Yes!  How much disk space do I need and will I be able to use the system while it compiles? I only have 1 and it's my mining machine, but I'd really like to learn to Windows compile.  

ASUS x77pro, Intel i7 3770, 16GB, 256 SSD, 1TB SSHD, 1TB HD, 2 TB NAS, Win8.1 pro, CUDA6.5 (have 7 too but not running). None of the HDs are completely empty tho, but I have combined space of ~.75 TB available on computer and ~1 TB on NAS. Running mine equipment is one S3+, three r-Box110s, two 1.3Mh Fury/Zeus, five RedFury USB sticks, three Gridseed duals, and I vid card mine (naturally) as well.

I think that's it. What else do I need to D/L, and install for Windows compiling? Thanks much joblo

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:21:24 PM

for sm_52 support you need this sdk : https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads-geforce-gtx9xx

else, ive fixed cuda 7.0 support on x11 in my linux branch but... we lose 180kH/s on a 750ti with the same code (compared to cuda 6.5) :/ so... i don't recommend it

so does this mean we have a version that is worse off in terms of 'lower end' card support? ...

or is it just a matter of time before the coding becomes on par with 6.5? ...

btw - where is your git Epsylon3? ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:22:09 PM

in this case - i did do clean - and that is part of the compile / installation script ... when i took sp's suggestion of copying back the previous makefile from the older v51 compile - the compilation went through without issue ...

clean or distclean? If you modify config files you need to do a distclean. Otherwise there must be an error
in Makefile.am. A diff of the files may make the error more apparent.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:26:57 PM

clean or distclean? If you modify config files you need to do a distclean. Otherwise there must be an error
in Makefile.am. A diff of the files may make the error more apparent.

always distclean ... my apologies ...

i didnt end up at the office today - had other personal errands to run ( unfortunately same with tomorrow - but will have time tomorrow afternoon ) - so i didnt get a chance to make changes and 'play' with the systems ...

you suggested centos 7 from memory ... is that straightforward enough to get cuda installed and running within centos? ...

as im much more familiar with rhel based systems ( centos / scientific linux / fedora ) than debian based systems ( ubuntu ) ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

Thanks

tutor me / us please ...

#crysx
@joblo

Yes!  How much disk space do I need and will I be able to use the system while it compiles? I only have 1 and it's my mining machine, but I'd really like to learn to Windows compile.  

ASUS x77pro, Intel i7 3770, 16GB, 256 SSD, 1TB SSHD, 1TB HD, 2 TB NAS, Win8.1 pro, CUDA6.5 (have 7 too but not running). None of the HDs are completely empty tho, but I have combined space of ~.75 TB available on computer and ~1 TB on NAS. Running mine equipment is one S3+, three r-Box110s, two 1.3Mh Fury/Zeus, five RedFury USB sticks, three Gridseed duals, and I vid card mine (naturally) as well.

I think that's it. What else do I need to D/L, and install for Windows compiling? Thanks much joblo

I can post a very rough draft outline which might get you going if you're resourcefull, but be patient.
I don't have specific numbers for disk space but vs_comunity seems to insist on it being on the
system partition although it states "accross all drives" in its requirements. It is probably better to put cuda on that
drive as well. Probably 10 GB combined but that might not take into account temporary bloat during installation.
The ccminer files can be on another drive. How much space
you require depends on how many compute versions are coded and how many old compiles you
leave lying around. Your PC will be usable while compiling unless you are running other CPU intensive stuff.
You can easily be mining while compiling.

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any loss or damage to your computer or your sanity. Grin

1. need at least 20 GB disk space

2. download vs_community, cudatools

3. install vs_community

4. install cuda

5. download and unpack ccminer

6. open ccminer.sln

7. verify release, 32

8. change config to customize compute version
   project->properties->configuration properties->cuda c/c++->device
   select code generation, edit

9 build solution

10 find ccminer.exe in release dir

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:58:42 PM

you suggested centos 7 from memory ... is that straightforward enough to get cuda installed and running within centos? ...

I did succesfully compile ccminer on Centos 7 with Cuda 7 as a test but never actually ran it.
Given Epsylon3's recent post about cuda 7 I'd wait a while for that part of the upgrade. Your
experience with Centos 7 should be identical to Fedora, it's based on F19 IIRC.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:58:58 PM

Thanks

tutor me / us please ...

#crysx
@joblo

I can post a very rough draft outline which might get you going if you're resourcefull, but be patient.
I don't have specific numbers for disk space but vs_comunity seems to insist on it being on the
system partition although it states "accross all drives" in its requirements. It is probably better to put cuda on that
drive as well. Probably 10 GB combined but that might not take into account temporary bloat during installation.
The ccminer files can be on another drive. How much space
you require depends on how many compute versions are coded and how many old compiles you
leave lying around. Your PC will be usable while compiling unless you are running other CPU intensive stuff.
You can easily be mining while compiling.

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any loss or damage to your computer or your sanity. Grin

1. need at least 20 GB disk space

2. download vs_community, cudatools

3. install vs_community

4. install cuda

5. download and unpack ccminer

6. open ccminer.sln

7. verify release, 32

8. change config to customize compute version
   project->properties->configuration properties->cuda c/c++->device
   select code generation, edit

9 build solution

10 find ccminer.exe in release dir

Yeah...sounds easy, huh? Thanks...I'll give it a go. Should be interesting. Now...let's see...time to D/L a few things. Thank you for the help  !!!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:44:39 PM

2 CapnBDL
It's ok )))
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:20:43 PM

What do ya know...ccminer.exe compile worked. Next question....what do I delete now...everything in that dir or do I keep it.

Thank you again....think I'll copy those instructions and save 'em someplace.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:29:10 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 03:43:14 PM by joblo

What do ya know...ccminer.exe compile worked. Next question....what do I delete now...everything in that dir or do I keep it.

That was fast. You only really need ccminer.exe. You can delete the rest of the tree.

Edit: For the really addventurous you can also compile in a VM. The only difference is don't
install the drivers with cuda. Probably shouln't do that in any case if you already have
newer drivers already iinstalled. I do that on a linux host because that system has the fastest cpu.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:14:26 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 04:44:24 PM by CapnBDL

That was fast. You only really need ccminer.exe. You can delete the rest of the tree.

Edit: For the really addventurous you can also compile in a VM. The only difference is don't
install the drivers with cuda. Probably shouln't do that in any case if you already have
newer drivers already iinstalled. I do that on a linux host because that system has the fastest cpu.

As I said in an earlier post, I've tried to compile in the past, but I musta missed a step or something. Your explanation was very good, easy to follow. Already had the needed programs installed. I tired it with git-work ( or whatever it is) a few times also..didn't work out well. I've saved the instructions...we'll see if I can get it to work, in the future.  Thanks....

edit: now if I could just find out what the difference is between scryptN, scryptNf (same or not), and blake, blake2b (same or not)? And do those use the same miner setup? It gets confusing when the names are so close.   Angry

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

GTX 960--

Mining Quark, I get 10.5Mh/s with +80mhz/240mhz core/mem on the 2gb 960 SSC card with default intensity.  It runs on Win 7 x64.

--scryptr

Thanks for the replies, so it's pretty much on par with it's price point ($200 vs $300 970).

Still looks like the 750tis are the best buy, but they suck balls for density.

Does it pay to OC memory at all? It doesn't seem like memory clocks matter at all with Nvidia compared to AMD.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: