Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:22:20 AM

obviously when talking about nvidia - its very different ( with card make and drivers ) but the deal breaker with nvidia is simply that one cant just change a few commandline parameters to 'play' with oc ... even though the options for such tweaking IS there ...

I think this problem exists under linux only. On windows you have such third party tools as nvidia inspector that can change a lot in command line.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:30:29 AM

obviously when talking about nvidia - its very different ( with card make and drivers ) but the deal breaker with nvidia is simply that one cant just change a few commandline parameters to 'play' with oc ... even though the options for such tweaking IS there ...

I think this problem exists under linux only. On windows you have such third party tools as nvidia inspector that can change a lot in command line.

i think you are spot on with that ...

msi afterburner does one hell of a job too ...

who ever can create an oc app - commandline as well as gui - for linux will make it so much easier ...

we would have no issue donating for that to happen ...

these are the two cards we have in the farm ( apart from the 16 x gigabyte 280x cards ) ...

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4948#ov ( GV-N75TOC-2GI )

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5160#ov ( GV-N75TOC-2GL )

the first one is the powered one ( with the 6pin power connector - GV-N75TOC-2GI ) and the second ( non-powered with no extra power connectors - GV-N75TOC-2GL ) gets all its power from the pcie bus ...

their hashrate are almost exactly the same ...

the basic difference ( from what i understand ) is that the non-powered one ( GV-N75TOC-2GL ) cant oc as much as the powered one can ( GV-N75TOC-2GI ) ...

i unfortunately cant test this currently as i cant overclock via linux - hence the dilemma we have for the farm ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:43:31 AM

Perhaps it's time to switch your farm to windows. If you manage to lower the powerrate from 60w to 40watt, your profit will skyrocket.

I have messured some of my non powered 750ti cards on standard clocks, and they draw around 40 watt in the wall while mining.
Other users seems to report up to 66W in the wall.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:46:56 AM

SP-mod release 50 Mining quark

The non powered

http://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=926&

Draws 40-45 watt. and does 5750Khash on standard clocks.

the powered (6 pin)

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4948#ov

draws 60 watt and does 5550Khash on standard clocks.

But if you reflash the bios to the black edition, the hashrate is 6100 and with overclocking I can reach 6500. (The gainward is not able to reach these speeds because it needs more power)

so 1 MHASH more with 15-20 watt more consumption.. But if you don't overclock you loose the 1MHASH

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:09:41 AM

The non powered

the powered (6 pin)

But if you reflash the bios to the black edition, the hashrate is 6100 and with overclocking I can reach 6500. (The gainward is not able to reach these speeds because it needs more power)

so 1 MHASH more with 15-20 watt more consumption.. But if you don't overclock you loose the 1MHASH

they are quite impressive figures sp ...

but with the suggestion that windows would be the way to go with farm - i cant agree with you ...

the amount of work AND maintenance on windows is beyond a joke ... i was a windows professional a few years back - and the reason i made my money was because windows fell over ALL the time ...

yes they have made some improvement to the operating system - BUT reliability is the one thing that this farm cannot do without ... and it has that because it runs under linux ...

even the one windows machine that i HAVE to have - bluescreens and requires reboots and so happily gives me headaches more often than not - and its just a desktop ... let alone run it for months on end as a miner - like the linux systems do ... and i really do mean MONTHS without a reboot ... just mine and dont stop ...

so the sacrifice for this farm by the looks of it is pure and simple - reliability ( and SO much less headaches ) but less hashrate as opposed to higher hashrate but the instability of windows ...

ill take linux any day and lose a little hashrate until someone codes a way of overclocking with linux ... meanwhile i barely touch the farm unless im doing a major overhaul ( like the current rebuild we are taking on ) ...

it might be a good idea to build a windows system for mining and test how it runs with 6 cards ... i really would like to see the overclocking ability of these cards ...

in a few weeks maybe ...

in the meantime - ill keep them 'stock' and just run them the way they are ...

which is why those parameters in ccminer would be invaluable ...

#crysx

5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:06:14 AM

Windows has its drawbacks, but I can also say that I ran a Windows XP machine in 2001-2002 that was overclocked 50% (1GHz Athlon @ 1.5GHz), cooled by air, and had an uptime of more than 6 months. And that was running Folding @ Home when otherwise idle.

Windows machines can be just as stable as any other OS, if configured correctly.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:24:35 AM

Windows has its drawbacks, but I can also say that I ran a Windows XP machine in 2001-2002 that was overclocked 50% (1GHz Athlon @ 1.5GHz), cooled by air, and had an uptime of more than 6 months. And that was running Folding @ Home when otherwise idle.

Windows machines can be just as stable as any other OS, if configured correctly.

It depends on what the machine is running.
I had linux servers with uptime of over 3 years (running cpu and hd processes all the time).
There are countless reasons to favor linux (remote admin, system updates...) and you can find many for windows as well.

But all of this doesn't matter: if you are good on windows, or if your application runs on windows only, you'd better use it ;-)

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

It depends on what the machine is running.
I had linux servers with uptime of over 3 years (running cpu and hd processes all the time).
There are countless reasons to favor linux (remote admin, system updates...) and you can find many for windows as well.

But all of this doesn't matter: if you are good on windows, or if your application runs on windows only, you'd better use it ;-)

this is true ...

but the situation is quite a bit different with the farm ...

there is no way - and i mean NO WAY - of maintaining a farm of miners that are purely windows based with the ease and granular control that you have with linux ...

and the farm is not getting any easier the larger it gets ... every month we try and add at least another system ...

i was originally running seti@home also ... was #1 credit in australia at the time as i had run EVERY machine ( with permission of course ) on the networks that i would administer ... was awesome ... 98% of the machines on windows and they admittedly did run stable ... until you had to work on them ... which was what 98% of the machines were - desktops ... then you had issues ...

if it was one or two computers - i wouldnt have an issue ... but not a farm ...

stability - reliability ... not much can beat a linux system in that arena ... AIX maybe ( it is unix afterall - or tru64 ( dec alpha ) ) - but even then IBM have a huge linux division now which should tell you something ...

anyway - this farm cannot run that easily on windows - only due to the massive limitation we have for maintenance - namely me Smiley ...

#crysx

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:56:34 PM

The non powered

the powered (6 pin)

ASUS GTX750Ti 2GB DFseries OCed with 6pin getting same 6500 hashrate.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:53:30 PM

RELEASE v50--

With SP_ release 1.5.50, my 6x750ti FTW rig is getting 6.35-6.5Mh/s per card and 38.6Mh/s for the rig mining Quark.  This is at a 96%+ accept rate and nearing 15,000 accepts.  There is no real speed increase here from earlier releases.

The 2x970 FTW+ rig gets about 15Mh/s+ per card, and 30.2Mh/s for the rig minng Quark.  This is at a 98%+ accept rate and nearing 20,000 accepts.  This is an increase of about 400kh/s for the rig from earlier versions' best.

The 750ti SSC (non-PCIe connector) cards mine Lyra2/vertcoin at 725kh/s or about 4.1Mh/s for the rig.  This is a speed improvement of about 7-10kh/s per card from earlier versions.  I think I need a bigger power supply on this rig, it won't mine other algos without crashing.  This rig has always been less stable.

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
5w00p

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:02:09 PM

RELEASE v50--

The 750ti SSC (non-PCIe connector) cards mine Lyra2/vertcoin at 725kh/s or about 4.1Mh/s for the rig.  This is a speed improvement of about 7-10kh/s per card from earlier versions.  I think I need a bigger power supply on this rig, it won't mine other algos without crashing.  This rig has always been less stable.

--scryptr

You might want to check out the EVGA Power Booster for the PCIe bus. (assuming you have a spare PCIe slot -- x1 is all it needs) Especially for non-PCIe connector cards, it can help with +12V via the bus.

I swear it helped my rig be more stable, as I am using 2 relatively weak PSU's to run a rig with a non-PCIe connector 750Ti and a GTX 970, plus mining XMR with the i7 CPU.

I couldn't run V45 or up until I installed it, as the +12V power seemed to sag over and over and my hashrate suffered, so I was stuck with V44. Now, with the Booster all versions run fine.

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Power-Booster-Black-100-MB-PB01-BR/dp/B005OTXUYU
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:09:00 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 04:24:10 PM by CapnBDL

I swear it helped my rig be more stable, as I am using 2 relatively weak PSU's to run a rig with a non-PCIe connector 750Ti and a GTX 970, plus mining XMR with the i7 CPU.

What miner are you using for the XMR? And hashrate?

Thanks

edit; To the conversation about Windows vs. Linux, I've never been a linux person but wish I had at least learned more about it. I've been using Windows a looong time and do like it but the biggest drawback for me....the dreaded UPDATE /w restart.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
5w00p

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

Thanks

YAM M8A

scroll through the developer's Twitter to find the download link:
https://twitter.com/yvg1900

i7 4770 (not OC-able) gets ~280 H/s with 4 threads.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:17:19 PM

(Childish insults here)

im done with you - and your bullshit ...

Soo... how many times have you been done with me? I wish I had integrity like you. <3

Oh I'm done with you too! Now I'm going to storm off, but not really and respond to you shortly here after, I'll mention that I'm a great person too because I'm done with you.

If you have a four year bachelors call me silly. You remind me of someone who is 17-18 with their parents credit card who are your 'investors'. For instance apparently you still have a rig of 280x's... Unless you have really cheap power, it hasn't been profitable to mine with them for quite some time.

Also as I mentioned, it wasn't that I wasn't willing to pay for a private miner, just they never publicly announced that there was one available for purchase (unlike what SP has been doing in the thread). Everytime I brought up the weird hashrates people were commenting that they were using their cards as space heaters.

The lack of transparency and the eventual monetary loss of a lot of small miners was what I had issue with.

It is also possible to mod the kernals so that they use less power...

Look at my whirlpoolx mod. The Threads per block was reduced from 1024 to 512, and instead I computed more than one hash per thread.
When I reduced the number of threads, I got  a lower power consumption and a higher hashrate...

Weird whenever I've brought up power efficiency I've been met with criticism by other kernel devs that said it's impossible to run things more efficiently. Interesting.

Also props to you, it's all about the watt/hash efficiency levels until the price of BTC goes up.

I'm working on it!

Also weird as you're one of the people who said efficiency was very impractical and not worth your time (back in Nov).

See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854903.0

Without bios TDP mode you won't gain from overclocking due to some kind of throttling on heavy algos (scrypt, quark). Maybe under linux this behavior is not implemented in drivers ... i don't know ...

Also you need an option to set fan speed higher then default when overclocking. Default fan control rule makes card to go over 50C degrees under load (in my case). This is not good.

MSI Afterburner works for me to increase fan speeds. I don't use nix though.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:28:43 PM

Thanks

YAM M8A

Thanks! They call it 'TurboMode' for the OC. I think it depends on the MOB tho. Doesn't matter, I'm not messing with the speed.

edit; I see the youngsters are at it again.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:45:45 PM

Thanks

YAM M8A

I am getting 55-60 h/s per core while using minergate miner for mining BCN,XDN,XMR. I have a i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz. Power consumption per core seems to rise by 9 watts, that is 6-6.5 hashes/watt.
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

Nist5 is back at yaamp. A little speed test with an
   EVGA GTS 750ti SC (LP no aux pwr) stock,
   ccminer 1.5.50 default parms
gave me 9400 Kh/s.

Same card gives 6050 Kh/s on quark.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:50:59 PM

@crysx

This seems to be probleem with quark on yaamp. I am the only one mining to this address but it shows 105 miners. Also total quark miners rose to 32K & hashrate dropped to 100 Mh/s, when miner started throwing bad shares with "Invalid job ID" and finally miner was not able to connect with the pool.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:51:16 PM

Thanks

YAM M8A

I am getting 55-60 h/s per core while using minergate miner for mining BCN,XDN,XMR. I have a i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz. Power consumption per core seems to rise by 9 watts, that is 6-6.5 hashes/watt.

Thank You also, thought I may try mining XMR.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:53:47 PM

@crysx

This seems to be probleem with quark on yaamp. I am the only one mining to this address but it shows 105 miners. Also total quark miners rose to 32K & hashrate dropped to 100 Mh/s, when miner started throwing bad shares with "Invalid job ID" and finally miner was not able to connect with the pool.

Yeah...I had about 30 miners. It was kicking me and reconnecting showing it as a new miner. I just quit it altogether. I think yaamp may be ready to crash again. Seems they can't keep it going over there.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: