Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
BlackPrapor

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:52:31 PM

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.
nowhere as much as i had before

Yes i missed the last dip below 0.0037 but i managed to catch 2 bounces, so...

No strong conviction the correction is over, still think the weekly bearish divergence is into play and see much lower prices,
but hey, i might be wrong, and in the long run i think FCT is cheap enough to put some chips in, after all, i got everything out over 0.005... so just taking a bit of that.
the latest fast daily declining trendline seems to be broken so a re-test of 0.0047 (pre-flash crash level) seems now possible to me, especially BTC is taking a breather

ready to change my mind any time.

I will never see it go below 300k sat so i opened a really small margin trade, if it gets below 300k i can buy in really big.
Might see a pullback to 350 levels but thats it if you ask me.

never say never, when ETH was trading at 20 USD, nobody thought it would trade below 8 USD... when BTC traded over 1000 USD nobody expected it to drop below 200USD...
LTC was 40 USD its now below 4 USD...
There is no sure thing

Very true. And when Factom was at 2.50 USD nobody would have expected it to surge to 15 USD that fast. Oh no wait that has not happend yet  Grin

I'd say it will take 15-20$ mark in four waves and will take a bit less than two years. Then it will become very stable in price and convenient coin to store wealth because of its stability.  

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
In blockchain we trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jjtjjt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:51:01 AM

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.

No strong conviction the correction is over, still think the weekly bearish divergence is into play and see much lower prices,
but hey, i might be wrong, and in the long run i think FCT is cheap enough to put some chips in, after all, i got everything out over 0.005... so just taking a bit of that.
the latest fast daily declining trendline seems to be broken so a re-test of 0.0047 (pre-flash crash level) seems now possible to me, especially BTC is taking a breather

I will never see it go below 300k sat so i opened a really small margin trade, if it gets below 300k i can buy in really big.

never say never, when ETH was trading at 20 USD, nobody thought it would trade below 8 USD... when BTC traded over 1000 USD nobody expected it to drop below 200USD...
There is no sure thing

Very true. And when Factom was at 2.50 USD nobody would have expected it to surge to 15 USD that fast. Oh no wait that has not happend yet  Grin

I'd say it will take 15-20$ mark in four waves and will take a bit less than two years. Then it will become very stable in price and convenient coin to store wealth because of its stability.  

Hey,  Does anyone know what the price was early October of last year when fct started trading on Poloniex?  I can find all the charts in the world but no specific price.  Thank you.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:05:34 AM

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.

There is no sure thing

Hey,  Does anyone know what the price was early October of last year when fct started trading on Poloniex?  I can find all the charts in the world but no specific price.  Thank you.

If you look here: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_fct

Below the chart you can chose what you want to look at. One year ago the price was at about 0.00047 BTC.
Jjtjjt

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:26:17 AM

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.

There is no sure thing

Below the chart you can chose what you want to look at. One year ago the price was at about 0.00047 BTC.

So 30 cents give or take.  I wish I had a time machine.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:33:44 AM

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.

There is no sure thing

So 30 cents give or take.  I wish I had a time machine.

You don't think it s possible the same thing happens again? Next year you might look at current price and say, damn, I wish I had a time machine.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:43:11 AM

Can someone point me towards a Factom team member here? I have sent them a email via their site but i have not gotten a response.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:02:36 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 09:12:42 AM by crazyivan

Can someone point me towards a Factom team member here? I have sent them a email via their site but i have not gotten a response.

Would you mind sharing your question with us? Maybe we can help. Generally they do not post here often, AlanX nick here on he forum should be your best change to get a response.
Also, the price seems to start flying again. Due to that new product we all expect to be published?

Mimir

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

Would you mind sharing your question with us? Maybe we can help.

This. Plenty of people here who could possibly help. What's the problem?

The wilderness has a mysterious tongue. Which teaches awful doubt, or faith so mild
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

The question is not one of support so requires input from one of team members unfortunately.

I will see if i can reach out to them via social media. Thanks for your assistance though.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:24:02 AM

A lot of action lads...somethings brewing

https://github.com/FactomProject/factomd/commits/m2-thursday
Mimir

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:35:57 PM

The question is not one of support so requires input from one of team members unfortunately.

I will see if i can reach out to them via social media. Thanks for your assistance though.

Fair enough.

For technical stuff you could reach out on github.
Otherwise it's 8:30 AM in Texas right now, i'm sure they'll answer eventually.

The wilderness has a mysterious tongue. Which teaches awful doubt, or faith so mild
daburone

Activity: 183
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

A lot of action lads...somethings brewing

https://github.com/FactomProject/factomd/commits/m2-thursday

Just had a quick look. 4/4 that I checked were minuscule changes, renaming variable names, clean-ups.

Jjtjjt

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:06:27 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 04:39:42 PM by Jjtjjt

FOMO'ing a bit in FCT.

There is no sure thing

Hey,  Does anyone know what the price was early October of last year when fct started trading on Poloniex?  I can find all the charts in the world but no specific price.  Thank you.

So 30 cents give or take.  I wish I had a time machine.

You don't think it s possible the same thing happens again? Next year you might look at current price and say, damn, I wish I had a time machine.

That is what I am deathly afraid of.  I can't afford to buy all the FCT I want in one fell swoop.  Right now I can buy 400 FCT per paycheck.  If my goal is 10,000 fct and the price goes to 10 bucks per, I'm screwed.  Unless of course I loan it out on Polo for a garbage rate over the next 30 years, but I'd rather not do that.
Mimir

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:57:05 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 05:14:19 PM by Mimir

Unless of course I loan it out on Polo for a garbage rate over the next 30 years, but I'd rather not do that.

I'm quite suspicious of polo and their transparency when it comes to margin lending. They've got some big cold wallets sitting there. Potential for shaking people down. Not saying they do it, but there's always that thought back of mind. I'd be very grateful if FCT was taken off their margin book really.

In the end, more clients will come on board, more deals will be announced, and price will spike each time on news but really its all about the constant stream of entries burning Factoids each day. Whether Factom Inc does this as a service or the companies just do it themselves using the api is irrelevant for token holders. What matters is there is less FCT each day and the supply won't increase until M3 which is a very long way off.

Meanwhile most other coins supply keeps going up. There's over 30,000 ETH mined each day. At todays prices thats $364,000 USD appearing out of thin air each day. People can ignore that fact for a while but eventually the price will have to justify it.

https://etherscan.io/charts/ethersupply

Jjtjjt

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

Unless of course I loan it out on Polo for a garbage rate over the next 30 years, but I'd rather not do that.

I'm quite suspicious of polo and their transparency when it comes to margin lending. They've got some big cold wallets sitting there. Potential for shaking people down. Not saying they do it, but there's always that thought back of mind. I'd be very grateful if FCT was taken off their margin book really.

In the end, more clients will come on board, more deals will be announced, and price will spike each time on news but really its all about the constant stream of entries burning Factoids each day. Whether Factom Inc does this as a service or the companies just do it themselves using the api is irrelevant for token holders. What matters is there is less FCT each day and the supply won't increase until M3 which is a very long way off.

Meanwhile most other coins supply keeps going up. There's over 30,000 ETH mined each day. At todays prices thats $364,000 USD appearing out of thin air each day. People can ignore that fact for a while but eventually the price will have to justify it.

https://etherscan.io/charts/ethersupply

If I would buy on margin, there would have to be a pretty decent pullback.  If the value drops below 20%, you get margin called.  That 20% doesn't afford you a ton of wiggle room.  I shorted Monero not too long ago.  The damn thing was too volitale so I jumped out of it.  Lesson learned.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:18:49 PM

1500 BTC bid side on Polo. It s been long time since we ve seen this.

Either somebody knows or expects something major to be published or our favorite whale has decided to make another turn or ping pong Factom scheme.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:21:04 PM

1500 BTC bid side on Polo. It s been long time since we ve seen this.

Either somebody knows or expects something major to be published or our favorite whale has decided to make another turn or ping pong Factom scheme.

Somebody controls at least 300 BTC of it. I saw how it was at about 1300, than 300 were pulled at once - and now it's at 1500 BTC.

nowhere man

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:46:42 PM

Some bored whale I expect.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:50:08 PM

Some bored whale I expect.

I believe it's always the same or more likely a group. And it's done at least not in a stupid way. I've watched that game several times since months.
D-Lux

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:32:34 PM

If I would buy on margin, there would have to be a pretty decent pullback.  If the value drops below 20%, you get margin called.  That 20% doesn't afford you a ton of wiggle room.  I shorted Monero not too long ago.  The damn thing was too volitale so I jumped out of it.  Lesson learned.

That's true, margin can be really dangerous. However there are ways around some of the dangers. I've been all-in FCT for a month or two now, and recently got bored, moved all my holdings into Margin, and am now using that as leverage to buy more FCT. The key: I only buy about 15% worth of the holdings I've moved into Margin, so will always have more than enough collateral to avoid a margin call. I have to pay the daily fee for borrowing the additional FCT (right now about .009%), but aside from that, I believe FCT will rise sooner or later, so it's really just a matter of doubling down, with the relatively small borrowing fee tacked on. Not recommending this to anyone, just ... FYI.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: