Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:27:36 PM

building my long.. Cheesy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:28:19 PM

I really do not understand why you people panic over and over again. This has happened before so many times and it WILL happen again, these large scale dumps.

As long there s no some serious flaw in the Factom software, these re just temporary hiccups real traders (and speculators) use to improve their positions. If you have no stomach for this, simply do not trade.

Wasting your time and energy on crying about price of this or that is pointless.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:29:08 PM

A lot of people where warned about this. But whenever anyone here provides a view that goes against the majority you're made out as a troll.

Bitcoin only went up around 10% and everything crashes with +30%? Then it's not just Bitcoin.

I doubt the price will recover for a long time as users will try to quickly scramble to get out of Factom with minimal loses when the price goes up again. Hope the loses where minimal for everyone though, sucks to lose money.

Price will not recover for a while indeed. The only cure to a bear market is lower prices. when the price is so stupidly low that new money comes in massively.
But people already placed their bets on Factom.

Now Factom has to deliver. I don't think people will increase their bets before, as I wrote before, we see at least one company XXX sign a contract to buy YYYYYY$ (6 figure) USD worth of factoids per year. M2 will not change anything to that. actually you could see that too many people were long and nervous, as apart from my "trolling", 90% of posts were guys incessantly asking "when is M2 released ?" so they could plan to sell their leveraged buy of FCT...
Factom received their funding. I hope its not just in the pockets of Paul Snow, Brian Deery, and David Johnston, but that they are spending wisely to build their system.

They'd better hurry before competition gets more serious.

Now the market is 0.0025. Speculators prefer to buy at 0.003 or 0.004 with the momentum and clear signs clients are there, than muddling along with a position which could slip even further to 0.0015 and stay there for weeks or months. Anyway the market is so oversold here, we can have a bounce to 0.003 perhaps.
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:34:14 PM

just don' t reakt and leave Poloniex to sell to itself Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
GrossBit

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:37:25 PM

I really do not understand why you people panic over and over again. This has happened before so many times and it WILL happen again, these large scale dumps.

As long there s no some serious flaw in the Factom software, these re just temporary hiccups real traders (and speculators) use to improve their positions. If you have no stomach for this, simply do not trade.

Wasting your time and energy on crying about price of this or that is pointless.

because if you panicked like we did when we started this conversation you would have sold the market more than 50% higher than where it is today...and you might be happily buying today...
Embat

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

because if you panicked like we did when we started this conversation you would have sold the market more than 50% higher than where it is today...and you might be happily buying today...

and all will be pure gamble Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
daburone

Activity: 183
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:39:33 PM

Meanwhile... Kirby, Deery, Snow et al. give zero fucks.

They will accumulate before they spring their next "secret" announcement.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:43:50 PM

I do not hold that much Factom any more since I had issues about Factom team not being transparent about their development 6 months ago when you were not even here at this forum. So I do not care that much about short term price and I dont hold enough to justify my potentially lost time on following Factom market and the price 18x a day. In addition, I do not try to move price based on info from my posts. If the price is to go up at any point, it should be cause Factom has started delivering, there I agree with you.

On the other hand, I really do not appreciate your trolling tactics with one sole purpose of crashing the price so you can buy more. Fine, you did it, now go BUY more. Just remember lots of people lost money so you can buy cheap cause that s how it works with trade, in order for side to make money, the other sides needs to lose money.  Remember, karma is a big time bitch.

Personally, I ll keep holding, will not increase my stash unless Brian comes here in front of us and says when the FUCK do they plan to release M2. I understand the exact date is an issue. However, if he cannot or will not share what quarter of even half year this will take place, well, then Factom s maybe not the best place for me invest. Again, this is my problem not his or yours.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

Factom team people are sharing this around.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1idEYEHd0woIFJsIiSGX482R2Q12zcQIXMwOcLquS9g8/edit

Is this true ?
GrossBit

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:29:44 PM

I do not hold that much Factom any more since I had issues about Factom team not being transparent about their development 6 months ago when you were not even here at this forum. So I do not care that much about short term price and I dont hold enough to justify my potentially lost time on following Factom market and the price 18x a day. In addition, I do not try to move price based on info from my posts. If the price is to go up at any point, it should be cause Factom has started delivering, there I agree with you.

On the other hand, I really do not appreciate your trolling tactics with one sole purpose of crashing the price so you can buy more. Fine, you did it, now go BUY more. Just remember lots of people lost money so you can buy cheap cause that s how it works with trade, in order for side to make money, the other sides needs to lose money.  Remember, karma is a big time bitch.

Personally, I ll keep holding, will not increase my stash unless Brian comes here in front of us and says when the FUCK do they plan to release M2. I understand the exact date is an issue. However, if he cannot or will not share what quarter of even half year this will take place, well, then Factom s maybe not the best place for me invest. Again, this is my problem not his or yours.

what i say doesn't influence FCT price. I am not a magician. And i have no reason to buy more FCT. I have the Ashares, its enough for me. When i see todays FCT i don't want to imagine how worthless my shares are.
I like to diversify and if i had cash available FCT would not be on the top of my list, unless there are compelling reasons which don't exist today
FudCutter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

That's it, I'm out. I may try to catch it at around .0015...maybe, but the communication from this company is terrible. Trust is definitely dwindling away.  
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:35:47 PM

Folks, maybe it's time to calm down a little bit. The price sucks, yes. But it's still business as usual. Bitcoin goes up and more and more bet on a hype. Additionally most of us are kind of frustrated because of the ongoing delays without much communication, but who is in Factom since some time: That is also business as usual.

It's all red today. Even Zcash is not at 3000 BTC any more! Cheesy

Embat

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:39:09 PM

I see two people lost confidence and wait to back in fct

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

With the level of pain I'm seeing I'm back in...average of .00242 right now.  I could be wrong but this is way oversold.  BTC has more room to run but the alts are absolutely creamed.

Hoping for low .0030s by Monday.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:29:12 PM

This really looks like a bottom to me, strap in guys!
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:40:52 PM

Honestly, BTC made more powerful rallies than this even in recent months (halvening) and a lot of promising alts followed it. This is absolutely nonsense in my opinion since there are actually no real news or adoption, Bitcoin can also be manipulated and pumped just like any other altcoin, 10b marketcap is nothing.

I honestly think this is all manipulation to shake all alts and buy back cheaper. The price in terms of BTC can adjust of course but now we are seeing massive selloff in terms of fiat valuation and that doesn't make much sense to me. I understand people panicking and trying to catch the Bitcoin train but it's not as if Bitcoin is already worth $3-4k to justify that, it barely moved!
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:45:22 PM

what i say doesn't influence FCT price. I am not a magician. And i have no reason to buy more FCT. I have the Ashares, its enough for me. When i see todays FCT i don't want to imagine how worthless my shares are.
I like to diversify and if i had cash available FCT would not be on the top of my list, unless there are compelling reasons which don't exist today
you are spot on mate good TA,still FCT might penetrate in beetwen 15-20 sats. have two pos.
have a nice w end
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:04:25 PM

Just to add, lots of these dumps re cause of people switching to zcash. This crypto s such a hype, people re gonna lose lots of money on that. After that, the circle continues, noobs pay and experience traders reap benefits. So dont get exploited.

Jjtjjt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:49:11 PM

After securing 4.2 million from Draper they don't give a rats ass what price fct is anymore.  BUSINESS as usual in corporate america.

That's why Brian Deery can act like an arrogant pig.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

Everyone in corporate America needs to take care of their reputation. It s something so hard to build and so easy to lose. Having a few thousand pissed off investors spreading word about Factom not delivering would definitely hurt their business big time.

This is why I firmly believe Factom will deliver and everyone will be happy in the end. Again, IMHO, this is just another round of speculations which will result in noobs losing their money and Factom price will get back where it was in a couple of weeks. We ve seen this several times so far and we ll probably see it again. The only thing which changes are nicks of these trolls crying about their crushed expectations of easy money with no effort at all.

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: