Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:23:33 AM

Yup. Even short term, look at the current price. We should be rebounding to 38-42 soon. M2 is literally any day; nobody knows, can be tomorrow. If that happens we are going to push 60-80, especially since the market has not factored in the 5 million dollar funding. The fact that things are so silent and all this fake extreme FUD kind of point to me a sleeping giant is about to be awoken and some people are going to be very rich scooping it up at these prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:41:16 AM

Yup. Even short term, look at the current price. We should be rebounding to 38-42 soon. M2 is literally any day; nobody knows, can be tomorrow. If that happens we are going to push 60-80, especially since the market has not factored in the 5 million dollar funding. The fact that things are so silent and all this fake extreme FUD kind of point to me a sleeping giant is about to be awoken and some people are going to be very rich scooping it up at these prices.

What make you think the multi-million dollar funding hasn't been factored in?  I believe the contrary...it's been public quite a while.  Factom did not waste any energy tweeting each article that came out about it.

I frankly don't know what's going to happen.  I know I lost my ass waiting for the testnet to come out...any day now. 

As long as BTC is bullish the safe assumption is that all alts are going to hurt a bit.  News helps but I haven't seen many things flying lately.
caffeine93

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:58:33 AM

What make you think the multi-million dollar funding hasn't been factored in?  I believe the contrary...it's been public quite a while.  Factom did not waste any energy tweeting each article that came out about it.

I frankly don't know what's going to happen.  I know I lost my ass waiting for the testnet to come out...any day now.  

As long as BTC is bullish the safe assumption is that all alts are going to hurt a bit.  News helps but I haven't seen many things flying lately.

I can't say I'm sure how much the price will change regarding M2, but I believe it will come out during the next week or two, certainly November. If you understand coding, keep an eye on their github, it's a good indicator of what might be cooking up! Smiley

regarding btc, I think we are seeing the stabilization now, everyone expected it to go to like 1k usd but I don't think we will see it above 720 any time soon (this was a significant growth anyway), except in case of some new really bad news regarding fiat systems.
Pap0u

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:08:09 AM

We raise 5 mil and the market cap loses almost half, how does that make any sense? Come on man, only reason this thing takes such huge swings is because of the margin trading, they abuse it and liquidate longs and shorts on purpose. Soon we will be heading for more of the same just at a much larger market cap. Probably swinging 0.006-0.008

Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:28:33 AM

If you couldn't get out of Factom yesterday, consider it today with minimal loses. You where all warned before the crash, this will be your second chance before it drops off the cliffs again.

Good luck.

1 Satoshi incoming......

Haha, why dont you do it with your original account. Once your trust level gets wrecked, hard to sell it or get into any sig campaigns.

Anyway, the price goes up from now on so you can waste your energy as much as you want. 5500 in less then 3 weeks.

Crazyian is desperate for any news.  While your waiting hold you breath.  IT'S never coming.  4.2 million has turned Factom employees into degenerates.

wow, you must have lost a fortune on FCT, what other reason than rage would be to create a new account and spend your time spamming this thread  Undecided

I think you need some caffeine buddy.  Wake up.  Everyone lost money.  It sounds like the loss didn't affect you which makes you a loser.  You fucking guys need to get hit in the head with a hammer because a 2 X 4 isn't doing the job.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:59:37 AM

If you couldn't get out of Factom yesterday, consider it today with minimal loses. You where all warned before the crash, this will be your second chance before it drops off the cliffs again.

Good luck.

1 Satoshi incoming......

Haha, why dont you do it with your original account. Once your trust level gets wrecked, hard to sell it or get into any sig campaigns.

Anyway, the price goes up from now on so you can waste your energy as much as you want. 5500 in less then 3 weeks.

Im really bullish on Factom and Maidsafe long term, but till now your hyping just as much as they are fudding.
The honest analyse would be we dont know specialy not in satoshi value , ( of wich 5500 is a strange value 555k or 0.0055 i guess you mean)
But it all depends on bitcoin and bitcoin in my opinion is still bullish aswell, so unless a release of m2 or news it can go 2 ways.

The entry credits are not high enough to support even 100k satoshi so we can still drop a lot aswell, doesnt mean we will but its possible.
Dont focus on the price now and be carefull with margin trading.

I m not hyping, this is my honest opinion. I dont hype Factom cause I have no reason to do so. I repeat again, I do not hold it much cause I have my funds invested elsewhere and I cannot release them ATM without serious loses. Plus my investment re making me good money ATM. The other reason why I dont buy more Factom s been known to this audience for over 6 months. I dont appreciate the fact they keep is the dark regarding deadlines.

Still, my personal choices re my personal choices and it does not change the fact I believe Factom will double in price soon cause it s got solid base which will continue creating demand for the coin. Does this sound like a post from someone who hypes the coin?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:57:11 AM

Lol 5-10 years?? No one will hold that long with clear mind

People that bought stock in Google and sold it after 10 or 20 years are the ones that made money.
I don't need the money now, and I believe the company has the potential to become big.
It's not a short term investment.

+1.

As an investor I wouldn’t turn down short-term gains Roll Eyes but FCT is whatever’s the opposite of a PnD coin. Or maybe it’ll turn into a DnP coin …
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:06:11 AM

Good luck.

1 Satoshi incoming......

Crazyian is desperate for any news.  While your waiting hold you breath.  IT'S never coming.  4.2 million has turned Factom employees into degenerates.

wow, you must have lost a fortune on FCT, what other reason than rage would be to create a new account and spend your time spamming this thread  Undecided

I think you need some caffeine buddy.  Wake up.  Everyone lost money.  It sounds like the loss didn't affect you which makes you a loser.  You fucking guys need to get hit in the head with a hammer because a 2 X 4 isn't doing the job.

because u are incapable of trading? well ur bad. pretty cheap arguments and pretty cheap name.
be constructive or leave it because nobody with a brain will take u serious
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

https://www.austinchamber.com/blog/factom-continues-its-rise-in-global-technology
caffeine93

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:15:53 PM

Good luck.

1 Satoshi incoming......

because u are incapable of trading? well ur bad. pretty cheap arguments and pretty cheap name.
be constructive or leave it because nobody with a brain will take u serious

exactly...ppl like him seem to have way too much time in their hands or barely any real life, however you want to formulate it

great news btw! Smiley
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:37:17 PM

I especially like this part:

"The blockchain software company completed its first phase of a project working with the Department of Homeland Security. They were given the opportunity to present before the National Institute of Science and Technology."
Pap0u

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:18:07 PM

Exactly man. Nobody understands that Bitcointalk is not on the priority of Factom. The price per Factoids right now doesnt matter to them, only us. We are allowing this forum FUD and a few big whales to manipulate us into constantly taking losses for no reason. So many amazing news and headlines have come out, everyone completely ignores them and turns to GrossBit for sanctity. WTF lol. Just because you guys whine like little kids that the Factom team doesnt have time nor patience for a stupid forum post and throw tantrums and dumps for losses. You idiots. Factom money comes from the big name investors and constracts they are trying to sign in the real world. This day trading is the rich taking advantage of the plebs. We are about to see a huge surge in Factoid prices so be ready, buy and hold. Dont mess with the margins either because thats where they will burn you. Just buy and hold. Big things are minutes away at all times.

marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:25:46 PM

Do we have Factom speculation thread?
Fudking

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:33:11 PM

Investing in a company that builds an application off computer code that was designed for the SOLE purpose of tracking the people who use it.  You can't make this shit up.
Pap0u

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:50:49 PM

Investing in a company that builds an application off computer code that was designed for the SOLE purpose of tracking the people who use it.  You can't make this shit up.

Are you dumb? Like Debit and Credit Cards and Checks arent easy enough tracking? Bitcoin was invented to bypass Fiat control central point systems. It lets the user be their own bank, getting rid of fractal reserve banking. Factom is securing data, on the most proven and secure blockchain in existence right now. Keep selling boys, you are going to make us rich giving this away for cheap.

MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:55:36 PM

"The blockchain message fits very nicely into that culture," said Kirby. "We've got customers in the U.S. We've got customers in China. We've got customers in Europe -- we're sort of a global organization."

Source: http://austininno.streetwise.co/2016/10/04/tim-draper-is-leading-a-4-2m-round-for-factoms-blockchain-based-data-system/

Has Factom announced customers in Europe?
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:16:30 PM

Exactly man. Nobody understands that Bitcointalk is not on the priority of Factom. The price per Factoids right now doesnt matter to them, only us. We are allowing this forum FUD and a few big whales to manipulate us into constantly taking losses for no reason. So many amazing news and headlines have come out, everyone completely ignores them and turns to GrossBit for sanctity. WTF lol. Just because you guys whine like little kids that the Factom team doesnt have time nor patience for a stupid forum post and throw tantrums and dumps for losses. You idiots. Factom money comes from the big name investors and constracts they are trying to sign in the real world. This day trading is the rich taking advantage of the plebs. We are about to see a huge surge in Factoid prices so be ready, buy and hold. Dont mess with the margins either because thats where they will burn you. Just buy and hold. Big things are minutes away at all times.

+1. This is exactly the game in a nutshell. I've only be investing/trading seriously for about a year but the past couple months have been a crash course in market dynamics, manipulation, and the dead-eyed depravity some folks will go through to make money off others.

And no, I don't believe whoever's behind fudking is dumb. For their own sake I wish that were the case, but the reality is he knows all too well what he's doing.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:36:46 PM

+1. This is exactly the game in a nutshell. I've only be investing/trading seriously for about a year but the past couple months have been a crash course in market dynamics, manipulation, and the dead-eyed depravity some folks will go through to make money off others.

And no, I don't believe whoever's behind fudking is dumb. For their own sake I wish that were the case, but the reality is he knows all too well what he's doing.
Every crypto projects out there has a whale.

))
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

Don't bother wasting your time of fudsters. What is important is the progress of this particular project. Any signs of M2 testnet or actually testnet launch is what we all should be focusing our attention.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Guys just set a target price, day trading is not for everyone especially crypto (and margin trading in crypto is just adding more fire). For me anything around $2 is a buy, anything under 300-400k is safe too but it depends on BTC price. If Factom continues to deliver and M2/Exodus wallet is delivered we can see prices well above $5 before the end of the year, that's the bottom line.

Long term I would definitely sell a part of my stake which is not much at all at a future bubble based on companies signing long term especially if deflation plays a part. I expect we could reach $30-50 or even $100.

If Factom becomes the new IBM or even Oracle as Draper said, then we are all rich not only because of Factom but because of crypto projects taking over the world basically.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: