Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:53:36 PM

Papou

then why did you close your SHORT if you strongly believe that factom will dump to 150k

as i say guy, this Papou is a troll. I have observed him for almost 2 months in the cryptopia slack . His job is to ask people to buy Peak and Sell at bottom so he can take advantage of the naive investors

one of the type of people which i hate the most. A real Jerk Smiley
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:00:51 PM

Stop blaming pap0u he went short @320 i would have done the same to get profit

Let him talk and start buying any euro usd cad cny rub etc u have can afford cuss thiss price is the dump before the big pump
Pap0u

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:18:00 PM

Papou

then why did you close your SHORT if you strongly believe that factom will dump to 150k

as i say guy, this Papou is a troll. I have observed him for almost 2 months in the cryptopia slack . His job is to ask people to buy Peak and Sell at bottom so he can take advantage of the naive investors

This was a good return for me, I'm not greedy, I've lost out on plenty from not taking profits. But please explain what you have seen me say and have done the opposite, please tell me. Why don't you get im trying to help you man

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

Papou

This was a good return for me, I'm not greedy, I've lost out on plenty from not taking profits. But please explain what you have seen me say and have done the opposite, please tell me. Why don't you get im trying to help you man

How can you help if you serieus cant know were it is going?

1) Do you know what btc will do ?
2) Do you know when m2 will go out ?
3) Do you know when whales start buying/selling ?
4) Do you know when someone's account will be hacked ?
5) Do you know how the confrences went they had 3 last 2 weeks ?

Serieus i can continu to at least 15, but i guess you got the point.

You dont help anyone you give just your view of the market but its not needed to be repeated 20 times, come with nice things facts or new info.
The only thing that i believe you said was honest is, dont buy all in ones. But if people now wait cause you said so and it go straight to 700.

Let people decide themself, and come up with cool things. Like how cool factom is and features etc.

I bought at 200 some sold at 200 doesnt make any diffrence if you keep it for long enough.

I serieus miss tempus hes post, you should all read those back they had some great info, logic and ideas.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:25:39 PM

Let him talk and start buying any euro usd cad cny rub etc u have can afford cuss thiss price is the dump before the big pump

The original dump was the BTC pump when Fct toppled from 400-250k. It was just used as an excuse since people bought thinking it would rebound. Why can't you guys go back and see the pump happened in the summer and now they sell you the news then you guys will dump back to them 150k or lower unless you hold, which I recommend. All I'm trying to do is help people get a good entry price in FCT and not lose money by selling when we dump to 150k level or lower. Just hold for a year or more, should be a good 400% return next pump back to 800k by the summer again 2017

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:27:27 PM

The original dump was the BTC pump when Fct toppled from 400-250k. It was just used as an excuse since people bought thinking it would rebound. Why can't you guys go back and see the pump happened in the summer and now they sell you the news then you guys will dump back to them 150k or lower unless you hold, which I recommend. All I'm trying to do is help people get a good entry price in FCT and not lose money by selling when we dump to 150k level or lower. Just hold for a year or more, should be a good 400% return next pump back to 800k by the summer again 2017

please dump to 150k im willing to buy them all off you, good you only repeated that like how many times last 3 pages ? Do you copy/paste ?
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:29:05 PM

Papou

You dont help anyone you give just your view of the market but its not needed to be repeated 20 times, come with nice things facts or new info.
The only thing that i believe you said was honest is, dont buy all in ones. But if people now wait cause you said so and it go straight to 700.

Let people decide themself, and come up with cool things. Like how cool factom is and features etc.

I bought at 200 some sold at 200 doesnt make any diffrence if you keep it for long enough.

I serieus miss tempus hes post, you should all read those back they had some great info, logic and ideas.

Please explain why m2 will bring money to Factom? Or the price of a factoid rather. Current price of a factoid is already way pumped past what it should cost based on current entries. Factom honestly should be trading at 60k-80k but it's a great project and they will support 100-150k. Factom will most likely see the BIG pump in two years from now, maybe 10,000% even. Right now m2 is being used to sell a dump to you short term impatient dreamers. Just wait and buy cheap real soon but remember it's a two year hold to riches with Factom.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:39:39 PM

Papou

Please explain why m2 will bring money to Factom? Or the price of a factoid rather. Current price of a factoid is already way pumped past what it should cost based on current entries. Factom honestly should be trading at 60k-80k but it's a great project and they will support 100-150k. Factom will most likely see the BIG pump in two years from now, maybe 10,000% even. Right now m2 is being used to sell a dump to you short term impatient dreamers. Just wait and buy cheap real soon but remember it's a two year hold to riches with Factom.

Oke i can react to that finaly some normal discussion.

I think m2 will bring money to factom, cause it will bring entry credits to the network! people will have a easier to use interface and so will company's, also it will bring more attention to factom people can test it easier and it looks more slick when they do. Also exodus will support factom bringing a nice wallet, many people will just withdraw their factom without papermill and relax. So the supply will get much lower.

Current price is not way pumped cause what is way pumped ? At first m3 is bringing inflation not m2. So we dont know yet, so far m2 will only bring more burned coins. And like any stock etc the value is not 1 on 1 but it includes the future. If you watch movies of the factom team they have stated more then ones there are company's that ask can you store 1 trillion transactions a day on factom. David said it ones, Tiana said it ones, but you serieus only need one of thos company's and factom will be huge. The world that factom operates in is huge it can be everything 50 bn Iot devices, goverment, morgage, documents anything really. Thats why the start price will never be the same as the price the actuall entry support atm.

Again you only speculate that it should go down, blah blah.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:43:30 PM

Papou

I think m2 will bring money to factom, cause it will bring entry credits to the network! people will have a easier to use interface and so will company's, also it will bring more attention to factom people can test it easier and it looks more slick when they do. Also exodus will support factom bringing a nice wallet, many people will just withdraw their factom without papermill and relax. So the supply will get much lower.

Current price is not way pumped cause what is way pumped ? At first m3 is bringing inflation not m2. So we dont know yet, so far m2 will only bring more burned coins. And like any stock etc the value is not 1 on 1 but it includes the future. If you watch movies of the factom team they have stated more then ones there are company's that ask can you store 1 trillion transactions a day on factom. David said it ones, Tiana said it ones, but you serieus only need one of thos company's and factom will be huge. The world that factom operates in is huge it can be everything 50 bn Iot devices, goverment, morgage, documents anything really. Thats why the start price will never be the same as the price the actuall entry support atm.

I agree ma. Factom is great. Their idea and vision is amazing; they will be a necessary part of the future. But right now it's in a serious downtrend. Short term it will shake out the holders but the pump isn't like I said for a year or two

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:47:13 PM

Papou

I agree ma. Factom is great. Their idea and vision is amazing; they will be a necessary part of the future. But right now it's in a serious downtrend. Short term it will shake out the holders but the pump isn't like I said for a year or two

But again you make assumptions based on nothing, who say it will shake down more holders ? you ? also who say it takes a year or two that is just guessing it can be 5, im oke with a steady grown not a pump.

This is one of the coins i think can go x100 (call me crazy) so making people scared and some might even sell cause they believe you.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:51:16 PM

Papou

But again you make assumptions based on nothing, who say it will shake down more holders ? you ? also who say it takes a year or two that is just guessing it can be 5, im oke with a steady grown not a pump.

Factom never rebounded from the initial BTC pump which was a bad sign. It already reacted to the m2 news and pumped to 380k agin and now look at it dude. Please tell me why they are letting people buy in so cheap if a pump is minutes or days away? This is a downtrend heading to the levels of before the pump 6 months ago. I'm not the cause of this nor is anyone or anything, it's just what the market is doing and will do. People who are saying for you to buy right now are trying to pump it a bit so they can just dump out again to you. Please see this as truth and as help. Just wait for a good entry and don't give support to dumpers

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:57:17 PM

Papou

Factom never rebounded from the initial BTC pump which was a bad sign. It already reacted to the m2 news and pumped to 380k agin and now look at it dude. Please tell me why they are letting people buy in so cheap if a pump is minutes or days away? This is a downtrend heading to the levels of before the pump 6 months ago. I'm not the cause of this nor is anyone or anything, it's just what the market is doing and will do. People who are saying for you to buy right now are trying to pump it a bit so they can just dump out again to you. Please see this as truth and as help. Just wait for a good entry and don't give support to dumpers

My entry was already on 210k as it touched support level, and again i never said it will pump in days. And market manipulation works that way create fear let them sell to get a cheap price then buy op loads remove sells and wait for it. And again your statement is full of assumptions that doesnt have any real basics just assumptions on assumptions.

You might be right then i buy another 25k on 150k but i dont think we get there. I can only say were i can see it in the future when the usage is there.

Dont forget a reversal can happen everywere and the support level of 210 can be also a good level for a reversal so far it went up a nice amount and the buyorders increased about 100 btc.
lolikop

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:43:30 AM

Papou

I agree ma. Factom is great. Their idea and vision is amazing; they will be a necessary part of the future. But right now it's in a serious downtrend. Short term it will shake out the holders  but the pump isn't like I said for a year or two

ok hold there why did it dumnp before m2? like i said a big dump before the pump, we have seen this many times even in btc just before halvin

shakehout happend now its only going up from now on, i would like to go margin long but i cant becuase i dont want to lose my precious factoids if something unexpected happens...
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:12:43 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 02:27:32 AM by sandwraithBTC

it is pointless to argue with this Papou.
1. he is not a technical trader. YES, i have been observing him for 2 months in cryptopia slack. He is not a pro technical trader. He can't even post a chart picture to back up his arguement.
2. his words and action are always opposite. He is waiting for 150k ? doubt it, he might be buying at these price level now. But he still insists on 150k. Why? 150k is so freaking dirt cheap. Whoever doesn't like to buy it at that price ?  Grin. Oh yeah, he has closed his SHORT  Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

anyway, my profitable rule is to do oppositely at what Papou says if i want to earn good profit

Sorry mate Papou, I am buying at this current cheap price 24.4k now (no long or margin). Thank you for signalling me Smiley
Pap0u

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:34:30 AM

it is pointless to argue with this Papou.
1. he is not a technical trader. YES, i have been observing him for 2 months in cryptopia slack. He is not a pro technical trader. He can't even post a chart picture to back up his arguement.
2. his words and action are always opposite. He is waiting for 150k ? doubt it, he might be buying at these price level now. But he still insists on 150k. Why? 150k is so freaking dirt cheap. Whoever doesn't like to buy it at that price ?  Grin

anyway, my profitable rule is to do oppositely at what Papou says if i want to earn good profit

Sorry mate Papou, I am buying at this current cheap price 24.4k now (no long or margin). Thank you for signalling me Smiley

Lol you are trying too hard  to sell or make a little profit, most likely because you are already at a loss. There is no technical analysis necessary, all that shit is smoke shows for the plebs here. Just use your brain and look at the whole chart on polo. We see two pumps already, and right now we are on the decline of the second one. It's probably going to go under 150k, closer to 80k, because that is around a fair value for what the current price per Factoid should be as well a good entry for the whales to re accumulate and a good level to make the plebs go crazy and dump from losing so much money. Just think about it, we are a small market, it's not easy finding new investors every day for crypto and the big money invests in series A funding in Factom, not on Factoids bought  from poloniex lol. I'm sorry man but you should've shorted like I've said and like people have said but you insist it's going to magically pump. Where exactly is all this money going to come from to pump? Look at all the stacked orders, it's so hard to reach 300k again, 250 seems like the new level to sell the bags at to all those people thinking it's going to pump all of a sudden. Think what you want and if you don't want to listen don't.

Buying right now is fine, and I've never said sell. All I said was either start buying slowly now but don't be surprised if we see much lower prices very soon, the dump is accelerating hard and once again not a good sign that Factom didn't recover at all from BTC rally these past two weeks. Also once again, FCT is a long term investment but short term if you want to make money it's most likely going to go down than up.

stealthmodeactivated

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:49:35 AM

When you say the dump on the news to 150k you mean news of m2 release date?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:33:34 AM

Papu, it so evident you panicsold all your coins cause u wanted to buy at 15. Well, live with you mistake, stop trying to FUD and troll this forum without a single sane argument.

Price going down cause you want it or have a gut feeling?HuhHuhHuh?

Please, let us stop this pointless discussion. I m sure Paul and Brian will have some news for us quite soon.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:11:32 AM

Let's say that our 'wise guy' Papou is right about 150K. He just doesn't mention that BTC is at 10.000 USD then  Grin
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:20:09 AM

Let's say that our 'wise guy' Papou is right about 150K. He just doesn't mention that BTC is at 10.000 USD then  Grin

Hehe, FCT buy side on Polo s rapidly recovering. Over 400 BTC again. This means the market has changed sentiment compared to yesterday.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:26:02 AM

It just annoy me that oke he can have hes own view, but he repeated it 20 times last pages and maybe scare people that will panic sell.

He might be right or he isnt its unpredictable now with btc to rise or drop.

Let's say that our 'wise guy' Papou is right about 150K. He just doesn't mention that BTC is at 10.000 USD then  Grin

Hehe, FCT buy side on Polo s rapidly recovering. Over 400 BTC again. This means the market has changed sentiment compared to yesterday.

I agree it looks much better then yesterday, i think we will see a recovery very soon and a m2 will be extra boost.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: