Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:53:03 PM

Very wrong. That would make EC its own currency with a Parity to a Factoid. Where will the team get these Factoids in the background for people? Hop on poloniex and trade? Be real here dude, Factoids are just candy for idiots here it seems.

Also I love the justification for the dump a few days ago being the hacked account but when you read the news, all it mentions is his ETH and REP holdings...he didn't own Factom and we clearly know why.

you fucking troller who likes to twist the fact

the hacked person apparently was (hacked) a big holder in factom

READ THIS(TROLLER)
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/eth-and-augur-investor-hacked-ethereum-price-dives-further/

If we don't count that hack dump, Factom apparently can't be reached down to 20k ever

Have fun at making order at 150k

i will always do oppositely at what you say (Making good profit SIX times now) . BUY BUY is an option for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:57:03 PM

Very wrong. That would make EC its own currency with a Parity to a Factoid. Where will the team get these Factoids in the background for people? Hop on poloniex and trade? Be real here dude, Factoids are just candy for idiots here it seems.

Also I love the justification for the dump a few days ago being the hacked account but when you read the news, all it mentions is his ETH and REP holdings...he didn't own Factom and we clearly know why.

READ THIS(TROLLER)
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/eth-and-augur-investor-hacked-ethereum-price-dives-further/

If we don't count that hack dump, Factom apparently can't be reached down to 20k ever

i will always do oppositely at what you say (Making good profit SIX times now) . BUY BUY is an option for me

It said he was a big holder of augur and rep. It did not say he held Factom, only mentioned he advocated for them. If he did hold factom, he definetly sold at the top of the pump

I just find it funny when you say you do the opposite of what I said because so far we are down from 320k to 240k and going lower now...where is your profit exactly? 6 times? Lol you are so negative and trying to break even it's hilarious because we all know nobody sane is investing right now when we can invest at a 50% discount if we wait out. All the people crying but buy buy already have positions and are trying to sell you the bags or break even and get out lol.

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:58:37 PM

READ THIS(TROLLER)

It said he was a big holder of augur and rep. It did not say he held Factom, only mentioned he advocated for them. If he did holdfa tom,he definetly sold at the top of the pump

lol again at this guy. The writer is UNCLEAR at the situation about which coins he was hacked and how much.

Very tiring to talk to this Lunatic.

Can a mod of this thread ban this guy
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:02:50 PM

It's tiring to read buy buy buy when there is no reason to buy something that is AlREaDY inflated way past its value. It's tiring to read buy buy buy when the coin is only doing dump dump dump...stop misguiding people...put orders under 200k but I would seriously wait for maybe even under 100k in the next 1-3 months

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:22:00 PM

It's tiring to read buy buy buy when there is no reason to buy something that is AlREaDY inflated way past its value. It's tiring to read buy buy buy when the coin is only doing dump dump dump...stop misguiding people...put orders under 200k but I would seriously wait for maybe even under 100k in the next 1-3 months

i am also tiring at reading your SELL SELL SELL 150k 100k
apparently it won't reach
apparently you closed your SHORT . if you are so confident at your statement, why don't you keep your short?

you are an idiot to say "EVERY COINS will do 100% retracement". Nope, totally wrong. Some coins do that , some are not

Look at Game's chart in 1D chart (not 100% at all)
now look at Factom's chart in 1D chart (not 100% at all too). If we consider its history of dump, we are pretty much at the bottom now

the funny thing is that no matter what the troller Papou says , factom won't go down  Grin Grin
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:27:11 PM

Do you know what's so interesting? Your own post-history. Just some examples:

This is about to moon so hard and I am laughing at all these fools dumping out. These prices is how you go from rags to riches. Thank you to whoever is bringing us so low.

Yup, the market is just whiny that they don't take time to entertain trolls on Bitcointalk. FCT is one of the only cryptos actually going places. It is such an amazing buy, especially right now.

How opinions change over time and dependent on if you are in or out, right? ;-)
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:35:03 PM

@tempus

nice job. You have caught the disguise fox "Papou"  Grin Grin Grin
tannerevans

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:49:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 06:05:05 PM by tannerevans

You can buy factoids and convert yes OR you can buy EC on the website. The EC on the website does nothing with factoids, stop that disinformation, it's just mainly there fortrading and fun, since it's a blockchain based business

Omg are you so dumb or you dont listen, if yo buy entry credits at their store they will burn the factoids.

ALWAYS factoms need to be burned before you get entry credits. Period.

Can confirm... in order for any entry credits to be created, Factoids need to be burned. Factom Inc. has no special entry credit creation privilege, it is the same process for everyone. If someone buys entry credits through the Factom Inc. store, the intention is that Factom Inc. will purchase and then burn factoids to create those entry credits.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:07:20 PM

What disguise guys. Factom will be great, long term, and my posts were when we dumped from 500-400 which everyone thought was a steal and now we see 240k. You guys think now 240k is a steal and all I'm saying is looking at the history and what has been released and how the market actually dumps on good news, it just shows we are still not at the bottom and you guys can have a chance to get a good position for cheap but everyone constantly just goes buy buy buy no matter the price. I've had a wake up call with fct and also grossbit has posted great info and has been an eye opener.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:07:51 PM

Buy side grows even more, now it s almost 500 BTC. If M2 gets out soon, price jump s imminent.

However, what happens after the initial pump is a mystery and will develop on companies accepting Factom or not. Hope some strong businesses re waiting for M2 the same way we re.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:09:30 PM

Buy side grows even more, now it s almost 500 BTC. If M2 gets out soon, price jump s imminent.

However, what happens after the initial pump is a mystery and will develop on companies accepting Factom or not. Hope some strong businesses re waiting for M2 the same way we re.

Buy side hasn't grown at all, and we saw roughly 60 BTC DUMPED at 250k LOL. These people are laughing at you, please for the love of god stop feeding whoever controls this market

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:42:17 PM

Buy side hasn't grown at all, and we saw roughly 60 BTC DUMPED at 250k LOL. These people are laughing at you, please for the love of god stop feeding whoever controls this market

sorry but no matter what you say , people will continue on buying at these prices

they are smart enough for not listening to you. If they listened to you, they would have missed a nice profit from 20k to 26k already

and why do they have to listen to a non-technical trader like you ??  Grin Grin

1. you don't have technical trading skill
2. you don't understand how factom M2 works
3. you only like to troll
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:42:24 PM

Buy orders on Polo re 500 BTC while two days ago they were 280 BTC. I ve had enough of your and your trollish behaviour, sending nice trust rating to you.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:45:09 PM

For expressing concern? Big deal a mini pump of 220-260k? Exactly nice profit if you SOLD. Why are people selling at these prices? To buy lower. I don't get why you guys just won't admit you are stuck in either a bad long or have been holding since 300k lol. Only thing that makes sense. Nobody is fud'ing, we are saying Factom is in a downtrend, BTC uptrend and Factom has already been pumped recently and is retracing to previous levels and has no buy support at any level. Also we are months and months, maybe even over a year, for the developments to finish and full line of products to be released. M2 will increase the price of an already expensive Factoid to entry credit ratio? Please stop this non sense, you guys are the ones who look like lunatics, telling people to buy in a downtrend. People who have been saying to buy since 320k or more and look where we are now. Nobody is going to be a prophet and tell us all the little swings, sure it might go from 240-270k big deal, why would you sell 270k if it's about to "moon". Do you see what I mean? Traders don't listen to forums first of all. These posts are for newbie investors who will make the mistake of buying now and cry and panic sell when we dump under 200k and this will crash bad. Just hold until manipulation is over or they let up or some major big news comes to justify a price increase.

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

For expressing concern? Big deal a mini pump of 220-260k? Exactly nice profit if you SOLD. Why are people selling at these prices? To buy lower. I don't get why you guys just won't admit you are stuck in either a bad long or have been holding since 300k lol. Only thing that makes sense. Nobody is fud'ing, we are saying Factom is in a downtrend, BTC uptrend and Factom has already been pumped recently and is retracing to previous levels and has no buy support at any level. Also we are months and months, maybe even over a year, for the developments to finish and full line of products to be released. M2 will increase the price of an already expensive Factoid to entry credit ratio? Please stop this non sense, you guys are the ones who look like lunatics, telling people to buy in a downtrend. People who have been saying to buy since 320k or more and look where we are now. Nobody is going to be a prophet and tell us all the little swings, sure it might go from 240-270k big deal, why would you sell 270k if it's about to "moon". Do you see what I mean? Traders don't listen to forums first of all. These posts are for newbie investors who will make the mistake of buying now and cry and panic sell when we dump under 200k and this will crash bad. Just hold until manipulation is over or they let up or some major big news comes to justify a price increase.

that's why newbies are easily to be tricked by your words
that's why they bought at peak price of Strat and POT,...
that's why they missed nice profit of factom from 20k to 27k by listening to your word and put buy at 150k
that's why HuhHuh? oh yeah , "a non-technical trader who likes to give bad advise. Then when thing goes oppositely, you switch side right away and pretend to be smart"
that's why Huh? oh yeah, "people call you a TROLL"

and "don't pretend that you are helping newbies. I have observed you for 2 months so i know that you only take advantage from newbies with your words for your own profit  Grin

god bless you  Grin Grin
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:54:11 AM

https://twitter.com/factom/status/807272283224076288
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:10:45 AM

Buy walls are probably there to force orders in front of 250k so they can build up and then dump on them.

Thats what i thought aswell, but already 12k sold into it so now i believe its a genuine buyorder.

Cant it be a Big Holder willing to Dump his bags....

Don't think so, cause his first batch of 16K FCT buy order got eaten and his second batch is also partly eaten now. So it seems he really wanted to buy FCT for this price as dumping it now would not make sense anymore..

Yes You are right. I saw that 41 BTC buy order get eaten slowly, means it was a genuine Buyer.....

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:26:11 AM

What you arent seeing is that the 60 BTC was dumped over a single Buy Order. The person who put the 60 BTC buy order may be foolish according to you, But that is what we call accumulation. Also for the price to be dumped at your price of 150K will take 450 BTC. so just dream. Or you are trying to accumulate between 24-25K by saying people to dump as its not worth it.

You say that Factom has a Long term future, then why dont you stop barking here. Atleast you should understand that no one is taking you seriously so why waste energy here. you are just a shameless person who keeps returning even after getting insulted.

people here should start ignoring this guy and he will stop himself .....

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:06:38 PM

I dont think we should engage in discussion with papou.
I came across him some couple times and I have noticed how he constantly changes his stance on things.
One day he's a true believer and then next he's a hardcore critic and then he becomes back a believer and so forth, like he's schizophrenic.
If you cant stand for something then you will fall for anything
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:09:19 PM

I dont think we should engage in discussion with papou.
I came across him some couple times and I have noticed how he constantly changes his stance on things.
One day he's a true believer and then next he's a hardcore critic and then he becomes back a believer and so forth, like he's schizophrenic.
If you cant stand for something then you will fall for anything

He is just invested or not and a combination of arrogance and naivety makes him believe he could write prices up or down. 
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: