Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:18:55 PM

it contains a reference to something that HTers aren't allowed to know about.  At least not while they are still buying XPY by the thousands.  

"Ima gunna be rich in just two more weeks."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

Does it strike anyone as funny that his only posts to HT in over 24 hours are these two below?

Some "fearless leader".... Really standing strong for his "followers".

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:22:19 PM

I know MrCoins is actually a very nice person, who is very devoted.

I would love to know what information that comment is based on.

Also this question has been asked a few times but I can't find the answer.  If those emails last night were released by a hacker, why were the google archives blocked so quickly?   Wouldn't the hacker want to keep them up for maximum damage?   Or did GAW complain directly to google to have them shut down?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

Another 125,000 to a new address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PCy73Vk3jZCv32dSN9MhtSXCM3JLbBNLL4.htm

Anyone have an idea as to what is going on with all of these large moves of XPY?  Most of these seem to be made to brand new addresses. My knowledge of how all of this works is fairly limited, am I missing something about these transactions?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
systematicdeception

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:31:21 PM

Poor guy.. At least he took his own advice and "owned it"...

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:31:36 PM

Also this question has been asked a few times but I can't find the answer.  If those emails last night were released by a hacker, why were the google archives blocked so quickly?   Wouldn't the hacker want to keep them up for maximum damage?   Or did GAW complain directly to google to have them shut down?

Ideas in no particular order
- hacker/disgruntled GAW insider got cold feet after seeing the instantaneous shitshow this caused
- these groups were set up by GAW to facilitate the SEC response and they are so dumb they didn't realize everything was public
- deliberate leak by Josh because somewhere in his addled brain this will get him out of the SEC investigation/other criminal charges because he can say he got "hacked, LOL sorry kthxbi!"
-

Not that I wish criminal charges against anybody, but it sure would help push along my credit card dispute if they'd lock him up already.
systematicdeception

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:32:23 PM

Oh wow...Found on HT... This is too perfect... Except what they don't realize is that this is JOSH'S MOTTO against them!

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:40:08 PM

Poor guy.. At least he took his own advice and "owned it"...

Kind of pisses me off that shaerox was able to buy a bunch of paycoin but missed payment on a bunch of his btcjam loans. What a fucking mook.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

- hacker/disgruntled GAW insider got cold feet after seeing the instantaneous shitshow this caused
- these groups were set up by GAW to facilitate the SEC response and they are so dumb they didn't realize everything was public
- deliberate leak by Josh because somewhere in his addled brain this will get him out of the SEC investigation/other criminal charges because he can say he got "hacked, LOL sorry kthxbi!"

DMCA takedown notice is also a possibility, although I'm not sure if it would work that quickly.

Regardless, enough juicy bits have been archived, I wish I had more time to read all this. It looks like for the last couple of months at least GAW has been operating from dump to dump, i.e. an invoice comes in, it's ignored until it's followed by legal threats, then miraculously it gets paid if it's deemed important, otherwise continues to be ignored. Like the BTC.com installment ($1 million purchase LOL), that one was important apparently. But the electric bill wasn't, let's just shut the hashlets down, who cares.
popejubs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:54:10 PM

DMCA takedown notice is also a possibility, although I'm not sure if it would work that quickly.

Regardless, enough juicy bits have been archived, I wish I had more time to read all this. It looks like for the last couple of months at least GAW has been operating from dump to dump, i.e. an invoice comes in, it's ignored until it's followed by legal threats, then miraculously it gets paid if it's deemed important, otherwise continues to be ignored. Like the BTC.com installment ($1 million purchase LOL), that one was important apparently. But the electric bill wasn't, let's just shut the hashlets down, who cares.

Was that email about the power bill archived?
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:57:25 PM

-

The emails were already setup to go to the groups.  Maybe it had something to do with what Suchmoon said about them using gmail as the email provider.  The genius part and the reason you know they really are geniuses at work is that the google groups were all set to public.  By default spiders do not crawl google groups so unless you knew the URLs nobody would ever see the groups anyway.  What happened yesterday is that the URLs were posted in this thread making all of the geniuses emails publicly visible.

The reasons they went offline while people were viewing them is someone made them non-public.  I did notice a conspicuous absence of vlad during all of that.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:57:55 PM

1,000,000$ domain-name purchase was more important than paying for the electric bills  Grin

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:58:44 PM

Was that email about the power bill archived?

I don't know if it was archived, but it was quoted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10650588#msg10650588
systematicdeception

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:00:21 PM

The emails were already setup to go to the groups.  Maybe it had something to do with what Suchmoon said about them using gmail as the email provider.  The genius part and the reason you know they really are geniuses at work is that the google groups were all set to public.  By default spiders do not crawl google groups so unless you knew the URLs nobody would ever see the groups anyway.  What happened yesterday is that the URLs were posted in this thread making all of the geniuses emails publicly visible.

The reasons they went offline while people were viewing them is someone made them non-public.  I did notice a conspicuous absence of vlad during all of that.

+1 ^^ This is the most accurate representation of what took place. Anyone who has knowledge of Google Apps for Work knows that this is exactly what happened. There was no hack. These fools simply set their groups to public.

Groups are commonly used as a "catch all" inbox for say, accounting@gawminers.com, so that multiple people can receive those emails.

These idiots just didn't set it up properly and someone got lucky and found them.

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:04:44 PM

The reasons they went offline while people were viewing them is someone made them non-public.  I did notice a conspicuous absence of vlad during all of that.

+1 ^^ This is the most accurate representation of what took place. Anyone who has knowledge of Google Apps for Work knows that this is exactly what happened. There was no hack. These fools simply set their groups to public.

Groups are commonly used as a "catch all" inbox for say, accounting@gawminers.com, so that multiple people can receive those emails.

These idiots just didn't set it up properly and someone got lucky and found them.

Surely top of the line cryptography and computer programming experts who are capable or reinventing currency (old-school and digital) and global economy are capable of setting up Google Apps for Work.  CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS. . .     Roll Eyes  
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:05:28 PM

1,000,000$ domain-name purchase was more important than paying for the electric bills  Grin
It was so they had something they could sell off during bankruptcy.

Either that, or depending on the terms of the sale if they didn't make payment after a set time the domain would revert to the old owner and previous payments would be forfeit. It isn't unheard of.

Imagine the publicity if they lost btc.com. Power going out in a DC? You can spin that. Losing BTC.com due to nonpayment? That's way more public and way harder to spin.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:05:32 PM

what you mean got lucky and found them. this link or? https://groups.google.com/a/geniusesatwork.com

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:07:36 PM

Thank you for explaining this. Definitely sounds like something GAW would do.
trixter

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:12:10 PM

I did not do anything.
You guys should be safe with yourselves.
Anything illegally taken will not be admissible.

Be safe!

I am not quite sure that is how it works.  The inadmissibility of illegally obtained evidence is largely for criminal trials because it stems from a 4th amendment violation.  The  4th amendment does not protect against other non-government actors.  Even in criminal  trials there have been convictions based upon evidence gathered from non-government informants illegally.  In civil trials, which is what anyone here would likely be involved in (I personally have already contacted my lawyer to form a class action suit), admissibility is generally easier.  The only concern becomes whether or not the  emails can be authenticated.  The DKIM signatures should authenticate them unless it can be proved that the signatures are faked, for example someone breaks into their server and gets the private key and can then generate anything.  

Generally speaking the plaintiff would not have to prove that someone did not break in (proving a negative is always difficult) but rather GAW would have to assert a defense stating the emails are not valid because someone broke in and provide evidence that someone in fact did break in, that the private key was probably compromised, etc.  Then its up to the majority of jurors to decide which side they believe.  It would be less likely that a judge would just disallow the evidence but rather leave it to the jury to decide if they believe it to be trustworthy in this situation (although anything really can happen in the courtroom).

Civil trials are preponderance of the evidence not beyond reasonable doubt and you only need 2/3 of the jurors so its often easier to win a civil case than a criminal case.  When officers of a company commit crimes as part of their business practice, especially fraud or deceit, it becomes easier to pierce the corporate veil and go after personal assets and  other holdings outside of what the company has left.  

I am not a lawyer, I am just a poor law student trying to get a job to pay for school after 20+ years working in the computer industry.  Hire me to develop your next bitcoin app so you can take over the world Cheesy
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:12:21 PM

It was so they had something they could sell off during bankruptcy.

Either that, or depending on the terms of the sale if they didn't make payment after a set time the domain would revert to the old owner and previous payments would be forfeit. It isn't unheard of.

Imagine the publicity if they lost btc.com. Power going out in a DC? You can spin that. Losing BTC.com due to nonpayment? That's way more public and way harder to spin.

Exactly. The domain is in escrow. The escrow agent told them it will be returned to the seller on the 20th.

https://archive.today/iKu2N

Pages: « 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: