Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 07:19:30 AM

This was posted 10 hours ago on HT and it s a very material event.  This is equivalent of doing a massive subsidy (inflation) cut which is what I said would have to happen before XPY can make a major sustainable move up.

"With no more Hashstakers being sold by Gaw only Primes will be able stake after these stakers are finished.This brings me to the question how much are Primes really worth in USD."

If anyone has good knowledge about this, please feel free to add some color.  Like how much inflation exactly will be removed overnight due to no more hashstakers?

This is GREAT news!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:28:03 AM

This was posted 10 hours ago on HT and it s a very material event.  This is equivalent of doing a massive subsidy (inflation) cut which is what I said would have to happen before XPY can make a major sustainable move up.

"With no more Hashstakers being sold by Gaw only Primes will be able stake after these stakers are finished.This brings me to the question how much are Primes really worth in USD."

If anyone has good knowledge about this, please feel free to add some color.  Like how much inflation exactly will be removed overnight due to no more hashstakers?

This is GREAT news!

I don't really follow what GAW does that much other than this thread, what is the difference between the hashstakers and the primes again? and how are they going about removing hashstakers? I really can't be assed looking it up myself but might be able to help you figure out profitability.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 07:37:45 AM

PAY1Hq8qT43yaamrr93a3kauu2effTEMim  This use to be the address that corresponded to the supposed Craig account.  It paid out the same as the number of stakers that he possessed.  That is, if Craig even exists?  It started out with around 69,000 XPY and now has nearly doubled.  No coins have left the wallet.  Kinda weird.

Wait a minute.  Who is Craig - a big early investor?  So these 130k XPY, are these hashstaker coins?  And none have been sold?  If that's the case isn't that odd?  You would assume some profit taking or if it's a scam some serious dumping.

If this us true, this supports my theory of a long term plan, a plan where we are now in the accumulation phase which appears to be nearing completion of there are now no more hashstakers being sold.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:55:25 AM

oh please. thats just pure BS

tx: 30ddbc3505bb6f814c190ac26f053c10879adf8c0c5b61257bb30fabe29eefd6

here you can see transactions downstream AND upstream that end up on bittrex, cryptsy, paybase, zendcloud that come directly from premine. those inputs create like 20 of these 50k adds probably used for exact same purposes. siphoning shit to be sold

it also links at least rich list #5 and #6

the idea that GAW is accumulating shit is idiotic to the fullest
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:03:20 AM

I haven't seen so much bad press and angry trolls for any alt.  ever.

Give a plausible explanations how after all of this, XPY is still often number one in volume and the price hasn't collapsed to 5 cents.  Especially given the massive inflation and supposed premine dumping.

It doesn't add up.  It can't be trader given the grand has been down.  Someone is buying up all the XPY.

neochronos

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:16:19 AM

Give a plausible explanations how after all of this, XPY is still often number one in volume and the price hasn't collapsed to 5 cents.  Especially given the massive inflation and supposed premine dumping.
It doesn't add up.  It can't be trader given the grand has been down.  Someone is buying up all the XPY.

Do you not know how to read the Volume column on coinmarketcap.com or do you think others won't?
Volume wise Paycoin is not even top 10 for the past 24 hours, even ReddCoin ranked #42 had higher volume.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:17:45 AM

Re: Craig
It was established months ago Craig does not and never did exist. The name was cooked up and assigned when the "champion list" was first published last summer. It was/is an internal GAW bot/wallet/whatever you want to call it. In fact, many of the major players in that list to this day are not real. The few that were are no longer active or supporting the cause. It all comes down to producing the smoke and mirrors needed to create an elusion of A. activity and B. success that simply does not map out to reality and can be proven in court.

Scott-
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:21:53 AM

I haven't seen so much bad press and angry trolls for any alt.  ever.

Well that i did notice as well, i also notice some one/group constant bash this project but as soon as the price drops its being bought like crazy
Just my 2 cents
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:29:41 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 08:47:14 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Re: Craig
It was established months ago Craig does not and never did exist. The name was cooked up and assigned when the "champion list" was first published last summer. It was/is an internal GAW bot/wallet/whatever you want to call it. In fact, many of the major players in that list to this day are not real. The few that were are no longer active or supporting the cause. It all comes down to producing the smoke and mirrors needed to create an elusion of A. activity and B. success that simply does not map out to reality and can be proven in court.

Scott-

Ok, perfectly logical explanation.

So all of these various wallets or "investors" must then be XPY insiders.  Correct?  I actually suspected the same thing cause that's how I would have done it.  If you have a big longer term plan, why sell so much of the pie to outsiders.  But appearin to sell a big piece of the pie looks good and decentralized-ish.

So if these huge wallets are insiders, then why haven't they dumped?  Why have they grown but haven't sold on the way down?

What kind of scam coin is this where insiders who know what's coming don't dump:  not at the high of $20+ and not after a 95% selloff?

That makes no sense at all.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:34:24 AM

Well that i did notice as well, i also notice some one/group constant bash this project but as soon as the price drops its being bought like crazy
Just my 2 cents

I get private messages from quite a few guys like you who tend to agree with me but it seems the massive bashing here scares most from posting counter arguments.

It seems like there is a massive concerted effort to either drop the XPY price for mass accumulation or someone is trying to outright destroy XPY but can't because some deep pockets are buying it all up.

Too many things about XPY don't add up and to me it all points to a longer term plan which would mean a massive move up is coming very soon.

Especially if they just killed the [outsider] hyper inflation and significantly reduced the subsidy by stopping the sale of hashstakers.

Once again, you kill the inflation prior to a big move up.  Exactly what I said a few days ago would need to happen and exactly what I would do.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:46:11 AM

Do you not know how to read the Volume column on coinmarketcap.com or do you think others won't?
Volume wise Paycoin is not even top 10 for the past 24 hours, even ReddCoin ranked #42 had higher volume.

Do you not know how to read the simple number one spot on cryptsy nearly everyday?

Anybody with a clue knows most exchanges, especially Asian ones, massively inflate [fake] the volume of certain coins so using coinmarket-cap is pointless and totally misleading.

In addition, over 70% of XPY's volume is on cryptsy so if you simply know how to read 1st Place volume on cryptsy you would know that somehow, XPY, a supposed total scam, after 3 months of  supposed insider and premine dumping, massive negative news and massive angry trolling, still shows huge strength on massive buying/accumulation and still [regularly] has top [number 1] volume.

This is a more factual observation than anything on coinmarketcap, as far as volume goes.

Show me one hyper inflation shitcoin/scamcoin that has done this since the beginning of crypto.

Never.  This has never happened and it defies all logic; therefore, there is more to XPY than meets the eye and that is what I invest in. 

Opportunities which everyone else ignore and completely miss because they're scared due to listening to trolls who make nothing but fear based reactionary arguments.

There are maybe 3 rational people here making logical [anti XPY] arguments, the rest are trolls and now I'm nearly certain they are paid sock puppets. 

Just like I said on the NAUT thread a week ago:  "Thank you so much for all your hard work in helping me buy a currency well below its true value."

Cheers!

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:04:48 AM

so it seems this house of cards is having huge problems.
from 3 up to 6 days and still people cant withdraw their money from paybase. yes i would definetly put my money somewhere that denies access to it. lets wait for the "we got hacked"-announcement

no progress with their foundation. just Mr Ganzas word which is worth as much as his space drone with mastercard sticker

queue shadow ban
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:09:46 AM

from 3 up to 6 days and still people cant withdraw their money from paybase. yes i would definetly put my money somewhere that denies access to it. lets wait for the "we got hacked"-announcement

Has this ever happened before?

Who is withdrawing from paybase, hashstakers or who exactly?

Those withdrawing from PayBase, are they withdrawing cash, BTC, XPY or what?

If it's BTC or cash, would that come directly from having to sell/convert XPY?

Just trying to figure out if there is a logical reason for such a delay and if so what would be the next logical step.

Cheers!

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:17:16 AM

Vlad2Vlad:
xpy and btc both affected

i guess there could be legit reasons but there is no excuse for not communicating. they drive down customer trust for no reason
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:18:27 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:37:51 AM by Crestington

Has this ever happened before?

Who is withdrawing from paybase, hashstakers or who exactly?

Those withdrawing from PayBase, are they withdrawing cash, BTC, XPY or what?

If it's BTC or cash, would that come directly from having to sell/convert XPY?

Just trying to figure out if there is a logical reason for such a delay and if so what would be the next logical step.

Cheers!

How come you aren't posting on hashtalk if you like XPY so much? I bet you Josh would give you a job as lead shiller and technical artista of the church of GAW but you would have to be ok with being paid in XPY in which you can dump on bagholders Wink
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:24:50 AM

How come you aren't posting on hashtalk if you like XPY so much? I bet you Josh would give you a job as lead shiller and technical artista of the church of GAW but you would have to be ok with being paid in XPY in which you can dump in the market.

I've been asked to post on a lot of forums, like Cryptocointalk and others but I don't have time.

As for HT, I opened an account 2 days ago and now it won't let me log-in.  It says error/forbidden I think.

I tried to open a new account but get forbidden again.

So I'm not sure, I never even posted once so why would I get banned.  I have had some bad arguments with Garza on here but if I never posted to HT I dont see how he could know it's me.

Well, I did use Vlad2Vlad as my alias.  haha, but I doubt he sifts through all new accounts.

I would love to "shill" for any coin where all I do is post what I believe.  Would be great.

I wouldn't sell any of my shilling XPY right now since [so far] everything points to some bigger plan and a big potential boom [soon].

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:28:51 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:40:53 AM by skinnyboy

Having read the last page or so I'm baffled and left wondering how it became a "praise all things GAW" thread when initially it wasn't...

Yet the list of issues continues to grow.

Nothing in code to prevent previously unannounced hyperinflation
No hybrid flex block chain nonsense
No Walmart
No Amazon
No 100000 merchants
Paybase delayed (then launched with zero functionality except changing xpy for btc)
Buying xpy with credit cards (TOS violation)
No Q&A on 7th Jan
No Q&A on 14th Jan
No show at Miami.
Honour program "delayed"
Honour program ended without starting.
No proof of control of xpy and hyper inflationary prime wallets being handed over to so called "xpy foundation"
No big retailer with name unannounced.
*edit to add further suggestions*
No $20 floor
No Mastercard (as per recent announcment)
No visa card (I remembered that one myself! On the website it was called a "hypass card".  What BS)

If just one of the people here posting in favour of this xpy business can provide a list of success stories that is even half the length of my incomplete list, I'll reconsider my opinion.

But you wont be able to.

Because there have been zero success stories so far.  Not one.  Just lies, obfuscation and doublespeak.

I'm pretty sure I missed a few bits from my list as well, so if anyone feels like pointing out anything I've missed, please do.

And, for the record, and to my great shame, I AM a former koolaide drinker.  Yes, a little part of my soul cringes every time I say that out loud.

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:30:19 AM

gotta add latest debacle, The Mastercard to your list  Grin + of course this thing with zen/paybase locking everyone's money for 3-6 days and still going on

vlad is kinda like this guy:

then queue the hanging rope and read death notice on next days paper  Undecided
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:35:57 AM

I'm pretty sure I missed a few bits from my list as well, so if anyone feels like pointing out anything I've missed, please do.

$20 floor. Is it Monday yet ? Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

How come you aren't posting on hashtalk if you like XPY so much? I bet you Josh would give you a job as lead shiller and technical artista of the church of GAW but you would have to be ok with being paid in XPY in which you can dump in the market.

I've been asked to post on a lot of forums, like Cryptocointalk and others but I don't have time.

As for HT, I opened an account 2 days ago and now it won't let me log-in.  It says error/forbidden I think.

I tried to open a new account but get forbidden again.

So I'm not sure, I never even posted once so why would I get banned.  I have had some bad arguments with Garza on here but if I never posted to HT I dont see how he could know it's me.

Well, I did use Vlad2Vlad as my alias.  haha, but I doubt he sifts through all new accounts.

I would love to "shill" for any coin where all I do is post what I believe.  Would be great.

I wouldn't sell any of my shilling XPY right now since [so far] everything points to some bigger plan and a big potential boom [soon].

That all depends on what your endgame is, profit is profit.

They should really fix their forums and also never really argue or ban anyone, you should never need to moderate harshly. If you don't moderate anything then there is nothing you can complain about since it's full transperancy.

I've never really signed up to hashtalk myself, I've seen a few posts but it was messy to get around, I guess we'll see how it all unfolds since they have a lot of work to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: