Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:22:55 PM

When did they do this?  I saw the record when I posted earlier about the DKIM stuff, which makes me think that it was removed after my post talking about how they could invalidate old messages (or rather make them so you cant validate them).  If the timing fits then it is likely they are reading this thread and reacting to what is being said.

edit: I did not go direct so it may have been cached when I checked

I take that back, MXToolbox had an issue with TXT record lookups.

The key is still there and is 1024bit in lenght.

EDIT:

Trixter: is MXToolbox right when saying there isn't any TXT record on the domain?

I'm able to pull it at https://www.mail-tester.com/spf-dkim-check but there is no say if this is a cached record or not.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:25:20 PM

I believe Trixter is right regarding Google's implementation of DKIM, only Google has access to the private key ever.  Google also has a minimum key lenght of 1024 bits which makes it very secure. Bitcoin Bar is going around saying you can break a 512bit key for $75, well as this was setup sometime in last November the key was a minimum of 1024.

Side note, as I was reading on the subject, I noticed that GAW removed the DKIM key from their DNS... Why would a company make itself less secure? (no need to answer)

When did they do this?  I saw the record when I posted earlier about the DKIM stuff, which makes me think that it was removed after my post talking about how they could invalidate old messages (or rather make them so you cant validate them).  If the timing fits then it is likely they are reading this thread and reacting to what is being said.

edit: I did not go direct so it may have been cached when I checked

edit: old  record for historical (hysterical?) purposes
Code:
MXTB-PWS3v2 47ms
  0  l.gtld-servers.net  192.41.162.30  NON-AUTH  46 ms  Received 4 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR    NS ns1.p12.dynect.net,NS ns3.p12.dynect.net,NS ns2.p12.dynect.net,NS ns4.p12.dynect.net, 

1  ns2.p12.dynect.net  204.13.250.12  AUTH  0 ms  Received 1 Answers , rcode=NO_ERROR    TXT v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCVCMmaiSf0bERbtZhTLOtFTDE5TAVEAKYKwaszWwsKbjCB4KpJ0f5Y2nQGDGjOH6CZxC8DYGzvK1k47y3GCapq9K3Eg0MW+zVEGnltpqOFSX0PlM9rhNfeJWrhGfOnliumQUXpVfhlHiHtSkxdxd2+StUFrBkob0wJxJdYO3GAbwIDAQAB, 

They are definitely reading. HTers, not so much. I mean, his name is Roger Ver. His name is Roger Ver. His name is Roger Ver . . .
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:26:31 PM

Anyone can remove the dns txt, it's not put by Google

bt234

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:27:56 PM

XPY may live, but Paybase is dead, I have never seen such unprofessional display and lack of communication for on online wallet / exchange, does GAW not know
everything about online wallet / exchange is trust and confidence; it is completely shattered now and people are just hoping to be able to get their funds out ASAP
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:31:38 PM

Trixter: is MXToolbox right when saying there isn't any TXT record on the domain?

I'm able to pull it at https://www.mail-tester.com/spf-dkim-check but there is no say if this is a cached record or not.

lets find out shall we?

host -t ns gawminers.com
Code:
gawminers.com name server ns2.p12.dynect.net.
gawminers.com name server ns1.p12.dynect.net.
gawminers.com name server ns4.p12.dynect.net.
gawminers.com name server ns3.p12.dynect.net.

host -t txt gaw._domainkey.geniusesatwork.com ns1.p12.dynect.net
Code:
Using domain server:
Name: ns1.p12.dynect.net.
Address: 208.78.70.12#53
Aliases:

gaw._domainkey.geniusesatwork.com descriptive text "v=DKIM1\; k=rsa\; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCVCMmaiSf0bERbtZhTLOtFTDE5TAVEAKYKwaszWwsKbjCB4KpJ0f5Y2nQGDGjOH6CZxC8DYGzvK1k47y3GCapq9K3Eg0MW+zVEGnltpqOFSX0PlM9rhNfeJWrhGfOnliumQUXpVfhlHiHtSkxdxd2+StUFrBkob0wJxJdYO3GAbwIDAQAB"

it appears to still be there from their primary DNS servers.
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:42:28 PM

I thought about digging through all of these emails, updating the article and/or writing a new one...but, I hardly think that is even necessary at this point.  I guess it is time to get started on one detailing the end / aftermath of GAW's collapse, and moving on to other subjects.  That is, unless I can get even more insight than these leaks can provide.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:47:27 PM

People really should read back a few pages before wasting thousands of keystrokes on speculation about things that are already well known. In particular I would read where I noticed an email in the list from Scott Booth which he verified was indeed real:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10651942#msg10651942

Get real. There were at least 50,000 Emails in that dump last night. It would take someone a year just to write them, not even getting into all of the links and pictures and voicemails and then the DKIM signatures that are in them. If you are an idiot solipsist and just can't accept that truth can be known I think you are in the wrong thread.

P.S: This post is mainly meant for trixter and PC. PC is already on ignore, and now you are as well aptley named wall o text poster. See you never, forget to write! Buhbyes!

This thread is moving so fast and there is so much trolling and FUD that it's impossible to discern what's really going on.

Yesterday morning I saw a screenshot posted here where coinbrief said the emails they leaked were in fact faked.

Was that screenshot legit, were those leaked emails which dropped the price 2 nights ago to .0011, in fact fakes?

Cause now I'm seeing a 50,000 email dump?

WTF is going on?  Are these real or not and who has the most to gain if they're being faked?

If this is all FUD, it is the biggest most elaborate FUD I have ever seen.

Thanks for any clarification!  I hope Coinbrief posts to clarify once and for all or better yet, write another article to clarify or add some color.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:49:01 PM

XPY may live, but Paybase is dead, I have never seen such unprofessional display and lack of communication for on online wallet / exchange, does GAW not know
everything about online wallet / exchange is trust and confidence; it is completely shattered now and people are just hoping to be able to get their funds out ASAP

Amazingly enough there are some morons on HT saying they are trying to send more BTC there today. Could be pure shill action of course, but that lot is a special kind of fucking stupid. Something for sure though, is that these idiots have not brought up the price drop, specifically if someone had an XPY sell order in place when Paybase went down (or intended to make a sale). There was some circle jerking about how GAW and TeamXPY were so great because they wanted EVERYONE to cancel their orders that were in place when Paybase went down (supposedly saving them from paying 1/3 more for XPY when PB comes back), and not a single one of these Spiderman underpants wearing imbeciles said anything about the SELL orders (or intentions) which of course would benefit the users. If you had a 1,000 XPY sell order @ .0035 BTC (3.5BTC) in when Paybase went down would you want to get your 3.5 BTC or would you rather instead have your XPY back, which are now worth 2.2 BTC?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:49:36 PM

I thought about digging through all of these emails, updating the article and/or writing a new one...but, I hardly think that is even necessary at this point.  I guess it is time to get started on one detailing the end / aftermath of GAW's collapse, and moving on to other subjects.  That is, unless I can get even more insight than these leaks can provide.

I think you should still write an article that way hashtalkers will see it. (they will never dig through this thread)

It's also just a lot of info to digest, would be nice if someone would pick out the important parts and summarize it.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:49:49 PM

Coinbrief,

Thanks for posting.

Can you comment on the screenshot posted here yesterday where you guys said the leaked emails you wrote an article about were in fact faked and you were certain of it.

Please verify if you guys did in fact verify those leaked emails were faked and if not please add some color regarding these other recently leaked emails.  

Thank you!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:52:12 PM

People really should read back a few pages before wasting thousands of keystrokes on speculation about things that are already well known. In particular I would read where I noticed an email in the list from Scott Booth which he verified was indeed real:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10651942#msg10651942

Get real. There were at least 50,000 Emails in that dump last night. It would take someone a year just to write them, not even getting into all of the links and pictures and voicemails and then the DKIM signatures that are in them. If you are an idiot solipsist and just can't accept that truth can be known I think you are in the wrong thread.

P.S: This post is mainly meant for trixter and PC. PC is already on ignore, and now you are as well aptley named wall o text poster. See you never, forget to write! Buhbyes!

Yesterday morning I saw a screenshot posted here where coinbrief said the emails they leaked were in fact faked.
...snip...

The message you quoted was attacking me for proving the high reliability of the DKIM signatures, which indicates that the emails are most likely genuine.  This is apparently something Paul Revere does not want discussed.

If you scroll back a few pages you can find a post by me which details why this is the case.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:52:41 PM

IANAL but I doubt SEC wants to actually talk to any GAW customers except a few large-ish ones perhaps. The stuff they're requesting about customers is mostly regular business accounting, they'd need all that to conduct any decent investigation. Also GAW's failure to produce such business records would be quite important by itself.

Impossible to keep up with this thread lol, but just want to respond to the above: one reason the SEC wants the data of customers is almost certainly to determine if they are "sophisticated investors". If this paycoin thing is deemed a(n unregistered) security, then its illegal to sell it unsophisticated investors. Before anyone aks: sophisticated in this context basically means rich.

In general investors/customers should not fear the SEC, its not illegal to buy these things, nor to get scammed. If anything, the SEC is doing its thing to protect them.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:55:18 PM

Coinbrief,

Thanks for posting.

Can you comment on the screenshot posted here yesterday where you guys said the leaked emails you wrote an article about were in fact faked and you were certain of it.

Please verify if you guys did in fact verify those leaked emails were faked and if not please add some color regarding these other recently leaked emails.  

Thank you!

Yeah they verrified it to your face dumb dumb, you keep repeating the same drivel expecting different results.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10649228#msg10649228

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mr Felt

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:56:10 PM

Thanks for the twitter follow, @CyberWarfaRRe.  You have a top-flight team.

http://rightrelevance.com/team
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:59:18 PM

Coinbrief,

Thanks for posting.

Thank you!

Coinbrief never said the leaked emails were faked. You are probably referring to this post made by a user who is NOT Coinbrief:

After this was posted the OP admitted he was an idiot and resigned from his position as paid mouthpiece. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10647824#msg10647824
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:00:14 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 12:22:21 AM by Paul Revere

I thought about digging through all of these emails, updating the article and/or writing a new one...but, I hardly think that is even necessary at this point.  I guess it is time to get started on one detailing the end / aftermath of GAW's collapse, and moving on to other subjects.  That is, unless I can get even more insight than these leaks can provide.

I think you should still write an article that way hashtalkers will see it. (they will never dig through this thread)

It's also just a lot of info to digest, would be nice if someone would pick out the important parts and summarize it.

Not only that, but the general consensus on HT is that the Coin Brief article was libelous and that you will soon be retracting your story.

Edit to add: I got ninja'd by Jimmothy. I was looking for that thread on HT, there are a bunch of idiots on there going on about how the article is false, even after PC fan admitted he was wrong and resigned from HT.

This is the thread on HT: https://hashtalk.org/topic/32996/coinbrief-article-update/100

Found another post I was thinking of:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33111/what-exactly-is-going-on-can-someone-post-an-unbiased-account/11

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:01:13 AM

That is interesting Rishabh Jain with an h is complete different to Rishabh Jain without the h.  The original big shot investor has worldwidecoining and Livingstone whatever plastered all over his social media.

That fake screen shot Vlad2Vlad if I recall correctly the drug addled PCFan was attempting to show everyone how easy it is to fake posts, screen shots etc.

School name?
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:04:31 AM

And after all of this, this is what mr. Garza  publish to the HT forum?  Huh Huh
https://hashtalk.org/topic/33128/pc-fan-petition/1

GAWCEO GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

PC Fan Petition

PCFan is gone to a misunderstanding. Thankfully it was cleared up last night.

I am making a petition to call them back! We need them!

I sign first
@GAWCEO

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:08:28 AM

LMFAO! I saw the PCFan petition thread and skipped over it, I had no idea that the great almighty GAWCEO came out of hiding to try to rally the troops to bring back a deserter from the cult. Just shows you what the priorities are. Fuck reality, it is all about what the cultmembers think. The last of the old guard waking up and running out on the cult is serious to a cult leader.  It is all about keeping the scam going for ONE MORE DAY, and then the next day, repeat.

Mr Felt

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:12:49 AM

LMFAO! I saw the PCFan petition thread and skipped over it, I had no idea that the great almighty GAWCEO came out of hiding to try to rally the troops to bring back a deserter from the cult. Just shows you what the priorities are. Fuck reality, it is all about what the cultmembers think. The last of the old guard waking up and running out on the cult is serious to a cult leader.  It is all about keeping the scam going for ONE MORE DAY, and then the next day, repeat.

He's re-establishing some friends and allies by shifting the conversation to something he and other koolaid drinkers can agree on.  To some degree: don't hate the player, hate the game (e.g., not a terrible tactic if you look at the objectives and potential payoff).  However, people need to learn to recognize that they're in a game first.  Right now, there are still too many docile Trumans out there.
Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: