Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 [1892] 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:04:41 PM

"The birthplace of cryptocurrencies"

oh please

Arrogant?
Presumptious?
Factually incorrect?
BS?

Parasitical copy at best. Riding on the coat tails of years of work by many, professing to be a beacon/sentinel of Crypto currency advocacy. HA fkin ha

One day you will learn that the world prefers to use the term Digital Currency. Crypto is geeky and marginal... but of course as the "birthplace" you already knew that... tsk! amateurs

Just what I was thinking! Judging from that photo of dull eyed slack jawed rather confused looking characters maybe they should change their Logo to

The Inbreeding of crypto currencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:13:53 PM

IDK what's up.

The only explanation I could come up with is that the price was never even close to $1 million and he somehow conned the seller/agent to go along with that PR story.

I don't know much about domain markets, but for example the mineral.com domain was quoted at $70k I think and sold for $25k. So if btc.com was discounted from $1m to e.g. $100k down payment + $25k for 12 months ($400k total) then Garza would have nearly paid it off (with GAW's funds) and could now be renting it out for $5k.

You and others have claimed this a couple of times (sometimes claiming to have evidence) but never produced any.

Why is it that you repeatedly ask for proof of things when the proof has already been presented multiple times? Shill is as shill does. The deal for BTC.com was detailed in the Email dump, and the price paid for Mineral was listed by the Domain reseller, and then later exposed by Homero himself as having been $25k rather than what was quoted. The contract for the Mineral purchase was revealed by Homero after he repeatedly claimed to have nothing to do with Mineral, and then started to claim that it had been stolen from him by Phil Vadala.

I'm not talking about mineral, I'm talking about the claim that btc.com was purchased for less than 1 million (over whatever time period). As far as I've seen that hasn't been proven by any leaks.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:16:52 PM

I saw an interesting theory that Vivien of the Bitconoist staff = ViK of BadBitcoin. It makes sense, as Vik has been described by Mike Johnson (Coinfire) as being on the GAW Payroll, and now this group of bottom feeders is openly in employ/collusion of/with Homero as well. Same job title for both the GAW connection and Bitconoist operation even. Anyone have any ideas about how to prove or disprove this?

P.S: Homero spewing his drug addled jibber jabber on BTC.com:

What an absolute and total punk.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:38:30 PM

I saw an interesting theory that Vivien of the Bitconoist staff = ViK of BadBitcoin. It makes sense, as Vik has been described by Mike Johnson (Coinfire) as being on the GAW Payroll, and now this group of bottom feeders is openly in employ/collusion of/with Homero as well. Same job title for both the GAW connection and Bitconoist operation even. Anyone have any ideas about how to prove or disprove this?

I think the only reason for this theory is some tenuous indication of ViK being female. If Coinfire could follow up with some more proof that would be great but for now I would file it under "highly doubtful".

IDK what's up.

The only explanation I could come up with is that the price was never even close to $1 million and he somehow conned the seller/agent to go along with that PR story.

I don't know much about domain markets, but for example the mineral.com domain was quoted at $70k I think and sold for $25k. So if btc.com was discounted from $1m to e.g. $100k down payment + $25k for 12 months ($400k total) then Garza would have nearly paid it off (with GAW's funds) and could now be renting it out for $5k.

You and others have claimed this a couple of times (sometimes claiming to have evidence) but never produced any.

Why is it that you repeatedly ask for proof of things when the proof has already been presented multiple times? Shill is as shill does. The deal for BTC.com was detailed in the Email dump, and the price paid for Mineral was listed by the Domain reseller, and then later exposed by Homero himself as having been $25k rather than what was quoted. The contract for the Mineral purchase was revealed by Homero after he repeatedly claimed to have nothing to do with Mineral, and then started to claim that it had been stolen from him by Phil Vadala.

Surprise surprise, ikeboy asking for evidence again. Actually I don't believe I ever claimed before that btc.com was purchased for less but if there is proof of me saying that I'll retract my statement (I could be getting senile and forgetting things). I came up with this "explanation" in the light of the recent Bitcoinist deal, which doesn't make any sense at the $1 million price point - why would a news site need an expensive domain.

Someone should tell ikeboy that EvilPanda is hiding and not paying anymore for trolling the forums and demanding proof.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:52:37 PM

I don't know if it's only me or someone else feels like that, but I'm loosing grip on the recent developments of this circus. There is so much shit that you have to need reading it on multiple forums to remember all the accusations, fake stories, excuses and lies Wink

It sounds like everybody wants to either fork or enforce control on Paycoin which is getting obsolete anyway. Everybody accuses everybody for stealing and everybody claims to defend simple muggles holding the shit.

Maybe anyone could write a summary of who is getting raped by who at the moment and are my hashlets doing ok Wink

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:01:50 PM

I don't know if it's only me or someone else feels like that, but I'm loosing grip on the recent developments of this circus. There is so much shit that you have to need reading it on multiple forums to remember all the accusations, fake stories, excuses and lies Wink

It sounds like everybody wants to either fork or enforce control on Paycoin which is getting obsolete anyway. Everybody accuses everybody for stealing and everybody claims to defend simple muggles holding the shit.

Maybe anyone could write a summary of who is getting raped by who at the moment and are my hashlets doing ok Wink

Your PNGs are fine, I don't think anything can affect them much. If you're concerned - make screenshots.

As to what's going on - no idea. I'm now very curious what will come out of the btc.com story. Not sure what else is happening. XPY is going up, so perhaps a fork is coming.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:08:21 PM

Your PNGs are fine, I don't think anything can affect them much. If you're concerned - make screenshots.

As to what's going on - no idea. I'm now very curious what will come out of the btc.com story. Not sure what else is happening. XPY is going up, so perhaps a fork is coming.

Checked the Blockchain, and what do I see?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

All these fools were convinced that the Hyperinflation was going away because the Prime Inflators were (mostly) "turned off" (NOT- just not online), and this recent blatant pump (with ALL of the Endless XPY holders in collusion) was a real price rise. Time to BUY, assholes! BUY XPY! LMFAO!  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:20:53 PM

IDK what's up.

Here are some emails between Josh and the domain reseller:

Subject:   Re: Domain name - BTC.com
Date:   08/01/2014 01:40:49 PM
To:   Mike Robertson <mike@domainguardians.com>

Hey Mike,

I am interested.

To be clear on  a few points, as you know domains are like btc itself, its
only worth what someone will pay. Additionally, being able to pay by btc
mutually benefits both us and the seller.

Having said that. I would offer the following:

Wire 100k in cash same day as the deal (could happen today). 25k a month
for 36 months.

15k paid in btc, 10k in a wire. (I can do the whole amount in BTC if they
want that)

Let me know. I am a real buyer.

*Josh Garza*
*CEO*
GAW
280 North Main Street, Suite 2
East Longmeadow, MA 01028

Toll Free: 888-978-4143
Direct Line: 413-206-2500
Fax: 413-206-7101
Josh@gaw.com

www. <http://www.gaw.com/>GAW.com <http://www.gaw.com/>

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Mike Robertson <mike@domainguardians.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply Josh.
>​
>​
>​
> The owner has set price expectations as follows:
>​
>​
>​
> *Buy It Now:* US$1.5M
>​
>​
>​
>                 OR
>​
>​
>​
> *Payment plan:*
>​
> Initial deposit: US$200,000 ($50K can be paid in BTC)
>​
> Monthly instalments: US$38,000 (1/4 of monthly payments can be made in BTC
> at the prevailing conversion rate)
>​
> Number of months: 36
>​
>​
>​
> If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t
> hesitate in contacting me.
>​
>​
>​
> Would you like to submit an offer or proposal?
>​
>​
>​
> Regards,
>​
>​
>​
> Mike
>​
>​
>​
>​
>​
> *From:* josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] *On
> Behalf Of *Josh Garza
> *Sent:* Friday, 1 August 2014 10:58 PM
> *To:* Mike Robertson
> *Subject:* Re: Domain name - BTC.com
>​
>​
>​
> How much?
>​
> On Aug 1, 2014 8:56 AM, "Mike Robertson" <mike@domainguardians.com> wrote:
>​
> Hi Josh,
>​
> I hope this email finds you well.
>​
> I'm reaching out to you, as I am currently representing the owners of the
> premium domain name BTC.com.
>​
>​
>​
> As a result of a high-level of interest in their start-up plans and domain
> name, the company I represent is exploring a possible divestment of this
> domain name asset.
>​
> Given the nature of your business, I thought you would be able to leverage
> the domain quite well; helping you gain more visitors and assist with your
> online branding/positioning.
>​
>​
>​
> If you have any interest in BTC.com and would like to discuss further,
> please let me know.
>​
>​
>​
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>​
>​
>​
> Kind regards,
>​
>​
>​
> Mike
>​
>​
>​
>​
> *Mike Robertson, Co-Founder**Domain Guardians*
> <http://www.domainguardians.com/>
> mike@domainguardians.com
>​
> +61 7-3103-3312
> LinkedIn <http://au.linkedin.com/in/mikeyrobertson/>
>​
>​
>​
> This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
> protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
> of the original message.
>​
>​
>​
>​
>​
>​
>​
> “The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
> you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or
> copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in
> error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and
> any attachments from your system.”
>​

So he offered a million. This is the first offer he made on btc.com.

Then there's a response:

Subject:   RE: Domain name - BTC.com
Date:   08/01/2014 04:57:03 PM
To:   'Josh Garza' <josh@gaw.com>

Hi Josh,

I’ve just had a lengthy discussion with the owner.

We want to make this work and strike a deal, here’s what he’s come back with:

Option 1 (cash only):

Initial deposit: US$100,000

Monthly instalments: US$25,000

Number of months: 36

Option 2 (cash + bitcoin):

Initial deposit: US$200,000

Monthly instalments: US$38,000 (1/4 of monthly payments can be made in BTC at the prevailing conversion rate)

Number of months: 36

Note: How do you want to work out the USD>BTC exchange rate?

On a side note, the owner wishes to issue a press release once the sale has completed, making the sale public - the terms will not be disclosed, but they would like to include the sale price. We would send you the draft for your feedback and a quote, before distributing it. This will provide extra branding and marketing value to you and your company. It’s worth noting that Bloomberg also wants to do a story on this! Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions regarding this.

If you would like to discuss further, I’m available for the rest of the day (I’m based in Brisbane, Australia – so it’s the start of the day here) on phone or Skype.

Regards,

Mike

Then

Date:   08/01/2014 05:16:56 PM
To:   Mike Robertson <mike@domainguardians.com>

Deal, I will take the cash deal. What's next?

Then a bit more just confirming, exchanging info, etc. Then

Date:   08/01/2014 07:38:26 PM

Please find attached.

Can you confirm to let me know you received it ok.

The following is attached https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tcm5HSXFraVdLcVE/view?usp=sharing

Some excerpt from that file:

BUYER:

Company Name: GAW Miners, Inc.

Authorized Agent of the Company: Josh Garza

Agent's Title: CEO

State of Incorporation: MA

Postal Mailing Address: 34 E. Dudley Town Rd., Bloomfield, CT 06002

Telephone Number: 802.579.8360

Email Address: josh@gaw.com

and

SELLER:

Company Name: Strong, Inc.

Authorized Agent of Company: Adam Strong

Agent's Title: President

State of Incorporation: Illinois

Postal Mailing Address: 2010 Wiggins Ave, Springfield, IL 62704

Telephone Number: 217.522.7714

Email Address: adam@idealhosting.com

(Don't think the seller was known before.)

3.3 Purchase Price. In consideration of the sale of the Domain Name, and in

further consideration of the Seller granting the Buyer its exclusive use of the

Domain Name during the Payment Period, in accordance with the domain

usage guidelines (defined below as, the Domain Usage Guidelines), Buyer

agrees to pay Seller a total purchase price ("Purchase Price") of one million

dollars, United State’s Currency ($1,000,000.00) paid in periodic installments

as outlined within the Payment Schedule, a copy of which is attached hereto

and marked as Exhibit A. Buyer shall remit each payment via bank wire,

PAYPAL, or check directly to the Seller. All payments are to be deemed as

non-refundable.

Here's the returned document with Josh's signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tcXZPLVhpbFNLSUU/view?usp=sharing

Here's the document with both parties' signatures:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tWkRKLUVLWGVJWE0/view?usp=sharing

Then there was some problems with escrow (Josh "didn't realize" that no escrow would mean he wouldn't have full control of the domain until after he finished paying, wanted the other side to pay half the escrow fees, whatever.)

Mike sends him a new contract: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tUWNrQjZ6R3pDUzg/view?usp=sharing

Josh sends it to a lawyer, Jay Johnson jay@brownfoxlaw.com, with some questions.

Please review ASAP

If your not able to get to is, please let me know.

Specifically, I want to make sure they have no way of backing out. That
they have no rights over the domain as long as we keep our payment
schedule. What happens if we miss a payment (have no plans to), but was the
recourse. ETC

His lawyer okays it, another back and forth with Mike, then Josh sends the signed contract:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9teFFPSmZsZVJhVHc/view?usp=sharing

Million dollar price is still in.

Then:

Date:   08/04/2014 01:59:11 AM

Hi Josh,

Please find attached the fully executed agreement.

I’m going to go in and setup the Escrow.com transaction now. You should receive an email once it has been created.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Mike

With this attached: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tWVRZTFZKLXg2Q0U/view?usp=sharing

Again, signed by both parties, still says 1 million.

Then there's a bunch of talk about press release, setting up escrow, other stuff.

Date:   08/04/2014 08:27:22 AM

Thanks Josh.

Also, the sales price? $1.1M? Are you sending an additional $100K. J

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
Sent: Monday, 4 August 2014 10:20 PM
To: Mike Robertson
Subject: RE: Domain name - BTC.com

I am in it, I did not authorize the story

On Aug 4, 2014 7:11 AM, "Mike Robertson" <mike@domainguardians.com> wrote:

Hi Josh,

Just saw that CCN ran a story about the sale - http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-domain-btc-com-acquired-1-1-million-usd-josh-garza-gawminers/2014/08/04

Could I kindly ask you to contact them and have them remove the article (temporarily), until the sale has finalised and we’ve issued the official press release.

Regards,

Mike

That definitely sounds like they did NOT agree on a lower price, even if some emails were removed from the dump or something.

A bunch more stuff on press releases, escrow payment, then

Date:   08/04/2014 09:42:02 AM
Cc:   'Dan Pease' <dpease@geniusesatwork.com>

So the total amount to be wired is $105,170.00.

Then monthly instalments/payments of $25,000 will then need to be made for the next 36 months.

Then

Subject:   RE: 716776-504605 BTC.com
Date:   08/04/2014 10:36:43 AM
To:   'Keith Gettle' <kgettle@escrow.com>, adam@idealhosting.com, josh@gaw.com
Cc:   escrow@domainguardians.com, dnholding@escrow.com

Hi Keith,

Please find attached the signed purchase agreement.

>From our Legal Counsel:

Paragraph 3 of the Escrow Agreement says that Escrow.com includes an Exhibit
A that has the schedule of payments.  That's why I didn't include a payment
schedule on the Sales Agreement that I sent to you...  I assumed that was
something that you guys would fill out when you set up the account at
Escrow.com.

The Effective Date of the Agreement is August 5th.  That means that his
payment is due tomorrow, and you are supposed to transfer the name to
Escrow.com tomorrow.  I gave you guys today to get things lined up.  The
payment table that I sent you last week had August 1st as the effective
date, and all subsequent payments due on the first day of every month
thereafter.  If you cut and paste the payment table I sent you last week,
you'll need to change the dates to the 5th day of the month.  

EXHIBIT A - Payment Schedule

Payment Number Payment Due Date Payment Amount

1. August 1, 2014 $100,000.00

2. September 1, 2014 $ 25,000.00

3. October 1, 2014 $ 25,000.00

4. November 1, 2014 $ 25,000.00

5. December 1, 2014 $ 25,000.00

6. January 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

7. February 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

8. March 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

9. April 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

10. May 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

11. June 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

12. July 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

13. August 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

14. September 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

15. October 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

16. November 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

17. December 1, 2015 $ 25,000.00

18. January 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

19. February 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

20. March 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

21. April 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

22. May 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

23. June 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

24. July 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

25. August 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

26. September 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

27. October 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

28. November 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

29. December 1, 2016 $ 25,000.00

30. January 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

31. February 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

32. March 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

33. April 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

34. May 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

35. June 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

36. July 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

37. August 1, 2017 $ 25,000.00

Regards,

Mike

Mike Robertson, Co-Founder
 <http://www.domainguardians.com/> Domain Guardians
mike@domainguardians.com

+61 7-3103-3312
LinkedIn <http://au.linkedin.com/in/mikeyrobertson/>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original message.

Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2014 12:13 AM
To: 'adam@idealhosting.com'; 'josh@gaw.com'
Cc: 'escrow@domainguardians.com'; dnholding@escrow.com
Subject: 716776-504605 BTC.com

Dear Buyer and Seller,

You have agreed to a Domain Name Holding transaction at Escrow.com.  

We will create a domain holding agreement and send it to both parties to
sign and send back. Once we receive both parties' signatures, we will
counter sign the document and then request the first payment from the Buyer.
Upon receipt of the funds, we will request the domain name from the Seller.

Please provide any purchase agreement(s) and payment schedule.  If there is
no purchase agreement, please reply stating that there will not be one
included.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Keith Gettle

Customer Service Manager

Escrow.com and Internet Escrow Services, Inc.

30318 Esperanza

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA  92688

Customer Service - 888-511-8600

International - 949-635-3800

Direct - 949-635-3898

<http://www.escrow.com/> cid:image011.jpg@01CF7FDD.137C31C0

<https://www.facebook.com/EscrowService> cid:image012.png@01CF7FDD.137C31C0
<https://twitter.com/Escrowcom> cid:image013.png@01CF7FDD.137C31C0
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/escrow-com>
cid:image014.png@01CF7FDD.137C31C0
<http://export.gov/CSPartners/eg_main_051038.asp>
cid:image015.png@01CF7FDD.137C31C0

This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use or retention of this communication or its
substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the author via e-mail that you
received this message by mistake and also permanently delete the
original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer. Thank you.

I read all the way to the 25th, and there's nothing up to there that would suggest the price was less than what was in all the contracts.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:29:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gLpm5uL.jpg

All these fools were convinced that the Hyperinflation was going away because the Prime Inflators were (mostly) "turned off" (NOT- just not online), and this recent blatant pump (with ALL of the Endless XPY holders in collusion) was a real price rise. Time to BUY, assholes! BUY XPY! LMFAO!  Cheesy

The #1 is staking (it's a regular stake - not with a prime key as far as I can see):

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PDzubEnhb45Gz8zBNq9zsPi9UohwzUhniP.htm

But I don't think that accounts for all of that jump.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:34:11 PM

snip
IDK what's up.

Surprise surprise, ikeboy asking for evidence again. Actually I don't believe I ever claimed before that btc.com was purchased for less but if there is proof of me saying that I'll retract my statement (I could be getting senile and forgetting things). I came up with this "explanation" in the light of the recent Bitcoinist deal, which doesn't make any sense at the $1 million price point - why would a news site need an expensive domain.

Someone should tell ikeboy that EvilPanda is hiding and not paying anymore for trolling the forums and demanding proof.

Let me clear this up, someone bought the domain, Homero leased it from them

I thought it was bought on escrow.  They have to keep paying on time or they loose the domain and the money they already paid for it.

Yes. Why is there even a discussion about it. They did not pay $1 million, that was a pointless PR stunt. That was clear back then and it's confirmed now.

Where was there a confirmation? Did I miss something?

rolling the scam back into cloud mining is hysterical.

As to the previous derail about GAW being broke, I dont' see how. What are their expenses? Not paying bills and being broke are not the same thing.

million bucks for btc.com for one

The million bucks was done in payments, and those almost already stopped once, and can easily stop when they need to.

Their income was selling things that don't exist, dumping paycoins, and will be walking with all the coins left in paybase (and probably the other exchange) when the time comes. There isn't much income, but they don't need any, because they have no business. All the money given to them will eventually filter to the employees, which is the whole point.
i dont think there was ever proof of 1m. We only saw record of 25k installments

http://www.coindesk.com/btc-com-domain-sold-gawminers-record/
http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/08/an-interview-with-josh-garza-ceo-of-gaw-miners-on-his-1-million-purchase-of-btc-com/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-domain-btc-com-acquired-1-1-million-usd-josh-garza-gawminers/
http://coinbrief.net/btc-com-josh-garza-gaw-miners/

How many more do you need for proof?  Just google GAW buys btc.com

that's 0 proof.  It's equivalent to him saying he paid 8M for Zen, Eric told us that is not true. A press release is not proof of anything

Anyway, my previous post showed the leaked emails that confirmed the 1 million dollar price. If that's not enough evidence, what would be?

It's become a bit ironic that asking for evidence is now signalling troll on this thread. If someone was trying to derail this thread, outlawing evidence-asking is a great way to do this.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

Several of the top ten which were not previously staking, now are. #5 looked like it might be using one of the Hyperstake keys, but after checking the raw transactions it appears that it is just getting some HUGE stakes playing catch up. Perhaps someone else can take a look at this one https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232554.htm and make sure I am reading things right. I also see 52 addresses that have ~125,000, but two of them (#s 19 & 45) have thus far indicated that they are still doing regular staking. I can not understand why someone that has at least 125,000 XPY, other than those who have agreed to not use them,  is NOT using the Hyperstake keys.

P.S: Check out the "regular" stakes on address #1:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

LMAO!

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:07:37 PM

Something else I find interesting:

It appears that all of these addresses are controlled by the same person (Team Paycoin- SUPPOSEDLY Roll Eyes). I started checking, and I am finding transaction links between these addresses, so the time stamps of this sudden staking of addresses that had previously not been allowed to stake are being backed up. #4 is BTClend/Homero. Another one of the top ten is also BTClend/Homero, but I am too lazy to dig up which one right now. Update: # 3 is  also BTClend/Homero. ODD that ALL 6 of these addresses which had previously not staked started staking at exactly the same time when they are supposedly controlled by two different entities..... Correction: It looks like #3 has been staking since it was created on May 1 , after BTClend was busted using the Hyperstake keys. As someone mentioned earlier, all of this is getting convoluted and hard to follow, which of course, is exactly what the crooks running this scam are trying to do.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:15:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FBzfUTM.jpg

LMAO!

It looks like this is the Zencloud/Paybase cold wallet. Or used to be since it now is obviously not so cold anymore. It has not been staking for quite a while so now catching up. Not sure how to work out the APR in this case. It does not have a Prime flag in the raw block data though, so that part is good.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:18:29 PM

But the hashtards were PROMISED that Prime Controllers are being deactivated and coins are being burnt! So it must be true! You gotta trust those Prime Controller owners! Have faith!  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:22:38 PM

Something else I find interesting:

https://i.imgur.com/k0zWG47.jpg

It appears that all of these addresses are controlled by the same person (Team Paycoin- SUPPOSEDLY Roll Eyes). I started checking, and I am finding transaction links between these addresses, so the time stamps of this sudden staking of addresses that had previously not been allowed to stake are being backed up. #4 is BTClend/Homero. Another one of the top ten is also BTClend/Homero, but I am too lazy to dig up which one right now. Update: # 3 is  also BTClend/Homero. ODD that ALL 6 of these addresses which had previously not staked started staking at exactly the same time when they are supposedly controlled by two different entities..... Correction: It looks like #3 has been staking since it was created on May 1 , after BTClend was busted using the Hyperstake keys. As someone mentioned earlier, all of this is getting convoluted and hard to follow, which of course, is exactly what the crooks running this scam are trying to do.

I crossposted this on GH. @huey says he's looking into it. I doubt we'll hear from @cmilian unless he's caught red-handed again.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:23:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FBzfUTM.jpg

LMAO!

It looks like this is the Zencloud/Paybase cold wallet. Or used to be since it now is obviously not so cold anymore. It has not been staking for quite a while so now catching up. Not sure how to work out the APR in this case. It does not have a Prime flag in the raw block data though, so that part is good.

Address #1 was the recipient of ~5,000,000 coins during the big shuffle/hack in March and was the source of many of the 125k coins in PCs. Some hundreds of pages ago I also traced coins coming from there going directly to exchanges as well. Looking at Blockchain activity I personally see no difference in what has been going on as far as coin mixing compared to that happening prior to "the mutiny". I think it is all (at least mostly) smoke and mirrors.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:38:07 PM

I read all the way to the 25th, and there's nothing up to there that would suggest the price was less than what was in all the contracts.

I stand corrected. It looks likely the deal was actually $1 million.

Let me clear this up, someone bought the domain, Homero leased it from them

I thought it was bought on escrow.  They have to keep paying on time or they loose the domain and the money they already paid for it.

Yes. Why is there even a discussion about it. They did not pay $1 million, that was a pointless PR stunt. That was clear back then and it's confirmed now.

Anyway, my previous post showed the leaked emails that confirmed the 1 million dollar price. If that's not enough evidence, what would be?

It's become a bit ironic that asking for evidence is now signalling troll on this thread. If someone was trying to derail this thread, outlawing evidence-asking is a great way to do this.

Nice try but you know the context so don't try to spin this on me. That discussion was about escrow and GAW nearly defaulting on those payments. They did not pay $1 million.

The current discussion is about the total value of the deal and I agree with you there. It does appear to be $1 million.

Stop whining when you are forced to dig up evidence for your own statements and you'll be fine.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:45:20 PM

snip

Stop whining when you are forced to dig up evidence for your own statements and you'll be fine.

How come when I'm asked for evidence of my statements it's fine, but when I ask others for evidence of their statements it isn't (and I get accusations of being a troll, even when I end up being right)? 

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:50:14 PM

OK, I traced (a little ways ) the 250,000 XPY that was withdrawn from the #1 address two days ago. Starts doing the exact same bot mixing shuffle as Homero was doing, and then starts dumping to exchanges, exactly the same as it ever was:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

50,000 XPY is shaved off of that and starts being shuffled. Here is the first DIRECT deposit to Cryptsy. These guys involved with Paycoin are ALL just a bunch of stinking, scamming, liars.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?629752.htm

Scammers are gonna scam. Nothing has changed.

The bulk of that 250,000 ends up as rich list #8. The other 50,000 is being shuffled 24/7 to try to obfuscate it's origin as this is typed and is being sent to exchanges little by little.

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:52:11 PM

snip

How come when I'm asked for evidence of my statements it's fine, but when I ask others for evidence of their statements it isn't (and I get accusations of being a troll, even when I end up being right)? 

Because you're IKEBOY. 
Pages: « 1 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 [1892] 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: