Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376899 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:07:00 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 08:00:07 PM by Franz_Huber

Now if you want to really be effective, you need to come up with solid evidence.

Or with a list of GAW lies and broken Paycoin promises:

Hashlets will never be obsolete - lie
Maintenance fees that decline over time - lie
GAW will not premine PayCoin, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else - lie
Hybrid flex blockchain - lie
Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY in PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase with Amazon and WallMart  - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW bought BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
Premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
Hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at $20 - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys are limited to 500 - lie
GAW will donate 100% of the Remember sales to the 911 memorial fund - lie
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - lie
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - lie
Halloween Legendarys will be able to combine into something special - lie
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - lie
All Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - lie
All legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - lie
Coinstand will value paycoin at $20 - lie

(to be continued)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:20:51 PM

Every epic story has that one moment when things pull into focus, when you find out the essential nature of the protagonist. It's when you learn who Dick Whitman is, when Walter White has a harmless man murdered, or when Tony Soprano strangles a guy on his kid's college tour.

That email leak was the big reveal. That's when we found out that everything was the worst that anyone thought possible, and it had been for a very long time, before hashlets, even. People thought Josh was a scammer, but there was still that sense that he was in over his head, that he had just made too many big promises. Then the emails are leaked, and we find out how viscious, manipulative, exploitative, and dishonest he's been since almost the very beginning.

The guy's as close to a pure villain as really exists in the world. He lies without remorse and uses every manipulative tool to extract as much as he can from everyone around him. He's a tremendous character.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8914

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:37:44 PM

Looks like our internet detectives are back in full force with the launch of BTC.com.

Here is what you need to know :

1) Garza/GAW have lost the BTC.Com domain a while ago, it is being held in Escrow and the Bitcoinist owners are "renting" the domain name for three years, in order to turn it into a digital currency hub.

2) Of course Garza won't distance himself from anything that might give him a shred of credibility these days. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. He cannot be trusted, ever.

3) BTC.com has nothing to do with GAW, Garza, paycoin or any of their other shill operations.

Sometimes you guys make me wonder where you get all the information from, instead of engaging in a dialog with the people directly. Posting crap on this forum isn't going to get you one step closer to the truth unless some of the people involved in the operation (in my case, as a content creator) happen to stumble upon it.

I tried to engage in a dialog directly. I asked on talk.btc.com if Garza is involved. For which I was called a troll by talk2me. See you can't have it both ways. You can't ride in here on your high horse and then refuse to discuss because trolls. Well, you can as you just did but you'll be told to fuck off and rightfully so.

And yes, the version you're trying to spin directly contradicts btc.com press release, as was already pointed out to you. How about you go tell your boss to fix that and then publicly denounce Garza, explain who's the real owner of the domain, and have that entity confirm the deal publicly. Then we might be getting somewhere.

As it stands now, it looks like Garza is involved, Tokay is afraid to say anything to upset him, and as part of the deal Garza controls talk.btc.com. Try to deny that Mr. Content Creator.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:02:30 PM

Or provide proofs from the 5 GB email dump. What high horse did you ride in on? Go see Mike Johnson. He is a real journalist.

Sigh.. another dude or dudette who wants to troll someone else... sigh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you want to be objective, you provide evidence ( unbiased, preferably no fabricated proof because you will be called out and said "proof " will be ripped to shreds) to back up your claims.( stated this before on multiple threads and responses). Mike Johnson is a sports commentator and hockey player.

So yes put up ALL THE EMAILS! That way everyone can make up their own minds.. or are you hiding some information? Roll Eyes

You have no clue of who or what reads these forums or what proof they have. The time will come for everyone to make up their minds when they decide to close down Joshypoo's leper colony. I know for a fact it goes far beyond the US Federal Investigations, Bitcoin organizations and other alt coin committees and organizations are ready to purge the system of Scammers such as Joshypoo and if you had any "journalists" they would know this.

I am of the belief stupid people are poor and stupid for a reason. And anyone that "makes up their mind" on what is posted anonymously on a forum is stupid and allows other Stupid people like Joshypoo to operate the scams that he does and take advantage of them.

So you want to join Joshypoos crypto leper colony and tell people what a great and wonderful place it is? Fine with me... but its going to be a very short lived colony because if your "journalists" want a story... it is on the horizon.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:04:00 PM

... there is also another thing that is quite peculiar. the "Mate Tokay" signature on the bottom of the first page of said document. Why put a signature there? It is hardly done since a multiple page official document always stays together as one. Another thing that i noticed is that both Garza's and Tokay's signatures have similarities which does take a sledgehammer to the credibility of said document ( handwriting analysis). Also the fact that a "LEO" signed for "Mate Tokay" casts even more doubts.

Man you really suck as an investigative journalist.

1. It is incredibly common practice in business to either sign or at least initial each page of a contract to demonstrate that the signature page you sign is in regards to the total document as evidenced by your signing/initialising the other pages so they cannot be substituted after the fact.

2. It doesn't say, "LEO" it says, "CEO", albeit that should really be written the line below, where it says "its", denoting the position held at the company by the person signing.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:26:12 PM

Or provide proofs from the 5 GB email dump. What high horse did you ride in on? Go see Mike Johnson. He is a real journalist.

Sigh.. another dude or dudette who wants to troll someone else... sigh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you want to be objective, you provide evidence ( unbiased, preferably no fabricated proof because you will be called out and said "proof " will be ripped to shreds) to back up your claims.( stated this before on multiple threads and responses). Mike Johnson is a sports commentator and hockey player.

So yes put up ALL THE EMAILS! That way everyone can make up their own minds.. or are you hiding some information? Roll Eyes

Everything is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11099833#msg11099833

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:28:10 PM

... there is also another thing that is quite peculiar. the "Mate Tokay" signature on the bottom of the first page of said document. Why put a signature there? It is hardly done since a multiple page official document always stays together as one. Another thing that i noticed is that both Garza's and Tokay's signatures have similarities which does take a sledgehammer to the credibility of said document ( handwriting analysis). Also the fact that a "LEO" signed for "Mate Tokay" casts even more doubts.

Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191251

The team behind CryptoArticles.

Serge Schouterden( @SergioSchout )

Recently joined forces with JP Buntinx to publish their magazine on Crypto.  Besides his love for travelling, writing & Crypto, he also likes to dance Salsa.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:30:15 PM

If you zoom in on said photos you can see that there are more to said document than just the 2 pages that  user kken01 provided. At least 1 more page. Now if I would look to the bottom of each page, they are numbered so a full 2 pages are missing.

A note on pages: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/scam-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/13187 it appears there are 5.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:37:34 PM

Roll Eyes

Recently joined forces with JP Buntinx to publish their magazineshill rag on Crypto that is available to whichever scammer will pay the most.  Besides his love for travelling ill gotten money, writingshilling & Crypto Scams, he also likes to dance Salsa to Homero's Scamdance to help perpetuate the massive fraud.

FTFY.

Yet another asshole shill following Homero the Fraudster's playbook to the letter by "asking for proof" to derail legitimate discussion. It is amazing how little value these scumbags put on their integrity.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
holdembot

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:52:27 PM

You can lead the GAWtards to the proof but you simply cannot make them have a brain.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Roll Eyes

Recently joined forces with JP Buntinx to publish their magazineshill rag on Crypto that is available to whichever scammer will pay the most.  Besides his love for travelling ill gotten money, writingshilling & Crypto Scams, he also likes to dance Salsa to Homero's Scamdance to help perpetuate the massive fraud.

FTFY.

Yet another asshole shill following Homero the Fraudster's playbook to the letter by "asking for proof" to derail legitimate discussion. It is amazing how little value these scumbags put on their integrity.

wait, the new btc.com bitcointalk shill campaign started already? why did no one ask me? Sad

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:37:26 PM

simply I invested too much like everyone else, and had bought some accounts from people selling them in the marketplace, and there was an issue with GAW's 2FA security at the time, so as I didn't have communication with JG, and I knew someone who simply spoke to him, I asked if they could send an email on my behalf.

no harm no foul.

that's it..sorry to burst your bubble.

I never harmed anyone, and never will, unlike yourself you loves to pull stuff into the light, you should probably get all your facts together before making assumptions.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"username":"buckrogers","userslug":"buckrogers","","signature":"---->GAW DEFENDER","

Roll Eyes

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

This, along with a whole lot of other problems this document has, makes me question the document as a whole. I do not believe this is a genuine official document as i have proved it in a previous post. It seems to me that the document has been copy/pasted together from other documents to fit a certain thesis or just for the purpose to discredit someone or a company ( in this case Mate Tokay, Bitcoinist and everyone affiliated with Bitcoinist).

Do i accuse user kken01 putting up a forged "official looking document"? No of course not. I tore apart the so called evidence, not the user who posted it  Cheesy   If you did fabricate said document, Photoshop is a great tool for this, i should advise you to stop doing that and put your time into something more constructive ( for example create: a news site, an application, etc)

Another piece of shit Homero Shill gets his dose of butthurt and then disappears after wrecking his reputation. You are not a journalist. You are a piece of slimy shilling shit. Have a nice day salsa boy.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:10:59 PM

Short URL: https://goo.gl/xeFkyQ

Really long link: https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv4-Jg2KVLAWneJttHHbBBYvBpEkH9HKkS2fC6j6fUCP5cDmFWtPff-iCo9cJLSyrrNBfGxTSVE9cBOL-mIf34IW_1ACDnZkOrb0dvsrUwhjENx41J9tnoFK6vxpsigQ0FDvZR1P9QWZbiTAW5xtpIDRMaN1Wh1bOrMPAawl0petqShLB6HpGFs9bZtWuQQw3-czNOHWLyiaGG8SknPzUgvNIUPnKxn7jgaXlmReAFGHDJ-3CX-1n8XbiFStaQQZcJEykxSqI5xuRCLZBG9W_1AxlPA_1EWOYNPKHGrFRTIdznLAE-gcBuQvDPezPS9zHqdvd2ygBh8V5DOrcsCzMbsibdDz6d-CsD5Flj1SDVUIzAL4UkmsO9xNZkdZ9MDQL0TX9F_1s7UB7lsEK7FFsfr29amMECNcbzRVj63brF8kf1xCtLgp8x983gnJietWv72cb8_1rizdMuMiNAEnu1-KtXIRK_1Qy7bNGkEYWrUKLLk8T2_1dDMBa-pmXIFqVOK1O3MxpxSW28zLWE2b_1_1XrLLceDgDZI5vQI_174OGEgY-lpcXCPfo9_1gww8BZeTQrbRAMBeXgglh8PUF16jbY0EXYB1CyMqMWKOcmvssSBbWgPurnX2Z8E28mcLyxq9sZOamqY7VcoiEcRE3yCFedlqjv5h8r1E9yKzyprS7Ry3eH6AxW_1FlRKs-l8bmh7vTtp4KJr-lCFvx90FlGa-K3M-cDvKYzfiLJdO7ObJmKD5Z8s-um9qdAUWe8x_1Q2F4dMnL90VN50ElFb_1FjL7P4VYvZwJgo1Bjfv2ZSn9JLVuUJyJ4yawY5Mma6-6aMfHxLD-ZMd3SWFEFJ8_1_1LRnDxGMZWuJuCM1Dyf9v_1wfTHH5fWxuDIWcu5ea5WkvFXjGRhZPqYlMO8x-uyUZ55mqsV8mBuj7Ez8NefI091ER241JwOm2dn8KRHSCENQSNOalFwNrtn507xnMXOoQOOekM4GCnG_1aKWn3sUKEgsrAM1C1C1cULvFEZkSklVyayYVLZ8JWyiLIiTdvbEaUDSpxDo7Pw65J2maEqM_1uuIrqeJrEBBoKErY9bksxF4Rd8GK91l9o5aiheXJNd07sf87k4WyChmoDV0s8SmjEVIl3yd9RXSFhauMpnXtcMYAsI2VF73SyXaWfO57M8RY15YY8IuXzI5PuBxkpZVBUkhxKlgZMQyNmrTYEAOavvOOF9KlF31FMCo6goC6-r1tQk5S6CENtEdXo5LMTfLOSMBEFS0Csez9k5YUKX2IpUPe_1inXNsrmBVrnLwhIPTf7LR07EIbP6VPs5abAtCX5xc_1HHnN4YHPYtxJMIwGnwW0Z1nYjNfsfWi5Omw5K2BTVqQCnXRwf4VOSuRrzcgxJ6R8ql9-Y8WRogq3-r-bgdRGBKoKLGonNvWxiQpCVLO5BPqAuYqfyYv-C73sbiaoC69tCFHFRD9nVtShRcqicaBVmhr-PcjHnYesQ3_1q5ee2Q

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:00:42 PM

Quote from: suchmoon, post:14, topic:219
Left to right: Zoltan Tokay, Vivien Gal, Mate Tokay, Norbert Radoki, Scott Fargo, Norbert Kovacs

Zoltan Tokay, = Anonymous user
Vivien Gal, = Anonymous user
Mate Tokay, = @MateTokay
Norbert Radoki, = Anonymous user
Scott Fargo, = @ManeBjorn
Norbert Kovacs = Anonymous user

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:15:14 PM

Funny how things just naturally take shape sometimes. Look at that picture of the Bitconoist staff. The three on the right of the picture (their right) look relatively normal and the three on the left look like hoods. Left has long been regarded as being the dark side of human nature.  Norbert Radoki looks like an escapee from a mental institution, Fargo looks like your average tweeker job, and Norbert Kovaks looks straight up Thug giving you the evil eye. Interesting to note that the front men look normal, this is required to gain trust when running a scam operation, which this crew is a part of; being under the thumb of Homero Garza.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:24:16 PM

"The birthplace of cryptocurrencies"

oh please

Arrogant?
Presumptious?
Factually incorrect?
BS?

Parasitical copy at best. Riding on the coat tails of years of work by many, professing to be a beacon/sentinel of Crypto currency advocacy. HA fkin ha

One day you will learn that the world prefers to use the term Digital Currency. Crypto is geeky and marginal... but of course as the "birthplace" you already knew that... tsk! amateurs
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:26:01 PM

Those new forums at talk.btc.com have issues.

"We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 1 hour before trying again."

I can only reply to posts once an hour ? M'kay...
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

IDK what's up.

The only explanation I could come up with is that the price was never even close to $1 million and he somehow conned the seller/agent to go along with that PR story.

I don't know much about domain markets, but for example the mineral.com domain was quoted at $70k I think and sold for $25k. So if btc.com was discounted from $1m to e.g. $100k down payment + $25k for 12 months ($400k total) then Garza would have nearly paid it off (with GAW's funds) and could now be renting it out for $5k.

You and others have claimed this a couple of times (sometimes claiming to have evidence) but never produced any.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:02:02 PM

IDK what's up.

The only explanation I could come up with is that the price was never even close to $1 million and he somehow conned the seller/agent to go along with that PR story.

I don't know much about domain markets, but for example the mineral.com domain was quoted at $70k I think and sold for $25k. So if btc.com was discounted from $1m to e.g. $100k down payment + $25k for 12 months ($400k total) then Garza would have nearly paid it off (with GAW's funds) and could now be renting it out for $5k.

You and others have claimed this a couple of times (sometimes claiming to have evidence) but never produced any.

Why is it that you repeatedly ask for proof of things when the proof has already been presented multiple times? Shill is as shill does. The deal for BTC.com was detailed in the Email dump, and the price paid for Mineral was listed by the Domain reseller, and then later exposed by Homero himself as having been $25k rather than what was quoted. The contract for the Mineral purchase was revealed by Homero after he repeatedly claimed to have nothing to do with Mineral, and then started to claim that it had been stolen from him by Phil Vadala.

Pages: « 1 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: