Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 [1896] 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
SS2006

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:03:22 AM

Did you say something faggot? hahah

All I see is: "This user is currently ignored."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:05:42 AM

blah blah

Did you say something?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:15:29 AM

They will have to have another circlejerk lovefest on their romper room youtube show to calm down the GAWTARDS and feed them enough bullshit so they can keep their free money machines operating.

They have open hangouts daily (not the public recorded one, these are google hangouts). The address is usually posted on their forum talk.paycoin.com and they're usually after 9pm est and run until midnight or even later. I think anyone can log into them, but I have a google account, so not entirely certain.

I've been sitting in on them and they are usually about 60% (out of the 15 possible slots) people with questions and concerns. They've been answering any questions asked.

It would be nice to hear a discussion between Paul Revere and the XPY folks about all this blockchain shuffling that he's been seeing.

One night a guy came on that was entirely pro-Garza and making a lot of claims and accusations... they worked through all of that stuff... he was very big on the badbitcoin ViK person... not sure if he was pro-ViK or anti-ViK or what, but there was a lot of discussion about that personality for a while...

I have NO bandwidth, so I'm always on there with only the chat on the side bar and they even read there and answer questions from there. Many people don't have cameras and come on with only voice. So, you don't have to go full video / mic to participate. They know that I post here and haven't kicked me out. I don't think that they've been holding 'fake' meetings (it's been HOURS per night, nearly every night this last week).

The biggest gist I get from them is that Garza is utterly out of the XPY coin (with the exception of the bit.com domain). They've even talked about the background on development of that domain and I just do not believe Garza is out of it in the least. There are a butt load of people who've been royally screwed by this mess, the numbers they've been providing about how many people and by how much are insane. Adam has gone through his entire history of how he ended up where he is now with all of this at least on two different meetings. Miaviator has gone through his background with GAW at least once. They've gone through exactly how and when splits happened in the "GAW organization". Their beliefs about where Garza actually is right now and where that investigation is heading. I don't think I've heard them refuse to answer any questions on there.

They also have people come on with ideas of ways to progress the XPY coin and talk through those ideas.

AND, for the sake of TRANSPARENCY: At least a week ago, maybe two, I started hanging out there because I finally broke down and signed up on the paycoin.slack.com site for some reason (I forget why now). They posted the hangout link there (they're always posting hangouts there. I'd guess they run them 3-4 times a day). I tried it and it let me in... Adam was in that hangout, and was talking about a person who'd lost their life savings and is now terminally ill and how to raise money for him. So, I stayed around to try to help out in that cause if I could because my whole interest in this thing has been the people damaged and the damage it has caused to crypto-currency in general. (I think that person has been taken care of now.) Yesterday, they went through all the people in the hangout asking how much XPY they have... I'd never had any and I admitted that. SO, due to joking around and goading by them, I downloaded the wallet and got an address and between the people who'd sent XPY to me, I now have 175 XPY as of about 1am EST this morning that I can't really do anything with because I still have to let the wallet sync and it kills my bandwidth.

So, this is where I stand:

Garza - Run a rusty chainsaw up his butt and throw him in jail forever because he's clearly wired to leach off of any and everyone he can. I can give you a 1000 word essay on what I'd like seen done to this person and his inner circle of Stuart Fraser, Jessica, et al. They are scum, not just in crypto, but in the rest of real life as well. Cantor Fitzgerald is also accountable for allowing their name to be used and I hope their company gets a big fucking slap from the invisible hand of the free market. Anyone working there or using their services should be ashamed to associate with slime like that.

XPY - It's a coin like any other than can live or die according to it's community. I think they are a community of survivors who are trying to recover their losses and are coming together for that purpose. Some are skilled, some not so skilled. They're maybe the ultimate in fractal organizations and it's interesting to watch them work.

BTC.COM - Garza's new whore house that will continue to damage crypto at every level from the GAWD awful grammar in the content, to the design to net in the absolute n00bs that will be ripe for Garza style pickings... if ever there were a canned hunting site, that is going to be it. The BTC community should denounce that site at every opportunity so that people new to crypto don't get roped into their crap.

That all breaks down when they run their free money printers.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:21:10 AM

*AWKWARD SILENCE* for GARZA "Naturelle"

Grin
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:22:02 AM

They will have to have another circlejerk lovefest on their romper room youtube show to calm down the GAWTARDS and feed them enough bullshit so they can keep their free money machines operating.

They have open hangouts daily (not the public recorded one, these are google hangouts). The address is usually posted on their forum talk.paycoin.com and they're usually after 9pm est and run until midnight or even later. I think anyone can log into them, but I have a google account, so not entirely certain.

I've been sitting in on them and they are usually about 60% (out of the 15 possible slots) people with questions and concerns. They've been answering any questions asked.

It would be nice to hear a discussion between Paul Revere and the XPY folks about all this blockchain shuffling that he's been seeing.

One night a guy came on that was entirely pro-Garza and making a lot of claims and accusations... they worked through all of that stuff... he was very big on the badbitcoin ViK person... not sure if he was pro-ViK or anti-ViK or what, but there was a lot of discussion about that personality for a while...

I have NO bandwidth, so I'm always on there with only the chat on the side bar and they even read there and answer questions from there. Many people don't have cameras and come on with only voice. So, you don't have to go full video / mic to participate. They know that I post here and haven't kicked me out. I don't think that they've been holding 'fake' meetings (it's been HOURS per night, nearly every night this last week).

The biggest gist I get from them is that Garza is utterly out of the XPY coin (with the exception of the bit.com domain). They've even talked about the background on development of that domain and I just do not believe Garza is out of it in the least. There are a butt load of people who've been royally screwed by this mess, the numbers they've been providing about how many people and by how much are insane. Adam has gone through his entire history of how he ended up where he is now with all of this at least on two different meetings. Miaviator has gone through his background with GAW at least once. They've gone through exactly how and when splits happened in the "GAW organization". Their beliefs about where Garza actually is right now and where that investigation is heading. I don't think I've heard them refuse to answer any questions on there.

They also have people come on with ideas of ways to progress the XPY coin and talk through those ideas.

AND, for the sake of TRANSPARENCY: At least a week ago, maybe two, I started hanging out there because I finally broke down and signed up on the paycoin.slack.com site for some reason (I forget why now). They posted the hangout link there (they're always posting hangouts there. I'd guess they run them 3-4 times a day). I tried it and it let me in... Adam was in that hangout, and was talking about a person who'd lost their life savings and is now terminally ill and how to raise money for him. So, I stayed around to try to help out in that cause if I could because my whole interest in this thing has been the people damaged and the damage it has caused to crypto-currency in general. (I think that person has been taken care of now.) Yesterday, they went through all the people in the hangout asking how much XPY they have... I'd never had any and I admitted that. SO, due to joking around and goading by them, I downloaded the wallet and got an address and between the people who'd sent XPY to me, I now have 175 XPY as of about 1am EST this morning that I can't really do anything with because I still have to let the wallet sync and it kills my bandwidth.

So, this is where I stand:

Garza - Run a rusty chainsaw up his butt and throw him in jail forever because he's clearly wired to leach off of any and everyone he can. I can give you a 1000 word essay on what I'd like seen done to this person and his inner circle of Stuart Fraser, Jessica, et al. They are scum, not just in crypto, but in the rest of real life as well. Cantor Fitzgerald is also accountable for allowing their name to be used and I hope their company gets a big fucking slap from the invisible hand of the free market. Anyone working there or using their services should be ashamed to associate with slime like that.

XPY - It's a coin like any other than can live or die according to it's community. I think they are a community of survivors who are trying to recover their losses and are coming together for that purpose. Some are skilled, some not so skilled. They're maybe the ultimate in fractal organizations and it's interesting to watch them work.

BTC.COM - Garza's new whore house that will continue to damage crypto at every level from the GAWD awful grammar in the content, to the design to net in the absolute n00bs that will be ripe for Garza style pickings... if ever there were a canned hunting site, that is going to be it. The BTC community should denounce that site at every opportunity so that people new to crypto don't get roped into their crap.

Can you explain what breaks down? I agree that every element in that coin seems to stake in one way or another, but even the US Fed does that (and I'm not fan of theirs either!)... this is the first time I've even looked at staking coins because I've only ever used BTC and that I understand. But, really, isn't it just back to a peercoin clone + hyperstaker devices once you take the Ganza out of the mix?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:23:07 AM

And "coincidentally" they "turned them off" (Just delayed the payout) when they started this pump. It is disturbing to see people like Buckeye that are so easily duped that they will believe the same pack of liars over and over.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:44:37 AM

And "coincidentally" they "turned them off" (Just delayed the payout) when they started this pump. It is disturbing to see people like Buckeye that are so easily duped that they will believe the same pack of liars over and over.

This is what my understanding is:

- At first they set a configuration variable to 250k so that the primary controller needed 250k in order to stake (and that was set in a config file). I have NOT looked at code to know if that is or is not how the need for 125k coins is set. But, Phil set his ganza controllers to that state when all of that stuff blew up.

- Then they decided that if they were now just wallets, they didn't need to be powered on at all, so powered them down. By that time, the XPYDevs had covered the coins needed for their hashlet thingies (still don't understand that whole thing, but they were supposed to be getting some sort of payout on hashlets?), so the XPYDev controllers and Phil's controllers were powered down (as in no electricity, physically powered down)

- Then it was brought up that the the controllers would just 'catch up' when powered up because coinage still accumulates.

- So, it was decided the coins would be moved out of the controllers and back in so that coinage would set to 0 when/if the controllers were turned back on.  I'm running the PayCON wallet and have seen that if I move coins between addresses, in PayCON at least, it sets the coinage back to 0.

Now, I don't know if they've done the coin move or not, but it seems that at least a few coins will be minted while they're moving them out of the controller. But, it shouldn't be a catch up for an entire month, 2 months, or what ever. So, to me that seems like a reasonable way to stop coin minting in the short term.

But, people have asked about accumulating coinage and they have stated a plan for it. Now, if they fire them up and go at it... well, that would be a big "We're no different than Ganza" flag that should be shoved up a few select people's butts as a permanent marker that they're total dicks.

The biggest thing I wonder about is the shuffling that you're pointing out... why the hell is that even going on.  And the jump in coins yesterday?  Where the hell did that come from?

I'd seen this floating around on reddit for a long time before I ever came here to start reading about it.  I've never bought XPY (but do hold 175 coins). I've been trying to put together a timeline of all this shit, maybe it can be an educational resource in the future to keep other people from falling for these scam artists.  But, I don't have an emotional dog in this fight beyond the fact that it's bad for BTC and crypto as a whole.

This whole fiasco might also bring a closer look at the whole idea of staking coins... for example, I can't actually print dollar bills in the US. So, why does the SEC allow staking coins that are essentially printing crypto coins? Is that really any different than what the Federal Reserve is doing?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:11:39 AM

wow way to make convo Smiley I guess zero real convos happen here eh. For the record i own ZERO paycoin atm
take care tough guy !

Huh? That conversation went exactly how you started it. How did you enjoy your Coinstand purchase?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:20:48 AM

This is what my understanding is:

- At first they set a configuration variable to 250k so that the primary controller needed 250k in order to stake (and that was set in a config file). I have NOT looked at code to know if that is or is not how the need for 125k coins is set. But, Phil set his ganza controllers to that state when all of that stuff blew up.

- Then they decided that if they were now just wallets, they didn't need to be powered on at all, so powered them down. By that time, the XPYDevs had covered the coins needed for their hashlet thingies (still don't understand that whole thing, but they were supposed to be getting some sort of payout on hashlets?), so the XPYDev controllers and Phil's controllers were powered down (as in no electricity, physically powered down)

- Then it was brought up that the the controllers would just 'catch up' when powered up because coinage still accumulates.

- So, it was decided the coins would be moved out of the controllers and back in so that coinage would set to 0 when/if the controllers were turned back on.  I'm running the PayCON wallet and have seen that if I move coins between addresses, in PayCON at least, it sets the coinage back to 0.

Now, I don't know if they've done the coin move or not, but it seems that at least a few coins will be minted while they're moving them out of the controller. But, it shouldn't be a catch up for an entire month, 2 months, or what ever. So, to me that seems like a reasonable way to stop coin minting in the short term.

But, people have asked about accumulating coinage and they have stated a plan for it. Now, if they fire them up and go at it... well, that would be a big "We're no different than Ganza" flag that should be shoved up a few select people's butts as a permanent marker that they're total dicks.

The biggest thing I wonder about is the shuffling that you're pointing out... why the hell is that even going on.  And the jump in coins yesterday?  Where the hell did that come from?

I'd seen this floating around on reddit for a long time before I ever came here to start reading about it.  I've never bought XPY (but do hold 175 coins). I've been trying to put together a timeline of all this shit, maybe it can be an educational resource in the future to keep other people from falling for these scam artists.  But, I don't have an emotional dog in this fight beyond the fact that it's bad for BTC and crypto as a whole.

This whole fiasco might also bring a closer look at the whole idea of staking coins... for example, I can't actually print dollar bills in the US. So, why does the SEC allow staking coins that are essentially printing crypto coins? Is that really any different than what the Federal Reserve is doing?

Don't believe the shitcoin hype or you'll lose. If it's not in Bitcoin it's a scam. Staking is a scam. The whales/premines just dump on you with free money printers.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:23:11 AM

Anyone notice a severe lack of Ganza talk today?   Seems abnormal......   Seems like a long time with no MrCEO posts.....   

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:26:21 AM

... snip ...

Thank you for your feeback, it's good to know.

I think you can also appreciate the fact that very few people can afford to spend hours every day to catch up on this drama. I know I can barely afford the 1-2 hours TOTAL on my daily browsing and that's mainly because I cut down on other bad habits  Grin

So they might be a bunch of really nice guys but they have to find a way to start putting info out for people who do have lives outside Paycoin. Otherwise the coin will be further and further marginalized in the tiny circle of die hard supporters.

I think I was offered to join those hangouts once or twice but I just can't possibly fit it in even though I'm really interested in this stuff. Asynchronous forum posts - I can do that on an occasional break from work or whatever. Chat things - that's a whole other level of commitment.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:27:11 AM

Anyone notice a severe lack of Ganza talk today?   Seems abnormal......   Seems like a long time with no MrCEO posts.....   

http://puu.sh/hNOQB/6db4ff21fe.png

Wasn't he busy trolling btc.com for the last couple of days?
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:31:19 AM

I was specifically talking about all day today.  I don't believe any of those accounts on btc.com are actually josh.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:34:48 AM

MrCEO love you long time... oops... another LIE!

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:36:55 AM

Anyone notice a severe lack of Ganza talk today?   Seems abnormal......   Seems like a long time with no MrCEO posts.....  

I was specifically talking about all day today.  I don't believe any of those accounts on btc.com are actually josh.

Come on, spill it out, stop talking in riddles. What happened? UAE law enforcement caught up with him?

Edit: I mean hypothetically of course.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:40:38 AM

Anyone notice a severe lack of Ganza talk today?   Seems abnormal......   Seems like a long time with no MrCEO posts.....  

I was specifically talking about all day today.  I don't believe any of those accounts on btc.com are actually josh.

Come on, spill it out, stop talking in riddles. What happened? UAE law enforcement caught up with him?

I just spilt it.....   Haven't seen a Ganza post all day... Curious if it was just me...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:44:26 AM

I just spilt it.....   Haven't seen a Ganza post all day... Curious if it was just me...

Just you... I'm not missing him at all  Cool
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:00:41 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 05:29:31 AM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

allen1980s updated information on the class action lawsuit against GAWMiners at PaycoinTalk today. A web form for those interested in joining the suit is also now available at paycoin.atangledweb.info.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:13:34 AM

allen1980s updated information on the class action lawsuit against GAWMiners at PaycoinTalk today. A web form for those interested in joining the suit is also now available at ATangledWeb.Info.

Just a correction on that... it should be Paycoin.ATangledWeb.info If anyone has trouble on it, you can let me know here.

AND... these are not on menus, but I just put them public, so people can see them. I'm working on two different things there (because I want Josh's scam to stick even after this fiasco winds down)

http://paycoin.atangledweb.info/timeline
http://paycoin.atangledweb.info/claims

The timeline is just basic this happened on this day entries.
The claims will eventually be a who said what when and was it a lie or not with archives of the proof.

Anyone interested in helping please PM me.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:30:58 AM

Forget the $1million. Homnero has to cough up $25K monthly to keep it. So that means the dumbfucks that he leased to have to pay him at least that each month. How in fuck can a shit news site make that kind of money? Has to be substantially more than that. Homero needs his profit, they need to pay salaries, and operating costs.

Nothing adds up here. I smell stink but stink is all that you get from these cast of assclowns.

what if Garza lied about him being XPY broke and he still runs some PC in disguise? I know, he would never lie... /s

Pages: « 1 ... 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 [1896] 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: