Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376899 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:34:30 AM

Don't believe the shitcoin hype or you'll lose. If it's not in Bitcoin it's a scam. Staking is a scam. The whales/premines just dump on you with free money printers.
Ganzar made money printers that print imaginary money even when turned off. Only in Lord Ganzar's fantasy land do such things exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:44:31 AM

*AWKWARD SILENCE* for GARZA "Naturelle"

Grin

didn't Garza promote aprilcoin at one point on hashtalk? or was it scryptcc?

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:54:49 AM

Grin PayCoin  Grin
BOEM!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziou5gTcERE

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
SS2006

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:11:48 AM

wow way to make convo Smiley I guess zero real convos happen here eh. For the record i own ZERO paycoin atm
take care tough guy !

Huh? That conversation went exactly how you started it. How did you enjoy your Coinstand purchase?
Got 2 GTX 980s for 50$, sold my old 2 GTX 970s for 750$
So made 750$ and got 2 GTX 980s in my rig right now Smiley
Thx for asking, let me know if u want a pic!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8914

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:23:33 AM

wow way to make convo Smiley I guess zero real convos happen here eh. For the record i own ZERO paycoin atm
take care tough guy !

Huh? That conversation went exactly how you started it. How did you enjoy your Coinstand purchase?
Got 2 GTX 980s for 50$, sold my old 2 GTX 970s for 750$
So made 750$ and got 2 GTX 980s in my rig right now Smiley
Thx for asking, let me know if u want a pic!

Why would I want a pic. Just trying to point out who you are for those who might accidentally think that your opinion is of any value.

BTW you're lying or whoever bought your GTX 970 for that price is dumb as a bag of rocks. Enjoy your gift from Homero and your ponzi referrals.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:24:32 AM

For the lulz in my inbox this AM:

Mineral.com crypto-currency exchange is closing down.
Mineral.com & Mineraltalk.org is closing down.

Due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding serious allegations and the on-going investigation and litigation with an internationally wanted individual associating them self with Mineral International we would like to advise that Mineral crypto-currency exchange and services will be shutting down.

Mineral.com and Mineraltalk.org will be closing at 10pm EST on May 22, 2015, therefore coin holders are required to login and proceed to their dashboard to process a withdraw of their coins to their desktop wallet or other wallet services available.

All withdrawals will be processed automatically by our system. Wallet servers will be shut down and any coins in those wallets will not be recoverable.

Thank you.
Copyright © 2015 Mineral, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are registered at Mineral.com

Our mailing address is:
Mineral
31/F CHINACHEM CENTURY TOWER
178 GLOUCESTER ROAD
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8914

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

Due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding serious allegations and the on-going investigation and litigation with an internationally wanted individual associating them self with Mineral International we would like to advise that Mineral crypto-currency exchange and services will be shutting down.

Mineral.com and Mineraltalk.org will be closing at 10pm EST on May 22, 2015, therefore coin holders are required to login and proceed to their dashboard to process a withdraw of their coins to their desktop wallet or other wallet services available.

All withdrawals will be processed automatically by our system. Wallet servers will be shut down and any coins in those wallets will not be recoverable.

Thank you.

Our mailing address is:
Mineral
178 GLOUCESTER ROAD
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Thank you for the "exiting" news. Time to replace Coinstand/Mineral in the thread title with Garza's new project - btc.com/Bitcoinist. Would be nice to fit the sea pig in too, but not enough space.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:02:28 AM

Thank you.

Our mailing address is:
Mineral
178 GLOUCESTER ROAD
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Thank you for the "exiting" news. Time to replace Coinstand/Mineral in the thread title with Garza's new project - btc.com/Bitcoinist. Would be nice to fit the sea pig in too, but not enough space.

and tune in for the next shit-show Saturday with Homero Joshua Garza, former CEO of fraudulent GAW Miners.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:15:18 AM

Thank you.

Our mailing address is:
Mineral
178 GLOUCESTER ROAD
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

And I did not register for the exchange. I did create a troll account on the forum though.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:15:37 AM

Thank you.

Our mailing address is:
Mineral
178 GLOUCESTER ROAD
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

and tune in for the next shit-show Saturday with Homero Joshua Garza, former CEO of fraudulent GAW Miners.

I think the BTC.com should be it's own spin off (thread)... I hate when they dump a bunch of the old characters, then hire a bunch of new ones and try to call it the same show... there needs to be some form of reality tv show etiquette followed here... else, how will i know which one to watch? It'll be like how CSI and Chicago PD always to cross overs... but they're still different shows.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:53:39 AM

You are wasting that precious activity, asshole.

Ya they're scams but i've made ALL kinds of money from them Smiley I have made over 20 btc over past few months thankss to selling all my XPY and putting it in scrypt.cc, aprilcoin, emicoin,  etc..
Are you the guy who makes 0.001 btc a day and thinks he's bad ass haha. You're madddd brah

If you know they are scams why advertise them? That seems rude.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:57:43 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 10:20:08 AM by Crestington

Natalie Johnson wrote 3 articles about me and misspelled my name all 3 times Sad.

Mike I hope there is no relation! haha

Natalie is new to Journalism.
She got dragged into it by her partner, Team XPY Guy, @sciborg.

Does he gut punch too?

LOL- I think the Hillbilly Sciborg would break his arm trying to open the screen door on his trailer. A solid Hillbilly girl would toss him around like a can of Skoal.

Aww, I actually like Sciborg and Team XPY. I know they are total noob but I give them props for kicking out Josh and we could do a whole series just aimed at trolling the team, Phil seems especially trollable "Guise.... can't we just stop all the drama and just build something???"

lolololol

And they kicked you some BTC. I see no Blockchain evidence of there being any ownership change of the vast majority of XPY whatsoever. Liars Lie. Scammers Scam. Nothing has changed as far as shuffling huge amounts of Paycoin and sending them to exchanges since this scam began.

I took that BTC and bought a couple hundred thousand PayCon, and then gave away that CON in the Muggle Relief Fund so it went to good use Smiley

I bet you did. Good for you. There is however, no doubt that your attitude towards the people who paid you and are currently (supposedly) running this scam , and the scam itself, has changed 180 degrees since then. Now, all of a sudden, you are of the mind that Paycoin can be salvaged, and coincidentally it means a few BTC in your pocket. Funny how that works.

lol PayCoin being salvaged, you do know that an Coin can never really die right? You say it like I'm saying it would be salvaged by the things I do but it's this thread and the people that are contributing to it that are really keeping it afloat. I'm pretty impartial on the whole PayCoin thing and don't really care either way and lets not forget that I did no actual work for that BTC, they used code that was already available in other sources and offered me some BTC for implementing it themselves.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:08:38 AM

That all breaks down when they run their free money printers.

And "coincidentally" they "turned them off" (Just delayed the payout) when they started this pump. It is disturbing to see people like Buckeye that are so easily duped that they will believe the same pack of liars over and over.

This is what my understanding is:

- At first they set a configuration variable to 250k so that the primary controller needed 250k in order to stake (and that was set in a config file). I have NOT looked at code to know if that is or is not how the need for 125k coins is set. But, Phil set his ganza controllers to that state when all of that stuff blew up.

- Then they decided that if they were now just wallets, they didn't need to be powered on at all, so powered them down. By that time, the XPYDevs had covered the coins needed for their hashlet thingies (still don't understand that whole thing, but they were supposed to be getting some sort of payout on hashlets?), so the XPYDev controllers and Phil's controllers were powered down (as in no electricity, physically powered down)

- Then it was brought up that the the controllers would just 'catch up' when powered up because coinage still accumulates.

- So, it was decided the coins would be moved out of the controllers and back in so that coinage would set to 0 when/if the controllers were turned back on.  I'm running the PayCON wallet and have seen that if I move coins between addresses, in PayCON at least, it sets the coinage back to 0.

Now, I don't know if they've done the coin move or not, but it seems that at least a few coins will be minted while they're moving them out of the controller. But, it shouldn't be a catch up for an entire month, 2 months, or what ever. So, to me that seems like a reasonable way to stop coin minting in the short term.

But, people have asked about accumulating coinage and they have stated a plan for it. Now, if they fire them up and go at it... well, that would be a big "We're no different than Ganza" flag that should be shoved up a few select people's butts as a permanent marker that they're total dicks.

The biggest thing I wonder about is the shuffling that you're pointing out... why the hell is that even going on.  And the jump in coins yesterday?  Where the hell did that come from?

I'd seen this floating around on reddit for a long time before I ever came here to start reading about it.  I've never bought XPY (but do hold 175 coins). I've been trying to put together a timeline of all this shit, maybe it can be an educational resource in the future to keep other people from falling for these scam artists.  But, I don't have an emotional dog in this fight beyond the fact that it's bad for BTC and crypto as a whole.

This whole fiasco might also bring a closer look at the whole idea of staking coins... for example, I can't actually print dollar bills in the US. So, why does the SEC allow staking coins that are essentially printing crypto coins? Is that really any different than what the Federal Reserve is doing?

It only resets your Coinage for the particular Coins that are moved. When attributing Coinage to Staking, Coinage is just the measure of when it will Stake but not exactly how much it would Stake so you can have maximum Coinage but the amount received would still be the amount of Coins times the amount of days past so if a prime wallet is offline for a while it would have maximum coinage but would still Stake more Coins when brought back online the longer it's left offline.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:14:29 AM

It only resets your Coinage for the particular Coins that are moved. When attributing Coinage to Staking, Coinage is just the measure of when it will Stake but not exactly how much it would Stake so you can have maximum Coinage but the amount received would still be the amount of Coins times the amount of days past so if a prime wallet is offline for a while it would have maximum coinage but would still Stake more Coins when brought back online the longer it's left offline.

If they didn't want the "prime" staking rate, they would simply comment out the "prime" private key from the paycoin.conf file then restart the wallet. Then it would stake like any regular muggle wallet. Problem solved.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:24:32 AM

If they didn't want the "prime" staking rate, they would simply comment out the "prime" private key from the paycoin.conf file then restart the wallet. Then it would stake like any regular muggle wallet. Problem solved.

Comment out a hyper-inflating wallet pumping out Coins left right and center? I doubt anyone would not be selling into the market regardless of who they are, better get some money now before everyone else sells.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:30:56 AM

Unless everybody sells to gaw, for each seller there has to be a buyer Wink So "they" can't all sell... Kind of..
I am very surprised the price is such high though, how can this be? When there was a floor promised I understand why, but now, shouldn't it be like other shitcoins for less than 100 satoshi? Huh

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:16:48 AM

Amazingly enough, my posts in this thread about the latest shenanigans being pulled are actually being linked to on HT:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37697/what-is-all-this-staking-and-look-at-the-inflation-now Archive: https://archive.is/CZqvC

To give the hashtards credit I think it is a massive leap forward that they are openly referencing posts in this thread as evidence.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:36:54 AM

They will have to have another circlejerk lovefest on their romper room youtube show to calm down the GAWTARDS and feed them enough bullshit so they can keep their free money machines operating.

Wall of text from Buckeye broadly supporting the scam

That all breaks down when they run their free money printers.

I haven't seen a post from buckeye2015 criticizing paycoin or teamXPY for weeks and weeks.  I think he has been turned.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 12:22:17 PM

Amazingly enough, my posts in this thread about the latest shenanigans being pulled are actually being linked to on HT:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37697/what-is-all-this-staking-and-look-at-the-inflation-now Archive: https://archive.is/CZqvC

To give the hashtards credit I think it is a massive leap forward that they are openly referencing posts in this thread as evidence.

guess what - hashtalk.ch is down. Garza sleeping?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:26:01 PM

Here is something fun for you all to try:  Paste the above hashtalk link into your browser, and delete the s from https, then hit enter. You will see a page of the "Crypto Private Investors group" - which has absolutely nothing to do with Josh Garza of course and is totally not run by him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: