Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 [1898] 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:28:56 PM

Amazingly enough, my posts in this thread about the latest shenanigans being pulled are actually being linked to on HT:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37697/what-is-all-this-staking-and-look-at-the-inflation-now Archive: https://archive.is/CZqvC

Here is something fun for you all to try:  Paste the above hashtalk link into your browser, and delete the s from https, then hit enter. You will see a page of the "Crypto Private Investors group" - which has absolutely nothing to do with Josh Garza of course and is totally not run by him.

You are correct, sir. LOL!  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 12:30:24 PM

Amazingly enough, my posts in this thread about the latest shenanigans being pulled are actually being linked to on HT:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37697/what-is-all-this-staking-and-look-at-the-inflation-now Archive: https://archive.is/CZqvC

Here is something fun for you all to try:  Paste the above hashtalk link into your browser, and delete the s from https, then hit enter. You will see a page of the "Crypto Private Investors group" - which has absolutely nothing to do with Josh Garza of course and is totally not run by him.

great find! btw, he didn't even bother to delete the default wordpress posts... http://cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.org/2015/05/11/hello-world/

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:06:51 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 02:35:53 PM by Buckeye2015

They will have to have another circlejerk lovefest on their romper room youtube show to calm down the GAWTARDS and feed them enough bullshit so they can keep their free money machines operating.

Wall of text from Buckeye broadly supporting the scam

That all breaks down when they run their free money printers.

I haven't seen a post from buckeye2015 criticizing paycoin or teamXPY for weeks and weeks.  I think he has been turned.

I don't think it's been weeks has it?

Edit: so am trying to remember when I ever criticized "teamXPY" since I'm still not sure how all those break out. I did criticize church leaders being involved in the scam, but that wasn't a teamXPY thing... garza is a small group leader in his church as well. Even when whocares was first spinning up that online thing, I could see a logic in what he was doing because I give discounts to people who pay me in BTC for services. As far as the coin, it has always been an alt-coin... I'm pretty sure I've always felt that it can live or die just like all the rest of them. I'm pretty sure that my 'ax to grind' has always been against Garaza, Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald, and... Huh I've always felt like Rashab(?) was a victim. I did think Phil seemed sort of shady when he first came here with mineral, so I was posting the DNS info on mineral but he left quickly and changed his DNS from a hidden service right away, so I respected that he did something in a positive direction instead of going all Garza about it.

So, if I was criticizing "teamXPY" in the past, I must have changed my mind. For example, I don't think Phil is shady anymore. But, I still think this whole scam has been bad for crypto and that Garza is a complete ass that needs to live out his days in a cell (even though that won't happen). I have plenty of pitchforks and am more than willing to go on any Garza hunts because I would like to see him hounded completely out of crypto-anything. I still wouldn't advise anyone to buy XPY because I only buy alt-coins that have interesting technology (OR are CONs, since they're producing some funny stuff) so I never would have advised people to buy it anyway.

So, if you want to call that being turned?  That's your right. But, really it's just that I have new information and the situation itself has progressed from when Garza was running the show. I'm also working on memorializing Garza's stupidity so that it's in a form that easier to navigate than a 1900 page thread and (hopefully) has stronger SEO impact.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:10:28 PM

great find! btw, he didn't even bother to delete the default wordpress posts... http://cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.org/2015/05/11/hello-world/

That's so many levels of messed up.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:36:57 PM

They will have to have another circlejerk lovefest on their romper room youtube show to calm down the GAWTARDS and feed them enough bullshit so they can keep their free money machines operating.

I haven't seen a post from buckeye2015 criticizing paycoin or teamXPY for weeks and weeks.  I think he has been turned.

Although you are still critical of Garza your posts lately seem to imply a level of respect for team XPY and paycoin that is, in my opinion, undeserved.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:58:03 PM

Although you are still critical of Garza your posts lately seem to imply a level of respect for team XPY and paycoin that is, in my opinion, undeserved.

Well, the wall of text was saying that they have open hangouts that anyone can join in on. I was trying to let people know they could do that and get questions answered without having to reveal who they are in real life, or even who they are over here. I was also trying to say that they don't shut stuff down like Garza did.

My opinion of the XPY folks has changed. (NOT Garza and NOT Cantor Fitzgerald) I've never really cared about the coin either way except that they don't do something stupid like fork to 'delete' coins or start doing a 'we hate him, so we'll make his coins useless' thing. Technology needs to stay pure and settle your social issues in social ways. Either get them prosecuted or chase them down with a pitchfork... but don't throw tech at a social based (bad actor thing) problem. NOW, had they done that, tried to turn a crypto into a social solution thing, you would hear me ranting to high heavens.

I understand that you might not want to hear their side and I don't fault you for that. But, in the end, there are a LOT of people who were directly damaged by this scam. Now, the survivors are joining together to try to make all those little strings of letters actually have some value. Can you blame them for that? Could you imagine what it would feel like to have plunked down $50k worth of anything (USD, BTC, Huh) for "coins" that are now worth maybe $15?  It has to make some of them physically ill. (I understand that for some of them, that's not even a weekend's play money... but for others, that has to be a serious amount of money).  Not only did they put up the money (say it was $50k).. but they had weeks believing that asshole and imagining that they were going to have any money problems solved in a significant way...

Then it all went to shit. Not just shit, but shit in the middle of the shit storm that was flying around the interwebz with everyone from all sides making claims and accusations about anything and everything and Garza, the one that talked them into it, still saying that everything was going to be great and that "if it were a scam, wouldn't he have run already?"... that is some f*d up shit he pulled.

So, yes... I guess you could say that I respect the survivors (who would probably be pissed to be called that) for trying to turn those little alphanumeric strings back into something of value. And, I'm willing to give them credit for putting out xpy.io that seems to be functional. I think the hedgers thing is a new approach to getting more BTC into the environment, so that would, theoretically, help increase the XPY price from an 'economics' point of view. But, if the price of XPY doesn't go up, they won't be selling too many of them.

TL/DR: I can respect that you don't respect them. I just have a different opinion.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:00:45 PM

Joshypoo changed it now. At least now we know that he is still following this forum Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:00:56 PM

Edit: so am trying to remember when I ever criticized "teamXPY" since I'm still not sure how all those break out. I did criticize church leaders being involved in the scam, but that wasn't a teamXPY thing... garza is a small group leader in his church as well. Even when whocares was first spinning up that online thing, I could see a logic in what he was doing because I give discounts to people who pay me in BTC for services. As far as the coin, it has always been an alt-coin... I'm pretty sure I've always felt that it can live or die just like all the rest of them. I'm pretty sure that my 'ax to grind' has always been against Garaza, Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald, and... Huh I've always felt like Rashab(?) was a victim. I did think Phil seemed sort of shady when he first came here with mineral, so I was posting the DNS info on mineral but he left quickly and changed his DNS from a hidden service right away, so I respected that he did something in a positive direction instead of going all Garza about it.

So, if I was criticizing "teamXPY" in the past, I must have changed my mind. For example, I don't think Phil is shady anymore. But, I still think this whole scam has been bad for crypto and that Garza is a complete ass that needs to live out his days in a cell (even though that won't happen). I have plenty of pitchforks and am more than willing to go on any Garza hunts because I would like to see him hounded completely out of crypto-anything. I still wouldn't advise anyone to buy XPY because I only buy alt-coins that have interesting technology (OR are CONs, since they're producing some funny stuff) so I never would have advised people to buy it anyway.

So, if you want to call that being turned?  That's your right. But, really it's just that I have new information and the situation itself has progressed from when Garza was running the show. I'm also working on memorializing Garza's stupidity so that it's in a form that easier to navigate than a 1900 page thread and (hopefully) has stronger SEO impact.

Team XPY is a criminal organization. They are thieves who prey on novices in crypto. Team Paycoin is the same. All of them are no different than Garza.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:07:47 PM

Meanwhile, Cantor Fitzgerald's only involvement is that someone who works for them was a mark for a con man.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

Meanwhile, Cantor Fitzgerald's only involvement is that someone who works for them was a mark for a con man.

I don't see it that way... Stuart Fraser and Josh have a bunch of companies together... like nearly 10? running back to at least 2010.. Fraser is in no way a 'mark' for Josh. And if Fraser was willing to use his corporate identity to backup that 100 million dollar CAF lie, then it is a Cantor Fitzgerald issue too because it was Cantor Fitzgerald that lent any credibility to what Garza was saying. If any idiot off the internet started claiming that they had 100 million dollars lined up to invest in a new alt-coin, they would have been blown off as a bold faced liar because alt-coins make absolutely NO sense on any level what so ever as a financial investment. They make sense as a technology and as a community thing... but not as a financial investment and certainly not as a 'we're gonna take over global financing' shit like was claimed about paycoin.  EVERY clone-coin out there going for currency status rides like a leach on the back of BTC. What financial investor is going to put up millions for something so stupid without checking it out? Without having one of their tech savvy friends check it out? BUT, Garza had the Cantor Fitzgerald name behind him and that sold the scam. Without that name, Garza would have been laughed out of ever forum on the Internet (including reddit!).

So, my opinion is that Stuart was in no way a mark. Yes, his is not a bright man, but that doesn't qualify him as a mark. I think he knowingly hitched his wagon to Garza well over five years ago. Now, if that's because he's love struck or because he's that overwhelming stupid... it doesn't matter. Their AUK wireless had only a couple hundred unhappy customers... Fraser had to have read the articles that claimed it was a national company.. so he went along with the scam and he should be right next to Garza in the interrogation room.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Some interesting Emails between Josh Garza and Mate Tokay. There are LOTS more, I just copied a few interesting ones, along with payment records. Not much time today, so I will just post these without much comment.

Deposit.

This address is confirmed as being Mate Tokay's.  https://blockchain.info/address/1HHJ7GyWMeNW5TebTEYVJLNqQPUc3D9TQA?offset=0&filter=2
http://qntra.net/2015/04/garza-friends-additional-emails-detailed/ About 2/3 of the way down. These Emails are in a different group than I am digging through right now.

Hey Josh, wanna meet some terrorist funders and international mobsters? No problem, Mate will introduce you!!

Mate has been receiving massive amounts of BTC

More on the way in a while, including all 5 of the pages of the signed Bitcoinist purchase agreement.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

Joshypoo changed it now. At least now we know that he is still following this forum Smiley

On slack they've been posting that a bunch of his sites are coming down. I don't know if he quit paying his bill or what, but ordercoincard.com, the HT forum, and a couple others are
getting the old rm /* -rf treatment.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:32:48 PM

So, yes... I guess you could say that I respect the survivors (who would probably be pissed to be called that) for trying to turn those little alphanumeric strings back into something of value. And, I'm willing to give them credit for putting out xpy.io that seems to be functional. I think the hedgers thing is a new approach to getting more BTC into the environment, so that would, theoretically, help increase the XPY price from an 'economics' point of view. But, if the price of XPY doesn't go up, they won't be selling too many of them.

So let's take the next step and spell out what does it mean "to turn those little alphanumeric strings back into something of value". It means someone ELSE needs to buy their bags at a value they consider sufficient to cash out. We've had this discussion on GH and I still don't see how having large bags of worthless junk can possibly help to turn the Titanic around in any meaningful way. I mean being a bagholder does not make one an expert in finance or economics or cryptography or software development.

And I strongly disagree with your assessment of xpy.io. It is clearly a ruse to dupe smaller bagholders into locking up their coins. Do the math - a 10% fee to load a 3-month hedger that will return ~6% in 3 months (25% annual), probably less if the coin gets forked. Go browse around their website and come back with a link to their terms and disclosures and shit, I dare you.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:47:14 PM

Some interesting Emails between Josh Garza and Mate Tokay. There are LOTS more, I just copied a few interesting ones, along with payment records. Not much time today, so I will just post these without much comment.

I posted a link to this on talk.btc.com.

http://talk.btc.com/t/paul-revere-sends-his-regards-to-mate-tokay/261
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:05:24 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 04:45:26 PM by Paul Revere

More Emails between Mate Tokay and Josh Garza talking about buying Bitcoinist and Mate coming under the employ of Josh/GAW. Having fun sucking Josh's brilliant cock Mate?

Signed Letter of Intent for GAW/Josh to purchase Bitcoinist. Here is the beginning of the Email:

In the Email, only three pages are visible. I saw this mentioned by some shills on BTC.com as being "proof" that the agreement was not made. I found that you can actually pull up all 5 pages of the purchase agreement by following the attachment links:
Edit to add: Something important to note in the purchase agreement is that the payment is specified as stock in GAW (worthless) and "Cryptocurrency". It does NOT specify BTC ! We can see that some large chunks of BTC were paid to Mate by Josh, but knowing the scamdog Homero, it is likely that the bulk was paid in XPY. Afterall, 10,000 XPY= $200,000, RIGHT? Now what Mate was paid is completely worthless, and Josh owns both Bitcoinist and his ass! Lay down with dogs and you will get up with fleas, Mate!

And the end of the actual Email:

What you do in Vegas does not stay in Vegas, chumps:

Email detailing payment bickering. Josh wants it to mainly be lots of Paycoin and stock in GAW, that he knows will soon be worthless after he rapes the company assets and discards it.

Makes one wonder how many of the true hardcore asshole Paycoin shills are from this batch of fucking shitbags at Bitcoinist.  Makes the idea of BadBitcoin VIK= Vivien from Bitcoinist a bit more worthy of consideration since the Paycoin payments were likely spread around to the staff. Why use $ or BTC when you can pay with Monopoly Money, right?

Excerpt from Qntra showing the Email with Mate Tokay's BTC address mentioned in my last post:

http://qntra.net/2015/04/garza-friends-additional-emails-detailed/

And lastly, a little holiday special on rooms in Dubai in Josh's Emails, because people who are not fucking off to Dubai always get spam from hotels there, right??

xpyjustice

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:05:50 PM

The problem with the current prime controller owners is that they own 50% of all XPY paycoin.

For the most part those millions of coins that they hole inside of the controllers were never paid for. Even without the 100% stake rate, if the coin were to rally they would all become multi millionaires.

They didn't pay for those coins, they get a massive stake rate, and if they could find a way to pump price they will reap massive rewards.
Why would someone new buy into a coin where the majority of coins are held by this small group? These millions of coins must be the premine that Josh held and then "gifted" to these disparate groups.

Plus they said some really mean and inappropriate things about paul and bitpop last night.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

The problem with the current prime controller owners is that they own 50% of all XPY paycoin.

For the most part those millions of coins that they hole inside of the controllers were never paid for. Even without the 100% stake rate, if the coin were to rally they would all become multi millionaires.

They didn't pay for those coins, they get a massive stake rate, and if they could find a way to pump price they will reap massive rewards.
Why would someone new buy into a coin where the majority of coins are held by this small group? These millions of coins must be the premine that Josh held and then "gifted" to these disparate groups.

Plus they said some really mean and inappropriate things about paul and bitpop last night.

What did I miss? Adam no likey me pointing out with proof that he is a fucking liar? When the flak get's heavy, you know you are getting close to the target.

P.S: The handful of crooks running Paycoin own more like 80% of the coins still. You can believe Josh is still in that group or not. 

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:20:56 PM

So let's take the next step and spell out what does it mean "to turn those little alphanumeric strings back into something of value". It means someone ELSE needs to buy their bags at a value they consider sufficient to cash out. We've had this discussion on GH and I still don't see how having large bags of worthless junk can possibly help to turn the Titanic around in any meaningful way. I mean being a bagholder does not make one an expert in finance or economics or cryptography or software development.

And I strongly disagree with your assessment of xpy.io. It is clearly a ruse to dupe smaller bagholders into locking up their coins. Do the math - a 10% fee to load a 3-month hedger that will return ~6% in 3 months (25% annual), probably less if the coin gets forked. Go browse around their website and come back with a link to their terms and disclosures and shit, I dare you.

Well, at this point, the shine is off of XPY, so anyone buying now is buying on the current markets. Why they'd buy it, I don't know... maybe they're day traders?  BUT, they would not be buying because of a lie about a $20 floor. I bought QORA, does that mean I was victimized by some QORA bag holder? I find it interesting and wanted to buy some. I went to an exchange and put in an order. Now, if a bagholder wants their $15/coin back... how will that happen?  No one is going to pay that on a market anytime in the near future.

As far as the XPY price rising... what's wrong with that?  I sell shit occasionally... but given enough time and turning, town folks call it compost and rave about what it does for their gardens. I don't advertise it, just people hear about it through the grape vine. Am I ripping them off when they seek me out and give me $8 to throw a front loader bucket full of old shit into their truck bed? Now, if I sat there and said that was $1200 worth of oats and hay to produce that shit, do you think they'd fork over $1200?  No, they'd laugh at me and go on their way. As far as I can tell, there are no more false lies being told about XPY that I can tell, so if people want to go to the markets and buy it. That's their choice. One man's shit is another man's compost.

The basic xpy.io IS intended to tie up coins. They've said that publicly that there are a bunch of stakers(?) that will be setting a bunch of coin loose in June and they needed somewhere besides the markets for those coins to go. So, they're letting people put their coin into the prime controllers and get the 100% stake rate. NOW, if you're into XPY, that sounds like a viable option. And it's no different than a bank CD type of idea as far as I can tell. I don't think there is any fee at all to put coins in the basic xpy.io service. I guess you just sign up and transfer them in.

NOW, the xpy.io hedgers do have fees... again, to me the fees are too high on them and I don't see XPY going up enough to make them profitable, so not my thing. But, from a coin perspective it looks like an interesting product and I would bet you'll see other coins trying something similar because it brings more BTC into the coin. I don't know that there are any written terms on their site, I'm going off of conversations in the hangouts. If there aren't any terms, I agree those should be spelled out clearly on the website. I think I've been to xpy.io maybe once? maybe twice? I'm sorry, but I have no interest in buying their products, so not going to try to find a link on the site. I said they seem to be functional based on the lack of bitching about the site. I've also never been to paybase, but it seemed like weekly (daily?) there were people posting that they can't log on, can't deposit, can't withdraw... either no one is using xpy.io or they're not having any troubles because I don't see those kinds of posts about that site.

And, again... I'm not buying XPY and I certainly would not tell anyone to buy XPY. For transparency, I do have XPY that was given to me by multiple people, but I still haven't even synced the blockchain on my wallet, so it's not like they're doing a whole lot of anything.

And, as far as "expert in finance or economics or cryptography or software development."... really, very few alt-coins have those elements... opal is being run by a kid that sounds like he's a 13yo. If there are people out there that want to spend their money or their BTC on alt-coins run by strangers on the internet, that's their option. Go to one of those gofundme type sites, they're full of unqualified people selling pipe dreams. This is the internet as a whole. It's well known that XPY is a peercoin clone now... so... if you want to use that as a basis, then we need to start screaming about 90%+ of the alt coins out there. Or we could use the huge pre-mine... but that's ? 95%+ of the coins out there?

My issue is that for the sake of the idea of crypto currency as a whole, we need to focus on running rusty chainsaws up the ass of true scam artists and publicly shaming them out of the community. But, for the people who are having their whack at it and bump along how ever well they manage... that's part of the internet and part of the new global village market place where the big corporation don't run things any more. I live in the boonies... I like decentralization... so I'm willing to make room for the bumps if it keeps us heading toward a world where the government and big corporations don't control my life any more. But, that's just me. I can see others thinking differently.

neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:28:56 PM

This guy is such a fucking scammer! Prison is deserved!
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

FFS! Quit drinking the fucking Kool Aid, Buckeye! If you want to post mounds of mindless idiocy, FINE,  but you should do it to the last remaining morons on Hashtalk who will actually believe such fucking idiocy.

Pages: « 1 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 [1898] 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: