Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 [1890] 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376898 times)
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:51:51 AM

Sadly, I cannot take credit for this.   

http://www.fuckyoujosh.org/

Let's all take a moment from our laughter and appreciate the fact that this person had more web design skills than Homero, who once almost kind of owned btc.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:53:25 AM

Looks like our internet detectives are back in full force with the launch of BTC.com.

Here is what you need to know :

1) Garza/GAW have lost the BTC.Com domain a while ago, it is being held in Escrow and the Bitcoinist owners are "renting" the domain name for three years, in order to turn it into a digital currency hub.

2) Of course Garza won't distance himself from anything that might give him a shred of credibility these days. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. He cannot be trusted, ever.

3) BTC.com has nothing to do with GAW, Garza, paycoin or any of their other shill operations.

Sometimes you guys make me wonder where you get all the information from, instead of engaging in a dialog with the people directly. Posting crap on this forum isn't going to get you one step closer to the truth unless some of the people involved in the operation (in my case, as a content creator) happen to stumble upon it.
Didn't Garza buy Bitcoinist from Tokay/hire Tokay?

Tokay claims it never happened. The LOI spelled it out that he was going to acquire Bitcoinist.net for $450,000 and Mate would stay on as an employee. I spoke to Mate personally about this and I tend to believe him that he felt it would be a shitty deal for the brand as the earliest scammalicious revelations came about.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:54:51 AM

Looks like our internet detectives are back in full force with the launch of BTC.com.

3) BTC.com has nothing to do with GAW, Garza, paycoin or any of their other shill operations.

Sometimes you guys make me wonder where you get all the information from, instead of engaging in a dialog with the people directly. Posting crap on this forum isn't going to get you one step closer to the truth unless some of the people involved in the operation (in my case, as a content creator) happen to stumble upon it.

Wow, you call yourself a journalist, a 'content creator'?

Yet all this post is doing is complaining about the truth being exposed?

Why? Why would you bother making a post which clearly shows you to be either ridiculously uninformed or attempting to protect the ongoing schemes and scams?

Careful. He's been in the "writing industry" a "long time" now. Better not fuck with him.  Roll Eyes

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:01:52 AM

Some of us might have read the article on Bitcoinist.net that says: "The BTC.com domain was acquired By GAW Miners, LLC, However Bitcoinist LTD signed a private, long-term lease agreement until 2018.03.11. The licensee is Bitcoinist LTD and the licensor is GAW Miners LLC."
http://bitcoinist.net/million-dollar-bitcoin-domain-name-btc-com-launches-bitcoin-digital-currency-industry-portal/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:46:27 AM

1) Garza/GAW have lost the BTC.Com domain a while ago, it is being held in Escrow and the Bitcoinist owners are "renting" the domain name for three years, in order to turn it into a digital currency hub.
Garza didn't lose the domain at all. It's been in escrow ever since he purchased it, because he's paying in monthly installments and if he stops paying, it returns to its previous owner. And now the company you work for is paying Garza directly for the privilege of using his domain name for a limited period.

You're being called out, and rightfully so. I hope you had fun mocking Garza in this thread the last few weeks, because that's over now.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:55:14 AM

jdebunt get off your high horse. everything Garza touches or has touched is suspect. theres been gazillion lies and "non-connected entities", people lost millions. you get no leeway. whos name & company is in this contract?

even if it never came to fruition, i guess it was an accident the domain landed in your loving hands?  Kiss
once you post something anti-gaw (information about lawsuit), this is the result. nothing suspicious:
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:06:56 AM

I don't get how homero has so many spelling mistakes. I haven't used a browser without spell check in a decade. This is inconceivable!

I bet my left nut he's using windows ME with internet explorer 5 or some shit. Cheesy

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:07:37 AM

Completely retarded Paycoin shill says he is glad that there is no Honor Program, because it would make fudsters who secretely bought cheap paycoins rich.

The hilarity never stops.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:33:24 AM

Completely retarded Paycoin shill says he is glad that there is no Honor Program, because it would make fudsters who secretely bought cheap paycoins rich.

The hilarity never stops.

yet another genius idea in hashtalk land. unbelievable...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:50:51 AM

Homero definitely designed everything about BTC.com

"signiture" if he wants to hide his involvement he should at least learn to spell.

Sergios

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:03:27 AM

Well now this is quite cozy. All the self-proclaimed "moral knights in shining armor" taking a stand  and getting on their horses, ready to slay the vile corruption beast and its merry cryptoid followers. Quite a sight  Grin  
This approach would work in RPG's and even in medieval times ( though your success depended on your targets background and status... so if we lived in medieval times you theoretically could have gotten away with killing Josh G)All joking aside it would be great if everyone in the community was as skeptical to every new thing that is coming out ( altcoin, technology etc). if they were a bit more skeptical, the scammers and criminals wouldn't have such an easy time to bamboozle a lot of the community.

Now if you want to really be effective, you need to come up with solid evidence. Solid evidence isn't the following: " I say .... and that is the "truth" because I say so/because it is common knowledge/through my vast experience", Using altered photos to prove a point( without actually giving out extra information like: who took the picture, where and when was it taken etc) etc.

For example: the "proof" that user (sorry if the term offends you but i don't want to say mr if you are a miss or vise versa) kken01 posted was a valiant effort to deliver some kind of proof but there are some obviously gaping holes in said "evidence". Let us, for the sake of argument  say that the document is a genuine one. If you zoom in on said photos you can see that there are more to said document than just the 2 pages that  user kken01 provided. At least 1 more page. Now if I would look to the bottom of each page, they are numbered so a full 2 pages are missing.

The document also seems to be a copy of the original, or a copy of a copy from which photos were taken. However here my skeptical attitude kicks in to high gear. Yes it can be a color copy of said "original" document but then some degradation of the signatures should be visible.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:08:06 AM

Well now this is quite cozy. All the self-proclaimed "moral knights in shining armor" taking a stand  and getting on their horses, ready to slay the vile corruption beast and its merry cryptoid followers. Quite a sight  Grin  
This approach would work in RPG's and even in medieval times ( though your success depended on your targets background and status... so if we lived in medieval times you theoretically could have gotten away with killing Josh G)All joking aside it would be great if everyone in the community was as skeptical to every new thing that is coming out ( altcoin, technology etc). if they were a bit more skeptical, the scammers and criminals wouldn't have such an easy time to bamboozle a lot of the community.

Now if you want to really be effective, you need to come up with solid evidence. Solid evidence isn't the following: " I say .... and that is the "truth" because I say so/because it is common knowledge/through my vast experience", Using altered photos to prove a point( without actually giving out extra information like: who took the picture, where and when was it taken etc) etc.

For example: the "proof" that user (sorry if the term offends you but i don't want to say mr if you are a miss or vise versa) kken01 posted was a valiant effort to deliver some kind of proof but there are some obviously gaping holes in said "evidence". Let us, for the sake of argument  say that the document is a genuine one. If you zoom in on said photos you can see that there are more to said document than just the 2 pages that  user kken01 provided. At least 1 more page. Now if I would look to the bottom of each page, they are numbered so a full 2 pages are missing.

The document also seems to be a copy of the original, or a copy of a copy from which photos were taken. However here my skeptical attitude kicks in to high gear. Yes it can be a color copy of said "original" document but then some degradation of the signatures should be visible.

Or provide proofs from the 5 GB email dump. What high horse did you ride in on? Go see Mike Johnson. He is a real journalist.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Sergios

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:20:29 AM

... there is also another thing that is quite peculiar. the "Mate Tokay" signature on the bottom of the first page of said document. Why put a signature there? It is hardly done since a multiple page official document always stays together as one. Another thing that i noticed is that both Garza's and Tokay's signatures have similarities which does take a sledgehammer to the credibility of said document ( handwriting analysis). Also the fact that a "LEO" signed for "Mate Tokay" casts even more doubts.

This, along with a whole lot of other problems this document has, makes me question the document as a whole. I do not believe this is a genuine official document as i have proved it in a previous post. It seems to me that the document has been copy/pasted together from other documents to fit a certain thesis or just for the purpose to discredit someone or a company ( in this case Mate Tokay, Bitcoinist and everyone affiliated with Bitcoinist).

Do i accuse user kken01 putting up a forged "official looking document"? No of course not. I tore apart the so called evidence, not the user who posted it  Cheesy   If you did fabricate said document, Photoshop is a great tool for this, i should advise you to stop doing that and put your time into something more constructive ( for example create: a news site, an application, etc)
Sergios

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:31:56 AM

Or provide proofs from the 5 GB email dump. What high horse did you ride in on? Go see Mike Johnson. He is a real journalist.
[/quote]

Sigh.. another dude or dudette who wants to troll someone else... sigh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you want to be objective, you provide evidence ( unbiased, preferably no fabricated proof because you will be called out and said "proof " will be ripped to shreds) to back up your claims.( stated this before on multiple threads and responses). Mike Johnson is a sports commentator and hockey player.

So yes put up ALL THE EMAILS! That way everyone can make up their own minds.. or are you hiding some information? Roll Eyes
bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:35:49 AM

Mate confirmed to me that those docs were legitimate. But they are not the final contract. You should ask him about it. He will tell you the same thing. He cancelled the deal when people started getting pissed at GAW. He should have gone further down that path like the rest of us.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:37:18 AM

Sigh.. another dude or dudette who wants to troll someone else... sigh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you want to be objective, you provide evidence ( unbiased, preferably no fabricated proof because you will be called out and said "proof " will be ripped to shreds) to back up your claims.( stated this before on multiple threads and responses). Mike Johnson is a sports commentator and hockey player.

So yes put up ALL THE EMAILS! That way everyone can make up their own minds.. or are you hiding some information? Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Someone give this asshole the link to the dump.

Do your own digging shill.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:52:07 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Miss use of the word troll Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Asking for more proof Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Claiming its not real, without providing any counter evidence yourself  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:54:04 AM

Well now this is quite cozy. All the self-proclaimed "moral knights in shining armor" taking a stand . . .<snip>

Hey, Mr Condescending Douchecanoe, you been under a rock all this time?

You come to this discussion and post the typical shill refrain of complaining about the fact a thread has exposed the scam repeatedly and then start demanding we all jump to attention and run around to do your http://www.cryptoarticles.com/ dirty work?

What makes you think you're entitled to special treatment?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:52:47 PM

In case there are Garza victims who read here and not the other forums....

Here is an update with more details about the class action lawsuit, how it will work, and how to submit your information for inclusion in the group.

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/1128/gaw-lawsuit-statement/p1

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:54:42 PM

Where are the "never obsolete" hashlets? Or refunds for those? That lie/false advertising/fraud alone is evidence enough for GAW being a criminial operation.
And then of course there are dozens more lies and unkept promises, and 5 GB of incriminating emails.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 [1890] 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: