Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376977 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:15:10 AM

Back on topic and speaking of turds, check out xpy going down again.

Yep

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/466

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:16:52 AM

In other news: I just went and bought myself an S5! Woo Hoo! Was listed on Ebay for $500 w/shipping and I offered $460, not thinking he would actually go for it. To buy one from Bitmain looks to be ~$450 w/shipping and a month to get it, so I think $460 is a good price.

Good job!  Is this your first foray into the mining world?

Awesome; I have 4 being delivered tomorrow.

My 3 S5's showed up today. The new 'enclosure' is funky, but they are running like a champ!

DOH! Checked on miners and the circuit tripped! I guess I overloaded the circuit.  Shocked
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:18:01 AM

Like this?  The Garza's at minute 4:24

http://vimeo.com/83699131

I'm not going to post the link (respecting previous posts about trying to leave family out of the discussion), but am I the only one who has found the pretty embarrassing post by Josh about his wife from 2013? This guy has NO filter and doesn't understand that things he says on the internet can be searched and made public?

I think Josh talking trash about his wife would not cross the line. If there is a pic or something maybe leave it out, but if he wants to broadcast something to the world by posting it on the internet who are we to argue?  

Figures. Modern day Jimmy & Tammy Faye Bakker. This just keeps getting better.

What fine christians they are too.
kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:18:07 AM

Well guess we now know why she's a mod.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:18:36 AM

Was Homero a student of hers?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TheThinTinMan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:22:05 AM

So it seems all the good mods are leaving or have left.  Even the NON mods who hold the title are running awway from protecting josh and his bullshit.
Only the ones who suck at joshes dick and rim his arse out asking for more are now the mods.
So guess what that means ?  nothing but I love GAW threads and posts. Heavy moderation, No common sense, nothing.
The ones left there are already showing signs of massive egos and power abuse.  Pathetic.  
Burn in hell gaw, you banned me for asking simple innocent questions about my investment.  MY INVESTMENT !!!!!

You quickly went from asking simple questions to all out flame rage. What is this a sign of?

I posted my questions and got banned on their forum.   Where did I start a flame war exactly ? more like you are wanting something to happen when there is no potential.  I am free to post what and how I want.  As are you, even if your post is.....shit.

End of the day, josh and co are clearly dishonest and are liars and scammers. If hey cant even take the time to answer the basic obvious questions about what they are doing with my money, they deserve all the treatment their way.

BTW who the fuck are these 3 latest posters, never seen them in here before, are they part of the anti gaw fudd police ?  seems like it from a history search.

btw who the fuck are you?

See below

Where did I start a flame war exactly ? more like you are wanting something to happen when there is no potential.  I am free to post what and how I want.  As are you, even if your post is.....shit.

End of the day, josh and co are clearly dishonest and are liars and scammers. If hey cant even take the time to answer the basic obvious questions about what they are doing with my money, they deserve all the treatment their way.

In the internet you're limited to text, so don't blame me for looking into your post. I can't see your face or hear you screaming Tongue
Double and tripple spaces, use of caps and exclamation points, phrases like burn in hell, it all adds to the message and its tone.

BTW who the fuck are these 3 latest posters, never seen them in here before, are they part of the anti gaw fudd police ?  seems like it from a history search.

Before? Like when? You just made this account, dude Tongue

Date Registered:   Today

This is not my first rodeo on here.  

There is someone flagging posters and accounts and getting them removed and banned off this thread. I assure you my attitude to this scam has not changed.  Only your opinions are changing the course of the conversation to something you can manage, yet fail.

Movng forward.

Its starting to tighten up on there in regards to what you can say and how.   They pushed the :"you can say whatever you like as long as its respectful" to "fuck you if you post something anti gaw in any way"

The only bi polar ones are the ones profiting off gaw and then slagging them off.  Which is pretty much all of us in here.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:24:51 AM

In other news: I just went and bought myself an S5! Woo Hoo! Was listed on Ebay for $500 w/shipping and I offered $460, not thinking he would actually go for it. To buy one from Bitmain looks to be ~$450 w/shipping and a month to get it, so I think $460 is a good price.

Good job!  Is this your first foray into the mining world?

Awesome; I have 4 being delivered tomorrow.

My 3 S5's showed up today. The new 'enclosure' is funky, but they are running like a champ!

DOH! Checked on miners and the circuit tripped! I guess I overloaded the circuit.  Shocked

If your in the US you may not be able to run 2 on the same breaker 2200W is the max on a 20 A breaker. Safely run 1800W. So miners should pull about 880W a piece so one breaker may not cut it.  

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:30:05 AM

If your in the US you may not be able to run 2 on the same breaker 2200W is the max on a 20 A breaker. Safely run 1800W. So miners should pull about 880W a piece so one breaker may not cut it.  

Yeah, I thought I was on a 20A circuit, but I was on 15A - so I was pulling 14.75A (@ 590W per S5 stock) through a 50 12GA extension cord... Not gonna end well. Redistributed and now good to go! :-D

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:30:33 AM

Like this?  The Garza's at minute 4:24

http://vimeo.com/83699131

I'm not going to post the link (respecting previous posts about trying to leave family out of the discussion), but am I the only one who has found the pretty embarrassing post by Josh about his wife from 2013? This guy has NO filter and doesn't understand that things he says on the internet can be searched and made public?

I think Josh talking trash about his wife would not cross the line. If there is a pic or something maybe leave it out, but if he wants to broadcast something to the world by posting it on the internet who are we to argue?  

Figures. Modern day Jimmy & Tammy Faye Bakker. This just keeps getting better.

What fine christians they are too.

Fucking hypocrite. He couldn't possibly be any more non christian like. This is a just another perfect example of why I despise religion. So many talk peace and happiness but when the door closes behind you it's all lies and deceit. Gotta put on the happy faces though. I wonder how many other "christians" he fucked out of their money. He's probably one of those douche-bags that puts a single in the basket and pulls out a 10 like hes making change for a 20. Times like these make me a very proud atheist.
TheThinTinMan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:31:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ESTB0Lv.png

Was Homero a student of hers?

Yes I believe so, he probably conned her to let him pass in the hope he will employ her later on in life - to clean up after himself. Also she has only dealt with calm people with autism, I can tell you from experience that they can do some pretty nasty cruel shit to animals and people without thinking twice that its right or wrong.    Nice to have a closed world view on things and pass them off as fact hey bitjane.

Mind you I got banned for asking the same questions in the same manner as this guy, but in regards to his 5 petahash order which seems to have been for personal use.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u655/crazyperson1011/test/13/loljosh_zps91ed9e8e.png

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:37:33 AM

This guy is a huge disappointment. I can confirm everything in the vanity fair article about him is correct. He was arrogant, insulting, and overpriced. He was, literally, twice the price as the other quotes we received. We were quoted 15k to 20k for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation from doctors all over the city. He asked how much we would be willing to spend. I mistakenly told him the highest end of my budget (35k). He then came back with a quote of 33k. Hmmmmmmmmm. The guy is a crook in a nice suit. Plus, he got all my wife's sizes wrong, and made some recommendations that had we followed, would have devastated my wife. He practice is incredibly unprofessional. We could actually hear him and his nurses gossiping about his other patients in the room next to us! 

Brilliant move.

I know you liked the other Dr's hunny but let's go with the arrogant prick for double the money. Don't worry I got a fucking great idea on how to make a Ferrari full of money.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:47:31 AM

They're really fighting hard to keep the xpy turd afloat on Cryptsy still getting flushed, draw the chart out, just a matter of time.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:52:57 AM

Haven't seen this one posted here yet (but let me know if repost). "Scammer alert" on Josh from a year ago.

http://www.bitcoinclassifieds.net/profile/4448/

That is Josh reporting another guy as being a scammer though. A case of a completely pitch black, greasy, sooty pot calling the kettle black.

PS: As usually goes with these things, Bitmain started a $50 off sale on S5's today, right when I decided to empty the Paypal on one! DOH! Oh well, at least I save some shipping time and get to actually make money with the two PSUs on my S1s that are serving as ~free heaters right now.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vabchgent

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:55:56 AM

They're really fighting hard to keep the xpy turd afloat on Cryptsy still getting flushed, draw the chart out, just a matter of time.

Its doing the wave and waving bye bye.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:09:46 AM

The bit about the pot calling the kettle black was directed at Josh calling someone else a scammer, not you Perseus. After reading my post and seeing yours it sounds like you may have taken that the wrong way....

PS Still looks like a fair amount of bids on Cryptsy, but on the XPY "stronghold" of CoinSwap I see maybe 3 btc between the current .013 and .010, and beyond that pretty much nothing.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:18:22 AM

Looks like they banned another loyal supporter: https://hashtalk.org/user/gava

This guy posted nonstop support/praise and even earned a paycoin origin badge presumably for trying to make paycoin less of a failure.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:19:39 AM

This guy posted nonstop support/praise and even earned a paycoin origin badge presumably for trying to make paycoin less of a failure.
He posted the josg21 thing and let's just say rootdude wasn't too kind to gava's ass. Gava seemed like a decent guy. A complete, utter shill, but still a nice guy. They banned one of their biggest shills for trying to think for himself LOL. Rest in pepperonis.
ZiG

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:21:05 AM

The bit about the pot calling the kettle black was directed at Josh calling someone else a scammer, not you Perseus. After reading my post and seeing yours it sounds like you may have taken that the wrong way....

PS Still looks like a fair amount of bids on Cryptsy, but on the XPY "stronghold" of CoinSwap I see maybe 3 btc between the current .013 and .010, and beyond that pretty much nothing.

...and I counted like 77-78 XPY ONLY traded since the turn of the new day ...almost 4 hours already... Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Enjoy,

ZiG

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:23:58 AM

He posted the josg21 thing and let's just say rootdude wasn't too kind to gava's ass. Gava seemed like a decent guy. A complete, utter shill, but still a nice guy. They banned one of their biggest shills for trying to think for himself LOL. Rest in pepperonis.

Wow- 3,000+ posts 4,900 rep and out the effing door.

You have been Paycoined , Gava!

vabchgent

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

Wow- 3,000+ posts 4,900 rep and out the effing door.

You have been Paycoined , Gava!

^^^^^This is the most jacked up thing I have seen all day ^^^^^^^^^ He keeps running people out the door whats next. I guess they really are going for the plane tickets. The coin is doing nothing - Getting rid of the supporters for asking questions.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: