Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 [762] 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376940 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:19:46 PM

There's a lot of things we can add to the list of fraud, but primarily I think we need to beat people over the head with the floor thing some more. It was one of the boldest lies the CEO told, and people wonder why he isn't talking or posting anything anymore. His legal team is pissed, they advised him to run everything out of that stupid mouth through them, and he too realizes that he's caught now after their consultation with him. Probably around the same time he had that letter addressed to Andrew "TheMage" typed up for him.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:21:14 PM

GAW might be returning to its roots as a hardware reseller, I just got the first email yesterday offering Bitmain miners. Not a single mention of PayBase or Paycoin.... I think he realized that this is going to come crashing down around them and ruin the company, so back to plan A?
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:23:16 PM

There's a lot of things we can add to the list of fraud, but primarily I think we need to beat people over the head with the floor thing some more. It was one of the boldest lies the CEO told, and people wonder why he isn't talking or posting anything anymore. His legal team is pissed, they advised him to run everything out of that stupid mouth through them, and he too realizes that he's caught now after their consultation with him. Probably around the same time he had that letter addressed to Andrew "TheMage" typed up for him.

I remember him saying to the lemmings that it is a gift from GAW to buy paycoin2 at 12-14$ level.

Gift for sure, but the other way around
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:25:02 PM

GAW might be returning to its roots as a hardware reseller, I just got the first email yesterday offering Bitmain miners. Not a single mention of PayBase or Paycoin.... I think he realized that this is going to come crashing down around them and ruin the company, so back to plan A?

They are selling off the closet full of Antminers that comprised their "massive mining operation".

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112405/gawminers

Below are pictures from GAW’s data centers:

Take your pick out of their huge inventory from this massive mining operation.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:38:21 PM

They are selling off the closet full of Antminers that comprised their "massive mining operation".

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112405/gawminers

Below are pictures from GAW’s data centers:

Take your pick out of their huge inventory from this massive mining operation.

I am selling a couple S3 too - I can wait till they run out -Mine are doing what they are intended for Mining. I was just wondering what power supply they are providing with them? Because the wattage requirement was kind of under stated with these. I have to run mine with all 4 PCI-E populated or the cables get hot. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:39:18 PM

Yep got the same email. I think they will or should be selling them even cheaper due to being used AND BTC so low and little if any profit for now. But GAW should have stuck to what was working. I am sure they are also trying to raise capitol before the shit hits the fan with PAYwhatever coin.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:43:11 PM

Can we call it GhostCoin from now on? There's no volume on the exchanges, nobody is buying it and everybody is leaving while they still can. Or just hodling because they saw basically all their money leave their wallet in the form of some numbers on Paybase. It's like watching those people that won't leave their home when a hurricane is going to hit.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:46:27 PM

I was just wondering what power supply they are providing with them?

I was curious about that as well.  
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:50:07 PM

Someone posted the Email yesterday and it showed the EVGA PSUs with the red braiding in the pictures for sale by themselves, and also server PSUs as well. I bet the PSU included in the $169 S3 deal is a 100 db Jet Engine server PSU and not the pricey EVGA one. Can anyone confirm this or find the post with the email? I tried to dig through the ~50 pages from the last day and my eyes got blurry and I gave up.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:54:04 PM

I wish you all luck with your endeavors, I am going back to the real game and that is BTC, I hope we all can one day look back at this and wish that we did not cause the damage to all Crypto that we have done over the last few months.

This vendetta against GAW and Josh has made the whole crypto community look like a bunch of fucking amateurs. Only 6 months ago Crypto was getting excellent main stream press and was looking good. However the in fighting, scams, and crap coins have now made it look like a joke.

Asic mining has killed scrypt, it may even kill BTC, coins like Dark Coin and Black Coin will not take off due to their names.

I will not be posting here or on hash talk as all the negativity has shown me that the crypto community will keep fighting each other and keep calling all new coins or innovation a scam.

The people on this forum and others have done more harm to Crypto than good, so be proud of yourselves as you may find that you are the ones stopping crypto getting wide spread acceptance, it is only a matter of time before the Banks and Governments of the world centralize the technology and all Crypto will go down in the history books as a fad.

So pat yourself on the shoulder and say well done as you are the guy's who supposedly want to see Crypto be a success have actually made it look like a fools paradise.

You all need to rethink what your agenda is here and start thinking about the bigger picture, so step away from your key boards and start promoting Crypto instead of tearing it down.    

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance.

I think you are somewhere between 2 and 3 at this point, bubbaj.  Hang on.  Acceptance will come.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:13:14 PM

I wish you all luck with your endeavors, I am going back to the real game and that is BTC, I hope we all can one day look back at this and wish that we did not cause the damage to all Crypto that we have done over the last few months.

This vendetta against GAW and Josh has made the whole crypto community look like a bunch of fucking amateurs. Only 6 months ago Crypto was getting excellent main stream press and was looking good. However the in fighting, scams, and crap coins have now made it look like a joke.

Asic mining has killed scrypt, it may even kill BTC, coins like Dark Coin and Black Coin will not take off due to their names.

I will not be posting here or on hash talk as all the negativity has shown me that the crypto community will keep fighting each other and keep calling all new coins or innovation a scam.

The people on this forum and others have done more harm to Crypto than good, so be proud of yourselves as you may find that you are the ones stopping crypto getting wide spread acceptance, it is only a matter of time before the Banks and Governments of the world centralize the technology and all Crypto will go down in the history books as a fad.

So pat yourself on the shoulder and say well done as you are the guy's who supposedly want to see Crypto be a success have actually made it look like a fools paradise.

You all need to rethink what your agenda is here and start thinking about the bigger picture, so step away from your key boards and start promoting Crypto instead of tearing it down.    
You come across so eager to point the finger and talk down to others without accepting your place in this "downfall" of the crypto world in your mind. For every accusation you make against those here and elsewhere, ask yourself, "where do I fit in to all this?". A simple review of YOUR history here and on other forums shows you are not clean so before you call others monkeys or fools, take a look in the mirror and pat yourself on the back. Not too long ago, you passionately defended Garza et al. so your actions speak for themselves. Please do not let the door hit you in the arse on your way out.

Scott-
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:15:25 PM

Someone posted the Email yesterday and it showed the EVGA PSUs with the red braiding in the pictures for sale by themselves, and also server PSUs as well. I bet the PSU included in the $169 S3 deal is a 100 db Jet Engine server PSU and not the pricey EVGA one. Can anyone confirm this or find the post with the email? I tried to dig through the ~50 pages from the last day and my eyes got blurry and I gave up.

Link from my email yesterday

https://www.gawminers.com/collections/on-sale?utm_source=Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=23e62a4d3e-final-miner-sale&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ec90950adf-23e62a4d3e-146078825&mc_cid=23e62a4d3e&mc_eid=be1f346751

I assume the included PSU with s3 is the red braids

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

Here is a PDF of the email advertisement they sent out: http://gawgate.com/pdf/Big%20Discounts%20on%20AntMiner%20S3%20&%20S4%20and%20PSUs!.pdf

Scott-
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:28:14 PM

Considering their gawful credibility I think I need a first hand report from someone who ordered it.  Maybe too soon for anyone to have received one though.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:31:01 PM

https://www.gawminers.com/collections/on-sale?utm_source=Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=23e62a4d3e-final-miner-sale&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ec90950adf-23e62a4d3e-146078825&mc_cid=23e62a4d3e&mc_eid=be1f346751

I don't think so. Those are EVGA 1,000 watters which can run 2xS3 (you can see that in the operation pics) and they have those for sale @ $129 each in the email. Yesterday I saw an Email flyer that also had server PSUs with PCIe cables for sale by GAW, I bet one of those is included with the $169 S3/PSU deal.

Edit to add: DOH! The email I was talking about is the one linked here, I had just looked at the other one. You can see the server PSUs for $50. I scored 2x EVGA 600 watt PSUs from Egg for $19 on BF. They are a really beefy 49 amps of 12volt.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

I can tell you guys a S3 runs at 400W all day long at 225 Frequency at S3+ Speed 451 -/+ 5% Ghs and there is no difference between a S3 and S3+ with the newer firmware installed where you can get the 225 Frequency.   

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:47:27 PM

+1 for the South Park reference.

We could be beating them over the heads with all pattern of fail that is all around them, but they are now *emotionally* invested that they can't lose. Others have brought this psychological phenomenon up before.

Those people are lost. We are the beacon orbiting a quarantined world - warning off those who may stray into this space that Planet Paycoin2 is toxic and they should continue at their own peril.
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:50:58 PM

I've been with GAW since the first hashlet, I've watched and seen all the controversy and I've at times allowed myself to believe they may actually produce something of value with paybase.

I don't think it's a scam. I don't think there is malicious intent.
 I do however believe that they have seriously over reached.  I'm not saying it's impossible for them to pull it off, but I'm having my doubts.  So far, since the spectacular fail that was the paybase launch there has been absolutely no extra features added which may indicate the service is actually coming.

While I concede there is always a possibility that they may eventually come good, I have to say, I'm sick of the waiting.  The 15th of january has been constantly touted as the date the new features will be launched.  If they are not, I'll be taking an extended (permanent) vacation from HT and focusing on other interests like increasing merchant adoption for btc in my local area :-)

Talk here with your real account before you can be taken serious. Until then you are a Shill GAW Fanboy and no one cares about your spin on this fraud.

I'm criticizing them and you call me shill?  LMAO. kthnxbai :-)

PS my HT username is already taken over here, but if there are any smart arses out there you wont take long to figure out who I am.  Writing style, language use etc all give clues...

See hilighted text above - shill or fanboy or both.

I don't think you necessarily have to be a shill or a fanboy to believe that Josh had delusions of grandeur and due to the fact he is a rank amateur, completely botched up everything. If he had a shred of real business sense, he might have been able to make the coin work... wishful thinking right?  Grin
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:53:03 PM

I don't think so. Those are EVGA 1,000 watters which can run 2xS3 (you can see that in the operation pics) and they have those for sale @ $129 each in the email. Yesterday I saw an Email flyer that also had server PSUs with PCIe cables for sale by GAW, I bet one of those is included with the $169 S3/PSU deal.

Edit to add: DOH! The email I was talking about is the one linked here, I had just looked at the other one. You can see the server PSUs for $50. I scored 2x EVGA 600 watt PSUs from Egg for $19 on BF. They are a really beefy 49 amps of 12volt.

19 bucks! 49 amps... sweet, I must have missed that deal lol Would have bought just to have as spares....  Cheesy

jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:58:16 PM

Yep got the same email. I think they will or should be selling them even cheaper due to being used AND BTC so low and little if any profit for now. But GAW should have stuck to what was working. I am sure they are also trying to raise capitol before the shit hits the fan with PAYwhatever coin.

For all we know he is liquidating their assets for a pre-bankruptcy party.  Shocked

Of course, that is all conjecture since I have no evidence...

Pages: « 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 [762] 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: