Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376933 times)
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:36:16 AM

In this text from Carlos to Josh,

It's funny rishab always calls me after you email back lol Tag team bia bia

They really made a fool out of him.... I'd be pissed too.

http://pastebin.com/WHGVSUHc (DKIM Signed SMS received via Google Voice)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:38:35 AM

Feb.6.2015 SEC Subpoena documents if anyone hasn't seen them yet.

SEC-Subpeona.pdf 7.2mb
https://mega.co.nz/#!pU9WwKbD!GziM0bL59Tc4XN1gVLB4VmsGSZM7hUVui7BCQgODU90

via

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2xveb4/paycoin_sec_subpoena_if_youre_interested/
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:38:44 AM

Because all of the documents were faked?
Seriously, why are they holding on?
Any of them.

They are doomed, yet keep going.

Joe Mordica was even paying bills with his personal BTC, and a pile of it. Then had to beg to be reimbursed.

Josh is gone, and there are many of us who were screwed. People, get your shit together and move on, but at least keep others from being done the same way. Do you people who continue to perpetrate this blatant obvious scam have no soul?

Money is great, it is wonderful, but when you are sitting alone, thinking about it, no amount of money will cleanse you. You will despise yourself every time you spend a dollar unless you are like Josh, a sociopath, and I do not believe most are.

Accept the loss. You will be better for it. Learn from it.

I am contacting every news agency. I hate it for BTC, but these people must have something thrown their way to show them they cannot continue to perpetrate Josh's endeavors.

Dump whatever you have, or put it away and forget it, but do not patronize any website, business, or person who uses XPY aka paycoin. If you do, you support these lowlifes.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:39:37 AM

Anybody do the math on how much they are past due to all of these 3rd parties? I think it was north of 500k, not including the request from Mordica's lawyer for 400k (or 500k in BTC).
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:41:53 AM

>>> Option A
>>>
>>> 2million dollars =3D 38,095 Prime Stakers
>>>
>>> ROI =3D 38,095 x 0.00974 x 180 days =3D 66,788 XPY
>>>
>>> 66,788 XPY x 20 Dollars =3D 1.3 million dollars
>>>
>>> *So to sum it up i make 1.3 million dollars in 6 months plus i keep the
>>> primes which are worth 2 million and i stake further on them.*

except now his XPY after 6 months woudl only be worth like 33k and his primes are worth ...nothing...ouch, he lost big bucks
sloopy

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

What about the ones who managed to bug them enough to get some miners in trade for their investment?

They managed to bug them enough to get some S3s, but were promised S4s.
Seems like the new HT crew would be pissed about that one alone.

Luke is managing the deals and passing the info, geesh ffs wake up.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:52:16 AM

Hey Rishab,

Deny THIS.

http://pastebin.com/mnMZX7F7 (DKIM Signed)

Haha, more coming in. We are looking at a deal with nascar for XPY Smiley

Orion controllers are for the at home guy, nothing. Like my brother said, no one gets a better deal then you.

You make new websites faster than anyone I have seen, I have lost count on number of websites you are currently having.

I just wanted to check there was something known as the Orion controller or something? If that's there is that better than the prime controllers?

Regards,
Rishab

4m in fiat.paycoins let's discuss in person on Friday.:-)

Adam could only come up with 750k in fiat before the 15th.
Would you consider that plus 250K in XPY?

Could we possibly make a Prime Controller HashStaker to avoid the LLP?

Hey josh,

Yes let's take things ahead.i was able to liquidate a bit more than 2million as well:-))

I can fly out on Wednesday from here n  can see you on Thursday and freeze things, do let me know if that's fine on your availability as I haven booked my ticket yet.

Will give details of my trip to Carlos for the same.

If any important meeting lined up for you please don't re schedule, I will work my way around it.

Regards,
Rishab

My brother has been working with a large group of high rolling investors. So less from you may work.

As soon as the coin hits the exchange, we would not be able to do a deal. At the point, there is no upside for us, we can just move through the exchanges.

We will be in the exchanges by the end the month.

If you want to talk about: 2m in cash, 500k in XPY.

Let me know

Thanks josh that's very kind of you too offer me that.

The end of the month the holidays begin so I am really not sure when the things will move, that's why I want to do a deal which I can handle and commit too. I would rather buy even if it is expensive then as I would have the money ready in my hand.so if you think 2million plus some paycoins we can do something or i can be a part of it let me know sir.

You mentioned it's hitting the public exchanges in a few days? Does it mean I will see it at 20 dollars on the exchanges this week Huh

Thanks for your kind gesture.

Regards,
Rishab

the reason I asked for the amounts and times is to see if it made sense for my to put it up in your place.

For example:
You put up the 2 in fiat, and I will put up the other 4 in your place (so the 4 would be a deal between us)
once you have the 4, then you just put it in

This way you get the same upside, but gives you more time. I agree with your point about timing, so I wanted to do my part and help. I know you would do the same for me.

he reason I asked for the amounts and times is to see if it made sense for my to put it up in your place.

For example:
You put up the 2 in fiat, and I will put up the other 4 in your place (so the 4 would be a deal between us)
once you have the 4, then you just put it in

This way you get the same upside, but gives you more time. I agree with your point about timing, so I wanted to do my part and help. I know

Josh Garza

Hey josh,

I think 2 million is something which should be possible before the 18th, rest how many ever million you do in paycoin whether 1, 2 or more that's totally upto you.

Let me know if this deal is possible to fit in, otherwise we do something next time. :-)

Paying anything more would be like after 22nd of Dec which won't do justice to our deal.

I am not the kind of guy who decreases numbers I have always increased numbers..your brother knows me the best..but this time I am jus held back because my shares can't liquidate on time.

Regards,
Rishab

I thought the financial partner was MasterCard ?

So then why visa little confused on this one.

Regards,
Rishab

Lol, we landed a deal with both.

I am going to wait on that one, saving the best for later. Also, I told you we are now with gocoin too right

THEN JOSH FUCKING SAYS  Be nice to the poor people Smiley
Yes sir

Be nice to the poor people Smiley

Let me know on the other thing.

Regardless, I got you something pretty special for you when you get here. They only ever made a few and it took me a while to get. Your going to like it Smiley
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:54:35 AM

everyone upvote the paycoin post http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

poor viet...he got scammed big

not sure who was the biggest scammer, if carlos or homero

"On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Carlos Garza <car...@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Below is all the information regarding the deal I closed for 100,000 worth of Paycoin.

Viet An Ly
    Shopfiy Order: 65589
    5000 XPY for 100k
    Paid Via bank wire

His two forms of ID are attached below.

The wire came from NewPath Mining LLC and the company info can be found on the comprehensive report attached below on page 16, as well as any other details from his other 14 LLC's he's had.
"
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:57:54 AM

Rishabh erred. email said they had changed by the hacker. Now you can not deliver an original email that can be validated (DKIM)  Roll Eyes
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:00:06 AM

SEC-Subpeona.pdf 7.2mb

via

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2xveb4/paycoin_sec_subpoena_if_youre_interested/

LOL, Vlad.

http://imgur.com/zq38x78
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:00:22 AM

Fixed the torrent.

https://archive.org/details/josh_email_backup
https://archive.org/download/josh_email_backup/emaildump.torrent

Magnet URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48CDD39338F07EA6E320F6B08834BD8F079E5F6F&dn=emaildump.zip

EDIT: I also went back and changed the old links, in case someone is following the old URLs I posted.
mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:09:14 AM

SEC-Subpeona.pdf 7.2mb

via

LOL, Vlad.

http://imgur.com/zq38x78

With any luck anybody involved with the scam in a promotional sense will get theirs. Glad I haven't sunk a penny into this crapcoin, I'd feel guilty sticking somebody with it when I cashed out.
gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:10:23 AM

Oh then there's this gem....

Turns out Josh knew Paycoin was doomed as early as December 19th. This CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY SIGNED email will tell the truth.

http://pastebin.com/VvNwBHZ7 (DKIM Signed)

Subject: I had a dream

and I just woke up thinking about it. And it's not a good one.

Our entire paybase and xpy model is flawed. It has been to begin with. The crazy thing, no a single person or just has ever brought it up.

Here is why. Let's separate things in to two buckets

The first is people that buy xpy directly from Paybase at the full price of $20. We would need to escrow every penny of that right? Because that person would want liquidity for every penny because they paid full price. Right? Makes sense. Only that means we never can use that money.

Now that not the issue. The issue is way worse then that. As the above only means we would have to make money some other way. No, the issue comes next.

Let's assume the the following it true. For the next year, for whatever the reasons are, the price of xpy only goes up to 18 on the open market. Maybe it will go higher, but let's agree that it's out of our control and that's the case.

So this would then mean, a person would be able to game us forever. They could go to the market, buy for 18 and come sell to us for 20 over and over and over again. Outside the limits we out in place, there is nothing we can do to stop that.

This then also means we would constantly loose money from this. Now here is the scary part, combine the first thing i said. If we are escrowing all the new xpy they buy from us, where does the new money come from to cover that spread?

Now, multiply that by 10 million, and forever. Coming together now? The entire model is flawed.

This is a big deal.

I am working on trying to figure out anyway around this. But the issue is the entire model is built around these concepts. I just can not believe I never thought of this before. There is no way this will work

I will have amber call a meeting so we can talk about what options we have.

So it seems that he KNEW he was going to fumble this, but ran with it anyway... Premeditation?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:11:12 AM

Rishab is no longer rich sadly, at least he can sleep in his cozy la Ferrari

sloopy

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:21:01 AM

Oh then there's this gem....

Turns out Josh knew Paycoin was doomed as early as December 19th. This CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY SIGNED email will tell the truth.

http://pastebin.com/VvNwBHZ7 (DKIM Signed)

Subject: I had a dream

and I just woke up thinking about it. And it's not a good one.

Our entire paybase and xpy model is flawed. It has been to begin with. The crazy thing, no a single person or just has ever brought it up.

Here is why. Let's separate things in to two buckets

The first is people that buy xpy directly from Paybase at the full price of $20. We would need to escrow every penny of that right? Because that person would want liquidity for every penny because they paid full price. Right? Makes sense. Only that means we never can use that money.

Now that not the issue. The issue is way worse then that. As the above only means we would have to make money some other way. No, the issue comes next.

Let's assume the the following it true. For the next year, for whatever the reasons are, the price of xpy only goes up to 18 on the open market. Maybe it will go higher, but let's agree that it's out of our control and that's the case.

So this would then mean, a person would be able to game us forever. They could go to the market, buy for 18 and come sell to us for 20 over and over and over again. Outside the limits we out in place, there is nothing we can do to stop that.

This then also means we would constantly loose money from this. Now here is the scary part, combine the first thing i said. If we are escrowing all the new xpy they buy from us, where does the new money come from to cover that spread?

Now, multiply that by 10 million, and forever. Coming together now? The entire model is flawed.

This is a big deal.

I am working on trying to figure out anyway around this. But the issue is the entire model is built around these concepts. I just can not believe I never thought of this before. There is no way this will work

I will have amber call a meeting so we can talk about what options we have.

So it seems that he KNEW he was going to fumble this, but ran with it anyway... Premeditation?

OF Course he knew. He planned it and suckered most of his staff, but then, when the "most of his staff" knew it, they stayed with him because they were bagholders as well. Everyone thought Josh would pull it out, and he did, he pulled out and let go all over their faces standing behind bodyguards.

gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:32:08 AM

Well I'll be damned... Looks like Vlad2Vlad has a little history with Josh himself!

http://pastebin.com/DjhiAaj8

Vlad says,
Yes, I am offering you my coins and cooperation.

What else could I possibly have to offer you in regards to this matter?

I don't want to split hairs but in regards to the trademark all you have is an application which will take over 1 year to process and even if the trademark is granted to you it can be challenged and taken away.

But that's just my opinion and I'm an economist and not a lawyer so I don't want to argue with you about that.

Please let me know if what I have to offer is of any interest cause if it's not then I do not want to waste your time.

Regard...

Josh replies,
Good news here is I have all your emails. So if our filings get contested, I will be able to show that you reached out to me to. I was willing to cooperate, and when I said something you did not like, you reneged on that cooperation and started posting messages that were the complete opposite with what you wrote here.

Vlad closes with,
You are a petty little man.

I gave you a sound fair offer and you laughed at it.  Yes, a judge is gonna see you as rational and reasonable.  Haha.

And I have bad news for you, I don't own PayCoin, I am simply ONE of the new devs.

So you and your lawyers can bitch all you want about one guy, the fact remains that you are trying to steal the NameBrand from an entire investment community.

Are you gonna sheepishly gonna pretend to want to work things out with all of them too?

Grow up dude, you have a tiny mind and no heart.

I will be following up with the trademark office today.  Don't forget to tell your top lawyers that you need them to lie for you and break the law for you.

Haha, good luck with that.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:34:59 AM

It is nice to see the truth finally being reveled. Congrats to those who did their part in making it possible.

Now, the next phase begins so please make sure you let the SEC/FinCEN know you are available and willing to testify if needed.

Scott-

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:38:23 AM

It is nice to see the truth finally being reveled. Congrats to those who did their part in making it possible.

Now, the next phase begins so please make sure you let the SEC/FinCEN know you are available and willing to testify if needed.

Scott-

Can you confirm this is real/unmodified?

gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:42:43 AM

Sigh......Even in the face of substantial evidence they're being scammed.... When will this come to an end??

Pages: « 1 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: