Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 [1137] 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

and then what next? you mean he rids of most of the liability and moves on ?

Yes.  And he can tell his faithful that he did right by them, so that they buy into his next scam.  It seems to me that is exactly what he did with folks to bought Hashlets where he made the offer to buy back the hashlets ... and then announced XPY to keep them in the scam.  The point of the long con is to keep them in the game, so he eliminates most of his liability AND keeps them in the game with his next scam.

he really only bought primes and for a very limited times. I told him upfront to buyback my genesis and he said he never promised that (when he had said all hashlets)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:13:27 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 10:08:16 PM by KC6TTR

I really wish Garza would go back and finish school...

Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover are defined as "payment card associations" and since the mid-1990's do not typically deal with the public directly, including small businesses - or even what many would consider large businesses. The primary function of the associations these days are to facilitate the backend technology infrastructure to link consumers to creditors on a global scale under a unified branding campaign - that's it. Likewise, the associations have their published rules/policies that regulate and maintain a somewhat level playing field within the industry they largely dictate. The public face of theses payment card associations are comprised of 20,000+ issuing/member banks, who are the actual components handing out the PVC cards with the Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover/etc association logo on them. These are also the entities that have their own specific policies and guidelines in addition to their respective association's. In the end, the approval or denial tag applied to every transaction comes from the issuing bank, not the specific payment card association or any other third party.

So, who connects small businesses with these issuing banks in this technology age?

That would be your typical "merchant bank" via their representatives who acts as the middle men (or women); brokering the relationship ranging from specific card acceptance to hardware, pricing, and terms. A good analogy would be the health insurance industry within the USA. The big insurance companies facilitate the back end of the industry and an army of smaller, often self employed or contracted licensed brokers, facilitate the business generation and retention. From an analytical view, it's all very similar.

Garza is likely simply talking with one of the merchant banks (via their iPhone carrying agent/rep) who have the ability to broker the online gateway (like Authorize.Net) to accept whatever pre or post-paid card he is hoping to peddle, which would come from the issuer via the merchant bank or a derivative of the issuing bank (i.e. another third party) if a prepaid card. Nothing innovative, new, novel, or special going on here. Thousands of business per day go through this process around the world.

Knowing the industry, I would bet it is nothing more than a fee-heavy prepaid/reloadable debit card with some custom branding (if he meets the MOQ). Likewise, there is currently no mechanism in place within the industry to "automatically" load a payment card in real-time with crypto to pay for a product in FIAT. The account holder must manually load the prepaid card or other medium of electronic payment and wait for it to convert prior to the transaction commencement. The lobbying and legislative oversight of the industry is nowhere near getting BTC, let alone XPY, on the list of native currencies the payment card associations recognize and support. We simply are not there yet.

Scott-
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:15:06 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 06:25:47 PM by Paul Revere

@ Eightcylinders: You are treating Mr. Ganza as if he were a normal person with a properly functioning moral compass and this is simply not the case. The only thing that matters to Mr. Ganza is how much $/BTC he can take from others and put in his pocket. "Details" like legality and liability are things that he hires lawyers to deal with. This is a consistent and constantly exploited problem that moral people have when confronting those that are not. They are at a serious disadvantage , because they think that the person engaged in some nefarious activity will behave as they do, and it simply is not that way.

Example: Most people can simply not grasp why a government would attack it's own citizens to further a nefarious and self serving agenda. To the "normal" person this simply makes no sense, they can not fathom that there are others who scoff at morality and use it as a weapon to hit those who are moral over the head with.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:17:07 PM

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:32:25 PM

He looks to have gained weight, must be those waffles or whatever the Belgian cuisine is famous for.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:34:22 PM

@ Eightcylinders: You are treating Mr. Ganza as if he were a normal person with a properly functioning moral compass and this is simply not the case. The only thing that matters to Mr. Ganza is how much $/BTC he can take from others and put in his pocket. "Details" like legality and liability are things that he hires lawyers to deal with. This is a consistent and constantly exploited problem that moraL people have when confronting those that are not. They are at a serious disadvantage , because they think that the person engaged in some nefarious activity will behave as they do, and it simply is not that way.

Example: Most people can simply not grasp why a government would attack it's own citizens to further a nefarious and self serving agenda. To the "normal" person this simply makes no sense, they can not fathom that there are others who scoff at morality and use it as a weapon to hit those who are moral over the head with.

so true. also even if you know something is off/wrong its very hard to switch your thinking if you have some kind of moral code. most people can do it few times but its hard to keep it going on

this thread has many good examples of people who already got out of poopcoin but still get sucked in at least on idea level if not putting few btc "just because it could succeed with great idea". failing to assess Mr. Ganzas history

strong sympathy for others is a great attack point for marketing/snake oil people like Mr. Ganza
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:42:53 PM

@ Eightcylinders: You are treating Mr. Ganza as if he were a normal person with a properly functioning moral compass and this is simply not the case. The only thing that matters to Mr. Ganza is how much $/BTC he can take from others and put in his pocket. "Details" like legality and liability are things that he hires lawyers to deal with. This is a consistent and constantly exploited problem that moraL people have when confronting those that are not. They are at a serious disadvantage , because they think that the person engaged in some nefarious activity will behave as they do, and it simply is not that way.

so true. also even if you know something is off/wrong its very hard to switch your thinking if you have some kind of moral code. most people can do it few times but its hard to keep it going on

this thread has many good examples of people who already got out of poopcoin but still get sucked in at least on idea level if not putting few btc "just because it could succeed with great idea". failing to assess Mr. Ganzas history

strong sympathy for others is a great attack point for marketing/snake oil people like Mr. Ganza
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

~Friedrich Nietzsche

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:53:37 PM

gotta love Nietzsche Smiley

heres something funny. atleast 15% of xpy owners are gambling, maybe because its the only thing they can do with poopcoin Grin
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:00:27 PM

heres something funny. atleast 15% of xpy owners are gambling, maybe because its the only thing they can do with poopcoin Grin
https://i.imgur.com/epOzCfj.png

I believe someone on HT once asked if gambling could be considered investing.  Not the sharpest tools in the shed that bunch.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:06:10 PM

A card in hand is worth more than two pumps in the bush.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:36:54 PM

i didnt really notice this before. veilcoin which was known as a scam in july 2014, uploaded most of GAWs poopcoin sources in december
did Mr. Ganza hire a known scam group? just so they wont bother him later on  Grin
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

jesus Mr Coins is hyper hyping poopcoin to buy all coins right now because GAW is the first one to get direct CC<->crypto with the help of Cantor Fitzgerald.

omg this is gonna be such a failure and Mr. Ganza will drain so much cash for nothing

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

Guys get a life give this rubbish a rest your only going to make yourselves look stupid when paycoin goes to the moon!!! The big boys at your school will steal your lunch money for being stupid nerds

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:08:52 PM

to continue your rant, did you know that shitloads of people in Myanmar have access to internet with mobile devices?
 Grin

cant wait when most of africa comes online. should be sweet time for crypto currency
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:41:24 PM

Guys get a life give this rubbish a rest your only going to make yourselves look stupid when paycoin goes to the moon!!! The big boys at your school will steal your lunch money for being stupid nerds

This is great. The guy who spends all his time promoting, developing, and investing in blatant scams is telling us to get a life.

Not sure why I'm even bothering to reply. I'm 99% sure you are just trolling because there's no way anyone is dumbtarded enough to be invested in paycoin for more than a few weeks without figuring out it's a scam. Even if you can't tie your own shoes in the morning, you should still be capable of figuring out it's a scam.
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:43:47 PM

Meanwhile your investment is worth 1/10th of what you bought it for?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xinit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:45:03 PM

... 90% of it is in Josh Promises, though, and those are headed for the moon!
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:57:25 PM

yup, i started playing there because i want to play. I used to play seals with coins but it just went away ( i got all my funds transferred).
all XPY I have are in there
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:34:48 PM

PexPeppers is now giving out T-shirts:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32576/20-off-everything-pexpeppers/30

Damn, Bro. That looks Boss with your Paycoin hat!

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:40:08 PM

... 90% of it is in Josh Promises, though, and those are headed for the moon!

neither NASA or ESA could get XPY to moon ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 [1137] 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: