Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:31:18 PM

If it is all rolled into one CAL GAW can hire a crack legal team to fight it and most likely win

With what money? GAW is broke. Garza pulled his hefty salary for as long as he could, and now there's nothing left. They have to sell all of their XPY just to make payroll and pay for basic internet services.

Suing GAWminers won't do much. You have to sue the people who have profited from the scam. For that, you have to know who has Prime Controllers, or at least the ones that stake at that insane rate.

So you're saying all the claims about how GAW made money off this were just lies?

Correct, GAW PR claims about fancy domain purchases and corporate acquisitions were just lies.

The company has been bleeding cash for a long time, likely since before hashlets even when they tried to undercut everyone with ASIC pricing.

$100 million business this ain't.

There seemed to be a bunch of people in this thread saying that gaw was making a lot of money from dumping, but also a lot of people saying that gaw is broke. There isn't a coherent narrative that ties those two together; if it was a scam (which it clearly is at this point), then it must have made money for someone. To claim that gaw is both smart enough to pull off the scam and then incompetent enough to not make any money from it breaks suspension of disbelief.

Something still doesn't add up.

ikeboy, the explanation was provided but you are either too thick to understand or you're just trolling again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:32:51 PM

insults snipped

To honest people, a corporation is an entity created to produce goods or services for profit. To a fraudster, a corporation is a tool to bilk investors of their money and funnel it into their own private pockets. Once the fraud is complete and the now bankrupt corporation is collapsing it is discarded, along with any liability. That is how the big boy criminals rip people off.

Unfortunately, liability for fraud doesn't go away when a corporation goes bankrupt.

See e.g. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/personally-liable-llc-corporate-debt-bankruptcy.html:

A corporation or LLC’s owners may also be held personally liable if they are found to have committed fraud.  If the owner made fraudulent representations or omissions when applying for a business loan, he or she can be held personally responsible for the resulting harm to the creditor and risk losing personal assets.  Alternatively, if a corporation or LLC was created to further a fraudulent cause or business, a court can pierce the corporate veil to get to the owners as well.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:33:04 PM

It adds up to people who understand what is going on. The only ones who think it doesn't are unable to answer what 2+2 equals. GAW is struggling along hand to mouth and shedding employees day by day as it consumes itself by selling off it's only hard assets, which are the few miners they have. The only other source of income for GAW is XPY dumping, but there are limits to how much can be absorbed by the market.

P.S: Again, you clearly show your lack of intelligence ikeboy. In theory a corporation is liable for fraud, but if it is bankrupt where does the money come from? You can not get blood from a stone and you can not get money from a bankrupt company. You may want to enlighten yourself about this subject by googling "Enron" ya effing imbecile.  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:34:44 PM

snip

There seemed to be a bunch of people in this thread saying that gaw was making a lot of money from dumping, but also a lot of people saying that gaw is broke. There isn't a coherent narrative that ties those two together; if it was a scam (which it clearly is at this point), then it must have made money for someone. To claim that gaw is both smart enough to pull off the scam and then incompetent enough to not make any money from it breaks suspension of disbelief.

Something still doesn't add up.

ikeboy, the explanation was provided but you are either too thick to understand or you're just trolling again.

There was one claim made that they could be hiding money, which seems inconsistent with some of the claims that they're broke. E.g. "The company has been bleeding cash for a long time" doesn't sound like a profitable company, even if the profits are from scams.

It adds up to people who understand what is going on. The only ones who think it doesn't are unable to answer what 2+2 equals. GAW is struggling along hand to mouth and shedding employees day by day as it consumes itself by selling off it's only hard assets, which are the few miners they have. The only other source of income for GAW is XPY dumping, but there are limits to how much can be absorbed by the market.

Could you estimate for me with your superior elementary arithmetic skills how much money GAW has, versus how much people lost?

How many xpy have been sold, how much did gaw get from them, who did it go to, and so on. Asserting that you've already answered is not an answer.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:44:20 PM

more insults snipped

In theory a corporation is liable for fraud, but if it is bankrupt where does the money come from? You can not get blood from a stone and you can not get money from a bankrupt company.

For anyone watching this, note that I didn't mention a corporation being liable for fraud, but responded to the claim that the owner wasn't responsible for the corporation's bankruptcy. That still hasn't been responded to, instead we get a redirection about bankruptcy.

So if everyone involves goes bankrupt, then the creditors can claim anything they own, and as you claim they have more funds, there will be something to take from.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:44:46 PM

There was one claim made that they could be hiding money, which seems inconsistent with some of the claims that they're broke. E.g. "The company has been bleeding cash for a long time" doesn't sound like a profitable company, even if the profits are from scams.

As far as I can see you're the only one trying to spin this now into "a profitable company". They are in dire straits, even the e-mails show a ton of unpaid bills.

Someone potentially hiding cash doesn't contradict the facts pointing to GAW being broke, not sure what you're getting at here.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:48:55 PM

As far as I can see you're the only one trying to spin this now into "a profitable company". They are in dire straits, even the e-mails show a ton of unpaid bills.

Someone potentially hiding cash doesn't contradict the facts pointing to GAW being broke, not sure what you're getting at here.

Do you think that nobody at GAW profited from the scam? My understanding of all of Paul's "dumping" posts was a claim that GAW's making money.

Also, Josh has said he didn't make any money (like at https://hashtalk.org/topic/33229/coinfire-article/20), and I didn't think that was true.

Should I go through the posts here and point to which ones gave the impression that GAW has money?

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:51:18 PM

So you admit that are indeed ikeboy, who was banned from this forum for good reason? Isn't coming back to the forum after being banned grounds to be banned again?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:52:31 PM

more insults snipped

In theory a corporation is liable for fraud, but if it is bankrupt where does the money come from? You can not get blood from a stone and you can not get money from a bankrupt company.

For anyone watching this, note that I didn't mention a corporation being liable for fraud, but responded to the claim that the owner wasn't responsible for the corporation's bankruptcy. That still hasn't been responded to, instead we get a redirection about bankruptcy.

So if everyone involves goes bankrupt, then the creditors can claim anything they own, and as you claim they have more funds, there will be something to take from.

Anyone who fraudulently diverts funds from a company causing its bankruptcy is on the hook. They will have all of their personal assets confiscated and sold and then they go to jail. You are too stupid for the Internet. Get off now and raise the worlds IQ level of Internet users by 10 full points. #Hashtard

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:52:41 PM

Do you think that nobody at GAW profited from the scam? My understanding of all of Paul's "dumping" posts was a claim that GAW's making money.

Also, Josh has said he didn't make any money (like at https://hashtalk.org/topic/33229/coinfire-article/20), and I didn't think that was true.

Should I go through the posts here and point to which ones gave the impression that GAW has money?

Oh FFS, stop that nonsense. GAW -> unpaid bills -> broke. Someone dumping XPY -> pays some of those bills perhaps -> puts some under the mattress perhaps.

What's so hard to understand?

Yes, please point out what gives the impression that GAW has money.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:56:58 PM

ikeboy simply can not understand not only the general concepts of both fraud and embezzlement, then, when you add in the newfangled methods of fraud  and embezzlement that are possible using Crypto currency and anonymous wallets he is like a little girl wandering in a field picking daisies.

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:21:52 PM

ikeboy simply can not understand not only the general concepts of both fraud and embezzlement, then, when you add in the newfangled methods of fraud  and embezzlement that are possible using Crypto currency and anonymous wallets he is like a little girl wandering in a field picking daisies.

Problem is, are the current laws even equipped to prosecute this crypto fraud shit?  I must say i am impressed about how knowledgeable the SEC seems to be after reading their subpoena but can you imagine this shit going through the courts?  How do you explain to a jury the many blockchain transactions where the paycoins are hitting the exchanges?

Considering the average age of judges this kind of shit would fry their brains.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:24:14 PM

Makes you wonder who they would call as expert witness to describe the Blockchain to the jury...

you could start a sweep...
Roger Ver...
Gavin...
Mr Nakamoto LOL

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:35:57 PM

Makes you wonder who they would call as expert witness to describe the Blockchain to the jury...

you could start a sweep...
Roger Ver...
Gavin...
Mr Nakamoto LOL

How about that dude on a horse in a church?

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:41:49 PM

Problem is, are the current laws even equipped to prosecute this crypto fraud shit?  I must say i am impressed about how knowledgeable the SEC seems to be after reading their subpoena but can you imagine this shit going through the courts?  How do you explain to a jury the many blockchain transactions where the paycoins are hitting the exchanges?

Right. I have said this before and I will say it again: The only innovation I am aware of with this whole operation is the way that fraud and probably embezzlement is being conducted using new methods and technologies. If and when Josh & Co are prosecuted and what the results will be are unknown. I get a little tired of hearing the absurdist bullshit of ikeboy and the other obvious shills here presenting absurd non-arguments to defend what all available evidence filtered through experience and common sense says is a massive fraudulent enterprise.

P,S: Somewhere Josh mentioned that laws would be written around what they were going to do, and that is something I suspect will come true, just not the way he was presenting it as a good thing....

P.S.P.S> I am just a guy signaling with lanterns that there is a problem. The people having their "houses violated" by the invading troops are the ones who will actually have to fight.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:44:15 PM

Right. I have said this before and I will say it again: The only innovation I am aware of with this whole operation is the way that fraud and probably embezzlement is being conducted using new methods and technologies. If and when Josh & Co are prosecuted and what the results will be are unknown. I get a little tired of hearing the absurdist bullshit of ikeboy and the other obvious shills here presenting absurd non-arguments to defend what all available evidence filtered through experience and common sense says is a massive fraudulent enterprise.

One could definitely put linkage to the idea that the Primes were created to embezzle coinage. Especially with your fine detective work.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:55:37 PM

Good to see Lord of the Internet is still around stompin hushtalk zombies

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:21:21 AM

Yes, I agree that GAW has most likely been bled dry, but I bet Homero would scrounge enough to put up a defense if a major lawsuit were brought against GAW/Garza. No matter what I suspect no one will ever get compensated, because of the "Can't get Blood out of a Stone" axiom.

I watched another of the Hashking contest videos and I busted out laughing at this one as well.

Hey KoolAid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=preE2bUYgQ4#t=73 Oh Yeaah!

lol
https://youtu.be/hu98b2zmWC8?list=PLztXZxhHlydhWoYLxmm86M4etvYN4SfYH

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:08:00 AM

One could definitely put linkage to the idea that the Primes were created to embezzle coinage. Especially with your fine detective work.

Yeah, that's the short version. People who have prime controllers basically get to extract all of the value without directly embezzling.

Also, these people got high salaries. I'd bet lots of cash that the first bill paid was always Garza's paycheck.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:12:26 AM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Pages: « 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: