Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 [1934] 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:54:30 AM

@Paul Revere, In answer to a much earlier question, before the bitcointalk outage, over 800,000 coins release in June from stakers.

Will these coins actually be released? who is left to release them? Or are they sitting in a prime controller that's been "stolen" or is "being managed" by one of the other crooks.

Supposedly these are coming from the #1 address and associated addresses controlled by one of Josh's hand picked groups of crooks. No word on how many of the Hashtakers are actually Josh's Smurf accounts, but the real lack of increase in major dumpage after the previous Hashtaker expirations makes me think that perhaps Josh was funneling a lot XPY to himself through Hashtakers. This would also explain his claims of "Hashtaker owner's" being responsible for most dumpage if he was feeding himself XPY that way. What I know for sure is that the same pattern of shuffling and sending to exchanges that was used when huge dumps were called by Josh and implemented by Joe (that were exposed in the Emails as being dumps) look EXACTLY the same on the Blockchain (Shuffle- Cryptsy) as the huge amounts that are now being called "Hashtaker Payouts" by this exact same gang of crooks who are totally not Josh associated now.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:46:11 AM

I invested $2.000 in ***lets & hashstakers.... now my investment worth $10-11

Why this guys isn't in prison?
wakasaki808

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:51:34 AM

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:56:56 AM

Another gem from miss badbitcoin herself. By far the most fanatical yet. The majority of HashTalk has seen the light now yet Miss ViK keeps the shilling alive.

In response to why she took down the GAW response on her front page:

I removed the statement because it is well documented, it's served it's purpose, and it's old news. Things are happening that if you took your blinkers off, you may have actually cottoned on to - But no - most of you, if you fell off a fkn cliff, you'd swear you were going up.
You know my position on this - it hasn't changed - and despite all your best wishes, so far the only thing anybody has come up with is an electricity bill.
Well whoopeedoo. An electric bill - fraud, on the scale of Libor!!! Call the cops, call the FBI, rally the troops - it's the end of the world as we know it.

You people seriously need to get a life. You do make yourselves what I continually refer to you as.
"The Pointless"

wakasaki808

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:05:00 AM

its the end of the party

http://gawlawsuit.com/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:08:16 AM

@Paul Revere, In answer to a much earlier question, before the bitcointalk outage, over 800,000 coins release in June from stakers.

Will these coins actually be released? who is left to release them? Or are they sitting in a prime controller that's been "stolen" or is "being managed" by one of the other crooks.

Supposedly these are coming from the #1 address and associated addresses controlled by one of Josh's hand picked groups of crooks. No word on how many of the Hashtakers are actually Josh's Smurf accounts, but the real lack of increase in major dumpage after the previous Hashtaker expirations makes me think that perhaps Josh was funneling a lot XPY to himself through Hashtakers. This would also explain his claims of "Hashtaker owner's" being responsible for most dumpage if he was feeding himself XPY that way. What I know for sure is that the same pattern of shuffling and sending to exchanges that was used when huge dumps were called by Josh and implemented by Joe (that were exposed in the Emails as being dumps) look EXACTLY the same on the Blockchain (Shuffle- Cryptsy) as the huge amounts that are now being called "Hashtaker Payouts" by this exact same gang of crooks who are totally not Josh associated now.

That's not even what I'm talking about, but probably a whole other ball of wax to fuck people over with.

Where are the coins that flyingplows above (sorry man,) and the other legitimate hashtaker owners "put" in the hashtakers? Are they sitting in a prime controller? Who "controls" or "manages" that one now? Are they in some other wallet staking at a different rate set to automatically be returned to owners on a certain date (would anyone trust GAW to not fuck that up)? Are they sitting in some wallet that requires one of the geniuses in this saga to push a button to send them out (and what incentive do they have to do that now that the shit has hit the fan)?
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:11:36 AM

I invested $2.000 in ***lets & hashstakers.... now my investment worth $10-11

Why this guys isn't in prison?

He is not in prison because you are not pressing charges. If you want that to change, you need to press fraud charges against him. If you wait for the Feds to get him, that may very well never happen.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:23:51 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 02:37:32 AM by Paul Revere

That's not even what I'm talking about, but probably a whole other ball of wax to fuck people over with.

Where are the coins that flyingplows above (sorry man,) and the other legitimate hashtaker owners "put" in the hashtakers? Are they sitting in a prime controller? Who "controls" or "manages" that one now? Are they in some other wallet staking at a different rate set to automatically be returned to owners on a certain date (would anyone trust GAW to not fuck that up)? Are they sitting in some wallet that requires one of the geniuses in this saga to push a button to send them out (and what incentive do they have to do that now that the shit has hit the fan)?

From what I have been told, the Hashtaker coins (the coins "put in" Hashtakers) are being held in a couple of accounts, mainly address #1. There are some other accounts that have been split off of that one as well, but there are still 1,691,136 XPY there as of right now https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

Another ~43,000 were siphoned from there today and are currently making their way to exchanges.

P.S: LOL

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37893/its-the-end-of-the-party/94 Archive: https://archive.is/zWLHq

paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:05:11 AM

Badbitcoin's investment in zencloud, cashtakers and fast roi at scrypt.cc is obviously doing well...

"Our funds are always low. Please donate any amount of Bitcoin or Paycoin to help keep this project going. Every satoshi helps. Thanks"

Another gem from miss badbitcoin herself. By far the most fanatical yet. The majority of HashTalk has seen the light now yet Miss ViK keeps the shilling alive.

In response to why she took down the GAW response on her front page:

I removed the statement because it is well documented, it's served it's purpose, and it's old news. Things are happening that if you took your blinkers off, you may have actually cottoned on to - But no - most of you, if you fell off a fkn cliff, you'd swear you were going up.
You know my position on this - it hasn't changed - and despite all your best wishes, so far the only thing anybody has come up with is an electricity bill.
Well whoopeedoo. An electric bill - fraud, on the scale of Libor!!! Call the cops, call the FBI, rally the troops - it's the end of the world as we know it.

You people seriously need to get a life. You do make yourselves what I continually refer to you as.
"The Pointless"
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:05:38 AM

Sell Orville Redenbocker shares now.  Sell sell sell.............

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:21:24 AM

I wish I were not so busy today. Reading hashtalk.ch today is even more fun than in the past few months. More and more hashtards are finally realizing what a scam GAW/Paycoin was from the start. Well, better late than never. They could have saved a lot of money though if they had used their brains earlier.

This is fun too http://talk-btc.com

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:26:13 AM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37911/good-bye-for-now

Good Bye.....For Now
MrCEO

It’s time to say good-bye. Good-bye to Paycoin and to the “leaders” of what can only be described as the now “tainted” Paycoin. While saying good bye is the end of involvement in the management of Paycoin, it’s NOT goodbye to Paycoin loyalists and investors.

Sadly, since the hijacking, extortion and subsequent theft of all the Paycoin controllers, the strength and value of Paycoin has only gone one place: down. It’s been weakened. Terribly. Since the end of January / beginning of February the value has one from well over $1.00, closer to $2.00 to just over $0.10. Wow.

I haven’t been involved in Paycoin, at all, in about a month…maybe longer.

The hijacking and subsequent extortion of Paycoin was done with the intent of decentralizing the coin. Not a bad intention, something had I been involved, would have agreed. But if one were to look now, the Paycoin Foundation is managing all the Paycoin Prime Controllers. How did that happen? How did they end up with just about all of them? Where is the “paper trail” that legitimizes their possession? Does anyone that is standing by this really care? (Asked rhetorically). I guess to some, apparently many, this is a version of being decentralized being managed by a single entity. But the “advocates” are good with that. Defies logic.

Today’s Paycoin is akin to blood diamonds (save for the lives lost), stolen from their rightful owners…investors, GAW and others. This method of operation has been extended to Mineral, which has also been hijacked…stolen by a “trusted” member of the community. And there was a requested vote by the thief as to what to do with Mineral. Imagine voting on what to do with the millions of dollars in jewelry obtained by the Pink Panthers. Who does that? People with zero integrity. People with no boundaries.

There is no integrity whatsoever in Paycoin in its current state. None. And what of those former employees of GAW who now are involved? None.

I’ve been called a scammer. A fraud. And so much more. My family threatened. Violated in ways unimaginable. But many are good with that…mostly a former senior manager and interim CEO at GAW who trolled us, then joined us, stood next to us and then aided those that stole from us.

But it’s all good, as many wish to stand next these folks. Have at it.

If I were a scammer, a fraud, do you really think I would stick around and subject myself to the abuse as I have? Put my family through it? Trying to salvage something that I hoped would be a game changer? Something that could help change the way we conduct business both personally and commercially? These are questions I am sure many are afraid to ask, as the truth is obvious but hard to admit. For many involved in this underhandedness it would appear that being right is way more important for those individuals than being happy; happiness clearly eludes them.

Whether wrong or right in what was alleged, it seems there is a consensus that feels by doing wrong will make all things right. That NEVER happens. In fact, they are doing the same things as has been alleged that GAW did. As I said earlier, Paycoin is tainted like blood diamonds. Led by hypocrites.

I have stayed in this, as I have wanted to make things right for the investors of Paycoin as well as those that have stood by us…by me. And I will continue to do that, however I can. My goal…our goal was to foster adoption and utility of cryptocurrencies. The intention of Paycoin was just that. And I will continue towards fulfilling that goal.

I continue to look for way to make it right for our investors. But not everyone will be happy. I / we will try and do the best we can towards that end. I am not abandoning Paycoin, but going forward will have nothing to do with the leadership of Paycoin. I haven’t in over a month. And it’s just been in a downward spiral since being hijacked, stolen and extorted.

Perhaps that has to do with fact that these “leaders” simply don’t have the collective brainpower to realize the mission…the vision that was seen and started by others than themselves. That usually happens; when the vision or idea of another is stolen, the thieves are typically not successful in making those plans come to fruition. That seems to be happening with Paycoin.

All that said, I can not keep a single investor interested in Paycoin initiatives. They know my background, but as soon as they learn of the leaders, prime controllers, and a community that seems to largely be ok with stuff like this happening, They don’t want to risk their investment being taken from a “community” leader to only find the community be largely ok with it. Honestly, I cant blame them.

The funding was pulled from Paybase Redux, all the beta customers have been refunded. I have paid for CoinStand two times once to Adam, then to Phil. Two times is one too many.

I can not speak to coin card with any authority, but that seems to still be on track.

I have no good news to report today, just the truth. All hope is not gone. We have been diligently working with a firm to take back what was taken. This would restore investor confidence and get things moving again. So for now, it has to be the focus.

Some interesting times are ahead.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:29:53 AM

Interesting times with someone named Bubba for the next 50 years lets hope.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:37:33 AM

https://archive.is/O1pdI

This is clearly not Homero Garza posting. "Underhandedness" is not a word he could possibly know or spell.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:39:55 AM

One correction: The hashstaker coins and zencloud are not in anyway related to or held by prime controllers.   It is a common misconception.  Payouts for all stakers are from a reserve pool of coins being used for that purpose.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

its the end of the party

http://gawlawsuit.com/

A sketchy site with sketchy owners most likely owned by garza.

It's Saul:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/group-lawsuit-against-gawminers-et-al/2626/12

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:49:34 AM

Worth cross posting from allen1980s:

Hi Everyone.

Another multi-post.

If anyone signed up on Saul Backal's website gawlawsuit.com, thinking you were actually in an ongoing lawsuit already underway, you were duped, as Mr. Backal is now trying to dump all of the registrants onto our group at the final hour. In other words, there was no lawsuit active there, and it was being used to extort lost investment capital from Garza.

If you want proof of this statement, you can view a thread on this that was posted on Mineral.com here: https://mineraltalk.org/forum/crypto-currencies/paycoin/1929-interesting-email-of-saul-backal-chairman-ceo-meganet-corporation-to-josh-garza6

Mr. Backal has been in contact with me several times over the past two months, under the name Dave Fisher. Since the emails were constantly contradicting themselves, I took the claims represented as suspect. Mr. Backal also posted several statements here under the user profile Processor, one of which stated that there was an ongoing lawsuit already underway, attempting to gain more litigants from here. All the while, this lawsuit never existed.

If you have registered on that website, which most of us here warned against, while not registering with our lawsuit group, you will need to do that by the end of May 31st. http://paycoin.atangledweb.info/6

Mr. Backal's efforts, with the poorly designed website, was strictly a threat against Garza to compel him to pay back the lost initial investment Mr. Backal and his investors made in Paycoin and Hashlets.

Allen

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:50:08 AM

Bettet call Saul?

I can't see the page

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:53:08 AM

I think meganet guy/shill

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:59:13 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 05:18:24 AM by miaviator

\/  \/  Ruh Roh \/ \/

Pages: « 1 ... 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 [1934] 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: