Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 [2079] 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:49:22 PM

too bad inmates can't post on the interwebs(idk maybe some can). it be frikkin awesome for homero to post here from his cell.(im thinking ahead) i think he'd kinda enjoy it in a weird sorta way.
hed probably start crowing about  how he was the king scammer and  how he  maticulously planned the most awesome crypto scheme ever and suckered in  the likes of
rich arabs  with millions to splurge  and poor greedy  peons who spent their last dime and maxxed out all their credit cards.
i know everyone here would get a charge outta that.  well i would anyway
Keep dreaming if it makes you feel better. Josh will NEVER spend a day in prison or otherwise incarcerated. But, enjoy your fantasy.

I'd be willing to gamble you are wrong. These are some VERY serious investigations. DHS, IRS, SEC, FTC, the list goes on and on.

Anyone who thinks it will just end with an SEC Administrative action is literally living in la la land.

What is the punishment for laundering money for terrorists?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:43:12 PM

too bad inmates can't post on the interwebs(idk maybe some can). it be frikkin awesome for homero to post here from his cell.(im thinking ahead) i think he'd kinda enjoy it in a weird sorta way.
hed probably start crowing about  how he was the king scammer and  how he  maticulously planned the most awesome crypto scheme ever and suckered in  the likes of
rich arabs  with millions to splurge  and poor greedy  peons who spent their last dime and maxxed out all their credit cards.
Keep dreaming if it makes you feel better. Josh will NEVER spend a day in prison or otherwise incarcerated. But, enjoy your fantasy.

Come to think of it, spending the rest of his life broke after blowing all his loot on fancy lawyers could be an even better punishment. Trying to start a few businesses and failing miserably could be fun to watch.

White collar prison sounds too easy.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:29:07 AM

Come to think of it, spending the rest of his life broke after blowing all his loot on fancy lawyers could be an even better punishment. Trying to start a few businesses and failing miserably could be fun to watch.

White collar prison sounds too easy.

As far as white collar prison, yeah it's easy, but you touch on a fascinating point - This guy had his whole life ahead of him. He was doing ok at first. Why anyone would resort to such scammery is beyond me. He may do a few years with Bernie Madoff, but hell, let's face it, his name and reputation is now mud, he will never achieve anything near what he had or thought he had.

Reminds me of the meme of homero working at McD's down in Dubai now that I think of it.

What a waste of a career/life....  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:35:26 AM

Your perspective merits no consideration.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:38:36 AM

yo Sam  "but" doesnt need a comma following it you frikkin genius you . oh and speaking of butts, is your toothless brown eye swallowing your buddies brilliant cock or somthin?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:11:12 AM

As far as white collar prison, yeah it's easy, but you touch on a fascinating point - This guy had his whole life ahead of him. He was doing ok at first. Why anyone would resort to such scammery is beyond me. He may do a few years with Bernie Madoff, but hell, let's face it, his name and reputation is now mud, he will never achieve anything near what he had or thought he had.

Reminds me of the meme of homero working at McD's down in Dubai now that I think of it.

Depends on your definition of "ok". My understanding is that he was able to con Mr. Fraser into investing some money into the wireless business. How did he manage to get those grants remains a mystery to me. Probably nobody else wanted it. I doubt the business was very profitable though. Those Ferraris were likely leased with embezzled funds. It looks like he couldn't even get a mortgage of his own.

While the wireless business was not big enough to sustain his lavish lifestyle GAW Miners the hardware reseller was probably a complete bluff from day one. Always undercutting competition on price, offering lifetime free hosting, partnering with Zeus on horribly inefficient hardware. Again, it could go on for a while on increasing sales (ponzi-style) but unlikely to be long-term profitable.

Enter Vaultbreakers, Hashlets, Paycoin, versions 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 of the bubble respectively. It is quite impressive he lasted that far, but I think he dug his own hole very early on. I don't think he could have ended any other way given his enormous ego and corresponding lack of any tangible skill (other than lying). It was just a matter of time.

Anyway, just my take on it. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. For recreational use only.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

Depends on your definition of "ok".

Sorry, I just meant he had a good looking wife and family. That in itself is an achievement in America. But, really? ..  Why throw it all away , Bernie Madoff style, right? Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:21:21 AM

Depends on your definition of "ok".

Sorry, I just meant he had a good looking wife and family. That in itself is an achievement in America. But, really? ..  Why throw it all away , Bernie Madoff style, right? Wink

Greed? Very American too Smiley. Keep up with the Joneses Frasers and all.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:35:43 AM

Greed infects everyone, even you kind sir. Belittling my post because you do not understand it, NOR DO YOU LIVE IN THE USA is ok with me, just don't be a moronic douche canoe, ok? Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:39:40 AM

scammers everywhwere this days

i can rent this1
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:52:41 AM

Greed infects everyone, even you kind sir. Belittling my post because you do not understand it, NOR DO YOU LIVE IN THE USA is ok with me, just don't be a moronic douche canoe, ok? Wink

What? Grin

No belittling or douche-canoeing was intended. I really think greed is one of the key elements in this debacle.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 03:05:12 AM

I'd be willing to gamble you are wrong. These are some VERY serious investigations. DHS, IRS, SEC, FTC, the list goes on and on.

Anyone who thinks it will just end with an SEC Administrative action is literally living in la la land.

Strapping to a 2000lb bomb and dropping on his partners would seem appropriate.

What about countries/agencies outside the US.  Could they bring charges too?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:54:42 AM

Doubtful... America would have to hand him over to other countries which would be a little costly. I think homero has done enough damage in the usa to go down for all he needs.

What I found funny was he ran away to Dubai and couldn't handle the heat so cried to be called back to usa.

scamiam666 (Carlos Garza his brother) is just here trying to sort some integrity into someone that doesn't merit any, but you know family you stick with them through thick and thin so I can understand that. Honestly when the world beats you you're sure to come and vent your anger somewhere and since bitcointalk and suchmoon are the originators of all that is Garza jail time future it seems only natural (or is that naturalle?( he'd come here to attack.

Honestly in all this I feel sorry for his kids. He can drag himself down but he really should have not reproduced if he couldn't be a decent role model and provide a stable home and future for his kids. What a waste of flesh.

In the immortal words of Taylor Kobb's claptrap Josh can bugger off Smiley like all the rest of those walking shit containers Smiley.
YouTube taylor kobbs claptrap such a funny character from borderlands 1.

Cue opportunity for scamiam666 to say something about something not meriting something.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:22:11 AM

how much you wanna bet? lol ~ if he moved to Dubai that will not save him ! :-) *pitchforks&torches lit*

last thing I read he's back in the states. they had some "issues" with authorities in Dubai and there was some drama IIRC

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 08:08:06 AM

I hope cryptsy also gets life in prison, they're still profiting off securities fraud to this day

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:14:49 AM

Doubtful... America would have to hand him over to other countries which would be a little costly. I think homero has done enough damage in the usa to go down for all he needs.

What I found funny was he ran away to Dubai and couldn't handle the heat so cried to be called back to usa.

scamiam666 (Carlos Garza his brother) is just here trying to sort some integrity into someone that doesn't merit any, but you know family you stick with them through thick and thin so I can understand that. Honestly when the world beats you you're sure to come and vent your anger somewhere and since bitcointalk and suchmoon are the originators of all that is Garza jail time future it seems only natural (or is that naturalle?( he'd come here to attack.

Honestly in all this I feel sorry for his kids. He can drag himself down but he really should have not reproduced if he couldn't be a decent role model and provide a stable home and future for his kids. What a waste of flesh.

In the immortal words of Taylor Kobb's claptrap Josh can bugger off Smiley like all the rest of those walking shit containers Smiley.
YouTube taylor kobbs claptrap such a funny character from borderlands 1.

Cue opportunity for scamiam666 to say something about something not meriting something.

lol, he's defending because he was aiding and abetting in the scam for his own profit as well. There were many emails released about them laughing about getting large investors on the ropes and hyping the market as they dump Coins.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:53:34 AM

What? Grin

No belittling or douche-canoeing was intended. I really think greed is one of the key elements in this debacle.

I do agree, and I apologize for taking it personally, my point was that not all Americans are greedy scumbag losers like Homero.

In fact, most of us were raised to be thankful for what we have, especially families. For him to destroy his future and his family over greed is unfortunate, and he will regret that until he dies I'm sure. Anyhow, carry on.. I sure hope some more court docs float out soon, this is getting to be like a weekly TV drama show, but there is no schedule anymore, so the wait continues...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:24:06 PM

I hope cryptsy also gets life in prison, they're still profiting off securities fraud to this day

They've got other investigation issues. I'm sure someone will post investigation documents for them. It is only a matter of time.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:39:47 PM

Didn't follow this the last weeks... it's unknown where Josh is? Dubai or back in the States?
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

Didn't follow this the last weeks... it's unknown where Josh is? Dubai or back in the States?
the seagulls they follow the trawler.
Pages: « 1 ... 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 [2079] 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: