Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 [2053] 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:39:39 PM

The chart shows that there was at least one completed trade at that price in that time period. Where does it say that the $20 price lasted for 6 (six) hours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:41:45 PM

The chart shows that there was at least one completed trade at that price in that time period. Where does it say that the $20 price lasted for 6 (six) hours?

On Paybase it least 6 hours and more.

I have no picture cause Paybase is not online anymore.

How do you know that was just one trade?

Reply if you can.

Thanks.

PS: I just saw your signature now.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:45:59 PM

On Paybase it least 6 hours and more.

I have no picture cause Paybase is not online anymore.

Nice signature.

In other words, you're lying. It did not last for 6 hours on Paybase and you have no proof of it. If there was something like that you would have seen massive arbitrage between Paybase and other exchanges. There was no such thing.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:50:03 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:01:26 AM by BitNow

In other words, you're lying. It did not last for 6 hours on Paybase and you have no proof of it.

That chart I show you was not a single transaction: was a lot more and according to the Hashtalk.org forum at the time "More than $500K a second were burned at that time".

$500K a second = $100M in 3 minutes and half

That's were the CAF is gone.

6 hours duration was mine estimate.

Truth is that Paycoin was sold above $10.00 for more than a month between December 2014 and January 2015 (making us gaining more than 10x from our investment): I decided not to sell cause I have faith and I always go for the long run.

Long run didn't proof to be an economically viable way this time.

I have no interest in defending Mr. Scammer.

If there was something like that you would have seen massive arbitrage between Paybase and other exchanges. There was no such thing.

There was. I have no proof of that, but while you are losing time could you answer my question: do you think taking the piss on people is right?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:03:43 AM

In other words, you're lying. It did not last for 6 hours on Paybase and you have no proof of it.

That chart I show you was not a single transaction: was a lot more and according to the Hashtalk.org forum at the time "More than $500K a second were burned at that time".

Truth is that Paycoin was sold above $10.00 for more than a month between December 2014 and January 2015 (making us gaining more than 10x from our investment): I decided not to sell cause I have faith and I always go for the long run.

If there was something like that you would have seen massive arbitrage between Paybase and other exchanges. There was no such thing.

There was. I have no proof of that, but while you are losing time could you answer my question: do you think taking the piss on people is right?

If you "have no interest in defending Mr. Scammer" then why are you quoting his claim about $500k as some sort of proof for the "floor"? Luckily we already established that you're lying on that topic so it doesn't really matter what else you'll try to make up.

And I think your piss fetish is disgusting, but hey - free speech and all, have at it.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:04:29 AM

$500K a second = $100M in 3 minutes and half

That's were the CAF is gone.

If you believe they spent 100 million in 6 hours I have a bridge to sell you, send me a pm.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:08:15 AM

If you "have no interest in defending Mr. Scammer" then why are you quoting his claim about $500k as some sort of proof for the "floor"? Luckily we already established that you're lying on that topic so it doesn't really matter what else you'll try to make up.

And I think your piss fetish is disgusting, but hey - free speech and all, have at it.

If you believe they spent 100 million in 6 hours I have a bridge to sell you, send me a pm.

What is important here is that some people made 10x of their initial investment, some made 20x.

If they didn't delivered after that, that made them quitters not scammers.

Who cares about Mr. Scammer, we can call it Mr. Trammer if that make more sense.

I think is wrong taking the piss on people, but it seems that everybody keeps calling people trolls or liars instead doing what is right.

Doing what is right: not taking the piss on people.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:12:22 AM

What is important here is that some people made 10x of their initial investment, some made 20x.

If they didn't delivered after that, that made them quitters not scammers.

I have a math question for you: if someone got coins for free and sold for $10 or any other price, how many "x" of their initial investment did they make?

And what would you call such people?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:13:28 AM

If have a math question for you: if someone got coins for free and sold for $10 or any other price, how many "x" of their initial investment did they make?

You keep looking from their point of view.

It is not polite to look in others people businesses.

Think about yourself and have faith in yourself, don't take the lack of faith in yourself of the user Phildo with you, that will make you powerless.

Have faith in yourself and he will have with time.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:14:23 AM

Hey hey mate no need to remind me over and over. Indeed all the signs were there, but at the same time, who we believed to be Josh did try a lot to keep the thing going, and say a lot of thing he/she/it/they did didn't make sense coming from a scammer.

And now it may just all make sense, when you learn that several people were posting under Josh's account.
When i leave out that impression that i got from that and just leave the fact, the half empty, half assed everything. (Rebranded ASIC to GAW name for example)
Crap.

Now i believe i learned my lesson and i'm pretty happy i did it now, while i'm still quite young enough.
I just wonder how Homero fell off the face of the map?  We have some pretty good detectives here, but they haven't been coming through as of late.

Here? Here where?. There was rumors that he was in Dubai, but since he had been gone before 2015 in truth, he'd have to be pretty idiotic to not have moved all his ill gains to some safe haven and moved to somewhere without extradition or whatever.

You know, the typical criminal haven?

Never thought about leaving the USA to hide with a few thousand bitcoins?  Wheres the safe haven?  I'm guessing Mexico is pretty safe if you look like a Mexican(not sure what ethnicity he is), but that pasty red head sticks out like a sore thumb.  The light glistening off that glass dildo is bound to get some attention.

Last spotted South of Houston Texas around a town that starts with a P... he seems to be rotating between there and Central Texas. BTW he will not go to Mexico, Brazil if he has the money to do it and then adopt some po lil orphan children... but I dont think he has the funds left to execute that exit strategy.
Is that Pattaya?  The "P" town?

There is a town south of Houston named Pattaya? Ummm ok close enough for rock n roll... that is where he is from time to time.  Wink No reason to spook him, let him think he is laying low in Pattaya Texas!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:22:32 AM

If have a math question for you: if someone got coins for free and sold for $10 or any other price, how many "x" of their initial investment did they make?

You keep looking from their point of view.

It is not polite to look in others people businesses.

Think about yourself and have faith in yourself, don't take the lack of faith in yourself of the user Phildo with you, that will make you powerless.

Have faith in yourself and he will have with time.

Not going to answer a simple question?

I think this glaring lack of math skills might be one of the contributing reasons you got scammed, wouldn't you say? If someone tells you "I'm going to pay you $20 for a worthless shitcoin that I can produce for free" you see a great investment, where many others see a scam. And then you troll a forum for hours on end trying to twist and rewrite the history as if that whole clusterfuck was a legitimate business.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:25:26 AM

And then you troll a forum for hours on end trying to twist and rewrite the history as if that whole clusterfuck was a legitimate business.

I didn't know that losing time was trolling.

We are losing time together.

I think this thread is about taking the piss on people and for me taking the piss on people is losing time. That's why I don't want this thread to be open.

I don't want to be open cause every time I see a notification in this thread I start to read and I see a lot of people taking the piss on people, I think taking the piss on people is not right.

I hate people taking the piss on people.

Does that make sense?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:29:00 AM

There is a town south of Houston named Pattaya? Ummm ok close enough for rock n roll... that is where he is from time to time.  Wink No reason to spook him, let him think he is laying low in Pattaya Texas!

Why? Spooking him might yield some entertainment. Perhaps he'll do something utterly stupid to deny he's there. So Mr. Garza, if you happen to be in Pearland/Friendswood - rest assured, we're watching you.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:30:30 AM

And then you troll a forum for hours on end trying to twist and rewrite the history as if that whole clusterfuck was a legitimate business.

I didn't know that losing time was trolling.

We are losing time together.

I think this thread is about taking the piss on people and for me taking the piss on people is losing time. That's why I don't want this thread to be open.

I don't want to be open cause every time I see a notification in this thread I start to read and I see a lot of people taking the piss on people, I think taking the piss on people is not right.

I hate people taking the piss on people.

Does that make sense?

No, it doesn't. Create your own thread about piss and set your own rules if you want.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:31:50 AM

No, it doesn't. Create your own thread about piss and set your own rules if you want.

Then you will have us losing time together, here.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:36:04 AM

Why? Spooking him might yield some entertainment. Perhaps he'll do something utterly stupid to deny he's there. So Mr. Garza, if you happen to be in Pearland/Friendswood - rest assured, we're watching you.

Well yes as tempting of a thought as it may be to spook him... you have to remember the Mexican border is an easy 5 or 6 hour drive. We wouldnt want him to panic and go there now would we?
Madcotto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:46:36 AM

Hi BitNow i feel i must inform you that us "mad" people have had a meeting and we have decided that you are just giving stupid a bad name.

also when you say "Piss on people" do you mean "Take the piss out of people"  which in the UK means, to make fun off?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:48:24 AM

Hi BitNow i feel i must inform you that us "mad" people have had a meeting and we have decided that you are just giving stupid a bad name.

I never said you are "Mad".

"lol".

also when you say "Piss on people" do you mean "Take the piss out of people"  which in the UK means, to make fun off?

Do you really care so much about the British English vs America English debate?

The Form of Government makes more difference on People than the Language does.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Madcotto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:58:35 AM

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:01:09 AM

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Convincing people is important they may even follow you, that's what Mr. Scammer did and you call him a scammer for that.

That is taking the piss on people.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 [2053] 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: