Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 [2049] 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:58:24 PM

friendly reminder:

open questions:

where's garza
what happened to uncle stu?
what happened to cryptsy's cashcows?

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:00:08 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 03:14:44 PM by BitNow

friendly reminder:

open questions:

where's garza

Why you want to know that if you are just taking the piss of this people?

Do you think taking the piss on people is right?

PS: I have no uncle stu anymore. Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:10:29 PM

Cause staking stands to Government supply money as mining stands to lottery rewards.
(MINTING:FIAT = MINING:COUPONS)

Cause staking and mining are the 2 main philosophies in money supply that exists and I wanted to have a shot in both of them.
(could you invent a new philosophy?!?)

Cause every shots count.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks.

that comparison is not good and also why would you put your trust in a peercoin clone with monopoly problem added in. GAW / garza only succeeded because they did profit people in the past
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:16:48 PM

Cause staking stands to Government supply money as mining stands to lottery rewards.
(MINTING:FIAT = MINING:COUPONS)

that comparison is not good and also why would you put your trust in a peercoin clone with monopoly problem added in. GAW / garza only succeeded because they did profit people in the past

Why comparison is not good?

also why would you put your trust in a peercoin clone with monopoly problem added in.

1) Cause FIAT money is a monopoly system: "copy the masters and learn from them".
2) To prove, for the first time in human history that money is more important than people.

Especially the 2nd: if you prove that money is more important than people all this problems with people will go away.

Is that enough for you?

GAW / garza only succeeded because they did profit people in the past

GAW succeded because they were Geniuses At Work.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:20:20 PM

friendly reminder:

open questions:

where's garza

Add to the open questions why no one is doing the one thing that may actually end up with progress.

Why have josh and uncle stu never been held accountable for what looks an awful lot like a 9/11 charity scam? It's probably easier for authorities to understand that than digging through all the BS of all the other nonsense here. Charity fraud is easy to spot and prove and Uncle Stu's company might be willing to pay up some money to keep something like that quiet because they, more than most people on earth would not want to be involved in that particular type of scam.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

Does this answer your question?

Thanks.

Yes, it does - You are just a trolling moron. Buh-bye now, Ignore time...  Grin

That answer was not for you.

Why you keep replying other people's answers?!?

Why did you reply to my answer to user Phildo?

"It is not polite to jump into discussions without asking permission".

Do you have an information dependency?!?

Anyone has the right to jump into any conversation, especially to try and convince people that rewriting the laws of economics isn't going to work.

It does answer my question, but it's the answer that was obvious, you were too greedy for your own good, and thought you could make a buck despite the laws of economics AND your own personal (wrong) beliefs. Common sense showed that there would be no demand for the coin and no value. Your own theory of energy should have shown you that there was no reason for there to be value. yet you jumped in anyway trying to make a buck, even though there was no way to.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:28:16 PM

Anyone has the right to jump into any conversation, especially to try and convince people that rewriting the laws of economics isn't going to work.

It does answer my question, but it's the answer that was obvious, you were too greedy for your own good, and thought you could make a buck despite the laws of economics AND your own personal (wrong) beliefs. Common sense showed that there would be no demand for the coin and no value. Your own theory of energy should have shown you that there was no reason for there to be value. yet you jumped in anyway trying to make a buck, even though there was no way to.

How's your greed going according to your supply & demand law?

Just trying to find Energy, not accusing you of speaking out of Faith yet.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:30:52 PM

How's your greed going according to your supply & demand law?

My greed is fine. If people think my services are worth what I ask for them, they pay me, if they don't, they don't and I go somewhere else. I have lost no money in scams like this because I realized that they don't make sense.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:33:30 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:57:09 PM by BitNow

My greed is fine. If people think my services are worth what I ask for them, they pay me, if they don't, they don't and I go somewhere else.

Have more faith in yourself: you will keep position.

I know: you consume a lot of energy but at least you will keep position.

Energy is what I'm searching as well: in two we may find energy more quickly.

I have lost no money in scams like this because I realized that they don't make sense.

Monopoly is what FIAT is based on: do you think FIAT money is a scam?
"Copy the masters and learn from them".

Thanks.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:38:04 PM

Hey hey mate no need to remind me over and over. Indeed all the signs were there, but at the same time, who we believed to be Josh did try a lot to keep the thing going, and say a lot of thing he/she/it/they did didn't make sense coming from a scammer.

And now it may just all make sense, when you learn that several people were posting under Josh's account.
When i leave out that impression that i got from that and just leave the fact, the half empty, half assed everything. (Rebranded ASIC to GAW name for example)
Crap.

Now i believe i learned my lesson and i'm pretty happy i did it now, while i'm still quite young enough.
I just wonder how Homero fell off the face of the map?  We have some pretty good detectives here, but they haven't been coming through as of late.

Here? Here where?. There was rumors that he was in Dubai, but since he had been gone before 2015 in truth, he'd have to be pretty idiotic to not have moved all his ill gains to some safe haven and moved to somewhere without extradition or whatever.

You know, the typical criminal haven?

Never thought about leaving the USA to hide with a few thousand bitcoins?  Wheres the safe haven?  I'm guessing Mexico is pretty safe if you look like a Mexican(not sure what ethnicity he is), but that pasty red head sticks out like a sore thumb.  The light glistening off that glass dildo is bound to get some attention.

Last spotted South of Houston Texas around a town that starts with a P... he seems to be rotating between there and Central Texas. BTW he will not go to Mexico, Brazil if he has the money to do it and then adopt some po lil orphan children... but I dont think he has the funds left to execute that exit strategy.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

My greed is fine. If people think my services are worth what I ask for them, they pay me, if they don't, they don't and I go somewhere else.

I know: you consume a lot of energy but at least you keep position.

I have lost no money in scams like this because I realized that they don't make sense.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I have plenty of faith in myself, that's why I run my own business and set my own hours/wages/etc. I don't consider greed in the equation because people know exactly what they are paying me, and I give them exactly what I said that I would, or more, so I am not ripping anyone off.

FIAT is not a scam, Someone gives me $500, I can take that and get $500 worth of shit from other people. That's all it is, we all have agreed that $1 will get me this much stuff.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:52:48 PM

I have no clue what you are talking about. I have plenty of faith in myself, that's why I run my own business and set my own hours/wages/etc. I don't consider greed in the equation because people know exactly what they are paying me, and I give them exactly what I said that I would, or more, so I am not ripping anyone off.

FIAT is not a scam, Someone gives me $500, I can take that and get $500 worth of shit from other people. That's all it is, we all have agreed that $1 will get me this much stuff.

I agree with almost everything you've said but no one ever agreed what $1 will buy. Most prices of goods go up and down based on supply and demand but it has nothing to do with agreeing to what $1 will buy. Inflation is a huge problem with fiat. Consumers have no control of inflation.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:19:33 PM

Thanks.

well then we agree. it is a natural monopoly we all accept to live in a orderly society
because i can pay my taxes and obligations with it, it has value (due to expectations on my governments decrees and their ability to enforce them)

paycoin had no value or any real plans to bring value to it. it had Garzas decree (20$) and once it coudnt be done it died (this happened naturally and not by plan. then it was converted into a full blown  scam)

of course we have to ignore the fact that paycoin was created to hide GAW/Garzas fractional mining failure. this is the primary reason there were no plans for the coin
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm talking about Money and I think
that sentence is written in understandable English.

I have plenty of faith in myself, that's why I run my own business and set my own hours/wages/etc.

You have your own business to make money. Why running a business is about yourself?

I'm sorry but if you think that having faith in yourself is about running a business: you lack faith in yourself.

Business can help you have more faith in yourself, however.

don't consider greed in the equation because people know exactly what they are paying me, and I give them exactly what I said that I would, or more,

You give exactly what people expect or more, that's your choice is not a business and it has something to do about you. (Your opinion).

If you think you can make a business out of your choices that's what bookies do. Are you a bookie?

so I am not ripping anyone off.

Have more faith in yourself and you will think that nobody is ripping you so that will make you confident that ripping people is not the problem here.

That is a business I know but I have not much resources to change that.

That's the philosophy behind it that it's important:
1) FIAT: money supply with no limit => Illimited Inflation (bad)
2) CRYPTO (BTC, LTC and others): money supply with limit => Controlled Inflation (good)

FIAT is a currency, a currency has a philosophy behind it and FIAT philosophy is unlimited money supply.

An advice: thread all currencies equal (FIAT and CRYPTO). Money is Money.

How to treat advices: I give advices to make people following them, you can follow it or not.

Thank You.

====================================================================================================================

well then we agree. it is a natural monopoly we all accept to live in a orderly society
because i can pay my taxes and obligations with it, it has value (due to expectations on my governments decrees and their ability to enforce them)

That's your problem I'm not paid to solve it.

Money has a value if is backed by something.

paycoin had no value or any real plans to bring value to it. it had Garzas decree (20$) and once it coudnt be done it died (this happened naturally and not by plan. then it was converted into a full blown  scam)

of course we have to ignore the fact that paycoin was created to hide GAW/Garzas fractional mining failure. this is the primary reason there were no plans for the coin

Paycoin was a scam because Mr. Scammer left.

IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

Why do you think your government want you locked behind a job: so its people don't look like scammers to others.

Only God can create from nothing, if you can you are God.

Mr. Scammer is not God also if we all hoped he was.

That answer your question.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:20:28 PM

who said it was a problem? im totally content with that fact but it seems you are not

if only 'god' can create from nothing, are you saying Garza is god?  Roll Eyes
there is a reason SEC is investigating this piece of shit

ps:
if you have such a problem with philosophy of FIAT why did you invest in a hyper (prime controllers) inflationary "currency" with a huge premine on top of it. to be in the boat of currency beyond FIAT backed by someone who failed to provide basic internet connecivity to its customers?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:25:32 PM

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm talking about Money and I think
that sentence is written in understandable English.

I have plenty of faith in myself, that's why I run my own business and set my own hours/wages/etc.

You have your own business to make money. Why running a business is about yourself?

I'm sorry but if you think that having faith in yourself is about running a business: you lack faith in yourself.

Business can help you have more faith in yourself, however.

don't consider greed in the equation because people know exactly what they are paying me, and I give them exactly what I said that I would, or more,

You give exactly what people expect or more, that's your choice is not a business and it has something to do about you. (Your opinion).

If you think you can make a business out of your choices that's what bookies do. Are you a bookie?

so I am not ripping anyone off.

Have more faith in yourself and you will think that nobody is ripping you so that will make you confident that ripping people is not the problem here.

That is a business I know but I have not much resources to change that.

That's the philosophy behind it that it's important:
1) FIAT: money supply with no limit => Illimited Inflation (bad)
2) CRYPTO (BTC, LTC and others): money supply with limit => Controlled Inflation (good)

FIAT is a currency, a currency has a philosophy behind it and FIAT philosophy is unlimited money supply.

An advice: thread all currencies equal (FIAT and CRYPTO). Money is Money.

How to treat advices: I give advices to make people following them, you can follow it or not.

Thank You.

====================================================================================================================

That's your problem I'm not paid to solve it.

Money has a value if is backed by something.

paycoin had no value or any real plans to bring value to it. it had Garzas decree (20$) and once it coudnt be done it died (this happened naturally and not by plan. then it was converted into a full blown  scam)

Paycoin was a scam because Mr. Scammer left.

IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

Why do you think your government want you locked behind a job: so its people don't look like scammers to others.

Only God can create from nothing, if you can you are God.

Mr. Scammer is not God also if we all hoped he was.

That answer your question.

You really aren't making much sense, I will try to parse this out.

I am not a bookie, but I don't have problems with honest bookies that do what they say they are going to do. Bookies say, give me $110, if the patriots win by 3 or more, I will give you $100. If the patriots win by 4, and the bookie gives back $100, everyone got exactly what they said they are going to do, and everyone is happy. The customer got what he paid for.

GAW never made sense. Miners better than any miner on the market that they will run and give out the proceeds instead of selling them or running them themselves. A zillion hashrate and participating in mining pools instead of mining on their own. Saying that they sold coins for $1 and $4 and would somehow have enough money to buy all those back plus the coins created via your magical energy. None of that made a lick of sense. Obviously it didn't help that all of those things were lies, but it was very easy to spot that they were lies because they made no sense.

if they had miners that were "never obsolete" they would run them and get rich. If they had the hashpower they claimed, they would solo mine instead of paying the people running the pools. Nothing about the entire hashpoint-paycoin saga made a lick of sense.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

I agree with almost everything you've said but no one ever agreed what $1 will buy. Most prices of goods go up and down based on supply and demand but it has nothing to do with agreeing to what $1 will buy. Inflation is a huge problem with fiat. Consumers have no control of inflation.

Inflation is a problem with money, but not as bad as with crypto. It's very unlikely (at least in the US) that enough craziness will happen to the money supply/inflation whatever to impact my day to day life. There may be problems long term things, but it's nowhere near as bad as it is with crypto because the inflation in the real world is kind of predictable, and isn't really that hard to beat because there is a whole system set up to keep people in check.

When you stake coins and make inflation the only method of making a profit, it's not going to work. you put in $100 for x coins, now you have 2x and expect to get $200 even though there's no reason for someone else to put in $200.

Crypto is like real life on steroids. Shit that takes years/lifetimes to happen in the real world happens in weeks/months in crypto, with a ton of other problems on top of them.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

Thanks.

paycoin had no value or any real plans to bring value to it. it had Garzas decree (20$) and once it coudnt be done it died (this happened naturally and not by plan. then it was converted into a full blown  scam)

the $20 not happening was the plan. Please figure this out before you give the next batch of money you come into to another scam.

It could not work. What would GAW do with the coins they paid $20 for? No one has ever come up with an answer to that because there never has been one. the only reason anyone acquired paycoins was because Josh promised to give them $20 for it. It never made sense for Josh to pay $20 for a coin because there was never anything that he could do with those coins that he paid $20 for.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:30:34 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:05:09 PM by BitNow

who said it was a problem? im totally content with that fact but it seems you are not

if only 'god' can create from nothing, are you saying Garza is god?  Roll Eyes
there is a reason SEC is investigating this piece of shit

I replied to my previous post to it.

I don't reply myself ("Copy the masters and learn from them").

ps:
if you have such a problem with philosophy of FIAT why did you invest in a hyper (prime controllers) inflationary "currency" with a huge premine on top of it. to be in the boat of currency beyond FIAT backed by someone who failed to provide basic internet connecivity to its customers?

Cause Money follow God.

Most of the time.

PS1: you keep paying taxes to a Government that make you have a terrorist attack on 9/11 without letting you avoid it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
PS2: you keep paying taxes to a Government that make you rebuild your house after a heartquake, tornato, tsunami, etc... you should sit in your couch while they will rebuild for you! Agreed?!?
PS3: you keep paying taxes to a Government that keeps rain falling out from the sky.

I have others examples but maybe you don't agree.

...omissis...
if they had miners that were "never obsolete" they would run them and get rich.
...omissis...

You reply implies that somebody running a business runs this in his own interest.

I cut your reply cause all of it was implying that somebody running a business runs this in his own interest

Didn't cut your reply to offend you.

Thank You.

Inflation is a problem with money, but not as bad as with crypto. It's very unlikely (at least in the US) that enough craziness will happen to the money supply/inflation whatever to impact my day to day life. There may be problems long term things, but it's nowhere near as bad as it is with crypto because the inflation in the real world is kind of predictable, and isn't really that hard to beat because there is a whole system set up to keep people in check.

Inflation. I agree.

When you stake coins and make inflation the only method of making a profit, it's not going to work. you put in $100 for x coins, now you have 2x and expect to get $200 even though there's no reason for someone else to put in $200.

You should implement a staking coin with a market cap.

I think that will work.

Crypto is like real life on steroids. Shit that takes years/lifetimes to happen in the real world happens in weeks/months in crypto, with a ton of other problems on top of them.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Apologies for asking your reply that was for kke01, but your comment made me thinking.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:01:16 PM

Hey hey mate no need to remind me over and over. Indeed all the signs were there, but at the same time, who we believed to be Josh did try a lot to keep the thing going, and say a lot of thing he/she/it/they did didn't make sense coming from a scammer.

And now it may just all make sense, when you learn that several people were posting under Josh's account.
When i leave out that impression that i got from that and just leave the fact, the half empty, half assed everything. (Rebranded ASIC to GAW name for example)
Crap.

Now i believe i learned my lesson and i'm pretty happy i did it now, while i'm still quite young enough.
I just wonder how Homero fell off the face of the map?  We have some pretty good detectives here, but they haven't been coming through as of late.

Here? Here where?. There was rumors that he was in Dubai, but since he had been gone before 2015 in truth, he'd have to be pretty idiotic to not have moved all his ill gains to some safe haven and moved to somewhere without extradition or whatever.

You know, the typical criminal haven?

Never thought about leaving the USA to hide with a few thousand bitcoins?  Wheres the safe haven?  I'm guessing Mexico is pretty safe if you look like a Mexican(not sure what ethnicity he is), but that pasty red head sticks out like a sore thumb.  The light glistening off that glass dildo is bound to get some attention.

Last spotted South of Houston Texas around a town that starts with a P... he seems to be rotating between there and Central Texas. BTW he will not go to Mexico, Brazil if he has the money to do it and then adopt some po lil orphan children... but I dont think he has the funds left to execute that exit strategy.
Is that Pattaya?  The "P" town?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 [2049] 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: