Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 [2037] 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:18:01 PM

http://mymail.speedbio.com/?newsletter=end-of-xpy-support-2

Phishing Scam Alert!

Phishing Scam Alert

Hi Guys,

Please be aware that it looks like there is someone trying to scam you out of your accounts.

This is FAKE! It is not BTCLend.

So looks like someone's scamming the scammed by the scam that spun off the other scam. Or something.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:54:34 PM

snip

Thats all sarcasm. I am not a GAW supporter at all. In fact I was one of the first "trolls" to get targeted by the paid GAW shills. Proof of that I found after the email leak.

why did you buy multiple stakers then?

GAW was doing a promotion for HASHgear where the first 100 people to make an order would get a free legendary Hashgear Hashlet. So I bought a pen for $10.  The other 2 I had bought during another "promotion" that the first to buy hashstaker would get a free Legendary Hashlet + a forum badge. I tried on both accounts right when it started by buying a $10 hashstaker on each one. Come to find out the guys that worked there had already rigged the competition so only people they wanted to win would win. I never got those hashlets...but I did get the hashgear legendary and converted it to a staker(should have sold it early but you know....).  All of this was when Hashlets were still selling, and the legendarys were selling over $100 for all but the 9/11 one.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

Guys we have succeeded, we can now buy cheap xpy and get our $20 soon!!

Bye today for big profets!

Target is 1 satoshi and next target pump to 2 satoshi  Shocked
samiam666

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

did we hear back from Jonah? what happened to him?

is he still active on talk.paycoin?
Call him and ask him. 860-222-2631
You won't call though. You seem to be in short supply of testicles.

Are you getting pissed off or pissed on?
Neither. Beyond that, your comment merits no reply.

samiam is trole and fuder paycoin is not scame bann him
OMG! DON'T BAN ME!!!!! (or bann me to use your kings english) I WOULD BE DEVASTATED IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN!

Oh my, samiam... You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? The concept of irony seems to be beyond your comprehension. You prove that again and again. Oh, I mean: u proof that agan and agan, u dam trolefudder!! u will be bane!!!

Actually, I am the sharpest knife in the drawer. Oh! Sorry, let me re-spell that so you'll understand. " i yam tie shapr nife in the drawers".
samiam666

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:54:08 PM

this became a nightmare to several people inside this all promises made and well this garza just killed the crypto world a bit more thats why we cant believe and what all say they must proof .
Really? It must be "proofed"? Are you trying to say "prove" or used in the past tense, "proven"?

{snipped disgusting video}

You are seriously one fucking deranged fuck. Go stuff your videos up you ass, you 100% american loser.  Roll Eyes
I'm assuming by "American" you mean United States. Guess again "fucking deranged fuck"' Are you getting pissed off or pissed on?
samiam666

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

Really? It must be "proofed"? Are you trying to say "prove" or used in the past tense, "proven"?
Your comment merits no reply.
Nor does yours.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:34:16 PM

http://mymail.speedbio.com/?newsletter=end-of-xpy-support-2

Phishing Scam Alert!

Phishing Scam Alert

Hi Guys,

Please be aware that it looks like there is someone trying to scam you out of your accounts.

This is FAKE! It is not BTCLend.

So looks like someone's scamming the scammed by the scam that spun off the other scam. Or something.

SCAMCEPTION

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:29:15 PM

did we hear back from Jonah? what happened to him?

is he still active on talk.paycoin?
Call him and ask him. 860-222-2631
You won't call though. You seem to be in short supply of testicles.

Are you getting pissed off or pissed on?
Neither. Beyond that, your comment merits no reply.

samiam is trole and fuder paycoin is not scame bann him
OMG! DON'T BAN ME!!!!! (or bann me to use your kings english) I WOULD BE DEVASTATED IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN!

Oh my, samiam... You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? The concept of irony seems to be beyond your comprehension. You prove that again and again. Oh, I mean: u proof that agan and agan, u dam trolefudder!! u will be bane!!!

Actually, I am the sharpest knife in the drawer. Oh! Sorry, let me re-spell that so you'll understand. " i yam tie shapr nife in the drawers".

Smart like dump truck!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
ladrx

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:40:00 PM

Your comment merits no reply.
Nor does yours.

Why are you even here? At least we have the promise of schadenfreude when idiot scammer Josh Garza gets his inevitable comeuppance. Do you really just get your nuts off trolling a random bitcoin forum post?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:48:33 PM

Why are you even here? At least we have the promise of schadenfreude when idiot scammer Josh Garza gets his inevitable comeuppance. Do you really just get your nuts off trolling a random bitcoin forum post?

I think the scientific term is "attention whore". Hashtalk withdrawal is not easy you know.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:00:50 PM

why dont you stop the FUD!
Pay coin is the best crypto curency! its faster then Bit coin!
the hybrid flex blockchain is better!!
troles are spreding FUD just to push down the price! so they can buy XPY cheaper, than when Coinstadn will value XPY at 20 dollers they can buy an xbox for cheaper!
think of the greater good and you're future! dont trole fud Pay coin, it will change crypto for ev er!
Josh always made good on us and promised to keep his promises. there will be millions of products available for pay Coin soon, credit cartd, debit crad. Hashlets nevber obsolete, $20 buyback honor program starts soon!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:11:45 PM

troles are spreding FUD just to push down the price! so they can buy XPY cheaper, than when Coinstadn will value XPY at 20 dollers they can buy an xbox for cheaper!
think of the greater good and you're future! dont trole fud Pay coin, it will change crypto for ev er!
Josh always made good on us and promised to keep his promises. there will be millions of products available for pay Coin soon, credit cartd, debit crad. Hashlets nevber obsolete, $20 buyback honor program starts soon!!

do you really believe on such things i lost acess to my account because some problem on the 2fa that didnt allowed me to get it ,soo i used a prepaid number online , then sometime after i got those, they asked me again the code to acess my account that i hadnt requested to have those 2fa.... my coin losted and all i had ,for my lucky i had sold all and left it only xpy stands there .
samiam666

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:19:43 PM

I couldn't have said it better!
Well, actually I could. Spelling on a second grade level would even be better.
Really though, do you think anyone knows what the fuck you're talking about? Or even cares?
mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:24:44 AM

Really though, do you think anyone knows what the fuck you're talking about? Or even cares?

Idiots like you spewed crap like that with even more atrocious spelling for what seemed like forever, at least franz is intentionally doing it as a joke. You were probably all up in that scame shilling to the max before everybody got robbed. I see no other reason for you to be in here talking shit other than being a piece of shit lowlife clown, the same type of asshat who would shill for homero for a pitiful amount of money per week (by anybody with actual income's standards).
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:12:35 AM

Hey samiam666, how many Paycoins do you own? Did you lose more than 10000 dollars? How does it feel to be a bitter XPY bagholder?
Paycoin is really cheap today, only $ 0.045 per coin. Why don't you go buy more!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:20:52 AM

durr when you have nothing left to attack you attack spelling and grammar. scamiam is just here for  shits and giggles cant everyone see that. most would try to piece their life back together but josh cant so he comes here to get a bite.

the inside of his head is a mental asylum dont even try to understand and do battle with him.

Whats that quote? Dont argue with morons on the internet. They drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience.

In the end he lost and was exposed. If some little spelling and grammar attacks make his now messed up life that little bit better then so be it.
samiam666

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:26:49 AM

durr when you have nothing left to attack you attack spelling and grammar. scamiam is just here for  shits and giggles cant everyone see that. most would try to piece their life back together but josh cant so he comes here to get a bite.

the inside of his head is a mental asylum dont even try to understand and do battle with him.

Whats that quote? Dont argue with morons on the internet. They drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience.

In the end he lost and was exposed. If some little spelling and grammar attacks make his now messed up life that little bit better then so be it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E74QZeqzRTE
Bobby is speaking to you at 1:21
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:55:51 AM

Your link doesn't merit a watch.
samiam666s_anal_dildo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:37:35 AM

Please clean me. I smell funny!
ladrx

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:24:32 PM

Who wants to send Uncle Stu a potato?

http://www.potatoparcel.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 [2037] 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: