Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:30:09 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:40:32 PM by kken01

Phildo: i actually didnt invest in this. i just chose the fastest growing scam thread at the time to build blockchain visualization tools that i could port to other coins

the email leaks from 2 of Josh Garzas email accounts would lead to believe that before launch he actually believed he could grow the coin to reach values sufficient enough which he could PR spin (even if it was for a short time). all to cover his past actions by making (some of) his customers content. fractional mining kicked him in the nuts and he should face the consequences. supposedly theres unshipped (sold) miners still stored somewhere which could be liquidated to cover some losses from lawsuits and cc chargebacks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:40:06 PM

My greed is fine. If people think my services are worth what I ask for them, they pay me, if they don't, they don't and I go somewhere else.

Have more faith in yourself: you will keep position.

I know: you consume a lot of energy but at least you keep position.

Energy is what I'm searching as well: in two we may find energy more quickly.

I have lost no money in scams like this because I realized that they don't make sense.

Monopoly is what FIAT is based on: do you think FIAT money is a scam?

I have no clue what you are talking about. I have plenty of faith in myself, that's why I run my own business and set my own hours/wages/etc. I don't consider greed in the equation because people know exactly what they are paying me, and I give them exactly what I said that I would, or more, so I am not ripping anyone off.

FIAT is not a scam, Someone gives me $500, I can take that and get $500 worth of shit from other people. That's all it is, we all have agreed that $1 will get me this much stuff.

I agree with almost everything you've said but no one ever agreed what $1 will buy. Most prices of goods go up and down based on supply and demand but it has nothing to do with agreeing to what $1 will buy. Inflation is a huge problem with fiat. Consumers have no control of inflation.

Inflation is a problem with money, but not as bad as with crypto. It's very unlikely (at least in the US) that enough craziness will happen to the money supply/inflation whatever to impact my day to day life. There may be problems long term things, but it's nowhere near as bad as it is with crypto because the inflation in the real world is kind of predictable, and isn't really that hard to beat because there is a whole system set up to keep people in check.

When you stake coins and make inflation the only method of making a profit, it's not going to work. you put in $100 for x coins, now you have 2x and expect to get $200 even though there's no reason for someone else to put in $200.

Crypto is like real life on steroids. Shit that takes years/lifetimes to happen in the real world happens in weeks/months in crypto, with a ton of other problems on top of them.

I was strictly referring to fiat.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:55:35 PM

Phildo: i actually didnt invest in this. i just chose the fastest growing scam thread at the time to build blockchain visualization tools that i could port to other coins

the email leaks from 2 of Josh Garzas email accounts would lead to believe that before launch he actually believed he could grow the coin to reach values sufficient enough which he could PR spin (even if it was for a short time). all to cover his past actions by making (some of) his customers content. fractional mining kicked him in the nuts and he should face the consequences. supposedly theres unshipped (sold) miners still stored somewhere which could be liquidated to cover some losses from lawsuits and cc chargebacks

That's bullshit. There was never a plan for what GAW would do with $20 coins, so there was never a plan for $20 coins. IF there was a plan for $20 coins, they would have bought the $4, $3, $2, or $1 coins, because why pay $20 for something you can buy for less?

Thinking he could "PR spin" into $20 wasn't the promise, the promise was a $20 floor that was "too big to fail." The promise wasn't a coin worth $20, it was GAW would pay $20 and that never made sense.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 07:57:55 PM

it was GAW would pay $20 and that never made sense.

It never made sense because they left.

IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Apologies again for asking your reply that was for kke01, but your comment made me thinking.

I start to like the way you think.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:04:54 PM

What does the future hold for XPY, in your opinions?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:07:45 PM

What does the future hold for XPY, in your opinions?

I don't ask questions not directed to me.

I'm the last reply in the thread so I take the responsability of making that clear for you.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

it was GAW would pay $20 and that never made sense.

It never made sense because they left.

IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Apologies again for asking your reply that was for kke01, but your comment made me thinking.

I start to like the way you think.

Thank You.

It never made sense before they left.

There are 2 reasons to let coins sitting on the market for under $20 if you are claiming to pay $20 for them at a later date, and both point to gaw being a scam.

One reason is you are lying about the claim to pay $20.

The other is that you expect the price to go even lower than it is right then.

Both of those make GAW scammers.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:14:47 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 08:30:43 PM by BitNow

There are 2 reasons to let coins sitting on the market for under $20 if you are claiming to pay $20 for them at a later date, and both point to gaw being a scam.

You mine coins for a total of $1.00 a coin, they pay you $20.00 when the coin goes live: it make sense.

People made 20X on this, I didn't because I choose to have faith in the coin: I was wrong, they left, Mr Josh Garza proved to be a scammer.

Thank you for making saying to me the name of Mr. Scammer.

I WAS SARCASTIC.

You get excited because I said that I liked the way you think, apologies for that: I dont' like the way you think. I like to make 20x from my investment that's what people made with Paycoin the 30th of December 2014.

Thanks!

PS1: faith turned out to be against money, strange cause money follow G-d most of the time.
PS2: the thing that I had faith and didn't surfed the opportunity make me an idiot not a scammer, a troll, or whatever bad acronym you want to give to me.
PS3: don't get involved in money discussions, you will need to say idiot to yourself (don't say too much Truth)

====================================================================================================================

TO ALL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD

You mine coins for a total of $1.00 a coin, they pay you $20.00 when the coin goes live: it make sense.

People made 20X on this, I didn't because I choose to have faith in the coin: I was wrong, they left, Mr Josh Garza proved to be a scammer.

THAT IS SARCASM
|
\/
THAT IS SARCASM => Thank you for making saying to me the name of Mr. Scammer. <= THAT IS SARCASM
/\
|
THAT IS SARCASM

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:22:29 PM

That's bullshit. There was never a plan for what GAW would do with $20 coins, so there was never a plan for $20 coins. IF there was a plan for $20 coins, they would have bought the $4, $3, $2, or $1 coins, because why pay $20 for something you can buy for less?

Thinking he could "PR spin" into $20 wasn't the promise, the promise was a $20 floor that was "too big to fail." The promise wasn't a coin worth $20, it was GAW would pay $20 and that never made sense.

well i agree it made no sense and should be seen as such in court of law. dont ignore the fact that he had no oversight and failed ~highschool. ignorance doesnt relieve him from the facts tho
its just pulled from his ass as it goes on. just like his internet company before which sold non-existent bandwidth, why leave some unused at all times  Roll Eyes. actually it smells *cough* of uncle stu

who is suprised this shitshow collapsed? no one with half a brain with no emotional component due to past dealings

im still hoping the corporate veil is broken and/or he has stuff to liquidate (rumour is some of the miners)
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:27:52 PM

Thank you for making saying to me the name of Mr. Scammer.

I WAS SARCASTIC.

You get excited because I said that I liked the way you think, apologies for that: I dont' like the way you think. I like to make 20x from my investment that's what people made with Paycoin the 30th of December 2014.

Thanks!

PS1: faith turned out to be against money, strange cause money follow G-d most of the time.
PS2: the thing that I had faith and didn't surfed the opportunity make me an idiot not a scammer, a troll, or whatever bad acronym you want to give to me.
PS3: don't get involved in money discussions, you will need to say idiot to yourself (don't say too much Truth)

====================================================================================================================

TO ALL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD

THAT IS SARCASM => Thank you for making saying to me the name of Mr. Scammer. <= THAT IS SARCASM

This doesn't make sense.

why would "they" pay $20 for the coin? GAW is "they" there was never a reason for them to pay $20 for a coin. They never did anything that someone who was going to pay $20 for a coin would do, they were scammers.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:32:44 PM

This doesn't make sense.

why would "they" pay $20 for the coin? GAW is "they" there was never a reason for them to pay $20 for a coin. They never did anything that someone who was going to pay $20 for a coin would do, they were scammers.

They did: they exchanged paycoins for $20.00 value for 6 hours until they ran out of money.

I was on exchanges that day, I didn't sold cause I always choose to have Faith and stay for the long run.

I always think this is a good approach.

This approach has cost me a lot of money in the past.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:41:43 PM

This doesn't make sense.

They did: they exchanged paycoins for $20.00 value for 6 hours until they ran out of money.

I was on exchanges that day, I didn't sold cause I always choose to have Faith and stay for the long run.

Thank You.

No, buying paycoins for $20 for 6 hours is not what someone who had a "too big to fail" floor made up of $100 million dollars would do if they were going to pay $20 for every coin. They never explained what they were going to do with the coins they paid $20 for, because it never made sense.

Having Faith in conmen and people that are out to rob you is a good approach to lose all of your money.

Faith in general is ok, faith in scumbags who have done nothing to earn your faith/trust is a very bad thing.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:45:00 PM

No, buying paycoins for $20 for 6 hours is not what someone who had a "too big to fail" floor made up of $100 million dollars would do if they were going to pay $20 for every coin. They never explained what they were going to do with the coins they paid $20 for, because it never made sense.

I went to University to have this question answered

Having Faith in conmen and people that are out to rob you is a good approach to lose all of your money.

Trust no one.

Faith in general is ok, faith in scumbags who have done nothing to earn your faith/trust is a very bad thing.

If I had sold the 30th December 2014 I had made 20x of my investment.

I'm talking about money: are you talking about money or about people?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:53:04 PM

I'm talking about money: are you talking about money or about people?

Look, it's really very simple. You fell for a pump and dump scam. The lies about a $20 floor, a "coin adoption fun" that never existed, Wal-Mart, Visa, Mastercard etc.: that was the pump. Then the dump started, and it is still going on.
You were deceived and robbed. I am sorry for your loss. Next time, do some research. It was really not that hard to figure out Paycoin was a scam from the start. Don't believe the marketing bullshit and lies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:55:55 PM

Look, it's really very simple. You fell for a pump and dump scam.
You were deceived and robbed. I am sorry for your loss. Next time, do some research. It was really not that hard to figure out Paycoin was a scam from the start. Don't believe the marketing bullshit and lies.

Yes is simple: you didn't answered my question.

Start replying to question and you wan't fear marketing and PR anymore.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

No, it doesn't. Why would someone waste the extra $19 for each coin they could have acquired for $1. Or for free as was the case with the massive premine.

Actually most of what you posted here doesn't make sense, but I'll write that off as a language barrier.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 09:05:30 PM

No, it doesn't. Why would someone waste the extra $19 for each coin they could have acquired for $1. Or for free as was the case with the massive premine.

Actually most of what you posted here doesn't make sense, but I'll write that off as a language barrier.

For you $1.00 to $20.00 doesn't make sense

I make sense into it: is 20x investment.

Why would someone waste the extra $19 for each coin they could have acquired for $1. Or for free as was the case with the massive premine.

Counting other people's business is not polite.

So: for you investing $1.00 and gaining $19.00 doesn't make sense?!?

I'm talking to you economy to overcome the language barrier ($1.00 became $20.00, gain: $19.00)

Don't push it too much. "Smiley"

Thank you.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:13:19 PM

For you $1.00 to $20.00 doesn't make sense.

I make sense into it: is 20x investment.

Why would someone waste the extra $19 for each coin they could have acquired for $1. Or for free as was the case with the massive premine.

Counting other people's business is not polite.

I'm talking to you mathematics to overcome the language barrier.

Thank you.

You are looking at it backwards.

Buying something for 1 and selling it for 20 makes perfect sense.

it doesn't make sense to pay $20 for something that you can buy for 1. That's why the "i'm going to get rich by selling paycoins for 20" plan was a stupid plan, because there was never any reason for GAW to pay $20 for a coin. If your plan was was based on GAW paying $20 per coin, your plan was bad because it was based on lies by a conman.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 09:18:09 PM

You are looking at it backwards.

Don't tell me what to do please.

Not in a thread where you are saying that I was scammed and I make no sense.

Thank You.

Buying something for 1 and selling it for 20 makes perfect sense.

So GAW wasn't a scam was it?!?

it doesn't make sense to pay $20 for something that you can buy for 1. That's why the "i'm going to get rich by selling paycoins for 20" plan was a stupid plan, because there was never any reason for GAW to pay $20 for a coin. If your plan was was based on GAW paying $20 per coin, your plan was bad because it was based on lies by a conman.

But they did: they exchanged paycoins for $20.00 value for 6 hours until they ran out of money.

Thank You.
Please don't make me reply myself "Copy the masters and learn from them".

Please if there is something not clear do let me know and I will be more than happy to clear your doubts. I'm here to clear your doubts.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

I'm talking to you economy to overcome the language barrier ($1.00 became $20.00, gain: $19.00)

Thank you.

I think what suchmoon was trying to explain to you was that you could not have sold your paycoins for $20 on the exchanges, even if you had tried to - because nobody would have been stupid enough to buy them from you for $20. Not even Garza was that stupid. He just said that he bought XPY for $20 until he ran out of money, but that was a lie, too. He never intended to create a "floor", he just wanted to get your bitcoins and euros.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: