Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 [2039] 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:10:22 PM

well at least this pathetic sam character is keeping the thread mildly amusing....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:22:29 PM

Wow this thread still going strong.
XPYtiliDIE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:50:25 PM

I can't log in to PaycoinTalk.org to tell them this URGENT message!  I guess they are worried I am a troll, but from where I sit, THEY are the trolls!  I can help save Paycoin but not if they won't verify my account!  Someone pass this urgent message along to PaycoinTalk.org please!  My ideas can save their money and their hashlets!

With a $20 floor and the upcoming Honors Program, Paycoin will be the envy of all Crypto.  Not to mention the upcoming Paycoin Drone TO THE MOON!!!!!!!  But this can only happen IF JOSH IS BACK IN THE FOLD.

Paycoin is only at .04 cents: the people that STOLE Josh's intellectual property have DRIVEN PAYCOIN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!  How can anyone here say we are better off without Josh?  When Josh was here Paycoin was worth over $20 at one point.  Since it was illegally taken from him it hasn't risen to even above a dollar!  Now it's at .04 cents!  This is unacceptable and everyone who says it is acceptable needs to be held accountable!

The only way to save Paycoin is: BRING BACK JOSH!  This will help recruit more people and make Paycoin go up!  Josh's promises are the ONLY thing that has moved Paycoin up.  Therefore WE NEED MORE JOSH AND MORE PROMISES!  Without him the price will continue it's drop to zero.  With Josh, we can make A LOT OF MONEY LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, but the FUDDERS and TROLLS who say nasty things about Josh will miss out and I agree!  And those who STOLE Josh't intellectual property CAUSED this crisis!  GIVE JOSH BACK HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOW!!! or we will all go broke! 

Without Josh Paycoin is Dead!  But it doesn't have to be this way!  Bring back Josh!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:55:20 PM

I can't log in to PaycoinTalk.org to tell them this URGENT message!  I guess they are worried I am a troll, but from where I sit, THEY are the trolls!  I can help save Paycoin but not if they won't verify my account!  Someone pass this urgent message along to PaycoinTalk.org please!  My ideas can save their money and their hashlets!

With a $20 floor and the upcoming Honors Program, Paycoin will be the envy of all Crypto.  Not to mention the upcoming Paycoin Drone TO THE MOON!!!!!!!  But this can only happen IF JOSH IS BACK IN THE FOLD.

Paycoin is only at .04 cents: the people that STOLE Josh's intellectual property have DRIVEN PAYCOIN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!  How can anyone here say we are better off without Josh?  When Josh was here Paycoin was worth over $20 at one point.  Since it was illegally taken from him it hasn't risen to even above a dollar!  Now it's at .04 cents!  This is unacceptable and everyone who says it is acceptable needs to be held accountable!

The only way to save Paycoin is: BRING BACK JOSH!  This will help recruit more people and make Paycoin go up!  Josh's promises are the ONLY thing that has moved Paycoin up.  Therefore WE NEED MORE JOSH AND MORE PROMISES!  Without him the price will continue it's drop to zero.  With Josh, we can make A LOT OF MONEY LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, but the FUDDERS and TROLLS who say nasty things about Josh will miss out and I agree!  And those who STOLE Josh't intellectual property CAUSED this crisis!  GIVE JOSH BACK HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOW!!! or we will all go broke! 

Without Josh Paycoin is Dead!  But it doesn't have to be this way!  Bring back Josh!

UPVOTE. never forget Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.

ignore scame trollfudders

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:04:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 08:20:49 PM by Crestington

I can't log in to PaycoinTalk.org to tell them this URGENT message!  I guess they are worried I am a troll, but from where I sit, THEY are the trolls!  I can help save Paycoin but not if they won't verify my account!  Someone pass this urgent message along to PaycoinTalk.org please!  My ideas can save their money and their hashlets!

With a $20 floor and the upcoming Honors Program, Paycoin will be the envy of all Crypto.  Not to mention the upcoming Paycoin Drone TO THE MOON!!!!!!!  But this can only happen IF JOSH IS BACK IN THE FOLD.

Paycoin is only at .04 cents: the people that STOLE Josh's intellectual property have DRIVEN PAYCOIN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!  How can anyone here say we are better off without Josh?  When Josh was here Paycoin was worth over $20 at one point.  Since it was illegally taken from him it hasn't risen to even above a dollar!  Now it's at .04 cents!  This is unacceptable and everyone who says it is acceptable needs to be held accountable!

The only way to save Paycoin is: BRING BACK JOSH!  This will help recruit more people and make Paycoin go up!  Josh's promises are the ONLY thing that has moved Paycoin up.  Therefore WE NEED MORE JOSH AND MORE PROMISES!  Without him the price will continue it's drop to zero.  With Josh, we can make A LOT OF MONEY LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, but the FUDDERS and TROLLS who say nasty things about Josh will miss out and I agree!  And those who STOLE Josh't intellectual property CAUSED this crisis!  GIVE JOSH BACK HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOW!!! or we will all go broke!  

Without Josh Paycoin is Dead!  But it doesn't have to be this way!  Bring back Josh!

Shoulda bought PayCon, Marketcap is up some 800%

Would you like us to explain to you in great detail why XPY crashed so hard in price?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 08:20:09 PM

Well done. Amusing as it may be, there is an interesting aspect to this trollfuddery. When the "rebels" took over it was claimed repeatedly that XPY will be brought up to "whitepaper specs", that new ways to use it will be created (without fanfare of preannouncements of course) and so on. That was 3 or 4 months ago at ~$0.20 so anyone who listened to that and held on to their coins lost another ~75%. All we got so far is xpy.io and... that's about it, isn't it?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:23:36 PM

I can't log in to PaycoinTalk.org to tell them this URGENT message!  I guess they are worried I am a troll, but from where I sit, THEY are the trolls!  I can help save Paycoin but not if they won't verify my account!  Someone pass this urgent message along to PaycoinTalk.org please!  My ideas can save their money and their hashlets!

With a $20 floor and the upcoming Honors Program, Paycoin will be the envy of all Crypto.  Not to mention the upcoming Paycoin Drone TO THE MOON!!!!!!!  But this can only happen IF JOSH IS BACK IN THE FOLD.

Paycoin is only at .04 cents: the people that STOLE Josh's intellectual property have DRIVEN PAYCOIN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!  How can anyone here say we are better off without Josh?  When Josh was here Paycoin was worth over $20 at one point.  Since it was illegally taken from him it hasn't risen to even above a dollar!  Now it's at .04 cents!  This is unacceptable and everyone who says it is acceptable needs to be held accountable!

The only way to save Paycoin is: BRING BACK JOSH!  This will help recruit more people and make Paycoin go up!  Josh's promises are the ONLY thing that has moved Paycoin up.  Therefore WE NEED MORE JOSH AND MORE PROMISES!  Without him the price will continue it's drop to zero.  With Josh, we can make A LOT OF MONEY LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, but the FUDDERS and TROLLS who say nasty things about Josh will miss out and I agree!  And those who STOLE Josh't intellectual property CAUSED this crisis!  GIVE JOSH BACK HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOW!!! or we will all go broke!  

Without Josh Paycoin is Dead!  But it doesn't have to be this way!  Bring back Josh!

Well done. Amusing as it may be, there is an interesting aspect to this trollfuddery. When the "rebels" took over it was claimed repeatedly that XPY will be brought up to "whitepaper specs", that new ways to use it will be created (without fanfare of preannouncements of course) and so on. That was 3 or 4 months ago at ~$0.20 so anyone who listened to that and held on to their coins lost another ~75%. All we got so far is xpy.io and... that's about it, isn't it?

They've done a bit of work on the code and reduced the Prime controller rate to 25%

They are a bit fucked though because they can't really advertise because of the scame it was built upon.

I think they would have done better to just take my advice and remove the prime controllers, face the FUD and join Bitcointalk.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 08:29:24 PM

<<upvote>>

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:38:16 PM

Not sure why anyone believed that when the whitepaper is made up of completely made up things that no one ever attempted to make like orion controllers and a hyperflex blockchain
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:30:35 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 10:52:40 PM by Franz_Huber

I fully agree and think that someone, by all means, should copypaste this to https://paycointalk.org

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 10:35:16 PM

https://talk.paycoin.com doesn't work for me, I think they firewalled me

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:38:18 PM

that website has been gone for a while now. the current hashtard homebase is https://paycointalk.org
there are some great threads over there. maybe check out this one for a start: https://paycointalk.org/topic/264/the-definition-of-dead

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 11:22:52 PM

that website has been gone for a while now. the current hashtard homebase is https://paycointalk.org
there are some great threads over there. maybe check out this one for a start: https://paycointalk.org/topic/264/the-definition-of-dead

Lol Google seems to have banned it

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:24:26 AM

When did btc.com get returned to the bitcoin foundation?  Lol

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:50:59 AM

When did btc.com get returned to the bitcoin foundation?  Lol

It was just a gift from Josh to TBF is all. It's not like he paid much for it or anything, like probably only a couple hundred bucks or so.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:34:32 AM

Lol Google seems to have banned it

I like this thread

https://paycointalk.org/topic/46/gawsuit/57?page=1
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:02:08 AM

When did btc.com get returned to the bitcoin foundation?  Lol

Garza stopped paying the escrow, so the domain went back to the rightful owner. Guess they decided to hand it over to the foundation

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:50:39 AM

File your claim today http://paycoin.atangledweb.info

I filed .54 paycoin less than 1¢ loss, hope they let me round up

foodstamps

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:39:18 AM

File your claim today http://paycoin.atangledweb.info

I filed .54 paycoin less than 1¢ loss, hope they let me round up

Bro...that is like gonna be worth $10.80 some day.......unless this is scame.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:19:01 AM

I keep seeing questions and statements saying XPY is going to die or will be dead soon.

In regards to this i have a few questions....

What do you think makes a coin be officially dead? Price? Github Activity? Forum Activity?

If you are reading this... why are you still around? Hoping for a price increase? Just like drama?

My take... Like it or not, this coin is not going to "die" the blockchain keeps churning and lives go on. Some say the coin has been dead for months... and given what everyone thought they where getting when they bought into XPY i don't blame them one bit. The coin was sold to us as a 20 dollar Fiat backed coin. If you don't already know sorry to be the one to break it to ya, that was completely false. So now the price is in the pennies.... and depending on who you ask, it's dead. Just one last question... if litecoin falls in value to become worth only 5 cents per coin tomorrow... Is litecoin dead as well?

Source: https://paycointalk.org/topic/264/the-definition-of-dead

tl;DR never forget Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 [2039] 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: