Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 [2125] 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:59:25 PM

The only good thing that I like about Gaw Miners was Zencloud and Hashlets. The interface was pretty neat and you could buy or sell hashlets (similar like what you can do with Hashnest). I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

You, sir, are a fucking retard. There was no "mining for hashpoints" going on. Hashlets never existed. Do you know what " scam" means?

Or maybe you're a shill for that other scam you mentioned.

At that time, I was a newbie and didn't have a lot of experience in this field. After some time in the Bitcoin field, I realised that this was all a ponzi/scam and decided to sell my hashlets back for btc.  Cheesy

I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

Good times inside of a probably ponzi scheme are only happening for those that:

a) got in early and get to enjoy the "investments" of those that are jumping on too late into the game

or

b) running said scheme.

Even though it was a scam it was still kinda fun watching your Hashlets everyday filled up with new Hashpoints. The past was past, and after a lot of losses in profit, I've learned my lesson. Now, I'm just trading BTC and alts and selling stuff. I'm sick of so called cloud mining services. Most of them are all scam  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:11:51 PM

The only good thing that I like about Gaw Miners was Zencloud and Hashlets. The interface was pretty neat and you could buy or sell hashlets (similar like what you can do with Hashnest). I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

You, sir, are a fucking retard. There was no "mining for hashpoints" going on. Hashlets never existed. Do you know what " scam" means?

At that time, I was a newbie and didn't have a lot of experience in this field. After some time in the Bitcoin field, I realised that this was all a ponzi/scam and decided to sell my hashlets back for btc.  Cheesy

I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

a) got in early and get to enjoy the "investments" of those that are jumping on too late into the game

or

b) running said scheme.

Even though it was a scam it was still kinda fun watching your Hashlets everyday filled up with new Hashpoints. The past was past, and after a lot of losses in profit, I've learned my lesson. Now, I'm just trading BTC and alts and selling stuff. I'm sick of so called cloud mining services. Most of them are all scam  Smiley

If you thought that was fun, try this next time so you don't lose any money watching numbers change on the screen.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:22:34 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 03:08:13 PM by Paul Revere

Another Paycoiner Bitlend shill working the Reddcoin forum.

Doing a little search, I found another Bitlend shill working the Reddcoin forum.
Archive: https://archive.is/VxShk

Eric Kraus, one of the hardcore Hashtalkers. Looks like a real brainiac. And no, I am not doxxing him, the dumbass has his personal information and pictures plastered all over the intertoobz. FYI: The Intertoobz is forever. Just wait till your chidren read what a smart guy daddy is! Invested heavily in and shilled hardcore for Paycoin, when that went belly up he borrowed and shilled from/for BTCLend  and invested in ScryptCC. Amazingly the Ponzi he invested in to bail him out of the last Ponzi failed. Now the idiot is shilling for Bitlend.

Allen: Please stop taking advantage of these morons. It is truly despicable, if perhaps BARELY legal due to some loophole.

Edit to add: Hohoho! What do we have here?? http://thedatingjudge.com/safefreeageverifyonline-com-is-a-dating-scam-that-steals-from-cl-users/
About halfway down the page:

Seems Mr. Cool feller Eric Kraus ( or should I call you Lorraine?) might be a scammer too! Birds of a feather, __________ together!

Allen: How much are you paying this known GAW/Paycoin shill to shill for Bitlend?? Paying the dumbass with Paycoins maybe?

Every time I poke Bitlend with a stick another apparent piece of dogshit involved with GAW/Paycoin falls out. Ridiculous!

P.s: Is this guy one of the other "experienced individuals" that have in your employ?

Also, how about an answer on the Dubai registration? What's the deal? Looks like it actually isn't registered there, but if it is and it just is not showing up on their website yet, that means that there is a minimum of 51% ownership by a UAE national(s). Your information started out stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:21:37 PM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shinners, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

Well I think you summed this up quite well, just another scam this time with a guy pretending to be suing GAW, but not one document served to the courts.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

or

b) running said scheme.

If you thought that was fun, try this next time so you don't lose any money watching numbers change on the screen.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Very addicting cookie game. Making lots of clicks sure makes me tired but it sure is fun. Thanks for sharing this mate  Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:28:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 04:48:53 PM by Paul Revere

I figured this belongs here too.

How doess BTCjam compare to the new Bitlend.io P2P trading platform? Bitlend.io is headed by D. Allen Shinners , the leader of the 400+ person GAW suit AND at the same time he is partnered up with some of the GAW staff that implemented that fraud scheme. I am NOT making this up. Seriously. He says that it is fine because they have "not been convicted of anything". In relation to the comments about the bad investments the borrowers on BTCjam make, Bitlend is taking that a step further and steering the loans specifically at the Paycoiners. So, they are taking BTC from people who have some and lending it to people who are likely to buy Paycoins, which the guys running Bitlend including central figures of the Paycoin scam operation: Joe Mordica & Adam Matlack, ( I kid you not!) own the vast majority of (got for free) and also have control of most of the Fraud Controllers , so they can shit out some Paycoins real fast after they line up a loan to some dumbass Paycoiner and "fill his order". HA HAHHHA HA! Woooo!

This is what Bitlend has lined up. Not that this would be all of their loans, but this chain below does exist, and the fact is that they are shilling this thing hardcore on the Paycoiner forums and pretty much nowhere else.

Step 1 : Find people with BTC (here mostly).
Step 2 : Find Paycoiners on the forums you run: Paycointalk GetHashing and Hashclub, who are mezmerized by the fraudcoin you own an infinite supply of, all gotten for free of course.
Step 3 : Bring these two together and arrange a loan. Take a nice fat cut up front! Crack a fucking beer and smile!
Step 4 : Wait for the Paycoined borrower to gleefully take his borrowed BTC over to Cryptsy. Dump free Paycons into his Buy Bid the moment it pops up, or perhaps steer him into a HYIP or other operation that you are running or have a big cut of.
Step 5 : A month later, the value of Paycoin or the other "investment" has tanked, and loan is defaulted upon.
Step 6 : Turn real world collection agencies loose on the dumbass Paycoiner that got conned into a loan. Snicker heartily!
Step 7 : Act like you're sorry for steering the BTC holder into a bad (rigged!) loan where he lost most or all of his BTC, which of course went into YOUR POCKET!!!
Step 8 : Do the Homero Garza Scam Dance!

Disclaimer : It is not being suggested that Josh Garza is part of Bitlend, just some of the guys that worked for him and "somehow" ended up with all of the Paycoins for free and run all of the little shitstain "services" for Paycoin are.

Yeeeeee HAW! Quite the fucking dealio , eh? BTCLend (Carmelo Milian John Tuberosi and Josh Garza operation) was similar to this, except it's first use was to lock up Paycoin bags so good dumpage could continue , paying like 20%/year stake when their dumpage was tanking the price of Paycoin 50-70% per MONTH! And then they started targeting BTC loans at the Paycoined and of course giving prference to those that say they will buy either Paycoins or "invest" in the ScryptCC Ponzi, which was rumored to have the garza stench on it. Whatever the case was with their cut of ScytCC is unknown,but the fact is a large amount of the BTCLend loans (now ALL tanking en masse with the collapse of ScryptCC) were steered to this obvious Ponzi.  The Paycoiners were all giddy and sure that by doubling down in the ScryptCC Ponzi after getting hardcore ripped off with the  Paycoin scam they would be RICH!. Shocking that it didn't work out...

Is there anything of this sort going on with BTCjam? With BTCLend and now Bitlend it is slap you HARD in the face obvious what they are doing. At least Carmelo Milian was smart enough to not strap Joe Mordica (devd for BTCLend) to the hood of his operation !

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:27:59 AM

That animated GIF is amazing.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:46:56 AM

Coincidence?

https://vimeo.com/131401815

If this Bitlend operation ends up the way it is looking right now I might have to change the face on that gif.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:36:05 AM

It's called a run, first you see Freddie in Tesla's face, now Paris, how do you do it Smiley ?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:16:15 AM

Maybe someone should let the sec know that bitlend is suing gaw (joe mordica and Garza brothers). It would be a terrible conflict of interest for allen's customers should the sec not be aware of such a fact, considering that he has joe on board... who knows maybe he can provide some testimony to save joe because he has all that background info showing joe was innocent and not involved... maybe we can do a google hangout recorded and he can answer that to me face to face?

I'm quite sure they have all the necessary business stuff setup considering they have a 50% investment person in the uae.

Maybe allen can provide some information to the sec considering he has a current lawsuit going right?

It would be a shame for him not to be involved helping out the suffering paycoiners he is trying to help.

Maybe he could even send me a donation in a box.... I dunno maybe a dead animal of some kind? That is after he doxes me?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:19:07 AM

where'd the quote post button go? did bitcointalk remove it Sad maybe that's why samiam666 left... he couldn't misuse the quote button anymore and became scared?

Quote from: Paul the fookin legend Revere

Coincidence?

If this Bitlend operation ends up the way it is looking right now I might have to change the face on that gif.

shouldn't that be helping scam the world bit by bit?
fakirn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:09:19 AM

on my way to the show i'll go buy coffee in my local cafe. with bitcoin, as i do every saturday afternoon
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

Does anyone here remember how many Paytards said that they would "switch" to ZiftrCoin?
Well, it has been such an overwhelming success that BitTrex will delist it  (iirc it was supposed to be worth USD 1,- and is now kind of stagnating at USD 0.008 and a volume of zero BTC) Cheesy Cheesy

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:43:30 AM

Does anyone here remember how many Paytards said that they would "switch" to ZiftrCoin?
Well, it has been such an overwhelming success that BitTrex will delist it  (iirc it was supposed to be worth USD 1,- and is now kind of stagnating at USD 0.008 and a volume of zero BTC) Cheesy Cheesy

ziftr was kinda nice. I dumped straight after the release and doubled my bitcoin. of course it was quite obvious that they're set to fail.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

I know it's hard to imagine two men with enough logic who can see beyond the scammy part of XPY into the intrinsic value of its various components and assets.

Name them. These assets and components that give XPY the potential you claim.

PayCoin is trademarked by Garza and I think the XPY community has a right to it.  PayCoin.com and other domains are also owned by this community in my opinion.

PayCoin can be a very top namebrand and so I think it's easily worth a million dollars.  It may take another year for this value to be realized - by then Bitcoin and crypto should blow up.

It's been a fun read of your driveling bullshit but now I must intervene to combat the delusion. The PayCoin brand is worth zero. It will be confiscated by the US Government.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:35:35 PM

Damn you, Phildo, I didn't know this before and now I'm a fucking cookie clicker addict.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:37:25 PM

Just documenting. I think you do not realize how many times limited time peeks of various things has happened on this thread, so people are pretty quick to archive about anything that comes along. Thanks for sharing. Have any more or better resolution pics?

P.S: What did TeamXPY have to say when you offered services?

Nothing that was incriminating enough to have triggered me to have taken a ss.  Honestly he seemed legit to me I learned later they were not via one of those dumb community video chat conferences the same way everyone else did.

I'm confident your re-posting something I removed in genuine fear that it could be putting my  children / wife in danger was more so a personal grudge / attack to instigate more out of me then you are going to get .  Considering it could have very easily been quietly archived / forwarded to the authority's.   whats done is done but that was pretty low of even you.   I get the impression its your personal desire that someone gets hurt or killed over this shit.

You seem to think that I was somehow " Rubbed the wrong way" by you.  I wasn't,  I was mostly using the my activity here to recover my losses and so essentially what actually happened was i used you to win over Garza to get a Coinstand invite then get my items,  Sell them to recover losses and disappear.  Also,  that picture was inspiring  Haven't missed a Barber visit since.  So If anything I owe you a Thank You.

P.S - the part about Using you & thank you was not intended to be insulting to you but a genuine thanks.  Without this thread and arguing with you I would have been up shits creek!

BYE.

You are blaming PR for your deeds? A fucking pos to the end. STFU and close your account on here.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:52:09 PM

I know it's hard to imagine two men with enough logic who can see beyond the scammy part of XPY into the intrinsic value of its various components and assets.

Name them. These assets and components that give XPY the potential you claim.

PayCoin is trademarked by Garza and I think the XPY community has a right to it.  PayCoin.com and other domains are also owned by this community in my opinion.

PayCoin can be a very top namebrand and so I think it's easily worth a million dollars.  It may take another year for this value to be realized - by then Bitcoin and crypto should blow up.

It's been a fun read of your driveling bullshit but now I must intervene to combat the delusion. The PayCoin brand is worth zero. It will be confiscated by the US Government.

Fued! Today Bitcoin $0.01 paycoin $237!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:53:41 PM

Damn you, Phildo, I didn't know this before and now I'm a fucking cookie clicker addict.  Tongue

now we know where Garza got this PNG click ideas from. is there one single thing he came up with that was unique? Cheesy

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:05:51 PM

The cookies don't have a $20 floor, so be careful.
Pages: « 1 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 [2125] 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: