Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 [2258] 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:26:21 PM

did you or do you get shit for those other coins? MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN

i think your approach with xpy was slightly different

And yes, I did get a lot of shit! They were all called scams from the start. I think in the end, BOOM did turn out to be a scam, but not until long after I left.

I've not been involved in a coin that was not called a scam at the start. I even read ETH is a scam. So, in the end, hearing a coin is a scam does not mean anything, it seems ALL coins are branded scams at the start. I have not found one that wasn't.

My approach was the same, exactly the same. I get very enthusiastic about my investments and I am not convinced this is a bad thing as yet.

Some call ALL altcoins a scam, just because they are altcoins. Now we can debate what the word "scam" means to find if something is a scam.

For me, a scam is a scheme/plan designed from the outset with the primary INTENT to steal money from someone through means of DECEPTION, FRAUD, LIES.

A scheme/plan/coin that fails due to bad execution or planning I would not consider a scam. More a bad investment.

For me, personally, the INTENT is extremely important .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:43:00 PM

i agree bad execution doesnt mean a scam. hence why people already raised some questions about this ion thing (for one apple/gplay store terms of service issues)

btw no one has forgotten JG. eagerly waiting for him to get deported back to his roots in mexico where he meets a friendly cocaine dealer. i guess prison is fine too  Cool
he was a total moron tho and needed a lot of help to run the ponzi (clear from the leaked emails). these iON people are still working with some of the tech people (mordica for example) who knew they were selling air
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

Looks like there is nothing of value here. I tried.

Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

He doesn't care one way or another. If he sees an opportunity to profit he will promote and shill for it till he has extracted every bit of profit he can out. Why do you think he came back to XPY? He lost money to Garza so he saw an opportunity to come back and milk back those losses for the "dumber than him" crowd.

Does anyone care what I think?

I trade for profits, anyone who doesn't will eventually lose all their money.

The markets are full of people that will gleefully take your BTC. They are called traders.

You must ALWAYS trade carefully or you will lose your shirt.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:50:17 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 07:12:13 PM by Mr-Coins

i agree bad execution doesnt mean a scam. hence why people already raised some questions about this ion thing (for one apple/gplay store terms of service issues)

btw no one has forgotten JG. eagerly waiting for him to get deported back to his roots in mexico where he meets a friendly cocaine dealer. i guess prison is fine too  Cool
he was a total moron tho and needed a lot of help to run the ponzi (clear from the leaked emails). these iON people are still working with some of the tech people (mordica for example) who knew they were selling air

What makes you think Mordica is involved?

Is there a specific thread/location I can follow the updates/whereabouts of Garza? I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere.
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:11:07 PM

You don't know if Satoshi wasn't wearing a vest, do you know him personally? And you are right, bitcoin is also not used by criminals and fraudsters. It is the example for all coins.

Cayuga,

Is IONOMY a scam?

Imho the coin, the website, the platform, the games, everything is not designed as a scam. When I read about EDON I saw red flags written all over it. Here in BCT all ICO's are called scam, so no news to me. But we can discuss it in the ION thread if you want.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:11:14 PM

this thread gets updated once a while but justice is slow. here is the latest:

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:21:40 PM

However, I am not the only one who quit over $ 12 because we "SCREAMED" "WARNING!!! SCAM!!!". I think the main difference is, MrCoins believed and trusted into this (you could discuss here about inteligence, but it is not scamming), not sure if he got out over $10, I am somehow sure he did not, MrCoins, did you?

I don't know if he's lacking intelligence or not but he claims to have learnt his lesson and then shrills for Ionomy. I can't understand it.

Ionomy now has it's own thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633

I may or may not lack intelligence. But do not underestimate what greed can do to your sensible side. I was blinded by it. I am not ashamed to admit it. If I did not admit this to myself, then I will be burned again for the same reason. Lesson learned.

Thanks for the thread, i'll check it out.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:50:28 PM

Looks like there is nothing of value here. I tried.
Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

Scam as in "wilful intent to defraud investors" or scam as in "poor business plan"? The word is thrown about so much, we should agree on a definition.

Tell me the reason why you think it is, and i'll check it out.

It's easier to prove something "IS" something than to prove something is "NOT" something.

You know, the whole "proving a negative" thing.

It takes only a single fact to prove a positive.

If someone wants to PM me the reasons, that's fine too. Also, as I see, this is probably the wrong thread for the discussion so I do apologise, but this is where the question was asked. (If I should continue on the other thread, please tell me and I will do so)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:28:31 PM

I don't see why it could t continue here, it is an extension of XPY which is an extension of Garza and that is what this thread is about. It's up to the ION crew to differentiate themselves. And right now they are doing a piss poor job of that. $0.20 ICO? Come on $20 floor much? Increased staking for certain investors. Huge pre-mine. Clone POS coin with no new features. Masternodes = Prime Controllers. Electrifying stakers...Red Rocket Boost much? It's he same damn thing as XPY just under a different name.

If they want people to take this seriously they should start fresh, AGAIN and make it NOTHING like Garza or XPY. You see why almost everyone but 200 people in the crypto sphere think it's a scam? They have a lot to prove, the onus is on them.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:33:02 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 09:57:39 PM by Mr-Coins

I don't see why it could t continue here, it is an extension of XPY which is an extension of Garza and that is what this thread is about. It's up to the ION crew to differentiate themselves. And right now they are doing a piss poor job of that. $0.20 ICO? Come on $20 floor much? Increased staking for certain investors. Huge pre-mine. Clone POS coin with no new features. Masternodes = Prime Controllers. Electrifying stakers...Red Rocket Boost much? It's he same damn thing as XPY just under a different name.

If they want people to take this seriously they should start fresh, AGAIN and make it NOTHING like Garza or XPY. You see why almost everyone but 200 people in the crypto sphere think it's a scam? They have a lot to prove, the onus is on them.

I'm certain Garza has nothing to do with this, he is a wanted man by many including most involved in this project. If that's being given as the main "proof" that it's a scam, then it's too weak and of course, untrue. Please tell me as many reasons as you can. I will find out.

Some guys here in this thread are very knowledgable so I hope they see my request, and tell me the reasons they think need to be looked at, I can and will do this thoroughly.

Again, if anyone wants to keep their reasons private, then PM me. It's within my interests to investigate every reason.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:27:15 PM

Updated my twitter profile:

"Nothing I say is investment advice. Don't copy my trades or investments. I'm often wrong."

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler

I'm now covered for both BCT and Twitter Smiley

You already led many to slaughter, you stopped us from helping some, your approved tweet became a meme for shitcoins

He is sucking you into his vortex of slime. Ignore for sanity.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:59:31 AM

This Mr. Coins guy is hilarious.

X coin looks really good. It will rise in value. This is not investment advice.

Y coin will be approved by the SEC. This is not a statement of fact.

I love turtles. In no way should this statement suggest that I love turtles.

"X coin looks really good" is not equal to "Go spend your money on X coin"

"Y coin will be approved by the SEC" is not equal to "Will Y coin get approved by the SEC?"

"I love turtles" is not equal to "Go buy yourself some turtles"

It's no wonder people lose money if they read the former and do the latter.

I cant stop people throwing their money away if they want to. If someone throws away their BTC, it's not my problem.
But, I will happily be held accountable for every single BTC someone sends me.

You can't really have it both ways. I mean you sound intelligent enough to craft a message that sounds like a pump, repeatedly, multiple observers interpret it as such, and a year later you plead ignorance. All I'm saying is that I'm siding with Occam's razor on this one. You're a pump'n'dumper, perhaps you got burned by Garza, dogs and fleas and all that, but that's really a weak excuse.

I'll give you credit for coming here though.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:01:10 AM

What makes you think Mordica is involved?

He's the guy posing with Garza in a picture of a warehouse pretending that it's a mining farm.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:49:08 AM

However, I am not the only one who quit over $ 12 because we "SCREAMED" "WARNING!!! SCAM!!!". I think the main difference is, MrCoins believed and trusted into this (you could discuss here about inteligence, but it is not scamming), not sure if he got out over $10, I am somehow sure he did not, MrCoins, did you?

I don't know if he's lacking intelligence or not but he claims to have learnt his lesson and then shrills for Ionomy. I can't understand it.

I may or may not lack intelligence. But do not underestimate what greed can do to your sensible side. I was blinded by it. I am not ashamed to admit it. If I did not admit this to myself, then I will be burned again for the same reason. Lesson learned.

You should also check out the new cypto-community at crypto-city.com MrCoins.
The unique ethics and skills you have will match very well with the creators of the site.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

This Mr. Coins guy is hilarious.

X coin looks really good. It will rise in value. This is not investment advice.

Y coin will be approved by the SEC. This is not a statement of fact.

I love turtles. In no way should this statement suggest that I love turtles.

"X coin looks really good" is not equal to "Go spend your money on X coin"

"Y coin will be approved by the SEC" is not equal to "Will Y coin get approved by the SEC?"

"I love turtles" is not equal to "Go buy yourself some turtles"

It's no wonder people lose money if they read the former and do the latter.

I cant stop people throwing their money away if they want to. If someone throws away their BTC, it's not my problem.
But, I will happily be held accountable for every single BTC someone sends me.

You can't really have it both ways. I mean you sound intelligent enough to craft a message that sounds like a pump, repeatedly, multiple observers interpret it as such, and a year later you plead ignorance. All I'm saying is that I'm siding with Occam's razor on this one. You're a pump'n'dumper, perhaps you got burned by Garza, dogs and fleas and all that, but that's really a weak excuse.

I'll give you credit for coming here though.

Occam's razor, one of my favourites for cutting through noise!

My behaviour on all my investments has been consistent. I get positively excited by my investments, so I say positive things, I look for positive angles, I tell people about them. This is what I have done with all of them. I report on what I do, think, feel.

Unlike a pumper and dumper (and it is a strategy used by many), I do not act positively while I think negative or the converse. You will see, on all my previous coin investments. I do not run a trading service that instructs people to buy or sell. But I have been known to tell people what I am doing and why. It's social media, some people post what's in their sandwich. Also unlike a pumper and dumper, i'd have to sell my holding. I did not, I held it all the way until I swapped it last week.

Regardless of what happens on public forums, online etc... I believe a persons INTENT defines them. It's OK to be wrong, but in the end, if your intent is bad, the universe WILL find a way to settle the score.

So, back to Occam's razor....

The simplest explanation is I did the same with XPY as I did with all my prior coin investments. The difference with XPY is it turned to be a scam.

I thought XPY was real, I thought Cantor Fitzgerald would not get involved in a scam, I thought JG previous reported successes were real, I thought major holders on the leaderboards who had direct access to JG would have noticed if it was a scam, all this turned out to be BS and from all my investments, they really had me hook-line and sinker.

There is no conspiracy theory here for me.

It was simple. JG got me, I was scammed. I lost a ton of money along with hundreds of others.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:05:23 AM

You should also check out the new cypto-community at crypto-city.com MrCoins.
The unique ethics and skills you have will match very well with the creators of the site.

Unfortunately I don't get a lot of online time, it's spread so thinly however I will try to find time to check out your recommendation.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:12:24 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 06:33:20 AM by Mr-Coins

Updated my twitter profile:

"Nothing I say is investment advice. Don't copy my trades or investments. I'm often wrong."

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler

I'm now covered for both BCT and Twitter Smiley

You already led many to slaughter, you stopped us from helping some, your approved tweet became a meme for shitcoins

He is sucking you into his vortex of slime. Ignore for sanity.

On the contrary, bitpop has shown he is able to have reasonable and intelligent discussion
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:42:24 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 08:00:35 AM by DaveWave

Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

Scam as in "wilful intent to defraud investors" or scam as in "poor business plan"? The word is thrown about so much, we should agree on a definition.

I'll go with your definition. Created to defraud people from the outset.

Now it's very clear that Ionomy has been set up to to do just this. I am not going to give you the reason why because you keep saying you have learnt your lesson with XPY. So please answer the question.

So, based on your definition of a scam, and what you have learnt with XPY, IS IONOMY A SCAM OR NOT?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:56:43 AM

I think suchmoon dislikes in getting this thread into discussion about ionomy, there is an thread for that.

Dave, MrCoins came over and answers all questions. I do not know what do you reffer to when you ask him if he learned his lesson, for me it sounds like he admits in public that he made an mistake, he throw away bunch of money which we actually do not care about, I think it hurts more that btc landed in scammer hands.

MrCoins and his connection to GAW was always there and discussion about it fits into this short thread Smiley, everything else would produce pretty fast an 10K thread. I think currently this thread makes promotion for GAW than everything else, just google for GAW Smiley. Thats good, because if someone wants to invest anything to people involved there, here they can read a lot about how some did make business or like we do not recognise such as business because it is scamming.

Back to question about ionomy and scam before suchmoon kicks this topic out of this thread, why is ionomy scam? I do not care about definitions of other people, if, then I'll keep with bitpop saying that everything except bitcoin is scam. Now giviing other coins a chance in not looking at them as scam, why is ionomy aleady now an scam?

I think you should ask bitcointalk moderators and admin to move altcoin part away from bitcointalk as over 90% is scam and they can't follow so many coins, now they tried things like banning for giveaway and not allowing giveaway threads, ..... but the core problem is still altcoin category. I think now suchmoon can kick it out Smiley
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:43:34 AM

Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

I'll go with your definition. Created to defraud people from the outset.

Now it's very clear that Ionomy has been set up to to do just this. I am not going to give you the reason why because you keep saying you have learnt your lesson with XPY. So please answer the question.

So, based on your definition of a scam, and what you have learnt with XPY, IS IONOMY A SCAM OR NOT?

Think about this...

Bob is a scammer. Bob scams Jane. Therefore Jane is a scammer.

Do you see the problem with this logic?

Please post this question in ION thread and I will answer it. Thank you.

I like it that this thread will one day report the capture of Garza, maybe with pictures. I look forward to that day.
Pages: « 1 ... 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 [2258] 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: