Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:37:01 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 04:47:15 PM by suchmoon

seems I missed some pages... can we got back to the facts?

what's the Data for Ganzas trial?

http://ia601307.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362.docket.html

I'm going to put this in the OP as well. (edit: done)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:42:07 PM

http://ia601307.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362.docket.html

I'm going to put this in the OP as well.

Nice info - this is one reason why i'm staying!

I've been getting varying and contradictory feedback on the gawsuit.com as to whether it can succeed or is even real.

Do you have any opinion on the gawsuit.com process as it stands now?
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:06:30 PM

1) I've stated already that the company information that I got in that it's existing company and the name change is not showing yet, so the company is setup since 2014 as the company is the existing platform XPY.io. But to me, the company is no indicator of whether this is a scam or not. It's easy to setup a company, in the UK I can spend £20 to setup a legit company structure with no liability for losses. So the company info for me is not very important or meaningful in terms of honest intent.
!

Right, so the fact remains that when they stated Ionomy PTE was a company registered in Singapore they lied.

What is worse is that they use that lie to entice people to buy in to their ICO.

You keep asserting it makes no difference if they are registered or not, I will continue to assert that when you claim to be representing a legal entity for the purpose of soliciting funding that it seems very likely you are committing fraud.

Now, having refused to divulge this information themselves & used you to direct people to their slack channel it is again you who comes back & provides this new information.

Shill, much?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:17:45 PM

I've been getting varying and contradictory feedback on the gawsuit.com as to whether it can succeed or is even real.

Considering that the guy running the "gawsuit" is business partners with the guy who ran the data center that didn't contain any hashlets or pay their electricity bill or do anything but rob rubes, I'm guessing it will go about as swimmingly as every other GAW-project.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

1) I've stated already that the company information that I got in that it's existing company and the name change is not showing yet, so the company is setup since 2014 as the company is the existing platform XPY.io. But to me, the company is no indicator of whether this is a scam or not. It's easy to setup a company, in the UK I can spend £20 to setup a legit company structure with no liability for losses. So the company info for me is not very important or meaningful in terms of honest intent.
!

Right, so the fact remains that when they stated Ionomy PTE was a company registered in Singapore they lied.

What is worse is that they use that lie to entice people to buy in to their ICO.

You keep asserting it makes no difference if they are registered or not, I will continue to assert that when you claim to be representing a legal entity for the purpose of soliciting funding that it seems very likely you are committing fraud.

Now, having refused to divulge this information themselves & used you to direct people to their slack channel it is again you who comes back & provides this new information.

Shill, much?

If you think a £20 registered company makes it more legit then that's up to you. I know how easy it is to register a company so it means nothing to me.

It doesn't make this (or any other) project more or less likely to fail/be a scam.

Will we ever get beyond the name calling stage?
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:46:48 PM

!

Shill, much?

If you think a £20 registered company makes it more legit then that's up to you. I know how easy it is to register a company so it means nothing to me.

It doesn't make this (or any other) project more or less likely to fail/be a scam.

Perhaps, and perhaps you'll get to the stage where you employ common sense. Or where your conscience gets the better of your polluted heart. Whichever it is, either an idiot or a fraudster.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:47:03 PM

!

Shill, much?

Again, deflecting from the point that they lied.

I didn't call you a name, I asked if you're shilling.

It seems to me you'll do anything to prevent that obvious fact from being made clear to people on this forum.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:11:24 PM

Last update was 2 months ago. There was supposed to be an announcement of a class action I think. Didn't happen. In fact any information up to this point originated ONLY from Mr. Shinners, so it all depends on how much you want to trust that one individual. The good news is he didn't collect any money, the bad news is he collected a lot of personal information that could be misused in many different ways.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:15:39 PM

!

Shill, much?

Its not a matter of the 20 making them legitimte, but it is a huge red flag.

If the business registration is irrelevant, they shouldn't have mentioned it.

Buy I question how a company unable to do something simple like prove they are a registered company would be able to do any of the other stuff they are planning to do.

Can a company that needs 48 hours to answer a simple question do the things they are setting out to do?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:16:12 PM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:23:50 PM

For me it looks we stucked here  Roll Eyes

Let me clear my point:
1. What will change if details about company are public, yes this information would be and should be public, but what does it really change, like ie. who of you send them flowers and who visited mordica and co and their headquarters which was at this time an obvious scam Smiley ? Anybody? What did it change on scam except that they tried to make it look legal and my friends, exactly this was the reason why so many people outside of crypto trusted this Mexican Sobrero. Now I don't understand, if they are scam why should they be geniuine?

First of all, it's the LIE that matters. Trust and all that.

Second, if the company is just a shell company without any assets (most likely) then it should be a major red flag as well. I know nobody cares about such things because this is crypto, but it doesn't mean this should not be exposed.

5. Ionomy, why is it discussed here, only because they caused death of xpy?

ionomy is created by the same deluded gang of Garza's asslickers who tried to keep XPY afloat for a year.

This discussion is interesting (at least to me) as it highlights the uncanny similarities between the two projects - people involved, premine, demand of unconditional trust, lack of tangible product, hiding in their walled garden, I could go on but I think you get the idea.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:36:14 PM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest
Smiley , I think you are the only who brings smile on my face with just 2,3 words, but you know I love you for that Smiley, seriousinvest is part of copyright history.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:15:19 PM

Just discovered that there is an ION Coin subreddit already:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 08:25:22 PM

Just discovered that there is an ION Coin subreddit already:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin

Nice "discovery". Let the slackers know too Smiley
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:06:02 PM

For me it looks we stucked here  Roll Eyes

Let me clear my point:
1. What will change if details about company are public, yes this information would be and should be public, but what does it really change, like ie. who of you send them flowers and who visited mordica and co and their headquarters which was at this time an obvious scam Smiley ? Anybody? What did it change on scam except that they tried to make it look legal and my friends, exactly this was the reason why so many people outside of crypto trusted this Mexican Sobrero. Now I don't understand, if they are scam why should they be geniuine?

First of all, it's the LIE that matters. Trust and all that.

Second, if the company is just a shell company without any assets (most likely) then it should be a major red flag as well. I know nobody cares about such things because this is crypto, but it doesn't mean this should not be exposed.

5. Ionomy, why is it discussed here, only because they caused death of xpy?

ionomy is created by the same deluded gang of Garza's asslickers who tried to keep XPY afloat for a year.

This discussion is interesting (at least to me) as it highlights the uncanny similarities between the two projects - people involved, premine, demand of unconditional trust, lack of tangible product, hiding in their walled garden, I could go on but I think you get the idea.

I have some different point, first in crypto is everybody an CEO and Ganza was the one who started extremly with such way of marketing promising everything calling people on who they are and what business they run, lol, same shit like its in shiners head, even in his doxxing attemps he tried to point out who who is by registered companies Smiley, what a dumb idea, where this is actually an genious move even if ganza would have never understood it even if he would think to understand it, it is pure luck for him. He used standard scheme which even works in real world, not only in crypto. Difference in crypto is, everything happens faster and timeframe for registering everything takes time where on hype money is made, just think about ebay, amazon, gift cards, $ 20 floor .... . All this "registered company" bullshit gave him this possibility, if people would care about more facts than just registered company, lol, you indeed have real scammers that can not only register an ghost company.

You are right, if legit details are hidden or non existing than it is red flag. At the same time you do say that these are same people. Now what would tell you more, an legit registered company US or EU with same people involved or just the fact who is involved?

Second is of course the nature of crypto. If you register an business, then only if it is getting successfull and if it is getting so big that you have to register it.

For me red flag are people and not their unregistered business which they start in crypto. I am also not an fan of new york license that gets always bigger popularity.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:36:29 PM

I'm going to put this in the OP as well. (edit: done)

Refresh my memory though i thought he wasn't appearing (homero that is) and that his lawyer was going to appear on his behalf. When do we get to see josh in his court vest?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:21:42 PM

Fuddets not viable!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:27:37 PM

Fuddets not viable!

Troles are fudding ION so they can buy all the IONcoins themselves for cheap!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:37:11 PM

!

Shill, much?

Again, deflecting from the point that they lied.

I didn't call you a name, I asked if you're shilling.

It seems to me you'll do anything to prevent that obvious fact from being made clear to people on this forum.

Let me tell you a secret... It's ALL about BTC

There's a few people here that know what i'm talking about Smiley
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:43:50 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 12:03:11 AM by Mr-Coins

A question to everyone...

Are you on a "heal the world mission" or are you trying to earn crypto money?

It's not possible to do both at the same time effectively. You can get BTC by buying it from your salary, or by earning it, and altcoins are very efficient for that effect. Why do you think there are so many?

Just wondering if we are on the same page.
Pages: « 1 ... 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: