Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 [2267] 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:49:34 AM

Funny old world....I got this email today..

Registering a Singapore Company

Benefits of a Singapore Company
Singapore is recognised as one of the top financial centres of Asia if not the world but why should you consider setting up a business there?

International entrepreneurs, corporations and indeed businesses of all sizes consider Singapore as a great location to setup their business for a number of reasons:
•   Singapore is ranked by Forbes as the third richest nation in the world;
•   It is the most politically stable country in Asia;
•   The labour force is highly educated;
•   Corporate taxes are low and indeed are zero on profits earnt abroad;
•   There are no capital gains, inheritance or dividend taxes.
A company takes up to 5 days to incorporate, two directors are required one of whom has to be resident in Singapore, you also require a company secretary and a local registered office.

These requirements mean that Singapore is never going to be the cheapest jurisdiction in which to incorporate but they do ensure that the company has a local footprint in an international finance centre of high repute.

The banking sector are keen to provide services and we have a network of suppliers that we are able to recommend and introduce to you often without the requirement to visit Singapore.

The bit I've highlighted...

That's interesting...more so because it poses more questions, rather than answers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:18:46 AM

Not really. It's the same as it is on the Isle of Man for example.
People will be those roles required enabling you to create the Co.
The solicitor could be the Co Sec at a mailbox registered office and a second director (as you're the first) would be a Name for hire. Same as they've been doing in that Fonseca scandal.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:27:08 AM

Not really. It's the same as it is on the Isle of Man for example.
People will be those roles required enabling you to create the Co.
The solicitor could be the Co Sec at a mailbox registered office and a second director (as you're the first) would be a Name for hire. Same as they've been doing in that Fonseca scandal.

Well, given they're here asking for approx $1000000 USD it'd be nice of them to clarify exactly what the company structure is, on top of providing some proof that there actually is a company.

Personally i wouldn't have pursued this line of questioning, but they did go and make the claim...

Now they need to back it up.  Among other things.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

Singapore is recognised as one of the top financial centres of Asia if not the world but why should you consider setting up a business there?

International entrepreneurs, corporations and indeed businesses of all sizes consider Singapore as a great location to setup their business for a number of reasons:
A company takes up to 5 days to incorporate, two directors are required one of whom has to be resident in Singapore, you also require a company secretary and a local registered office.

These requirements mean that Singapore is never going to be the cheapest jurisdiction in which to incorporate but they do ensure that the company has a local footprint in an international finance centre of high repute.

The banking sector are keen to provide services and we have a network of suppliers that we are able to recommend and introduce to you often without the requirement to visit Singapore.

That's interesting...more so because it poses more questions, rather than answers

So the question now is who is the second director... where is the office and how are they funding this and a secretary. That information says its not the cheapest in which to incorporate and start but bonuses on capital gains profits etc...

If they all lost money and are pretty broke where is it coming from. The 3 listed on ionomy are not singapore residents. You're right it does pose more questions if those are indeed the requirements to incorporate in singapore. Im intrigued also by the "5 days" to incorporate.. this could be the delay on giving the details as it wasn't done when they said it was.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:56:55 AM

So the question now is who is the second director... where is the office and how are they funding this and a secretary. That information says its not the cheapest in which to incorporate and start but bonuses on capital gains profits etc...

If they all lost money and are pretty broke where is it coming from. The 3 listed on ionomy are not singapore residents. You're right it does pose more questions if those are indeed the requirements to incorporate in singapore. Im intrigued also by the "5 days" to incorporate.. this could be the delay on giving the details as it wasn't done when they said it was.

I see your point.
Indeed, where are they getting the $ from to make the Singapore operation happen and as far as Directoral structure is concerned their version of events doesn't seem to stack.

I admit though I haven't paid much attention to ION as it's so clearly a scam and I moved on from the Ganza event, but it is amusing to see the final days of HG play out in public after he so desperately wanted everyone to love him and be interested in his small world. That world will hopefully be a 9x10 cell in the future....
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

Yes, I am a recipient of a Garza love letter from his L.A. attorney (at the time). If you want a chuckle and a small trip down memory lane, here it is: http://sgb-e.com/pr/cd.pdf

This is a thing of beauty.

I missed Serious In Vest, too. That's pretty nifty.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest

Cheesy  COME BACK seriousinvest WE NEED YOU!!!!  Cheesy

I just realized his name could also be read as "serious in vest"--well-fitted for his subject matter. I vote him for our court reporter come court Garzageddon.

Serious In Vest, that's fucking genius, how did no one ever pick that up until now? I agree, that guy was one the funniest parts of the whole scam!  Tongue

Right over my head too Cheesy  We need a roundup of serious in vest quotes  Grin

heres a few

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=441734;sa=showPosts

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
xsrvx

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:41:52 PM

Call me a Shill call me what you want but look at this from a realistic perspective. Don't waste your time in mentioning I never post here but these rumors about ION are just downright ridiculous now. Read the following.

-The individual behind XPY was originally Josh Homero Garza. He's about to get fucked and well deserved.
-He lied to his investors and people lost a lot of money including myself.
-Investors in XPY tried to save the coin but it failed.
-The individuals behind ION were big investors in XPY but the real scammer there is Josh Garza, the others really just tried to save their own money and rescue something, and used as scapegoats for it's failure.

Now ask yourself this:

Do you really think somebody would use their same name, put hours and hours of work into another coin development project that (btw: has amazing potential) to do the same thing that XPY did to a lot of people in the crypto space ? If the people behind ION are as culpable of a scam as much as you deem them to be..these people would be in jail...no men with wife and or kids that don't hide their identity would fathom the idea and a lot of individuals here that claim scam..I understand the skepticism and XPY is forever tainted but these are real people with real jobs and families and aspirations that were all victims to XPY and they have gathered to hit an untapped market and incorporate it into crypto.

Some of you have way to much time on your hands. I myself am invested and im excited to see where it goes.

May the trolling begin Smiley

There are just too many similarities. I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole but then again I do not see amazing potential cloning coins.
All anyone is saying is be careful. Look for the warning signs before emptying your wallet because " you believe". There are over 2000 pages here of warning signs and saying be careful just to be called fudders.
Maybe if the whales had an open mind they would not have lost as much. I got out when the fake hashlets starting paying poorly and they were going to start mining hash points. And not for bitcoin but a new coin. WTF?

Not what I signed up for
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:43:42 PM

Call me a Shill call me what you want but look at this from a realistic perspective. Don't waste your time in mentioning I never post here but these rumors about ION are just downright ridiculous now. Read the following.

-The individual behind XPY was originally Josh Homero Garza...clearly.
-The individuals behind ION were big investors in XPY but the real scammer there is Josh Garza, the others really just tried to save their own money and rescue something, and used as scapegoats for it's failure.

Now ask yourself this:

Do you really think somebody would use their same name, put hours and hours of work into another coin development project that (btw: has amazing potential) to do the same thing that XPY did to a lot of people in the crypto space ? If the people behind ION are as culpable of a scam as much as you deem them to be..these people would be in jail...no men with wife and or kids that don't hide their identity would fathom the idea and a lot of individuals here that claim scam..I understand the skepticism and XPY is forever tainted but these are real people with real jobs and families and aspirations that were all victims to XPY and they have gathered to hit an untapped market and incorporate it into crypto.

Some of you have way to much time on your hands. I myself am invested and im excited to see where it goes.

Please explain the amazing potential. Seriously, I don't see it and would like to know. Why not use BTC, since this is really about a platform? Why another clone coin? If you say it's more than a clone coin please post the features it currently has.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:46:54 PM

-The individual behind XPY was originally Josh Homero Garza...clearly.

Now ask yourself this:

Why would they be in jail for the future scam while ganza still walks free for the other one.

Being deeply involved in gaw makes yih one of two things, an idiot or a scammer. Not going to debate who is what, just going to tell everyone to be careful dealing with them.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:59:03 PM

im exited to see where it goes.

FTFY. Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:04:42 PM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest

Cheesy  COME BACK seriousinvest WE NEED YOU!!!!  Cheesy

I just realized his name could also be read as "serious in vest"--well-fitted for his subject matter. I vote him for our court reporter come court Garzageddon.

Serious In Vest, that's fucking genius, how did no one ever pick that up until now? I agree, that guy was one the funniest parts of the whole scam!  Tongue

Right over my head too Cheesy  We need a roundup of serious in vest quotes  Grin

heres a few

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=441734;sa=showPosts

Fucking brilliant guy, I wonder which of you he is. I'd rather know this than who Satoshi is.

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:04:49 PM

Do you really think somebody would use their same name, put hours and hours of work into another coin development project that (btw: has amazing potential) to do the same thing that XPY did to a lot of people in the crypto space ?

If you want to find a bunch of gullible people then why not target the idiots who held onto xpy for so long. Convince them to hand over their xpy and flog it on the open market and pocket the cash. So yes, think they would. I hope MrCoins has been ripped of cos he's a great example of a gawtard.

If the people behind ION are as culpable of a scam as much as you deem them to be..these people would be in jail

In time maybe they will. Note that Josh is not in jail yet so your point really not very relevant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:27:46 PM

All valid point but you don't use BTC in this platform because it does not handle micropayments efficiently, as far as Garza goes I don't think he'll be free much longer.

As far as the haslet business goes that was again, Garza...

A lot of fake documentation was used to burn a lot of peoples names but we are all entitled to our own opinions and it's very tough to trust anyone in crypto these days..im just trying to play the devil's advocate here and asking you all to use some logic.

Just the mere fact that XPY staked on contribution was a huge issue, because it allows a stake of the wallet is turned off and back on. Ion on the other hand will stake solely on connectivity..you need to stay connected to hit the probability of a stake within it's PoS 3.0.

Also as far as the hundreds of pages you claim to be warnings..it's actually a whole lot of bullshit that has no substance...a lot of fud and trolling.

We need to do our due diligence and really be careful in the crypto space but the truth will set ION free, just stay tuned.

Then why not use Blackcoin instead of cloning it? I still don't see the need for another coin. Especially if it's the platform that everyone keeps raving about (XPY folk). So why the need for another coin? I would LOVE to hear a valid response to that question.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:47:59 PM

All valid point but you don't use BTC in this platform because it does not handle micropayments efficiently, as far as Garza goes I don't think he'll be free much longer.

As far as the haslet business goes that was again, Garza...

A lot of fake documentation was used to burn a lot of peoples names but we are all entitled to our own opinions and it's very tough to trust anyone in crypto these days..im just trying to play the devil's advocate here and asking you all to use some logic.

Just the mere fact that XPY staked on contribution was a huge issue, because it allows a stake of the wallet is turned off and back on. Ion on the other hand will stake solely on connectivity..you need to stay connected to hit the probability of a stake within it's PoS 3.0.

Also as far as the hundreds of pages you claim to be warnings..it's actually a whole lot of bullshit that has no substance...a lot of fud and trolling.

We need to do our due diligence and really be careful in the crypto space but the truth will set ION free, just stay tuned.

You must be one fucking idiot. Bitcoin isn't viable or efficient or whatever you need to scam. Fucking clown.

Your stupid games are from codecanyon or upwork. You're worthless, is scamming the only business you can run?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

And ION - which doesn't even exist yet - handles micropayments better? How exactly? And why is that even an issue if the whole "platform" is a website and doesn't appear to be relying on the blockchain that much. Might as well use an existing established coin but that wouldn't let them do a lucrative ICO, that's what this is all about.

Even their own press release says this about wallets:

"Many of our users can be intimidated by a QT wallet, and most prefer the simplicity of an online wallet," Richard Nelson, ionomy Support Director said, "so we made it easy for them to use the online wallet, but also get the benefits of the PoS system, including masternodes."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ionomy-gaming-platform-seeks-entice-172602645.html

By the way "the platform" (i.e. PNGs) launched today and the QT wallet is still not available.

I myself with give them respect for fighting through the rumors and scam accusations and continuing to attempt something...we are such a small community in crypto and all we do is rip each other apart.

Do yourself a favor and conduct some research on how this animosity started. Hint: it wasn't an attempt to rip something legit apart. All your posturing is bizarrely reminiscent of Garza, down to exact verbiage (FUD, trolling). Wake the fuck up. It's 2016.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

No you wake up it's 2016 and xpy is in the past..did you lose a lot of money with XPY?...you seem to have an insatiable hard-on for attempting to know what you're talking about.

Keep an open mind and we'll see what happens. That sounds good to me.

How could I have possibly lost money with XPY? Paycoiner logic never ceases to amaze me.

When you're done looking at what happens make sure to come back and let us know.

Rip something legit apart ? Josh made it unlegit because he lied and stole millions of dollars. He set the tone for XPY and lead to its inevitable collapse.

But everyone who followed Josh off the cliff and then some (including the attempt to revive XPY for a year after) now suddenly became experts in how to do it right?

If I get drunk and crash my car am I going to (a) win next year's Indy 500 'cause I'm such an awesome driver or (b) remain an idiot who got drunk and crashed?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:24:09 PM

I don't know suchmoon. I don't think this one is playing with a full deck. Paycoiner logic indeed.

I'm about to just put it on ignore, it's wasting my eyesight and life and we can't kill it with fire, so... Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:04:10 AM

Guess I'm just a fool who has no idea what he's talking about..sorry to waste your time.

I know some of you that claim scam here on BTC talk have actually bought into ION to see what happens so I hope you're not one of those people Smiley

Amazing insight. Care to share something that matters? Like the ICO address?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:16:17 AM

No bitpop you're a fucking clown, now prove to me why your not a fucking clown over these forums so I can sleep better at night.

That is all you do here is talk shit.

Hey retard - Did you happen to notice he's been here since the dawn of bitcoin, while you clearly have not? Don't insult people who know more about you on this forum that you are clearly new at posting on - Isn't that like, 2005-forum-style etiquette? How fucking old are you anyhow? is your name Seth? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 [2267] 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: